• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • You See Right Through Me

You See Right Through Me

Meet Brianna and Xavier...

Her neck snapped up from the head of couch as the sound of the door unlocking resounded through her sleepiness. A tall, dark silhouette filled the doorway. Brianna flicked on the lamp next to her on the small mahogany table and a pair of tired grey eyes met hers.

"It's after midnight." She said, trying to keep her voice calm and cool, masking the storm raging inside her.

"It's late," The reply came, indicating she should be in bed.

"Exactly!" Her voice was laced with sarcasm.

Brianna was pissed... it was the third night in a row Xavier had come home this late. As with the first night, he didn't offer any explanation and this morning, when she had woken up, insecurity settled like a dark cloud over her. Brianna had casually asked him why he had come home so late. Xavier had shrugged and given her a nonchalant response, "I got tied up at the office." As much as his response didn't mesh well with her, she let it slide under the mat.

Tonight, Brianna couldn't sleep... she wanted an explanation, needed one.

Xavier sighed and closed the door behind him, turning to her, his face impassive. "You need to quell whatever crazy thoughts you have going through that pretty little head of yours and go to bed."

She got up quickly from the couch and blocked his path, as he started towards the bedroom.

"Z, I'm your girlfriend, don't you think it would have been okay for you to call and tell me you would be home late? This is the third night... do you know what time it is?"

Xavier lifted his hand and bared the platinum Rolex on his wrist. "Its 12:15 and what? I'm a grown man, not a child. You need to understand that." His voice sounded tired and irritated.

Brianna felt offended and only wanted him to understand and give her that reassurance. "Okay, so what if one night I came home around this same time and never called to say I was going to be late... how would you feel about that?"

Xavier's face instantly darkened and he stepped to her, crowding her space. He dipped his face into hers. "Try it," he growled and excitement shot through her, knowing those two words were more of a threat than an invitation. Brianna knew she skated on thin ice by saying something like that to him but she wanted him to be reasonable. He wasn't an overly possessive man but he did get jealous and he made no bones about what he tolerated and her being in that situation wasn't one of them. Though she thought he was being bias, it still gave her some satisfaction that he loved her that much.

They had been together for three years, two of which would be considered a common law marriage since he had asked her to move in with him two years ago. They had met through Xavier's sister Xania, who was assigned as Brianna's mentor the day she started college. Xania was finishing her last year and they just clicked and became best friends. Brianna, growing up an only child, favoured Xania's friendship because she was the closest being she ever had to a sister.

When Xania had told Brianna she had a twin brother, Brianna was very surprised but when she finally met Xavier she fell for him hard... hook, line, and sinker. Every woman wanted Xavier Zane; he was an insanely gorgeous man, six feet, four inches, light caramel complexion and piercing grey eyes. His facial features were too pretty for a man, his body was all muscles and sinews from the days he used to play college football and his frequent visits to the gym, but he was also every woman's wet dream. He'd gotten so many offers to be a male model, a career he would have definitely excelled in but opted to follow his dream and become one of the most powerful and respected lawyers in the country. He was the youngest partner in his firm, and he was hers.

Brianna swallowed the taunting question that plagued her mind these past three nights. She could see that he was tired, deciding it was useless arguing over something she was unsure about, her woman's intuition was only giving her gut feelings. She forced aside her angst and went up on the balls of her feet, putting her arms around his neck, drawing him down to her. Xavier bent, wrapping his strong arms around her waist, and picking her up. Her legs automatically went around his waist.

Xavier closed his eyes as her sweet smell surrounded him. Having her warm, soft body wrapped around his caused the tension to seep away. "Brianna?"

"Hhhmmm?" Her face was turned into his neck. Brianna inhaled his cologne, the one she was addicted to. She knew it was paranoia but she only relaxed when she didn't smell another woman's perfume on him.

"You need to stop. You're my girl. I love you. I told you I won't ever cheat on you. I know that's what you're afraid of but I promised you, I won't make you a laughing stalk. You need to believe that. You have to trust me girl."

Xavier took her into the bedroom and deposited her gently on the bed. She hung on to his neck and protested. He chuckled at her antics. "Come on baby, I've been in the office all day. I need to take a shower." She reluctantly let go and then pouted, "Hurry up."

Xavier emptied his pockets of its contents, car keys and IPhone. He placed them on the dresser and walked into the bathroom. Brianna eyed the IPhone and felt the sudden urge to go through it. She warred between her woman's intuition and the trust he asked her to give him but by the time she made up her mind Xavier was already coming back into the bedroom wet and naked. Every bothersome thought instantly disappeared. Brianna's mouth watered at the gorgeous sight of all that male muscles and sexy nakedness. She licked her lips and lifted up her night shirt, exposing her lower half to him, her legs opened in anxious invitation, baring shaved pink lips. Xavier's impressive long, thick cock responded to her invitation as if it had a mind of its own as it jutted out instantly. He climbed down between her legs and settled himself at the very centre of her inviting softness that was already wet and waiting, just by the mere sight of him. Without hesitation he gripped the length of his shaft and slowly push himself into her, squeezing his eyes shot at the sudden burst of sensation that engulfed the base of his spine. Xavier fought to hold on to the very little control he was left with every time he made love to this beautiful woman.

A long satisfied moan left Brianna as his thickness filled her, nudging the entrance of her uterus. Xavier gently set his weight on her, gathering her into his arms. Brianna lifted her legs and wrap them around his waist. They started to rock against each other to a rhythm only they could feel.

Xavier bent his face to hers and sucked the cherry softness of her bottom lip into his mouth. Brianna moaned, succumbing to the hypnotic motion of his tongue. How can she get enough of this man? He satisfied her in more ways than one. Brianna was obsessed with him. The very thought of him doing what he did to her to another woman caused her to think murderous thoughts. She couldn't and wouldn't let another woman take what was hers. She would trample them.

Xavier lifted to his hands and placed both her legs on his shoulders, working her at an angle that caressed the sweet spot inside her pussy. Sweat dripped down from his forehead on to her stomach. Brianna gripped his arms tightly as glorious sensations spread threw her body causing her back to arch and her eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"Uhh - Uhh," She cried as he began delving into sweetness her mercilessly.

His hands moved to her head and gripped it, holding it in place so their eyes locked as he moved faster and harder. "Fuck!" Xavier cursed as he felt the walls of her pussy squeeze around him, sucking him in. This was one of the reasons he was so whipped. No other woman could grip him and feel as warm and wet as Brianna did. Their breathing became erratic as they teetered on the edge of ecstasy. Brianna could no longer contain her moaning; she screamed. One last hard thrust and they both exploded together. His groans and her high pitched screaming filled the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • You See Right Through Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 890 milliseconds