• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babydoll Ch. 01

Babydoll Ch. 01

I have rewritten this chapter because I felt that I needed to. I rushed it out when I wrote it. Most new authors have made that mistake. It was my first effort and probably also not my best. My hope is that it will be a little more enjoyable for the readers.

I appreciate the comments and feedback of the Babydoll series. Of course, these are fictional accounts, any likenesses or similarities are purely coincidental. This is a taboo topic, so I know that it is offensive to many people. The material is erotic to me because it is forbidden in society. This is purely a fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy. Any feedback will be kindly appreciated.

********************

As I had awoken from my dream, all I could think about is how horny my sister Ashley had been making me lately. She is blonde; around 5'7'' tall with a slim and shapely ass, long legs, and nice, firm, full sized tits. At this age (barely 18) she was prime. I am one year older, athletic, 5'10" tall, and 160 wiry pounds. Ashley and I are very close - almost like twins. We always played together when we were younger and we still hang out together whenever we have the chance.

We always trusted and confided in one another. Along with our older sister Janice, we had been latch key kids during our adolescent years. Although we are very close, it is a rare occasion when Ashley and I are at home alone together. Janice is always lurking around trying to cause problems and constantly getting on my nerves. Today was different; there would be no supervisor, no tattle tell, no bitch... Janice was away on spring break and it was a holiday.

I really enjoyed not having to go to school. Getting up at the break of dawn to get ready for school really sucks. On days like these I usually get up at 9am and today was no different. When I arose, Ashley was laying on the couch, in the living room, watching cartoons. She can be immature like that, but that really doesn't bother me.

I was sort of groggy and so I just laid down in the recliner and tried to gradually awake. We started making idle conversation about school and I started to notice what she was wearing. It was a flimsy t-shirt that was riding up to the top of her legs. Man! She has some silky legs -- nice and thin, yet muscular. While she was sitting and watching those stupid cartoons, I was studying her every move.

She had really started to develop in the last year or so. Her hair is sandy blonde, full and lustrous. She is thin but well toned, and she has a model's complexion. I have seen her many times in her panties, but concentrating on this scene was really turning me on. She is one of those people that were into wearing tight-fitting clothes. Her panties are always so tight against her ass. Her young woman's breasts are filling out very well and they are nicely shaped. I hadn't seen her naked in a while, but I sure wanted to.

She started yawning and then proceeded to lie face down on the floor in front of the TV. Her ass was really beginning to make me hot. The visual stimulation caused my dick to start tenting my shorts. If she had turned around, she would have seen me rubbing it. I asked, "Ashley are you really watching this? I want to watch SportCenter."

Ash nonchalantly said, "I'm bored."

I understood that. There was nothing to do. I complained. "Well since you're not really watching this, then let me see the remote."

She smart-mouthed, "I was here first and I'm watching this."

I got down on the floor and tried to grab the remote, but she was too quick. I got aggressive because I wanted the damned remote. I demanded, "Come on let me have it."

Somehow we started wrestling for it, but she held on for dear life. As her t-shirt began to ride up her back I found my hardening cock grinding into her firm backside for a few seconds. The sensation felt wickedly captivating, but I really don't think she noticed. I got off of her, but man she felt nice, firm, and soft all at the same time. It stirred me up.

"Okay," I said in my frustration, "you keep the damn remote. There isn't really anything on anyway." I just got back up on the couch and thought about how much I wanted to get inside of her sweet tight little pussy.

After a few minutes, I guess she must have been really bored watching the TV because she flipped me the remote and headed upstairs to her room. I watched TV, but I couldn't take my mind off of her sexy body. I was horny as hell. I needed to be near her.

I decided to go upstairs and see what she was doing. I looked in her room and saw that she was leisurely brushing her hair. I entered and sat down across from her. Then I asked, "Ashley you have such beautiful hair can I brush it."

She didn't say a word. She just handed me the brush, as I maneuvered on the floor, and sat behind her. I slowly and gently started stroking her hair with the brush. After a couple of minutes, her hair was as soft as silk strands. My balls were tight and my dick was taut. I laid down the brush and began massaging her shoulders -- stroking them ever so gently and lowering my head to smell her hair.

I was awed, "Your hair is so silky."

Ashley responded, "Thank you, I think I'm going to go take a bath."

I really didn't want this moment to go by, "Ashley let me wash your hair. I'd love to do it. I'll do a really good job. I bet it will really smell great once it's washed."

Ashley shook her head as she squawked, "I can't let you wash my hair."

I inquired curtly, "Why not?"

She insisted, "I just can't."

I persisted, "Please let me wash your hair. I promise. I'll do a good job and then I'll brush it again. I can wash it better than you can do it yourself."

Ashley begrudgingly agreed, "Okay Jimmy, I'll let you."

I was so excited as we walked into the bathroom and she turned on the water. She took off her nightshirt and I finally got to see her gorgeous breasts. They're full with puffy pink, half-dollar sized areolas.

She didn't seem to mind me seeing her, but she got into the tub without taking her panties off.

I was enthralled as I looked at her with wonderment, "Ashley you sure are beautiful."

She shyly responded, "thank you."

I proceeded to take some shampoo and lather up her hair. As I continued massaging her scalp, my mind swirled with lusty thoughts in the steamy hot, humid bathroom. I really wanted to see her fully nude. I tried convincing her, "You know you can take your panties off."

She seemed bewildered, "No I can't. I can't do that."

I snickered, "Ash. It's just silly to take a bath with your panties on." She continued to wash as I shampooed her hair. I so wanted to get in the water with her but feared that she would freak out and it would scare her away.

I massaged her scalp a little longer and then I took a cup and rinsed her hair. She then wrung the excess water from her head. When I had finished rinsing her hair, she leaned back fully in the tub to completely rinse her body, and then she stood up letting the water cascade down her lovely figure while asking, "Will you hand me a towel?"

I reached into the bathroom closet and grabbed a thick luxurious white towel. I took it and started hand drying that wonderful hair. Once she felt it was sufficiently dry, she stepped out of the tub, took the towel from me, and patted herself dry. As I stood back, ogling her, she wrapped it around her lithe body.

As Ash moved up to the mirror to check herself out, her back was turned to me. I moved up to her, gave her a light peck on her cheek, and told her "God, You are beautiful" again.

She didn't respond as she then turned and walked out of the bathroom and back to her bedroom. Nothing was said as I magnetically followed her towel wrapped form. As we entered her room I plopped down on her bed and admired the beautiful presence in front of me.

Opening her dresser drawer, she shuffled through it picking out what she wanted to wear. Then she dropped her towel exposing her feminine charms once again. Her panties were soaked and translucent from taking a bath in them. My eyes roamed with wanderlust and I could tell that she must have felt my lascivious nature.

"Jimmy turn your head while I change my panties." I turned my head for a second, but only to get her to take them off. Then I turned it back to see her in all of her splendor. She noticed and whined, "JIIMMMYYY."

I was truly in awe, "Man, Ashley, You are so beautiful. Please just stand there for a second and let me look at you."

She stood nervously still, modeling for a few seconds so that I was looking at her pretty little pussy. It had just the slightest amount of fur covering it. After a few brief seconds, she put her tiny cute light blue panties and t-shirt on. She came over and sat on the floor and willfully handed me her brush.

I got down on the floor and squatted behind her and began slowly stroking her hair again. I made myself comfortable as I crept up closer to her until my legs were surrounding her tight little butt. I know she must have felt my boner rubbing against her. I was becoming intoxicated from the smell of her hair and feel of her body. It was driving me bonkers.

As I brushed her hair, I asked, " Ashley remember when we used to play soap opera. That used to be so much fun."

Incredulously she replied, "What about it?"

"I just used to like that," thinking about possibilities.

She knew where I was going with it, "We're a little old to be doing that now Jim."

I nuzzled my nose into the crook of her neck and breathed the words in her ear, "You know I love you. I always have." I quit stroking her hair and got up on the bed. "Come lay down beside me, like we used to do... just for old times sake."

After pausing, she got up and laid down on the bed beside me. I was so happy, propped up on my side, gazing at her as she laid upon her back. Little needed to be said as I tenderly stroked her arm, while letting her know how pretty she was. I was hard as a rock and the aching sensation in my loins let me know that I needed more. I sat up, took off my shorts and t-shirt off, and laid back down with only my boxers on.

"What are you doing?" she anxiously asked.

"Just getting comfortable," I retorted nonchalantly. "Why don't you take your shirt off and we can cuddle. It'll feel great. You'll see."

I could tell that she was turned on too, but her hesitation let me know that she was questioning her own judgment. She seemed a little frustrated with herself, as she slowly lifted the t-shirt over her head, exposing her gorgeous breasts once again. After wriggling out of the t-shirt, she rested beside me once again

I then positioned her so that we were lying together in spoon fashion. I let my groin nuzzle in the crack of her panties as I lovingly kissed her neck. She began squirming and I could tell that she was getting as hot as I was.

Then after a couple of minutes of buttering her up, like this, I instinctively felt I had gained control and asked her, "Let's take your panties off. I just wanna get another look at ya."

At first, she didn't take them off, but I remained patient. A few minutes went by of me kissing her neck and lazily caressing her, "Come on Baby. I just want a quick look." I finally slipped a hand in her waistband and slowly maneuved them. She didn't say a word as I slowly rubbed her firm ass and continued exposing her. Slowly but surely the panties inched further and further down until she finally lifted her legs and removed them. It felt so great to feel her complete nudity next to me.

I still had my underwear on as I held her, kissed her, and massaged her shapely body. I was burning with lust thinking and then I started pushing my boxers off.

"J-Jimmy," she noticed and stammered, "w-we shouldn't be doing th-this."

Hell, I knew that, but I didn't care. I was nervous as shit when I had proceeded to take my underwear off. I had a raging hard on that slapped against her ass as I held her. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I just rubbed against the crack of her ass for a while. I thought I was going to shoot off when I released her. She turned and laid on her back and gave me a perplexing stare. There was no turning back.

I had to tell her, "God! You are so hot, Baby. You've got me so turned on. Look what you've done to me."

She turned around and quickly glanced at the rigid mast. I noticed the apprehensive look on her face. I knew she was a little intimidated by the whole situation.

I leaned on my elbow and coaxed, "Come on honey let's do it. Let me stick it in."

"No Way" her protest lingered.

I fussed, "Why not? Just for a second. I just want to feel it for a second..."

She yammered, "We can't. It just wouldn't be right. I want to wait. I've never done that before. I want to wait."

I persisted, "I love you Babydoll. I've always loved you. Will you be my girlfriend? I only want to be with you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Ashley responded, "I love you too Jimmy, but we just can't."

I didn't want to stop, so I thought about a way to keep things going. I slithered down between her legs and kissed her pussy mound and then started licking the fine downy hairs. There were no protests, as I made my way to her vertical smile. Her rosebud exposed itself as she started squirming around my face. Her hands grabbed ahold of my head, then her legs wrapped around my torso like a vice. She must have had one hell of a climax because she really started breathing heavily before jerking and trembling.

I slowly started licking, flicking, and kissing up to the navel. I crept up her body until we were face-to-face and then I kissed her voluptuous lips. The thought ran through my mind, at this point, that I was going have her one way or another. I mesmerized her with a few more kisses and she seemed to enjoy kissing me back. I could feel my dick brushing against the fine hair of her mons. Then I lowered `myself, feeling the cockhead nudge into the petals of her dewy labia.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get it out!" Ashley fussed.

"Come on Baby, I won't stick it in any deeper." I just rotated the tip between the moist lips of her pussy. The feeling made my balls begin to pulse. If I had not pulled back, I would have cum right then. I didn't want these precious moments to end.

I focused on our kissing session once again. Ashley seemed to really be into the kissing, while I was immersed in the electrical friction between our two bodies. Ashley was breathing very erratically. The undulations of her chest caused her stiff nipples to keep poking me in the chest. We both seemed to be stuck in the throes of passion.

I once again started grinding against her and decided I had to feel her pussy again. So I guided my cock to her creamy opening and felt the luxurious sensation of paradise once again. I only fed her the mushroom tip of my bloated cock. Lubing it up and down the steamy slit.

She objected, "We can't," but I was in another world. Lust was devouring all of my inhibitions. Her sultry pussy felt so unfuckingbelievably fantastic that the sensations drove me over the top. She slipped and I slid until my manhood was bathed in the molten juices of her womb. I grabbed ahold of the bed and thrust forward completely.

She grunted, groaned, and thrashed about as I deliberately pumped in and out of her. Ashley insisted, "Get it out! Get it out!" But she had the steely phallus locked in like a bitch in heat.

She pushed my chest, pleading, "No... No... Oh God..." involuntarily milking my love tool until I couldn't take the electrifying sensation anymore. My cock was twitching as I finally managed to release it a millisecond before I came all over her pussy and belly.

"Oh, Ashley. So good, So good, Oh God, so good," I said as I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath. I kissed her on the forehead. "I love you so much," I continued to cuddle with her. Now you belong to me - you are my girlfriend."

She exasperatedly spoke, "Jimmy we shouldn't have done that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babydoll Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds