• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 06

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 06

12345

--Week 2 - Saturday--

It was Saturday morning, and I got woken up by the ring of my alarm clock. This wasn't my usual weekend routine as I preferred to sleep in. However, I was pretty sure that this wouldn't by a usual weekend anyways. D-Rod was coming by to take me to the shopping mall so I had to get ready. He hadn't said what he was planning to do there. Still, he hadn't left any room for doubt that I had to come along.

While the hot water was running down my body, I reminisced about the recent week. After D-Rod had turned me into Miss Ho-Worker and put me through two office dares, I had been out of town on a business trip for Thursday and Friday. To be honest, I had been glad about it. D-Rod's office escapades had been so daring they had left me emotionally drained, and I knew too well that they couldn't go well for long.

Despite my discomfort, I had continued following D-Rod's rules on the trip and taken a five minutes break every three hours. Locking myself in a toilet stall, I had called my intern on his cell phone and played with my clit while shamelessly moaning into the phone. He had never allowed me to cum, though, keeping me light-headed and aroused all the time. It had been more than frustrating as my senses had become super sensitive and every slight touch had started to turn me on, making it hard to concentrate on my job.

This hypersensitivity was exactly what I was feeling now while standing under the shower. After two days of constant arousal, I was close to begging the arrogant macho to let me cum. I was so damn needy and close to going mad from the itching in my pussy. However, I definitely didn't want to grant my intern the kind of satisfaction of seeing me beg for an orgasm.

I had barely stepped out of the shower when the bell was ringing. Only clad in my white bathrobe, I opened the door. It was D-Rod standing on my porch. He had changed almost beyond recognition. Instead of the formal, tucked in, button-down shirt and dark pants, he wore a pair of light, low-ride khaki pants and a white tank top that showed off his tattoos. He didn't look like an intern at a consulting firm at all. Instead, he looked like a Latino gangster.

To my surprise, he wasn't alone. Next to him stood his friend Garza, the short, stout guy I had met during D-Rod's car wash party last Friday. He was wearing low-ride khakis and a white tank top with an unbuttoned flannel shirt on top. Around his head, he had tied a black bandana. He looked even more like gangster than D-Rod.

Right there in front of my door my Latin intern grabbed my heavy tits and began fondling them through the bathrobe. It made me bristle with anger, and my head turned red in shame, as much from his bluntness as the public disgrace. What if a neighbor saw it! Bad enough they might have seen two Latino gangbangers walking up to my house!

Quickly ushering him inside, I refrained from slapping his hands off my boobs. Honestly, I didn't even think about it. I was happy enough two get the two guys off my porch. Damnit! I was giving him free access to my assets without even questioning it.

"Strip off dem bathrobe." My intern instructed me as soon as the two guys had stepped into my house. "My putas ain't wearin' stuff like that. My putas are always naked in da house."

Without a word, I let the white bathrobe slip to the floor standing buck-naked in the middle of my doorway. I felt so embarrassed. Audaciously invading my home, these gangbangers only needed a few seconds to have me naked and at their service. How embarrassing!

Still, I couldn't resist D-Rod's domineering presence and the pent-up excitement reported back making my pussy jolt and lurch.

"Kneel on da floor 'n wait while we pick ya outfit, hot coug." The young Latino announced with an evil grin on his face.

Looking into his eyes, I complied and kneeled down obediently. Simple as that! A single order and he had me all pliable. D-Rod gave me a content nod before strolling into my bedroom with Garza at his side. A new wave of indignity washed over me as I knelt there on the floor. I felt like a piece of furniture while waiting for them to choose the right outfit for me. The humiliation mixed with a knotted stomach and a throbbing pussy at the anticipation of the imminent, naughty shenanigans.

I heard the two young guys rummaging around in my wardrobe and saw them throwing various pieces of clothing onto my bed. I didn't like the way they were taking possession over my things but didn't raise my voice. It was better to let D-Rod have his way, as long as he didn't get carried away.

"We ain't goin' to da office today. So no borin' business suits necessary." He shouted over to me while inspecting the clothes lying on my bed. "Finally, ya can dress like ya true self."

This didn't ring well in my ears, but I didn't say a word and waited for D-Rod to make his choice. When the two Latinos walked back into my doorway, my intern threw two pieces of clothing onto the ground. Instantly, I knew that my worries had been right. He had purposefully chosen the clothes I would only wear on a night out.

"Ya wana go out wearin' dem slutty shreds of clothin', don't cha?" D-Rod mocked me. "Bet it makes ya hot as fuck."

With that, he reached down and pushed his fingers against my slit. I gasped when I felt his rough touch to my oversensitive pussy. OMG! I was so excited already.

With a mocking smile, my intern held his hand in front of my face showing me the juices covering his fingers. I winced from the feeling of being such a cheap and easy tramp. Still, I obediently opened my mouth and started sucking my own juices off my intern's fingers without him needing to say a word.

"Good lil hussy." D-Rod praised me for my efforts patting my head. "So we determined ya desperately wanna wear dem clothes. What cha wanna do to convince us to allow it, Miss Tease?"

I knew where he was going. The way he had worded it was still incredibly degrading. I had to earn the permission to wear this skimpy outfit. What a joke! Nothing could be further from the truth. Yet, nothing made my pussy throb harder.

"Please sir, may I suck your cock like a good slut?" I asked D-Rod looking up to him from my kneeling position. "May I drink your cum to earn my outfit?"

Obviously satisfied with my slut talk, the macho thug pulled his khaki-pants down and pulled his cock out. He laughed out loudly when he saw my reaction. Gosh! I must have looked eager beyond measure. It had only been two days, but seeing his big, hard cock again almost made me drool. I cursed myself for betraying me like that but only for a moment as all conscious thought was leaving me at the sight of his gorgeous, veiny dick. I motioned to grasp his hard shaft with my hand, but D-Rod swatted it away.

"Did I allow dat?" He chided me. "No hands, lil hussy."

My intern took his cock in his hand and waved it from side to side chuckling when I followed it with my head. He pulled his long, curved cock up to his belly and stepped up to me. I thought he wanted me to lick his balls. Instead, he let his dick go. It snapped right into my face making me jump from surprise and earning me a round of mocking laughter.

D-Rod and Garza took turns slapping their meat pipes against my cheeks and lips. Despite the degrading treatment, I freely offered my puckered lips to get cock slapped. I could barely breathe from excitement and lust. I had to get my hands on their cocks.

"Please give me your cocks!" I finally blurted out in desperation.

D-Rod smiled at my total submission, kneeling buck-naked in my doorway getting cock slapped and begging to suck their dicks.

"Kiss our cocks first, Miss Tease." D-Rod ordered instead. "Show's how much ya wanna suck 'em. Show's how much of a cock whore ya're."

With a guy standing on each of my sides, I began to shower their cocks with kisses. I worked with a fervor giving their shafts loud, smacking kisses. I couldn't take it any longer. When I had completely coated both tools in kisses, I pretended it was their permission. Grasping each dick with a hand, I stuffed Garza's thick cockhead into my mouth. Moaning involuntarily, I acted and sounded like a total slut.

Taking turns bobbing on the two Latino cocks, I pushed more and more of their meat pipes into my mouth and gave myself a proper face fuck. They made me work hard for their cumloads, though. Especially Garza enjoyed toying with me making me groan in frustration when he pulled his cock out over and over again. Trailing his spit-covered shaft over my lips and cheeks, he coated my skin with my own drool.

"Ya love suckin' dem gangsta cocks, don't cha?" He teased me. "Ya get turned on suckin' da cocks of guys ya don't like. Hehehe! What a cock whore!"

Damnit! I cursed myself at how transparent my lust had become. He was right, though. The more I resented the arrogant jerks the more it turned me on to submit to them.

"Fucking yes, I want to suck your cock all the time, sir!" I grunted frustrated with letting them toy with me so easily, yet more aroused than ever. "I wanna be your cock whore so bad!"

This new level of submission brought them both close to cumming. They slapped my hands off their cocks and took turns fucking my mouth. All I could do was to keep my mouth open and my lips clamped around their shafts while taking their face drilling.

It wasn't enough to make them cum, however. When they pulled their cocks from my mouth, I mewled and pouted sulkily. I wanted their spunk! I had worked so hard to earn their jizz, hadn't I?

Wanking their cocks in front of my face, the two young thugs delighted in my frustration. All I could do was to open my mouth and stick my tongue out like a dutiful slut while intently watching their hard dicks.

They groaned and grunted when their orgasms hit them almost simultaneously. D-Rod aimed his cock at my open mouth and hit my tongue with his first jet of spunk. The next blasts shot into my mouth almost making me choke. By contrast, Garza aimed for my face. His initial load was so powerful that it splashed all over my forehead with the next spurts spraying my cheeks and nose. I felt like he was firing a glass full of jizz drenching every inch of my face.

Obligingly, I swallowed D-Rod's salty cumload before licking any remnants of goo from their cocks. While I dutifully cleaned their meat pipes, I felt Garza's sticky sperm slowly trickling down my forehead making me feel even more like a slut.

With my duties fulfilled, D-Rod send me to the bathroom to clean myself up. It made me pout and sulk once again. I wanted to cum so badly! My head was already foggy with lust, and the day had barely started.

Could you believe that it had barely been half an hour since I had stepped out of the shower? In that short time, D-Rod and his buddy had turned my face into a right mess. While taking a quick shower, I couldn't help myself and rub my clit. All the time, my mind ran through the naughty event that had just happened. I felt my legs wobbling and the first signs of an orgasm swapping over me when I remembered D-Rod's rule. I wasn't allowed to cum without his permission. With a disappointed groan, I stopped fondling my pussy, which left me even more excited.

Stepping back into the doorway, D-Rod made me put on the outfit he had chosen before. He made me wear a short denim mini skirt with a broad flashy white belt and a tight white halter top. That was all, no bra, no panties. The top had criss cross sides and v-shaped criss cross straps in the front. The straps allowed an easy view of my cleavage and the criss cross style turned the top into a peep show with my ample rack as the main attraction. It made me feel kind of exposed. Another piece of clothing I had once bought on a whim to spice up my sex life with Nate and never worn after. My intern added white cage sandals with a 4" pointed heel to the outfit and instructed me to put on overly accentuated makeup with winged eyeliner and light red, frosted lipstick.

The whole outfit made me feel like a cougar on the hunt to bag a younger guy. The slutty top and short skirt were so blatantly inappropriate for a grown, respected woman like me it almost hurt! Every fiber in my body resisted the idea of walking out of the house dressed like that. What if my neighbors saw me? What if we ran into a colleague of mine at the mall? I should better not think about that!

Then again, the way D-Rod had 'slutted-up' my office outfits had excited me beyond measure. The way he had dressed me up all skanky now made my body tingle with excitement just as much. Strolling through the mall in this slutty dress would reinforce the effect. No matter, how humiliating it would feel it would be a thrill! A realization that was equally pleasing as displeasing.

D-Rod's trademark arrogant smirk told me that he was obviously pleased with his choice of clothes. He was ready to go. Without another word, he opened the door and walked out of my house.

Stepping outside, I felt completely exposed as the thin white halter top and short denim mini skirt barely covered any skin. Here I was in my respectable community with my cleavage poking out, wearing neither bra nor panties, and flaunting my assets for everyone to see.

Fortunately, none of my neighbors was around when we walked over the front lawn to D-Rod's old, battered truck. They didn't see me in my cheap, skanky outfit and that was a good thing. I definitely preferred not to make the gossip factory work overtime.

After a short ride, we arrived at the shopping mall. Fortunately, it was close to D-Rod's neighborhood and quite remote from the gated communities my colleagues lived in. It was an old, shabby mall that had seen better days. I would never go shopping in a place like this on my own.

The moment I stepped out of the car and strutted over the parking lot, I was incredibly aware of my appearance. Passing a few couples on their way to their cars, they all stopped in their tracks when I stepped into their sight. The women threw catty derogative looks at me whereas the men ogled my assets.

"Don't cha forget. No polite business talk. It's all slut talk today." D-Rod reminded me before we stepped into the mall.

Fortunately, the mall wasn't very busy yet. Still, I stood out like a sore thumb, and in response, my face blushed in a deep shade of red. My outfit alone was enough to cause a stir. A grown woman dressed in a slutty revealing dress with two young Latinos in full gangster outfit at her side wasn't really a common sight. I was definitely the center of attention.

I have always been a good-looking girl but never dressed as flashy and provocative before! It made me feel so self-conscious I almost wanted to hide in a dark corner. The more looks I received, though, the more my body reacted. Every leering gaze scraping over my tits or ass made my skin tingle in the exact spot and caused a jolt in my pussy. Unconsciously, I began arching my back to present my full boobs in all their glory yearning for more leering looks.

Feeling like some real eye candy surprisingly made me more self-confident than ever. I had never relied on my looks to boost my self-confidence before. I was smart and educated with a powerful high-status position. I had always drawn my self-esteem from that.

It was almost ridiculous. All these guys leering at me didn't care if I was well-educated or smart. All they cared about was catching a glimpse of my 'big, ole funbags' and 'phat barrio booty'. Yet, all this sleazy attention took my self-confidence to a whole new level.

D-Rod obviously had a plan where he wanted to shop. Grabbing my hand, he led the way with Garza on my other side. I was walking through the mall holding hands with a much younger Latino gangbanger. Even more, I looked like his little, stupid bimbo doll with all the makeup, thick frosted lipstick, tight revealing clothes, and high heels. I felt so foolish I couldn't even put it into words.

The two Latinos led me to several apparel stores browsing through the racks and picking clothes for me.

"Goin' thru ya wardrobe, I didn't see no clothes suited for my barrio hoodrat." D-Rod told me. "Gotta change dat! Don't cha agree, Missy?"

I bristled with revolt when hearing the nickname he used to call me in public.

"Yes baby!" I cooed nonetheless, forcing me to use my slut talk. "Dress me up to look good for my man."

D-Rod's announcement was enough to tie me up in knots. Seeing it put into action, though, left me with a huge lump in my throat. The two guys really lived up to the promise picking one daring outfit after the other. Time and again, they pulled out an item of clothing and held it in front of me to see if it fit. Putting some of them back, they hung most pieces over my arms.

All the while, I had to stand next to them not being allowed to choose any clothes myself. Once again, I felt totally stupid and left out. I was nothing but their dress-up doll trying out one outfit after the other. Not enough that I didn't have a say in which outfits to buy, I also had to pay for all of them.

When I had just put on a new outfit, D-Rod surprised me by popping his head through the curtain of the changing cubicle.

"Don't cha forget 'em rules, Miss Tease!" He told me. "Ya gotta play wit yaself witout cummin' every hour. It's time right now!"

I looked at him taken aback. I hadn't thought about his stupid rules at all. Damnit! We were in a store! We were in public!

"Of course baby. Silly me! I totally forgot." I responded before thinking about it.

Although cringing from my ridiculous slut talk, I dutifully pulled my cell phone from my purse and started the counter. After just having put on a red mini skirt, I hiked it up to my hips and spread my legs wide. All the while, my intern remained in place with his head through the curtain.

The next five minutes, I rubbed my clit with my right hand while pushing two fingers of my left hand in and out of my pussy. All the time, I tried my best not to start groaning. I heard people walking past the changing cubicle. Two women stepped into the cubicles on each side, chatting about the newest gossip at their workplace. They were basically talking over my head while I was masturbating! It was so dirty! It made my heart beat in my throat while my thighs began trembling and my pussy quivered from the touch.

"Everything OK?" I heard a saleswoman asking D-Rod.

It made me panic. My heart was in my mouth. What if the saleswoman ushered D-Rod away and checked out what was going on inside the cubicle? How embarrassing!

Mercifully, D-Rod's face disappeared as he quickly involved the saleswoman in a chat. He told her some bullshit lie about his girlfriend being indecisive about which outfits to choose. Al the while, I got back to dutifully rubbing my clit and fingerfucking my greedy pussy. This was feeling so good! Despite my surroundings, I was so wet my fingers were almost drenched with my fluids. I was getting close. Shutting my eyes, I pushed my head back and let out a low moan. I just couldn't help it!

My eyes snapped open and my face flushed red when I heard myself groaning so blatantly in a store. What if the saleswoman had heard it? What if the other costumers had heard it? For a few moments, I listened carefully. The two women kept up their gossiping while the saleswoman continued chatting with D-Rod as if nothing had happened.

Just then, the alarm went off. The five minutes were over. I couldn't tell if I was happy or sad about it, though. It left me totally on the edge. The public humiliation and my slutty appearance were getting to my head. I wanted to cum so badly but knew that I wasn't allowed to.

After buying several outfits in the store, the two Latino gangbangers took me to a shoe store. It was even more degrading as we were getting attended upon by a young salesgirl. I can't even describe the condescending looks she shot at me when the two young thugs took over the sales talk while I remained silent. My face must have been crimson from shame!

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds