• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alpha Chronicles Ch. 02

Alpha Chronicles Ch. 02

123

This story and the others like it in the series reflect a certain type of fantasy that is largely male oriented. I'm a male and I am writing what is titillating and sexual to me. The characters aren't meant to reflect reality, neither in the way they act or their attitudes towards each other. The subject matter does not reflect how I think real people act or how real people think. It may be that people do act and think this way, but I am neither condoning this behavior nor intentionally encouraging it. I'm simply telling stories about fictional people that I find stimulating. None of the characters are meant to reflect, or act as proxies for, actual people in reality. Finally, all the people in these stories are Adults, 18 years of age or older, in case I forget to explicitly state that in the stories themselves. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

* * *

I was sitting in the kitchen eating my lunch when my sister Gwen and her best friend Megan arrived. We exchanged greetings and they went about busying themselves with getting their own lunches. Gwen and I are pretty close as age goes, my Mother had us 11 months apart and Gwen had just turned 18 this week. Now that I saw them arrive, I remembered her saying that Megan was going to sleep over this weekend to help celebrate her own birthday.

Megan, as always, looked stunning. Even more so as it looked like they had dressed for the pool and she had on just a bikini top and some loose fitting, but pretty short, shorts. She was average height, with long brown hair and a little on the thin side, except for her breasts. They looked like they should have been on a girl a foot taller and 50 pounds heavier. Maybe it was just the contrast with her slight frame, but they looked huge and I couldn't help staring at them since they were so tightly constrained by her smallish bright yellow bikini top. Of course she noticed my gaze and gave me a playful wink.

Megan has been friends with Gwen since middle school and I've always had a little thing for her and she has always enjoyed teasing me, first as a teenage annoyance, but then when we were older, with a more flirtatious bent. I wasn't sure why they were friends really. Gwen was a down to earth girl who treated everyone with respect and kindness. Megan, on the other hand, had really developed into a gold-digger socialite who seemed shallower every time I saw her. I had overheard Megan and Gwen talking and all she ever seemed to care about when it came to guys was social-standing, prospects and their financial future. Though, since starting senior year, now that I had started to fill out from sports and working out, I had noticed her giving me the once-over now and again.

Throughout their lunch the girls talked mostly to each other and never said more than two words to me, but that didn't stop Megan from doing all kinds of little things for my benefit and enjoying my reactions. As she talked with Gwen she kept toying with her top as if it was slipping. She kept running her fingers under the edge and pulling it up which had the effect pushing her breasts up and causing them to bounce when she let go. It seemed innocent enough and she was probably fooling Gwen, but not me. Every time she did the bounce, she would surreptitiously look at me to see if I noticed.

She also seemed to have to stretch more often than normal. Though she could have been stiff from physical activity, her sparkling eyes noticing my lingering glances told a different story. At one point she placed her legs and her calves up on the table with her feet towards me. She rotated at the hips to continue to talk to Gwen, but my eyes feasted on her long legs obviously placed on display for me and I could see right up under her loose shorts to the bright yellow of her bikini bottoms.

Finally they finished their lunch and got up to go out and use the pool. I stood up to leave also and Megan immediately looked to my crotch, smiling when she saw that she had created the desired effect. Instead of congratulating herself though, she should have watched where she was going as she tripped over her chair leg when she attempted to walk past me. She fell into my arms embarrassed at her clumsiness. She had grabbed on to my arm and now I could feel her slightly squeeze my bicep. I looked down at her and saw her lick her lips and start to blush. I put my hand on her hip as if to steady her, but also pulled her closer so she could feel my semi-hard cock growing fully erect from her closeness. She gasped and quickly stepped back and now I was the one with mischievous smile and I gave her a wink as I glanced at her perked up nipples poking her bikini top. Gwen seemed oblivious and went out the door, Megan following hurriedly close behind blushing furiously.

I walked over to the kitchen window and watched as Megan stripped down to her bikini and climbed the ladder into the pool. Her ass round and tight looking, her bikini was only covering the top half and I found my gaze locked onto the crease where the cheeks met her upper leg. As she climbed, I looked her legs up and down, enjoying the play of muscles in her calves and the shift of her bikini as her glutes worked with each rung. At the top she looked over her shoulder right into the kitchen window and into my eyes. She turned and jumped into the pool. I adjusted my hard-on and turned to go up to my room.

* * *

Later that evening I was sitting in the living room watching a baseball game when Gwen walked in. My sister and I never have had a contentious relationship like some siblings. We've always been good friends. We are a lot alike in many ways, but have never let our competitive and controlling natures to come between us.

She and Megan wanted to watch a couple movies on the big screen and she asked if I minded giving up control of the remote. I said it was no problem as I didn't really care about the teams anyway and then asked her what they were going to watch. When she said the first movie was a comedy I had been wanting to see, I decided to stay and watch it with them. Gwen said that was fine and went up to get Megan.

About fifteen minutes later they both came into the living room obviously dressed for bed. Megan had her hair up in a tight bun and was wearing a white flowered night shirt that barely only covered her behind by a few inches. Her feet were bare and the way her breasts danced as she walked suggested that she might be wearing little else other than the thin shirt. She was smiling as I checked her out, it was clear she knew she just what affect her appearance had and probably had decided to look this way when Gwen told her I was going to join them.

Even though I had always been attracted to her and she had been teasing me incessantly over the past few months or so, I had never really thought of her like I did the women at work, Mary and June. Mary and June put it out there and, unconsciously or consciously, wanted me to take it. This was a very different situation. I guess since she was my sister's best friend and I had known her since she was a little kid I had never actually fully appreciated her sexuality like this. That was changing. Tonight I was starting to feel the hunger.

I was pretty sure she didn't know just what game she was playing. I would resist, for Gwen's sake, but Megan was definitely not making it easy. If she pushed it too much farther I would have to privately ask her to chill out before she got me in trouble. I wished Gwen would notice what was going on and put a stop to it, but she still seemed oblivious. I knew Megan had no intention of making me her boyfriend, our family had little money and I wasn't on any fast track to riches anytime soon. Regardless of physical attraction, I wasn't her type.

I was sitting in the only recliner and both girls curled up onto the couch. When Megan pulled her leg's up underneath herself, I watched as her nightshirt briefly climbed up and showed me her polka-dotted panties. That short little snippet caused my heart to suddenly race and my own underwear to tighten as I started to harden. I continued to look at her long legs as Gwen moved to setup and start the movie. When the music started I forced myself to look away from Megan and watch the movie.

After ten or fifteen minutes, Megan moved to the floor and Gwen stretched out on the couch. This placed Megan more into my field of view, and wow, what a view it was. She laid on her front propping her head in her hands. Her night shirt actually was not covering her whole butt, but was partially up the bottom side and her panties were clearly visible. Her ass was perfect, the cheeks were like perfect half circles with no movement at all, they stood higher than her back a full six inches or so. It wasn't quite out of proportion enough to be a true "bubble" butt, but it was damn close.

I tried to watch the movie but I found myself startled from my staring at Megan a few times by the girls laughing at parts of the movie that I missed. It got to the point where I was totally ignoring the movie as all I could think about was the different ways I would make Megan cum if given half a chance. I envisioned her in all kinds of positions and situations.

I had to stop this, she was my sister's friend and no good could come of fantasizing about her. She must have read my mind or knew of my distress and decided to increase my torture because she shifted a bit on the floor and spread her knees apart about a foot. This gave me an incredible view of her panty-clad mound. Then, much to my shock, she pushed her hips up just a tiny bit and then lowered them down. This caused her ass to rotate into the air and her pussy to almost seem to push in my direction. My cock was achingly hard at this point and I had nothing to hide it with on the recliner. At least if I was on the couch I could have placed a throw pillow on my lap. I glanced over at my sister to see if she had any clue as to what was going on but her eyes were glued to the screen, seemingly engrossed in the movie.

A little while later, Gwen paused the movie and announced she had to use the john. Megan closed her legs and sat up, wrapping her arms around her knees. Once Gwen left the room, Megan attempted to talk about the movie but I was distracted by the fact that, at the angle she was now sitting, I could see her puffy mound pressing at her panties to the point where her crease was unmistakable. I tried hard to sound like I knew what she was talking about, but I knew she was teasing me as her smile every time she caught me staring was knowing and naughty. She decided to lean back at that point and hold herself up on her arms, pushing her chest towards me. The fabric was pulled tight across her large breasts and it was clear that her nipples were stiff as they poked straight out in my direction.

I felt the hunger surge and I knew I couldn't take it anymore. Flaunting her incredible body had pushed me over the edge and I lost all self-control, all thoughts of Gwen and Megan's friendship gone and no longer holding me back. I quickly leaned forward on the recliner, grabbed an ankle and dragged her towards me. She yelped at my sudden move and her eyes got huge as she tried to scramble backwards.

"Anthony! Stop!" she whispered forcefully. I didn't. I pulled her leg up in to my lap and then grabbed her other leg behind the knee and pulled her up so her ass was in the air and her shoulders and head were on the ground. I spread her legs apart and got a great look up close at her pantied sex. I could smell arousal and saw a slight wet spot at the crease. "Cut it out you perve!" she whispered with more panic in her voice and attempted to squirm out of my grip.

I knew she hadn't anticipated this out of me, I had never made any move on her before, but things were different now and I was hungry for her. I pulled her up more, her slight weight seemed like nothing in the state I was in. Then I lowered my mouth down and placed it right onto her pussy. She immediately froze, all her muscles locked tight. I slipped my tongue out, against the fabric of her panties and slightly into her moist cleft. The contact made her tremble in my hands and gasp loudly. Even through the fabric she tasted better than any woman I had ever gone down on. I heard the toilet flush upstairs. "Oh God, stop, she's coming back!" Megan whined. I pushed my tongue just a touch harder against her clit-area and then quickly lowered her back to the floor.

As soon as I released her she scrambled over to the couch, pulling her night shirt down to cover herself. She stared at me angrily, her face red and flushed. "You bastard!" she whispered venomously and then Gwen came back in the room. Ignorant to what had transpired, she plopped onto the couch, grabbed the remote and started the movie. Megan didn't do any more teasing after that. After about 15 minutes my hard on finally subsided to the point where I thought I could walk without a limp and I excused myself as too tired to finish the movie. Megan glared at me as I walked away and I gave her a wink.

* * *

I was still pissed at Anthony through most of the second movie. I couldn't believe that asshole would do that. Sure, I was harmlessly teasing him, but that's all it was, harmless. What did he think I was? Some kind of slut? Who did he think he was? Sure, he was hot... especially lately, he had really grown up and was looking amazingly fit with all those rippling muscles, but he was SO not my type. Once the movie ended, Gwen's cell phone rang and she started to have a conversation with her boyfriend which wasn't interesting to me in the least. I was still irritated and moody from Anthony's treatment and I decided to go on up to wait for Gwen in her room.

When I got the top of the stairs I saw that the bathroom door was cracked and the shower was running. I knew Gwen's parent's had their own bathroom so it could only be Anthony in there. He must not have went to bed yet after all. This was a perfect time to put him in his place since Gwen was occupied. I quietly walked up to the door and quietly pushed it open. All thoughts of talk fled me at that point. The shower stall was one of those glass door types, not the kind with curtains, and this particular door was clear glass. I remembered something Gwen said about her Mother having this weird thing about not being able to see the rest of the room when she was showering. Fear of being snuck up on or something.

The door, even with water beading up on it, gave me a perfect view of Anthony. At the moment he was facing away from me and I could see his muscles bunching and relaxing across his back and shoulders as he washed his hair. Still a little turned on from earlier, much to my dismay, I felt a little tingle when I saw his muscular ass. God he looked good. He really was beautiful in a hyper-masculine way and I was ashamed at the images flashing in my imagination.

He turned to reach for something and I got a look at him in profile. My jaw literally dropped. Even limp, his cock was big and it swayed heavily as he moved. I felt a surge of fluid in my puss as he started to lather up his body. I'd seen my share of men's genitals, but his cock was outright beautiful. I never thought I'd ever say that about some guy's cock, but I couldn't deny what I was seeing. I actually had to swallow because my mouth had watered. This was the first cock I had ever seen that I actually felt a desire to go down on.

It's not that I had never given a blow job, because I had, it's just that I usually did it just to get on a guy's good side and my heart was never really into it. I don't think I'd ever been this turned on just looking at a guy before and I really didn't want to be. He and I had no chance together whatsoever. Anthony was my best friend's brother and I had to think about my own future. With Anthony's family situation, he had no guarantees at success and I needed guarantees.

For a second my heart stopped as it looked like Anthony looked right at me, but when he didn't react and went back to washing himself, I relaxed. Then he started to soap himself between his legs and his cock started to grow. I was mesmerized as it slowly grew in length and climbed into the air, pointing towards the ceiling. I kept thinking that it was done, but then it would grow some more.

Anthony started to slowly stroke its long soapy length, and NOT in a washing way, these were long, lingering strokes and he thrust his hips forward to meet his hand on the way back down from the head. Even in his large hand the cock looked big and he started to cup and squeeze his large balls with the other hand. I was getting flushed and my puss felt like it was on fire.

I felt a jolt as I suddenly imagined him thinking about the taste of my puss while he jerked off. I could almost feel his hands on my legs again and images of his head between my splayed thighs flashed into my mind. I was breathing fast and unconsciously caressing my thigh watching him. Suddenly he stopped and started rinsing off, his big prick swinging around, standing proud. I realized he would be getting out very soon. I took one last, long, lingering look and then softly closed the door. I took a large breath, trying to clear my head made my way to Gwen's room, attempting to be careful on my unsteady feet.

* * *

I was lying in bed reading when I heard the door to Gwen's room open and close. After the events during the movie, and later putting on my little show for Megan, I was hyped up and feeling uncontrollably horny so I jumped up, turned out my light and looked into the hallway. I just caught the rear view of Megan entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

I looked at my sister's door and noticed that the light was out, so I assumed Megan was asleep. Past the point of thinking about right and wrong and operating mostly on instinct I went into the hallway and positioned myself on the side of the bathroom door away from my sister's room. It was only a couple minutes before I heard the toilet flush and the water running in sink, both causing my adrenaline to spike and I felt a thrill of anticipation.

I saw the light go out under the bathroom door and then it opened. Megan tentatively came out into the hallway, her eyes not yet used to the darkness. I waited until she had fully stepped into the hallway and then stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She emitted a frightened yelp and I placed my mouth to her ear and shushed her.

"Anthony, is that you?" She whispered.

"Of course it is, who did you think?" I said in a low voice right in her ear.

"What do you want?" she said, trying to pull away.

"You know exactly what I want," I whispered into her ear.

"Let go of me right now you creep or I'll scream," she tried to whisper forcefully as she struggled.

"No I won't and no you won't," I said as I lowered my mouth to her ear and softly ran my tongue around it. She stiffened and lamely pushed against my arms. I pulled her closer and her drum tight ass cheeks pressed against my pelvis, my now rock hard cock nestled against her night shirt, pushing it between them. "You feel fucking awesome Megan," and she did, her large breasts were squeezed against my left arm and I had my right hand on her taught belly. I started to run it around her abs and upper thighs. I pulled up her night shirt and reveled in the soft smoothness of the skin of her legs.

"Anthony, please, your parents are just a few feet away and so is your sister. What if they woke up and caught you molesting me?" she complained as she tried to squirm away from my touch.

"Megan, how could you?" I feigned shock. "Molestation? I'm insulted. You don't think I don't know how you violated my privacy by watching me jack off my big cock in the shower? Just because I was thinking of fucking you when I was doing it doesn't give a pervert like you the right to watch me," I taunted her. I licked her ear again and moved to grip one of her breasts in my hand firmly squeezing it. I could tell my words affected her as her breathing was getting heavier and her nipples got hard very fast. I pushed my knee between her legs and forced them apart. Before she could put them back together I quickly moved my hand over her sex. It was hot and wet, wetter than when I had briefly had my mouth on her during the movie.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alpha Chronicles Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds