• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • She's Naked

She's Naked

I had to pick up a couple of things at the mall. My older brother was going there as well so I hitched a ride with him. Crappy driver and even crappier car, but it beats walking. And I should talk. My own crappy car was the reason I needed to get a ride in the first place.

We each got our separate bits and pieces and then we headed on home. At least, that's where I thought we were headed. Instead of heading home we went to Mike's place. Mike's a mate of my brother. He OK, I guess. One thing he does have is a very superior girlfriend. Karen is hot. H. O. T. Hot. Blonde, breasts out to there and legs that won't quit. Older than me, so probably doesn't even realize I exist. I didn't mind stopping past Mike's place because the chances are good that Karen would be there and she's always worth seeing.

When we pulled into Mike's driveway he came rushing out and slipped into the back seat.

"Listen, mate, you'll need to be prepared for a quick take off when I come out," Mike babbled. "I haven't broken the news to Karen yet that I'm going to the races for the day. She's going to go spare when she finds out. I figure I'll just duck in, tell her, and come out running."

"She's got you scared rigid, hasn't she," said my brother with a laugh.

"Yeah, well she's got a wicked tongue when she gets upset. Anyway, I'd better go and break the news to her."

"I've got a better idea," said my brother. "I was going to drop Joey here and let him walk, so he can break the news to Karen while we take off."

So you were going to dump me here anyway. Oh thank you so much, brother. Still, it was only half a mile home, so the walk wouldn't kill me. Resignedly I got out of the car, making sure I had my purchases stuffed in my pockets.

"Fine. I'll tell Karen you've gone out for the day. What time should I tell her you'll be home?"

Mike and my brother looked at each other and shrugged.

"Probably be better to be a bit vague about that," said Mike. "We'll be back when we're back."

This, I assumed, meant they'd be going to the pub after the races.

My brother and Mike departed in a cloud of smoke. Man, he's got to get those rings fixed or they'd put him off the road. I wandered over to Mike's door, knocked and barged on in.

"Ah, Karen," I called. "It's Joe. Mike wanted me to tell you that's he's gone to the races. He's not sure when he'll be back."

There was a muffled shriek of fury and then Karen came barrelling out of a room, moving towards me in a hurry.

"Get out of my way, you little worm," she snarled. "I'm going to kill him. He knows I had plans for today."

Little worm was a bit rich. I might be a couple of years younger than Mike and my brother but I'm bigger than both of them. I work as a carpenter and I've got muscles laid on. I didn't get out of Karen's road. Rather I made sure I was in it before she went charging outside.

"Ah, slow down, Karen," I said, speaking firmly, or trying to anyway. "They've already gone, leaving me to tell you and then walk home. And I strongly advice you not to run outside to hurl abuse after them."

"Why not?" she hissed, trying to dodge around me. "Will you get out of my way?"

"No," I said bluntly. "In case you hadn't noticed, if you go charging outside you'll be giving the neighbours a real eyeful. You're naked."

She was, too. Gloriously, beautifully naked. Her firm white breasts were bobbing up and down in a very interesting manner as she practically danced on the spot in her fury. She also shaved her mound, I noticed, and I couldn't help wondering what it felt like. Sensational when dressed, but naked and angry? Wow.

She blinked, still looking for a way past me, then what I'd said sank in. She gave a gasp of horror, trying to cover bouncing boobs with one hand and nicely shaved mons with the other. She blushed bright red, said blush probably matching the blush on my face as I tried not to ogle her lovely form.

"Haven't you something better to do than sneak around looking at naked women," she flared.

"Hey, your idiocy isn't my fault," I snapped back resentfully. "I was just passing on a message. I didn't tell you to come charging out starkers."

"It's my own house. I'm allowed to be naked in it," she snapped right back.

"Then be naked. I don't care. Just don't blame me if you start flashing visitors. I called out my name, so you knew it wasn't Mike out here."

Karen had given up trying to hide her charms as a bad job and just relaxed. Or at least, relaxed as much as a young naked woman could relax while glaring at an unwanted visitor. The fact that she now had her hands on her hips was playing havoc with my libido. Truth to tell, when she came charging out naked my cock had snapped erect so fast I wouldn't have been surprised if it had snapped off.

Her blush had faded. I suppose she was used to Mike seeing her naked so the odd stranger wouldn't bother her too much. Not that I was really a stranger. She did know me, and I could see recognition dawning.

"You're Joey, Adam's little brother. Tell me Joey, when they sent you in to do their dirty work, did they happen to mention what time Mike would be back?"

"Ah, no. Just that he'll be back when he's back, sort of thing."

She nodded.

"That means the bastard is going to the pub after the races, doesn't it."

Wisely I said nothing.

"OK. Next question. Why are you blushing? I'm the one who's naked. Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Eh, what? I'm eighteen. Of course I've seen a naked woman," I said indignantly.

"Uh-huh. And how do I stack up compared to the women you've seen naked?"

How the hell do you answer a question like that? As far as I was concerned, you don't, and I kept my mouth shut.

"Unfair question," Karen said, nodding as if satisfied over something. "I really should have asked if you've ever seen a live naked woman, up close and personal."

My blush probably deepened at that point. In fact I'm bloody sure it did, as Karen smirked.

"It's funny, you know, but generally when one speaks of a blushing virgin one thinks of the girl, not the man."

I glared at her. I didn't think it was funny. I thought it rude and insulting. That's probably where I got the courage for what I did. I just grabbed her hand and pressed it against my erection, which was still trying to emulate a flagpole.

"Does this feel like a blushing virgin?" I snapped.

To my horror, instead of snatching her hand away in shock, Karen closed her hand around me, running it up and down the shaft as though assessing it.

"Feels virginal to me," she said softly. "Now tell me, if you've got the nerve for an honest answer, what was your first thought when you saw me naked? Were you thinking you'd like to fuck me?"

I could feel heat rising within me. If the fool woman wasn't careful I'd jump on her and ravish her. I wouldn't even need to pull off any clothes because she was already naked.

"If you want an honest answer then no, I didn't think that I'd like to fuck you. What I thought was, would your pussy feel as soft and smooth as it looked? That doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to fuck you. You're a very attractive woman, especially dressed the way you are."

"Or undressed," she murmured. "And does my pussy feel as soft and smooth as it looks?"

This last was said with a challenge in her voice, and why should I back down from a challenge. After all, she was still examining my erection, using the braille method.

I calmly reached down and ran my fingertips over her mons, trailing them very lightly across it. When I say calmly, I mean with a calm face. My heart was pounding and a little voice was yelling, "Yes, you're touching a naked woman's pussy. Go, boy, go."

I was quite gratified to notice that I scored with that gentle stroke. Karen's breathing faltered for a moment, and her hold on my cock tightened a fraction.

"I have to admit that it exceeds expectations," I murmured, and Karen laughed.

"You know, you're very smooth for a virgin," she said. "When you hit your stride you're going to be a real hit amongst the ladies. I think, to be fair to your future conquests, you need to get a bit of early training."

With that comment she unzipped my trousers and slipped her hand inside, seeking and finding the prize.

"Bring this along here," she said, turning and walking down the hall.

Obviously I had no choice but to follow in her steps, as she didn't let go my erection when she started walking away. She took me down and the room we turned into was a bedroom.

"Our spare room," she said.

With that she reached for me and started undoing buttons and things. Being a scared and innocent young virgin I attempted to fend her off. Now that we've had our laugh, I'll admit to lending her some assistance in the removal of unwanted garments. When my last bit of clothing hit the floor Karen gave me the once over, nodding approval.

"Very nice," she said, "and you'll probably keep building muscle for a few years yet. You're going to be a big solid man when you're finished. Are you smart enough to take advice when it's given to you?"

"I think so. At the very least I would consider it. Advice that is good for some might not be appropriate for me."

"Fair enough. I suppose your immediate desire, from the look of that erection, is to push me onto the bed and just take me. Right?"

"I will concede to an inclination to do that, but I can wait."

"Good. Let us indulge in a little foreplay first. You'll find it heightens the experience. Not, mind you, that a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, can't be exciting and rewarding at the right time and place."

Karen coaxed me down onto the bed. Dragged me down onto the bed? Dodged onto the bed herself as I flung myself upon it? Something like that. We ended up on the bed. Karen lay on her back and stretched.

"Now start by touching me, not just boobs and pussy, but run your hands all over me. Get acquainted with my body. Watch my reactions to see what I like. When you get a steady girlfriend, do it to her and get her to do it to you. You'll find it's fun."

So I did as I was told, touching and rubbing Karen from head to toe and back again. There's something wonderful about touching a cooperative woman, and it was going straight to my groin. Once I'd reached Karen's toes and started back up I started following my hands with my mouth. From the way Karen shivered and squirmed it was the correct thing to do.

"A bloody fast learner," she groaned while I gently suckled on one nipple, one hand rubbing the other nipple while my other hand was feeling around her pussy.

"All right," Karen groaned. "Start paying more attention to my pussy. Slide your fingers between my lips and touch me inside. And I mean slide and touch. Don't poke and prod. Move gently but firmly."

I did as advised, and the look on Karen's face showed I was doing something right. Then she gave a scream and bucked hard against my hand.

"Oh, Christ, go easy around the clitoris," she gasped. "You can kill a girl poking around there."

"Where? Around here?" I asked with interest, poking the same place again.

"No," came the shrill scream. "Not there damn it. Not there."

OK. I now knew where to touch to get a most interesting reaction. Karen was literally writhing under my hand now.

"Ah, I think it's time I started using my cock, don't you?" I asked casually, and got a quick nod.

I could see Karen take a deep breath and hold it for a moment.

"When you go in, don't get carried away and start franticly fucking. If you do you'll be finished before the girl is anywhere near ready and she'll be disappointed. Take it slowly and let it build. See how long you can make it last. Don't try for an Olympic speed record."

I have to admit that driving in and frantically fucking sounded fine to me, but we'd see how things went.

Karen held her lips open and guided me into place.

"Just push firmly, without rushing," she said.

I was quite happy to oblige. I pushed firmly, without rushing and my cock slid home smoothly and ecstatically. I wanted to shout my triumph and start frantically fucking, loosing my seed in this woman. Common sense very firmly overrode adolescent desire. I started slowly, pushing all the way in and then withdrawing almost all the way.

That's trickier than I realised. A couple of times at the start I popped right out and had to hurry to slide back inside, embarrassed, while Karen giggled. But I got the hang of it and soon I was sliding back and forth like a seasoned pro.

Karen was moving with me, encouraging me, coaxing me into keeping the pace down while tensions built. Once she was satisfied that I wasn't just going to take off she started urging me to speed up a little.

We settled into the faster pace, and I was quite content not to go berserk with my cock. With the choice of a short sharp pleasure or a pleasure that was just as intense but kept on going, I'll take the longer one.

Karen was breathing hard, urging me to go in harder, so I increased the tempo once more. I wasn't sure how long I could last at this faster pace, but it felt great.

Soon Karen was tossing her head about, gasping, pleading for me to go faster yet.

"If I go faster then I'll explode," I gasped.

"I don't fucking care," she screamed. "If you don't go faster I'll kill you."

Normally I'm reluctant to yield to threats, but Karen sounded very sincere. I went in harder, really driving my cock home into her. I'd been right. A few strokes at the faster pace and I blew it. I could feel myself absolutely flooding Karen, and I also found why she didn't care. She gave a shriek and convulsed around me. I could feel her passage clamping onto my cock while it bucked and spewed, spilling its load into her.

That was my first experience with dealing with a naked woman and I think it went rather well. Karen seemed satisfied with the outcome.

Before I left we did come to an agreement of sorts.

"You do realise that if you ever mention this to anyone I'll call you a lying little turd with a big imagination," Karen said cheerfully.

"That seems reasonable," I said. "You do realise that I'll expect you to demonstrate what you quaintly described as a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, at some stage."

"I think I can probably arrange to do that," she said cheerfully, and on that happy note we parted, her to finally get dressed and me to walk home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • She's Naked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 622 milliseconds