• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feeding Daddy Ch. 04

Feeding Daddy Ch. 04

I awoke slowly, feeling a bit disconcerted, a bit confused, and very very worried. My eyes opened drowsily and I found that I was in my own bed, alone, in the darkened room. I guiltily realized I hadn't thought about Junior for quite some time, but the video monitor on my bedside table showed me he was blissfully asleep in his crib in his room down the hall, and I relaxed.

What in the world had I gotten myself into? What was I going to do now? How was I supposed to face Victor, Daddy, Junior, the world...? So many thoughts fought for attention in my mind and I was overwhelmed with emotion and sensory overload. I had had sex with my father. I had made love to him. He had made love to me. He had cum inside his daughter's pussy – and the scariest thing of all was that I was not worried or feeling guilty about it.

Because I knew, deep in my soul, from the bottom of my heart, that my Daddy was my man, my soul mate, my husband, my owner, my lover, my love, and the man I would spend the rest of my life with. What was I going to DO? The man I was in love with was my FATHER, and there was no way this love would be accepted in society. The man I loved was forbidden to me, and while he and I had obviously decided society's restrictions were immaterial to us, that we were going to be together, come hell or high water, I simply couldn't conceive of HOW we were going to make this work.

And I was married, for God's sake. I was married to a wonderful man, a man who had always treated me with love and respect, and whom I had also always loved and respected. And the fact of the matter was, even now, thinking about him while knowing things were now and forever so very different, I recognized that I still loved and respected Victor – yet I would not be able to be with him anymore.

I was fully aware of the fact that, while I was legally married to Victor, my submission to my Daddy as his, was absolute. In my heart, I was now married to my father. I belonged to him, not as a slave, pet, or toy, simply as his mate. As such, I could no sooner have betrayed that submission as I could have renounced my motherhood.

So what the fuck was I going to DO? I remembered Daddy telling me not to worry, I remembered him sensing my panic at some point and remembered how immediately he had calmed me with gentle words of reassurance, that he would "take care of things." I knew I should trust in him, I knew he would make sure things worked out, I knew he would care for me and protect me and cherish me and FIND a way. But for all that, I felt very worried.

But not about Daddy. I was not worried that all of this was in my head. I was not worried that what had happened was about sex, or that Daddy's claiming of me was about some ridiculous role play involving leather and whips and canes. Yes, Daddy had made it clear that I now belonged to him, belonged to him in a way that had nothing to do with obeying him as a minor had to obey her parent.

The fact that he was my father admittedly added excitement to the relationship, knowing we were engaging in something so taboo, something considered wicked and wrong, something completely rejected by society... But that wasn't the point, that was just the icing on the cake.

No, our new relationship was much deeper than sex, much more than just nasty because it was incest, much more profound in its essence. Never had I ever imagined, never had I ever considered, never had I ever even fantasized about submitting to a man. Never had I ever thought that by doing so, I could feel so strong, so fulfilled. Never had it occurred to me that there was anything missing in my life – until now. Now, knowing that my life would be all about pleasing my Daddy, about making him proud, about being his – now I knew I would actually be complete. And oh how incredibly arousing that was.

But still, what were we going to do about Victor, about Junior, about US? My heart started pounding, suddenly I felt Daddy's absence in a way I had never felt alone before. I needed to go to him, I needed him to hold me, I needed him to help me see there WAS a way for this to be OK. So I got out of bed, noting that my nipples were a bit tender, that my pussy was throbbing faintly, and that my legs were slight shaking ... and it made me smile.

I drew my robe around me, walked into my bathroom, relieved myself, washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair, and went in search of my Daddy.

I found him in the living room, where he sat in the recliner with a laptop, a pensive look on his face. When he saw me step into the room, he set the laptop aside, smiled at me, and held his arms open.

I walked over to him confidently and settled into his lap, and he lowered his mouth to mine to kiss me deeply. His kiss said it all: It once again asserted his ownership of me, it promised his protection and devotion, it whispered of his passion, it assured me things would be fine, and above all, it pledged his complete love for me, his baby, his daughter, his wife.

After a few minutes of this deep and expressive kissing, Daddy lifted his head and looked me in the eye, searching for any dissent, any resistance, any rejection. There was none to be found, and once that was clear.

He smiled and said, "I love you, baby, now and forever. I hope I am not mistaken in believing that you love me, too, and that you accept my claim over you, of all of you, from here on out, until death do us part."

I looked at my father with clear eyes, eyes shining with love and trust, and replied, "I love you, Daddy, and I want you to know, to really believe me when I say that I am yours, in every way, as your wife and lover and daughter, as long as we both shall live."

We had said the words, we had acknowledged what we were feeling, we had accepted our new relationship as husband and wife, even if for now only the two of us knew about it. It was incredible, and our eyes blazed with the intensity of the moment.

Daddy moaned softly, took my mouth again, his hands fisting my hair, my hands sliding around his neck, and we devoured each other for what seemed like hours. His tongue plunged into my open mouth, my lips sucked his lower lip into my mouth, his teeth nipped at my bottom lip, and our tongues dueled, danced, and thrust against each other, over and over again, learning, teaching, tasting, feeling... Never had I ever been kissed before, I knew that now, never before this man had I truly understood what it was to surrender my mouth, my body, my soul to another... And it was blissful.

Eventually we broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air, my nipples hardened and leaking milk, Daddy's cock hard against my ass, my pussy creamy and hot just inches above that cock. In the back of my mind I was glad to know that Victor wouldn't be back for another week, if not two, but I wanted to be sure that Daddy was already working on a plan, to not get swept up in our passion and hunger for each other only to find the week of planning had slipped away and would force me to live apart from Daddy for any time.

"Daddy, how are we going to do this? How are we going to be together?" I asked him, while snuggling up against his chest.

"Well, baby girl, I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I think I might have an idea of how, but I need to make a few calls, do a bit of research before I share that with you, don't want to confuse you later with a 'new plan.' All you need to know is that, now that we have committed to being together, that is my priority. No matter what happens, you DO know that Victor is going to be hurt, right baby? That's just unavoidable, and I have always liked him, and that is the one thing that doesn't sit right with me, but there's just no way around it – I won't share you."

"No Daddy, I'm not so much worried as anxious, I suppose. Yes, I know Victor is going to be hurt – how could he not? And honestly, hurting him will hurt me, too, because I will always love him; he has been a good husband, a good father to our baby, and a good man, and I am sorry that none of that is enough. But he deserves better than to be with a woman who does not love him the way he deserves – I belong to you, now Daddy, and being with him would be a lie and a travesty to all three of us."

"I love you so much, baby girl," Daddy said, kissing me gently on the lips, while he reached inside my robe to stroke my breasts.

"And I adore you, Daddy. I trust you implicitly and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to think of how happy I am to be your love, your wife," I replied gently.

"Seems it's time for Junior's breakfast, eh?" Daddy had found my leaking nipples.

"Yep! I should go and wait for him to wake up, it won't be long now."

"But first let Daddy have a little breakfast, baby," Daddy said, opening my robe and pushing my nighty's neckline aside. He hefted my left breast in his hand, milk dripping from the hard nipple, and licked his lips.

"As you wish, Daddy," I replied obediently, leaning back and arching my back slightly to bring my breast closer to him. Daddy growled appreciatively before both lifting with his and and bowing his head.

Daddy's mouth fastened onto my teat, and suckled gently. This was different than before, more calm, more secure, more assured. Daddy knew the courting was over, he no longer needed to exert himself, to use any kind of force, he knew I had already relinquished control to him gladly and happily.

So Daddy drank deeply, as always making my pussy drip with desire, making me moan and close my eyes, making his cock harden beneath me. His other hand played with the other tit, and the milk there flowed over his hand, soaking his shirtsleeve and my nighty. My hands clutched his head to my breast, my fingers twined in his hair, and we reveled in our new love, our new relationship, our new life together.

Daddy drank for only a few minutes, then ruefully drew back. He gently pulled my nighty back into place and closed my robe and told me I should go check on his grandson, that there would be time for us later. He had more planning to do, and he would take advantage of my time with Junior to do it. We had all the time in the world, after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feeding Daddy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds