• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Reunion Romp Day 01

Reunion Romp Day 01

123

Day 1

David, 41 had been sitting in the den watching baseball when his wife called out from their office. He could hardly hear Mary over the TV but she was obviously excited about something. Pausing the game he stood up and walked into the adjoining room to find his 38 year old wife sitting at their computer reading an e-mail. She had an ear to ear grin as she looked up to him, the shine of her smile somehow making her look even more beautiful than she already was.

"Work or family?" David asked.

"Neither. I just received my 20 year reunion invitation."

David sighed. He had never been one to think fondly on his high school days and from the stories Mary told of her own school days he was even less thrilled. He had been a solitary soul in school and did not finally lose his virginity until he had met Mary in College. She on the other hand had been rather promiscuous in her early days. She had told him a number of stories that had always sparked his jealous side and though they had been married now for 13 years, thoughts of her youthful sexuality still raised the hairs on the back of his neck.

Mary kept in contact with a few of her girl friends from her high school days but thankfully never spent much time with them. To hear her tell it, Mary's friends were still living a bit on the wild side even though they had themselves married. The idea that she wanted to spend time with them and every other person she went to school with gave him the chills.

Mary's smile began to fade in the silence so David shook himself out of his imagined misery and forced a smile to crease the corners of his mouth. "Where is it being held?"

The smile returned as she turned back to read some of the details in the e-mail. "Julie and Beth arranged to rent out space at that little hotel by my old school. You remember the place we stayed when you first met my parents?"

David nodded remembering the place. It was a 2 star hotel but it featured bungalows with a private recreation room, bar and pool. It could not have been a more obvious choice for Julie and Beth. The only time had met the pair they had urged Mary to dance with strangers and each had flirted with David the entire evening. All of this while their boyfriends at the time were working.

"If we RSVP now we can have one of the smaller bungalows to ourselves. Maybe we'll get lucky and get the same one we had last time."

"Better respond now then. I don't feel like sharing."

"I agree," Mary said then she proceeded to reply to the e-mail.

David frowned knowing his wife didn't get the double meaning. He didn't want to share either their room or her with the other guests.

"Done," Mary said triumphantly. "We go next month." She turned and stood up. "Just enough time to tone up a bit," she added before brushing up against David as she trotted out of the office.

Great, David thought. I guess I better hit the gym too.

Over the course of the following four weeks David and Mary spent a great deal of their free time at their local gym working out together. Neither had been in particularly bad shape to begin with but Mary wanted to look as good as she did back in high school while David wanted to make sure he compared favorably to the images of her high school boyfriends that he had built up over the years.

When the day of their trip finally came, David sat on the edge of their bed having just finished packing. Mary stood naked in front of their floor length mirror, turning from side to side. He could not help but lust for his beautiful wife. She was near flawless with her slightly pale skin and long brunette hair. His attraction to her had never waned but watching her preen in all her naked glory aroused him that much more.

David stood up and shed his shirt and pants. He walked up behind Mary and wrapped his arms around her. She cooed softly as his hardening cock nestled between her soft cheeks. His fingers quickly found her nipples and they pinched as she flexed her cheeks, squeezing his cock. His lips found the nape of her neck and he nibbled softly, sending chills down her spine.

Mary groaned. "We don't have time for this, honey." She pressed her ass harder against his hips and moaned louder.

"I know, my love." He pinched her nipples eliciting and excited squeal. "But the moment I get you to our bungalow..."

David left the thought there as he pulled away from Mary. He slipped his clothes back on, struggling to fit his raging hardon into his pants. Watching his wife bend over and pull her sundress up her toned legs didn't help matters any but he didn't care. He loved his wife dearly and wanted her just as much today as the day they met.

Five hours later they found themselves pulling up in front of the hotel in an airport shuttle. They quickly checked in and found their way to the bungalows that were separated from the main hotel by a tall hedge line. The one and two room hut like buildings were arranged in a semicircle around a large pool with a swim up bar in the center. Four in ground Jacuzzis sat at the edges of the pool like four points on a compass. The recreation room complete with pool table, dance floor and another bar filled the gap left by the bungalows.

There were eight bungalows total with the first two on either side being singles and the middle four being doubles. Mary and David's was the second on the right. Upon entering the spacious hut they smiled at each other. It was indeed the same one they had before, sparking memories of a lust filled evening of frolicking naked in the pool at one in morning after meeting her parents then making love until the sun came up the next day. The site of the queen bed on one side of the room, kitchenette on the other and restroom in the back with its large Jacuzzi tub brought back every sordid detail.

David and Mary quickly unpacked, shedding their own clothes as they went. Their suitcases were barely stored in the corner of the room before he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. The moment her shaven pussy connected with his bare skin and her teeth found his neck his cock grew hard and pressed against her ass.

"This has been a long day," he said with his eyes rolling back into his head.

Mary pulled her mouth from his skin and a look of pure lust filled her eyes. "Shut up and fuck me, stud."

"Thy wish," he said amused before turning her back to the bed and dropping them both to the soft sheets.

With her ass on the edge and his feet firmly planted on the floor he pulled his hips back. Mary frantically reached between their bodies and gripped his rigged cock, pulling it along her crack and nestling the head against her damp opening. Her legs tightened around his back pulling him forward. The head of his cock slipped into her pussy and paused there as the pair groaned at the much needed feeling of pleasure.

Looking into her eyes David began to slowly push into her. Inch by inch his cock sunk into Mary until their hips met. Again he paused, basking in the feel of her warmth before he began to thrust. Her lips mouthed unspoken words and he took her meaning and started to thrust harder and harder until the headboard started to bang against the wall. Thankfully none of the bungalows had common walls or their neighbor would be getting an earful of bouncing furniture and breathless grunting.

The pressure began to build quickly within David but thankfully Mary had been in as much need for this as David did and she reach her climax quickly. She bit into her lip as her body went into spasms and clenched his pounding cock. The added tension was more than her could take as his ass clenched. Jet after jet of his ejaculation filled her insides. He thrust once more than dropped on top of her moistened skin, panting heavily as the last trickles of cum spilled inside of her. In the back of his mind he reveled in the decision they had both made to get her tubes tied and him a vasectomy.

After several minutes of heavy breathing Mary signed and said, "I so needed that."

"You and me both."

The married couple shared a moment of blissful peace when there came a knock at the door. David rolled his eyes before standing up, his deflating cock slipping from its warm confines. He stood up and walked to the dresser. He was in the process of selecting a pair of shorts and a tank top when Mary's hand slapped his firm backside. He yelped and turned to her, smiling as he watched her sweaty naked form select her own attire for the remainder of the day.

The pair quickly dressed with Mary selecting the same sundress she had been wearing, opting for a string bikini underneath instead of her underwear. David had not seen which bathing suit she had packed and was taken aback by her choice. In mixed company she had always gone with a more conservative one piece, saving the bikini for when they were alone.

The duo slipped on sandals before Mary finally answered the bungalow door. Standing just outside were the only two of Mary's high school friends David had ever met. Julie, a tall slender blond with no curves to speak of was dressed in yoga shorts and a crop top. The much shorter Beth was wearing a bikini top that did little to cover her sizable chest and a tight skirt that hardly covered her shapely ass. The pair stood in the open doorway smiling as if they had caught their own friend robbing a bank.

"Took you long enough," Julie squeaked. "We thought you two went for round two while we were waiting."

"Round two?" David asked.

Beth wrapped her knuckles on the outside wall, sending vibrations along the inside. "Paper thin walls." Her eyes narrowed as she added, "stud."

David blushed and turned away. They were picking up where they had left off several years ago with the flirting. He had hoped being married might have tampered their playfulness some but that didn't look to be the case. He sighed and tried his best to compose himself, resigned to the fact that this was probably going to be a difficult few days amongst her old friends. He told himself he would make the best of it and turned back with as much as smile as he could muster.

"I try my best."

Julie giggled. "By the sounds of it you don't have to try hard."

David blushed again at the reference to how quickly Mary had reached orgasm. It was a flirtatious compliment but he was far from being a bragger and his modesty always won out.

Mary hugged her two friends as they entered then the duo each hugged David. Julie kept the hug short and cordial but Beth lingered a bit, her chest pressed firmly against his. He even thought he heard a satisfied sigh escape her lips before she pulled back but it could have been his very active imagination.

"Who all is here?" Mary asked

"We are still waiting on a couple of the boys to show up but the rest are here," Beth answered.

"We had twelve RSVPs including you and the two of us," Julie added. "Everyone is in the Rec room at the bar."

The two girls led the married couple past the first bungalow to the recreation room. They walked thru a wide open sliding door and beyond the pool table that faced the pool. An extra wide doorway led to the dance floor and bar where fourteen other people milled about chatting and having drinks. Except for David, Mary and the two missing men, everyone else there had stayed in the small lake town so David could only imagine how long everyone had been here drinking already.

Julie led Mary around by the arm to say hello to her old friends while Beth took David's arms to make introductions. He met April and her boyfriend Mark, both of whom were wearing slightly damp swimsuits showing off their fit bodies. Next were Haley, Barb, Sarah and Rayne. Haley and Barb were both single and coming off of recent divorces. Each looked as if they had been in long term relationships as they were slightly out of shape but showing signs that they were trying to get back into the dating game. Sarah was one of the few lesbian classmates they had and she had brought her partner Rayne. The two were glued together, holding each other and sharing little kisses here and there. The relationship was obviously fresh and to David was as cute as it could get.

Beth then began to introduce David to the guys of her graduating class. Max had been a football jock in school but he had met Amy in college and they were married about as quickly as Mary and David had. They held each other loosely but there seemed to be little affection between the two. David thought he caught sight of a similar uneasiness in Amy's expression that he himself had and wondered if she was just as uncomfortable with this reunion as he was.

Erik and John were the only gay boys to come out of this graduating class and they were still a couple though they weren't as touchy feely as Sarah and Rayne were. There was a love there but not the uber cute playfulness that came from something new. Beth told David that the two men had kept their relationship a secret during school but their core group of friends had always known and supported them.

James and Sam were the two missing men from the little reunion raising a question David had to ask. "I know you had a small class but I know you had more classmates than this."

Beth paused as she led him over to where Mary and Julie were talking to Sarah and Rayne. Her lip twitched as she looked for a response but all she could give him was a shrug. She dragged him on but that nervous twinge was back and raising the hairs on the back of his neck again.

"Did you meet everyone?" Mary said, the joy in her voice raising it in pitch.

David nodded. "Your friends and their spouses anyway. Not the rest of your class."

Mary's eyes narrowed and she looked around the room. Her left eyebrow rose as she turned to Julie.

Julie spoke up. "This isn't really a class reunion as it is a get together. The rest of the class didn't seem interested in a reunion but we really wanted to see our friends again."

Uh huh, David said to himself. The same friends that had given him a number of restless nights over the years. All with access to alcohol and a private pool area.

Seeing the uneasy spreading over his face Mary left Julie's side and wrapped her arms around her husband. "It's ok, honey. It's just a day and a half of a little fun and reminiscing."

David looked to Rayne and found sympathy in her eyes. The two women were a couple but Mary has said Sarah was clearly bisexual in school so his worries apparently were hers too.

Fingers found David's ass and squeezed. With Mary's arms around his middle and her fingers at the small of his back that made a third hand on him. He glanced over the Beth who held a devious grin. "Not to worry, big guy. We are all just friends here."

David looked around the room at smiling faces and half empty glasses and sighed. Just friends.

Despite his worries David slowly began to relax as the next few hours passed uneventfully. The bartenders and waiters put out snacks to offset any drinking but with the alcohol flowing freely no one, including David was feeling any pain as the sun set outside. David and Mary danced a few times, joining the others in a few slow and fast dances. At one point Julie's husband, Todd and Beth's husband, Bill arrived after their work shifts and the three husbands shared a drink and a brief conversation about their wives' pasts though the other two men seemed to be more at ease with it.

As the sun completely vanished a hotel attendant lit tiki torches around the pool area and a soft blue light rose from several points in the water. April and Mark suggested a quick nighttime dip and half the room chased out after them, stripping clothes as they went. It quickly appeared that everyone came prepared and as clothes came off and swimsuit and bikinis remained.

After two more songs with their wives and both Todd and Bill declared that they were exhausted after their long day so they retired to the bungalow they shared. Julie and Beth immediately grabbed Mary and dragged her onto the dance floor where the three bounced around to a fast song. David took a seat at the bar next to Erik and John. The three talked for a bit with David never taking his off of the sexy scene of three women dancing close to each other. It was not long before Sarah and Rayne joined them and it quickly devolved into tangle of arms and legs.

Bored, Erik and John decided to head out to one of the Jacuzzis. David decided to follow them outside to stretch his legs and take in the evening air. As the boys stripped down to very revealing Speedos and dropped into the closest pool of hot water David stopped and looked out over the pool at the other guests. His breath caught in his throat as he beheld the somewhat hedonistic scene before him and suddenly all of his fears flooded back in.

In the center of the pool Mark was sitting on the swim up bar with his swim trunks around his ankles and April and Haley taking turns sucking his very sizable cock into their mouths. Across the pool at one of the other Jacuzzis Barb was sitting on the edge with her legs spread. Amy was between her legs attacking her pussy like it was a slab of beef and she had not eaten in days. Behind her, pounding into her with reckless abandoned was Max.

"Enjoying the show?" a voice asked to the right.

David looked into the nearby Jacuzzi to find Erik and John looking at him.

"Part of him is," John said.

"Big part," Erik mused.

David looked down at the tent forming in his shorts and he fled back into the recreation room to hide his embarrassment. He focused on his fear to block out his arousal and within seconds his cock began to shrink. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Scary isn't it?"

So focused on himself, David failed to realize that Rayne had been standing in the doorway of the dance room and bar. He looked to her and found her eyes locked on the tangle of bodies on the dance floor. David tried to focus on the movements and caught brief glimpses of hands on breasts and asses but could not make out who was who in the rapidly moving mass.

David stepped up next to Rayne. He wanted to put an arm around her but was unsure how that would be perceived so he just stood beside her.

"Why did you agree to come to this knowing how they would all react to each other?"

Rayne's eyes shifted to his. "Why did you?"

David shrugged. "Guilt I suppose. I've tried my best to keep Mary away from her old friends because of all the stories she told me. I thought she should at least get a chance to see them again."

Rayne nodded in agreement. "Sarah and I have only been together a year but I've know her a long time. I want to spend the rest of my life with her but her past has been nagging at her and I think she needs this to get it out of her system before we can move on. I'm getting a really good job back east in the fall and Sarah is coming with me. I want to make sure she has this out of her system before we go."

Somewhat taken aback, David was at a sudden loss for words. Was Rayne really giving permission to Sarah to sow her wild oaks one last time? Did she believe that that is what the next day was going to dissolve into?

The thought scared him more than his imagination had already done and his mind turned to the scene out in the pool. Yes, that is exactly what this reunion of sorts was all about. This is what Beth and Julie had planned and he had allowed Mary to walk right into it. He had several options to work out for himself. The easiest would be to take Mary home and be rid of these people. The harder choice would be to sit back and watch her fall into the depravity that her life had once been.

David looked over the tangled mess of women and thought of Beth's advances and a third option of letting go and joining in made a home between his jealousy and conservativeness.

"What are you going to do while she is off having fun?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Reunion Romp Day 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds