• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Oubliette Pt. 02

Oubliette Pt. 02

123

Oubliette – the conclusion

At the end of part one, Marc and Laura reconnected at Oubliette, a BDSM resort that Marc owns and runs with his friend, Reed. Laura is an unwilling guest, having been forced to visit by Ian. When Ian becomes incapacitated, Marc accompanies Laura from the Oubliette dungeon.

The awkward silence continued between them as he led her into the elevator and pressed the button that would take them up to room number two. A few moments later he was pushing open the door and standing back to allow her to enter.

As he looked around the room, Marc saw Ian's possessions strewn everywhere. His gaze fell on the chair Laura had been tied to earlier that evening. The rope was still wrapped around the arms and legs of the piece of furniture. He could almost hear the sound of the strap beating against her bare flesh. "Get your stuff," he told her. "I'm bringing you to a different room." For the first time since they left the dungeon she looked at him, question in her eyes. "We're only presuming Ian is going to be out cold for the next few hours. Just in case he isn't, I'd rather not have you alone in here waiting for him."

Laura nodded her agreement and gathered the few items that belonged to her. "Is that all?" Marc questioned. She didn't seem to be holding very much.

"Yes. Ian very conveniently managed to leave my overnight case behind. He tends to do things like that. All I have is my purse and the things I was wearing when I got here."

Again Marc wondered what Ian Kent was using to attempt to force her submission to him. He had to get the entire story from her but not yet and not in this room. "C'mon. We're going to another part of the building."

Laura followed him back to the elevator. She was surprised when she realized they were downstairs in the lobby where she and Ian had first arrived. Marc led her across the space and down a different hall. He swiped his key card in more than one location to gain access. They passed several rooms that looked like offices before ending up in front of another elevator.

Marc swiped his key card and the door opened. Once inside, he swiped the card again and tapped several numbers on a key pad. The doors closed and Laura could feel the elevator car ascending. When the doors opened a few seconds later, they stepped into a small entry space. Straight ahead was another door and another electronic key pad. Marc tapped in a few more numbers and Laura heard a click. He pushed the door open and gestured for her to enter.

Laura looked around. "Is this a suite? It looks a lot bigger than the other room."

"Oubliette is divided into several sections. The center of the complex contains the grounds and public areas and is accessible to all the guests. The floor above the lobby has the kitchen and dining rooms. The floor below is the dungeon. The guest rooms are located in the east wing. Right now we're in the west wing. This section of the building is the most secure. It contains the administrative offices and two private apartments. Reed and I both live on property. One of us is here at all times. His place is one floor down. This is my apartment."

Laura's eyebrows rose at that piece of information. She looked around noting that it looked nothing like the almost gaudy, theatrical décor in room two. The rooms in Marc's apartment were very large and modern without a hint that they were occupied by the owner of an establishment that catered to BDSM aficionados. Light colored wood, shiny chrome and exposed brick complimented the warm and sand-like shades of beige and deep, smoky blue. Although dimly lit at the moment, she was sure the entire space would be bright during the day considering the number of skylights overhead.

"Bedroom and bathroom are this way," Marc told her. "You can take a shower. And you have to eat something. I'll make some sandwiches."

"Marc, you don't need to take care of me."

"Well obviously someone should if you're irresponsible enough to get involved with Ian Kent." He stopped and looked at her, aware of how harsh he sounded. "Sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. You don't owe me any explanations."

"No, I don't but I also don't mind giving them to you. It's pretty obvious you have the wrong idea and setting you straight isn't a problem but first I'd like to wash Ian off me. Since this is all I have," she held up her few belongings, "would you consider lending me another shirt? Something to eat sounds really good and we can talk after my shower."

"Fair enough." Marc was pleased that she sounded very much like the Laura he remembered and not like someone willing to submit to Ian or anyone else.

He showed Laura into his bedroom and where to find everything she might need. When the bathroom door closed behind her he headed to his second bathroom. The idea of washing Ian Kent off himself suddenly sounded very appealing.

He was more than a little confused by his reaction to seeing Laura again and it hadn't escaped his notice that she didn't appear particularly surprised when he made his appearance in the dungeon. He also couldn't imagine Laura ever wanting to be submissive to someone like Ian. She was smart and strong willed, even if she was a little quiet and naïve about the real world. It was her naiveté that prompted him to back away from her.

Maybe he shouldn't characterize her as spoiled. She wasn't demanding or bratty and simply seemed to be the slightly indulged, only child of two parents who adored her and wanted to give her every possible opportunity. Marc wasn't sure if anything had changed during the past three years but, as far as he knew, she worked part time for her father's very successful business and didn't do much of anything else. He hadn't wanted to divulge his own business venture and source of income so he had avoided all discussion about work-related matters and had never really asked how she spent her time. He was just now beginning to see that, during the past three years, he thought about Laura much more than he realized.

Laura was enjoying the shower in Marc's very modern bathroom. It was apparent he hadn't spared any expense considering the quality of the fixtures in the room. She already knew Oubliette was doing well but it was obviously doing very well.

She couldn't blame him for thinking whatever he was thinking when she arrived with Ian. Thanks to Reed's statement about checking out their guests prior to arrival, she already knew that Marc would have been expecting her. Actually she knew that piece of information prior to Reed mentioning it and it was one of the reasons she had decided on using Oubliette as part of her plan for undermining Ian.

Ian Kent was, quite possibly, the most arrogant piece of shit she had ever met and she had met quite a few arrogant and shitty people. Luckily that arrogance and Ian's belief that he was smarter than everyone else worked perfectly for her plan. He was unethical, manipulative, immoral, unscrupulous and very smart. He just wasn't smarter than Laura Ellis. Actually, Ian wasn't smarter than a lot of people but it served Laura's plan to allow him to believe he was.

Marc was just beginning to wonder what was taking her so long when he looked up and saw her standing in the doorway. Her hair was long and soft and he wanted very much to touch it. She had pulled on one of his t-shirts. The dark green color made her pale, creamy skin and copper penny eyes glow. Even though it reached nearly to her knees, judging from the way the shirt was clinging to her, he was certain she wasn't wearing anything under it. That thought was making a certain part of his own body glow as well.

"Your apartment is beautiful, Marc, and this kitchen is incredible." She walked in and settled at the table, onto the chair opposite him. "I could do some serious cooking in this place."

"Yeah." He had the strangest feeling he had somehow renovated his kitchen with her in mind. "I can remember some of those spectacular, candle-lit dinners you made. Do you still cook like that very often?"

"Not too often. It's not as much fun when there isn't anyone to cook for. Looks like you've developed some kitchen skills. These sandwiches look great."

"I'm not sure sandwiches qualify as cooking but help yourself. Considering Katrina's killer cocktail, I'm sticking with iced tea but can I get you some wine? Coffee? Juice?" he asked.

"Tea would be fine. Thanks."

He filled two glasses and returned to the table. "Are you ready to tell me what's going on with you and Ian?"

"You don't waste time, do you? The truth is he's blackmailing me into serving him for a year."

"Blackmail?" Marc wasn't completely shocked. "What the hell could Ian possibly have on you and why haven't you gone to the authorities?"

"I came up with a better way."

"Sure you did, like allowing him to beat your ass with a strap and lock you in a cage. That's a great plan, Laura. You're really showing him who's in charge." Marc's sarcasm was obvious.

She glared at him just enough. "It's a long story and how did you know about the strap?"

He glared back. "I've got time and room two has security cameras. That's why I put you and Ian in there instead of in room five. I don't trust that bastard. Never have and never will and what's going on? Why is he blackmailing you?"

"I think of him as slime-on-a-stick but bastard works, too. I met Ian a few months ago. I was having dinner with a couple of friends and he decided to hit on me. I very politely declined his offer but he doesn't like hearing the word 'no'. Eventually the people I was with told him to get lost and he took it very personally and claimed he was humiliated. He decided to get even."

"You're kidding? Sounds awfully childish. Ian Kent is no great prize. He must be used to getting shot down. You'd think he'd be able to handle it by now."

Laura agreed. "It is childish but Ian Kent is a legend in his own mind."

"What's the rest of the story, Laura? What is he holding over you?"

"About a year ago my mom had a minor health scare." She noted the concern written in Marc's eyes. "She's fine now but it made both her and dad start to think about the future. He's always worked really hard and there are quite a few things on their bucket list so he decided to start pulling back and giving some thought to early retirement. The one thing that worried him was the possibility of company lay-offs. He's always been so hands-on and that's why the company is as successful as it is. He was afraid if he wasn't there on a day to day basis, things would fall apart and some people who have been with him since the beginning could suffer."

"What does that have to do with Ian and why he's blackmailing you?"

"Ian used his network of corporate jackals to find out what he could about me and discovered my connection to the business. He approached dad with a business proposal, an application of some kind which required a huge investment but assured a massive return. Dad thought the idea was great. He'd make enough money to retire comfortably and not have to worry about the future of the business or its employees since there would be a gigantic payoff."

"Sounds like a win-win for everyone."

"Yeah, except it turned out to be a huge win for Ian and a monster loss for dad. I'm not quite sure how he pulled it off but the documents my dad signed were somehow falsified after the fact. Dad is a really shrewd guy. He knows exactly what he signs but somehow Ian switched things around. In addition, the entire application proposal was bogus. There is definitely a product application but when it was turned over to dad, it was nothing like the concept Ian proposed. It has nothing to do with dad's company so it's worthless to him. It was pure fraud."

"And you're certain your father wasn't at fault? Is it possible he read something wrong or misunderstood? Maybe he was so focused on the potential income he missed something."

"According to the contract Ian is claiming my dad signed, he has to reimburse Ian for all kinds of costs and a huge interest payment. If he doesn't, Ian takes over the entire company. My father and his attorneys would not have missed a clause like that. The way it stands now, dad is pretty much screwed. If he pays Ian according to the terms of the contract, the company will be on the verge of bankruptcy. If he can't pay Ian, dad and his employees will lose everything."

"I knew the guy was a bastard. Where do you fit into all of this?"

Laura shrugged her slim shoulders. "About six weeks ago, slime-on-a-stick contacted me and asked if I'd be willing to help dad with his financial dilemma. He was very blatant about telling me he had decided to hit me where it hurt to get even with me for the humiliation I had put him through that night when I refused him. He gave me no real choice: I had to agree to sleep with him for a year or he'd pull the plug and demand immediate payment which he believes dad can't manage. It was all very official. He even had a contract for me to sign."

"And your father agreed to this?"

She smiled. "Not to the sleeping with Ian part but most definitely to what I have planned. He was even more in favor when I showed him that Ian also switched out the contract he had me sign. The original contract called only for occasional sex. That was what I agreed to and signed. When Ian suddenly informed me I'd agreed to a BDSM relationship and was going to be forced to serve him for a year, that I had agreed to be owned by him, he threw a contract at me as proof. Somehow it had my signature but it wasn't the one I had signed and I know that for a fact. I took a picture of the original pages with my phone when I signed it. I never agreed to be owned by anyone and certainly not by Ian Kent."

"So if you have proof of fraud, why haven't you called him on it or turned him in? Why the hell are you allowing yourself to be victimized? Why are you allowing him to humiliate you? Worst of all, how can you sleep with the son of a bitch?"

"Because, Marc, my plan for revenge is better and much more effective."

"Yeah, because that part where he locked you in a cage and lashed at you was really teaching him a lesson." Marc wasn't even attempting to hide the sarcasm or his anger. "Maybe when his alcohol induced stupor wears off he can tie you across one of the whipping benches and beat you with a cane until you bleed. That'll teach him a thing or two. And when he's fucking you in every orifice until you pass out, I'll bet that'll really be getting even with him."

Laura leaned back and looked over at him, her eyes narrowed. "You know, Marc, you might give me just a little more credit. Frankly I'm not sure why you even care. It's not as if you've been bothered about anything I've been doing since you decided to stop seeing me. I think I'd like to get some sleep. The couch looks comfortable. Is there a blanket I can use?"

"Take the bed, Laura, and don't argue with me. It's been a hell of a day and I'm not in the mood."

"Yeah. I'm sure it was total and complete hell for you when Ian was beating me with that leather strap Oubliette so graciously provided for him to use. And me being naked and locked in that tiny cage must have been immensely strenuous. Promise me you'll get a really good night of sleep to help you get over the trauma."

She turned and walked out of the room. As his eyes followed her he was left to wonder if his ass-like behavior was on any level even close to the way her ass looked with his shirt clinging to it. By the time he had cleared off the table, he had his answer. Her ass definitely won and his ass owed her ass a huge apology.

Before he could change his mind, he headed to the bedroom.

She was lying in his bed, staring up at one of the skylights in the ceiling and didn't even bother to look at him when he walked into the room. He might not have Reed's supremely Dominant tendencies but it was still hard for him to apologize for anything. Usually he never had to. He wasn't accustomed to being wrong.

"Laura, some of my comments were out of line."

"You think?"

"It was a shock when I saw you with him. You were seeing me and now you're involved with him and he hovers in the vicinity of sub-human. Maybe it was a hit to my ego or something."

"And your reasoning would be valid except that I didn't leave you for Ian Kent. If that were the case, you'd have all kinds of reasons to administer first aid to your wounded ego but you dumped me, Marc. Without an explanation. Without a word. Did it ever occur to you that maybe that was a hit to my ego?"

He pulled off his t-shirt and sweatpants, tossing them on a chair before he climbed into the bed next to her. "Frankly, no and I suppose I owe you an apology for that as well. I'm sure you've wondered what happened, why I ended it without telling you."

"I always presumed it was because of your involvement with Oubliette. I figured you'd think I would freak if I knew you were into BDSM. You never bothered to hide the fact that you thought I was somewhat naïve."

That was definitely a frown creasing his forehead. "You knew? When did you find out?"

"Marc, we only saw each other for a couple of months but there were several things about you that didn't add up. One of those things was how you always presumed you knew me when you really didn't. How could you? You never asked very much. Another thing was how you never wanted to discuss careers. That's usually one of the first things people talk about when they're just starting to get acquainted. I was a little suspicious so I did some checking and learned about your affiliation with Oubliette about two weeks before you dumped me. It was about a month after you stopped calling that I discovered you were one of the owners and founding partners." She finally looked at him. "And for the record, when I found out, I didn't freak."

He shrugged. "Maybe I misjudged you although I think it's fair to say that introducing oneself by saying 'Hi, I'm Marc and I'm a part time Dominant and Master at a BDSM resort' could be a little bit of a conversation stopper. Why didn't you ever say anything?"

It was her turn to shrug. "I was hoping you'd bring it up. I wasn't too anxious for you to know I'd been checking up on you but I try to be careful about who I date."

"This from the woman involved with Ian Kent."

"Marc, I'm not involved with him and within the next few hours he's going to learn a really hard lesson about underestimating people."

"All I know is that when he checks out, you're not leaving with him. I'll lock you in one of the cages myself if I have to."

"I wasn't planning to leave with him and Ian won't exactly be checking out."

"So you're planning to strangle him with a riding crop and hang his corpse from one of the parapets? It's not that he doesn't deserve it but the management would frown on that."

"You are the management and I'm making no promises about the riding crop but I can guarantee no parapets will be involved."

"So what are you planning?"

"I'd prefer not to tell you right now. It's not that I don't trust you but I've worked on this for several weeks and I don't want Ian to have any idea what's about to hit him until it's actually hitting him. I'll answer all your questions tomorrow but I can say it's nothing illegal. I may want my revenge for what he tried to do to me and my father but I'm not stooping to Ian's level."

Marc was silent for several minutes before asking, "Would it be out of line to ask what else you've been doing since we broke up? Have you been seeing anyone else?"

"I keep busy but no steady relationships. How about you?"

"Work is good although when I graduated with my MBA it wasn't my intention to partner with Reed. I've known him for a long time and I knew about his personal choices but I was surprised when he told me what he was thinking about doing and asked if I wanted to help. Reed seemed to think I possessed an abundance of controlling and Dominant-like tendencies and would make a perfect business partner."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Oubliette Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds