• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Punished for Peeking on My Cousin Ch. 02

Punished for Peeking on My Cousin Ch. 02

This is a copyrighted original work by the author. All rights reserved.

All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. This story contains spanking, anal play, and oral sex. If that is not something that appeals to you there is plenty here at Literotica to peak your interest. You may want to read chapter one before reading any farther.


The following morning dad called early and said we needed to get to the barn to take care of the bulls. I got around and headed that way just to get it over with. We had to collect semen from 3 bulls that morning and while it was a necessary job around our farm I did not exactly enjoy the entire process. Joyce called to me as I was heading across the yard and asked if we needed help. I told her she was more than welcome to hurry and catch up. She arrived in the barn as we were just getting the first bull in the collection chute. I got the bull into the right position and put the receiving sleeve in place and dad was behind the bull.

Dad pulled out the electro ejaculator and placed it into the bulls' rectum and when I told him I was ready he turned it on. Joyce's eyes got huge. "What the heck is that thing?" I explained to her that was a device that put current through the bulls rectum and it caused the bull to release semen by stimulating the prostrate in the bull. Joyce just looked at me for a minute and then I heard, "Why does the bull suddenly go rigid like that?"

"It is caused by the electricity but it's no big deal. The bull is almost finished already."

I took the sleeve and gave it to dad to deal with while I talked to Joyce. She looked at me and whispered, "I ought to get one of those for your ass."

"That one has a bit too much punch for humans there sweetheart. The bull weighs 2200 lbs. and I don't."

"It's a shame they don't make that thing for humans."

"They do it's called a vibrator." To which I got an elbow to the ribs.

"If you two are finished messing around over there we have two more bulls to finish with."

We finished with the chores and I headed in to take a shower before I had to go and get hay. It is a 45 minute drive to our other farm where we raise hay and I didn't want to smell all the way there even if I was going to get dirty again. "Mom and I have business to take care of in town today. Here is 20 bucks so you two can get something to eat while you are gone. Take your time since we really don't have anything else we have to do today."

"Give it to Joyce dad I need a shower."

I headed in to take a shower and then I noticed that Joyce went upstairs. When I got in the shower I could tell that she was looking through the periscope. If you look just right you can see a shadow when the person goes in the room and when they leave. I did not know that until now because no one was ever in there. I figured out that when they enter and leave it blocks the light as they enter and exit. It was nice to know that Joyce was peeking on me and I got a raging hard on just from the thought of it. I wanted to take care of it in there but I figured since she punished me I would get to take a turn at her, so I waited.

We loaded into the pickup and head for the Stetcher place. On the way there I looked over at her and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Oh I was just thinking about something."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh I was wondering what I was going to do today to punish you for peeking on me."

"Who said I was peeking on you?"

"No one said anything but I know that you were. I figured out how you knew I was peeking on you yesterday."

"Oh and just exactly what is that may I ask?"

"There is a shadow that shows up on the lens when you enter and leave."

"Oh...and just what are you going to do about it?"

"Just the same things you did to me I would expect and maybe a bit more."

"I assume that you are going to try and take advantage of me?"

"I believe that you would expect that now wouldn't you?"

"I suppose that I would...will you be gentle with me...I have never...oh this is kind of hard to say...never had sex before."

"You're a virgin...I thought the way you came after me that you knew all about...sex?"

"I know only what I read and that is about it."

"I will take my time with you if that is what you are asking but I am going to do what you did to me and I am going to enjoy it."

"Let's just go get the hay and go from there okay. I told you that was what I wanted yesterday."

We got to the farm and hooked up the hay rack that was already loaded with hay. I told Joyce it was time for a break and that I wanted to show her something. I took her to the chicken coop and she looked around and said, "What is this place?"

"It is my secret hideaway that I have had for years. When we moved to the new farm I just kept working on it so that I had a place to go if I wanted it."

I reached out and grabbed Joyce by the hips and turned her around to face me. We looked at each other and then we started to kiss. It was not a kiss shared by cousins but a kiss shared by two people who were ready to tear each other's clothes off.

We started to remove each other's clothes and it was not long before we stood in front of each other naked. I looked at Joyce and said, "For now my Queen I am going to ravage your little body and then I am going to punish you for peeking."

Joyce just looked at me and I dropped to my knees and put my face right into her pussy. It smelled wonderful and I could tell that she was already wet. I placed my tongue at her opening and started to lick her very wet pussy. She held onto my shoulders and spread her legs apart to give me better access. My tongue was running through her folds and then I put the tip of my tongue on her clit and started to make circles around it. Her clit was hard and she started to push her hips forward into my mouth.

A few minutes later Joyce started to shudder and she squeezed my shoulders as she started to come on my face. It was the most interesting thing I can ever think of until I leaned her back against a hutch and shoved my tongue back over her cute little asshole and drug it across her perineum. When I did that she shuddered again and reached forward and placed her hands on my shoulders drawing my tongue out again across and through her very wet pussy.

I picked her up and took her over to an old weight bench that I had in there in hopes of buffing myself up. I laid her over it on her stomach with her ass at the end and she pushed herself up on it farther and then spread her legs out over each side causing the cheeks of her ass to spread showing me everything she had to offer. I stood for a minute or so until I heard, "Are you going to just stand there all day looking at me or are you going to get down to business?"

"I am ready to get down to business as you put it but I was also admiring what was before me if you don't mind." As soon as I said it a leveled the first swat of the evening to her cute little ass followed by a second to the other cheek. She had a perfect handprint on each cheek and I was then ready to make them disappear by covering her entire ass until it was a beautiful red color.

"I am going to make you cute little ass wish it would have never peeked on me before I am through tonight."

"What are you going to do after you do that?"

"I hadn't really thought about it I guess." I had but she didn't know that.

"Well you better have something in mind or I might have to change places with you."

"What would you like me to do my queen?"

"Whatever your heart desires my king."

"Well then I guess I had better start warming up a cute little ass then."

I delivered many well placed swats to her ass until it was totally pink. The shots I delivered where her ass and thighs met got the most obvious moans from her. I continued to place more and more of them. I then decided to see if she really wanted me to deliver a quality spanking and I began the whack, whack, whack, whack, and whack. I heard nothing but moans and saw her hips rise with each blow. Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, and again she moaned and her hips moved until I finally saw on the last blow that she was trying to move her ass back into the blows.

I started again this time slower whack...whack...whack...whack...whack...and she moved back into each and every blow and whimpered with each one. This girl did not only want this she needed it. I wondered what had made her become someone who desired a spanking as if it was something she needed.

I decided at that point to give her a little break and I ran my right hand under her pussy and it was drenched. She was having orgasms from the spanking and was waiting for more. I decided at that point to up the ante and give her what she had been asking for all evening. I placed my middle finger of my right hand at her asshole and just touched it listening to her moan from just the touch. I decided that if she wanted my finger in her ass she was going to put it there herself.

I used my left hand and smacked her ass and she pushed back against my finger when I slapped her ass. She only impaled herself up to about the first knuckle and then withdrew it from her ass. I placed it there again and delivered another blow which again caused her to push back and impale herself about halfway onto my finger. She turned and looked at me with pleading eyes and said, "Please put your finger up my ass and stroke it in and out just like I did for you."

I stopped spanking her at that point and did as she asked. I slowly pushed my finger into her and then withdrew it very slowly. I then continued to thrust my finger back and forth into her waiting ass until she was ready for a second finger. I placed both of them at her opening and delivered another sharp smack and she pushed back taking both fingers all the way into her ass. I delivered several more slaps to her ass and she used that to thrust the fingers in and out of her ass.

Seeing that she was ready I added the third finger and again slowly shoved them in until they would go no farther. I held them steady and she started to move back and forth pulling them out and shoving them back in. She got into a very rapid pace quickly and when I sensed she was getting close I put two fingers of my left hand into her pussy and curled them to touch her G-spot causing her to visibly shake.

Once she had calmed a bit she lay down on the bench and I slowly removed my fingers from her ass. I walked up beside her and began to kiss her from the top of her ass to the back of her neck very slowly. I made several trips up and down her back and across her sides until I finally moved up to her head. She turned and looked at me and we began to kiss very passionately for a few minutes. "You know a girl could get used to that very quickly."

"I hope so because I hope to catch you peeking again."

"Oh I don't think that is going to be a problem. Unless I am trying to catch you that is."

"I am hoping to be caught as well but we will just have to be careful so that we don't have everyone wondering what is going on.

"That's not going to be a problem either."

I knew she was up to something but I didn't know what, yet.

"What exactly are you planning to do?"

"Tomorrow you are going to accidently throw manure on me when we are mucking out the stalls. When I get mad at you your parents are going to yell at you and tell you to go and find me and apologize."

"I am?"

"You are, and then you are going to pay with your ass."

"You really are a sneaky little thing aren't you?"

"Yes I am but I do have a question for you. Why didn't you take me when you had the opportunity?"

"I was planning to...but the idea of the kisses just seemed like a better idea at the time. We will have time for that my Queen we will have time for that...maybe tomorrow."

Continued in Punished for Peeking on my Cousin Ch. 03- coming soon

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Punished for Peeking on My Cousin Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds