• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kitten

This is my first submission to Literotica, and , well, my first time writing anything remotely erotic too! I hope it lives up to at least one person's standards. Feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments, should you feel that I can improve, and please remember that insults won't be necessary. Thank you very much <3

~ Defiantly Submissive ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy footsteps fall swiftly behind me.

Their echo in the large hallway is all I can focus on, much to my dismay. I need to escape, I need to concentrate. There is no time for fear!

But the terror was mind and body-consuming; He had warned me one too many times to not run.

Just as I reach the end of the hall, the footfalls sound closer. Too close.

Stupid, stupid girl! You should have thought this through. You should have planned!

Tears blur my vision as I struggle for breath. I cannot agree more with the reprimanding in my head.

Suddenly I feel pressure on my scalp and I am jerked backwards by my hair. I give a squeal, beginning to sob. I try and fight the hand that has caught me; I scratch, I hit, but to no avail. He is too strong. I've been aware of this since the day He bought me. It is almost beyond both of us as to why I continue to flee. It all seems so pointless now that He has captured me again. Still, I cannot stop the begging. It has almost become a routine.

"Please, please, please," I scream as He begins to drag me, fist filled with my hair, back to his room. "You could just let me go home! Let me go home you sick fucking bastard!"

He ignores me, but I continue shouting profanities as if it will actually change anything.

All too soon we are at the wooden door. Pressing me firmly into the wall, He releases my hair, only to grip my neck. He quickly turns the knob and I find myself on the floor, my back taking most of the impact of my 'fall'. I groan, feeling the cuts beneath my -well His- t-shirt beginning to re-open.

Suddenly He is standing over me, His facial expression terrifying. His blue eyes are narrowed, His eyebrows and mouth frowning harshly. Though I am scared, I cannot bring myself to look away. Slowly I allow my features to turn into a snarl. As I open my mouth, I taste the salty tears on my tongue.

"Stand up, take off your clothes, and bend over the bed," He orders, His voice laced with controlled anger.

But I do not obey.

Sighing impatiently, he repeats himself, this time his voice taking on a warning edge.

I count to five in my head. I know that is the only chance He ever gives me.

One. He stands still before me, waiting.

Two. He shuffles his feet.

Three. His hands ball into tight fists.

Four-

I am forced to stand as He grabs a bunch of my hair, yanking me towards Him. I yelp, striking out at Him with my hands and feet. It only makes Him more aggressive as He throws me onto the bed. I attempt to run away but find I am pressed into the mattress, His knee digging into my back. I hear the sound of the bedside drawer opening, and then I feel rope looping around my wrists. My hands are tied behind me.

His body leaves mine. The boxers He had allowed me to wear as clothing are yanked unceremoniously down to my knees. The plain white t-shirt is quite literally ripped off me.

"Stop!" I cry. I want no part of this. I cannot handle this.

I am not allowed to think anymore as I am struck forcefully. I scream as my ass protests against the pain. But there is something else, there is always something else. I always feel a deep tingling every time I am lashed with His belt. It is not enough to overwhelm the pain, but it is enough to confuse and excite me.

I am hit again. And again. And again, until He steps away from me.

His calm voice startles me. "Who's your Master, Kitten?"

I cringe as I hear the pet name, feeling the shame consume me. More than a few times He has been able to make me say what He wants to hear. I will not allow Him the satisfaction this time. He has done too much to me.

"Fuck you," I growl.

Smack.

I am whipped again, His belt overlapping a previous lash.

"One of those words was correct. The other is not necessary and I think you know how I feel about you swearing, Kitten," He warns.

"Stop fucking calling me that!"

Smack.

"I don't think you make the orders around here, Kitten. In fact, I'm certain of that."

I don't reply as I am belted again.

Suddenly my head is yanked back, and a searing hot pain consumes my face. He had lashed me, dangerously close to my eye. I screech a deafening sound. As I fall forward into the mattress, I begin sobbing. The tingling in my core that I had felt before has disappeared.

"Who's your Master, Kitten?" He shouts.

I know it will only get worse from here. I cannot afford to test the lines that He will cross to make me submit. So, I give it up. For now.

"Y-You."

"What was that? I didn't hear you." He whips my back.

"You, Master!"

"Tell me you belong to Me, Kitten."

Cringing, I shout "I belong to you, Master!"

"Good girl. But it almost amuses me that you only seem to know who owns you when Master is inflicting pain."

His words confuse me, until I feel His hand caress my sore behind. His touch makes me hold my breath as His hands travel to my inner thighs, alternating between tickling my skin softly and making long, deep scratches. He leans over me and kisses my shoulder gingerly, occasionally nibbling my flesh. Each touch brings pleasure to my core and I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

At the same time I am bemused. He has always simply taken what He wants; He has never considered my feelings. I was almost grateful for that, the fact that I had never enjoyed being raped. But at this moment, I am not entirely certain about my initial thoughts and sensibilities. My rationality had, apparently, been poured down the drain to be replaced by the fulfillment of His touch.

A finger runs up my tender flesh and I shudder, knowing He is aware of the wetness that has gathered at my entrance.

"You're awfully soaked, Kitten." He comments, His voice amused. I want nothing more than to punch Him right now. But I am angrier at myself. My body is betraying me; I feel unclean.

As His finger slides back down and begins to run circles around my swelling clit, I moan into the soaked sheets, unable to stop myself. I hear Him laugh behind me and my cheeks begin to burn.

Patronising bastard.

"Stop," I whine. I will not allow this man to elicit such feelings from me. He could beat me, rape me, but He will never have the satisfaction of making me scream!

Again, He ignores me.

For a moment His fingers leave my throbbing pussy. Placing His hands on my rear, He begins to knead the flesh there roughly. I groan once again. He is teasing me too much.

To my utter horror, I feel His hot breath caress my folds before His tongue laps gently at my clit. I suck in a deep breath, bucking my hips. I fight against my restraints pointlessly. Never before have I felt such divine sensations brought to me by the control of another. His wet tongue dances slow, torturous circles around my nub, and I cannot focus on much else.

When He abruptly pulls away from me completely, I whine in protest, to be answered with yet another laugh.

"Tell me how badly you want me."

I shut my eyes tightly, feeling the frustration ready to burst out of me at any second. This was mental torture, and suddenly I wanted to play the victim.

"Please!"

I gasp loudly when His palm strikes my wet pussy, the noise of the impact sounding obscene.

"Use your words, Kitten. I know you're not stupid."

He smacks me again as I hesitate.

"I want you..." I whisper into the sheets

"Excuse me?"

"I want you." I mutter.

Smack.

"I want you!"

When He smacks me again I am confused, until I realise. I sigh in defeat; the pleasure was simply too overwhelming.

"I want you, Master. Please."

"You want me to what, Kitten? Please what?" I do not have to look at Him to know that He is smirking.

"Please make me cum, Master."

I almost cannot believe it when His tongue returns to my pussy, this time slipping two fingers inside. It had always been about Him.

I cry out loudly as He begins to pump swiftly and roughly. The mixture of the pain brought by His fingers and the pleasure from His tongue create a deep clenching in the pit of my stomach. I cannot help the loud whines that escape my mouth. It is all too much... It feels so good...

I cum hard, screaming my release as I bite the sheets beneath me. His fingers have left but His tongue draws out my orgasm, and I shudder as my clit is simply reduced to a bundle of nerves.

The only sound to be heard is the heavy panting from both of us as He unties my wrists.

Carefully, He places them at my sides, leaning over to kiss my neck softly.

"Good little Kitten," He whispers in my ear. "Do you see how it could be if you behaved more often?"

I don't react – I can't – instead I lay there, a sobbing mess of confusion. All initial pain had subsided, but now I feel as though I am an object, simply a toy for this man to play with.

And I like it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kitten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds