• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Flight

The Flight

1234

A Note to the Reader: I have used much creative license in the explanations of procedures related to Matthew's job to fit my needs for the story.

This was a concept I found interesting, but I have to admit - it went longer than I'd anticipated, and due to that, took a very different turn than I'd originally thought.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed dreaming it up.

- Bliss

It started off like any other Friday morning for Matthew Winters. He woke up, had coffee, showered, and got dressed for work. He gave himself a quick once over in the full length mirror, frowning slightly.

He'd always thought his natural good looks put him at a disadvantage for his chosen career in law enforcement. His superior officers had always disagreed with him, stating that his universal appeal and charisma made him an excellent talent for certain assignments. Matthew stood 6'3", 220 pounds, with piercing blue eyes and short jet-black curls. His attractiveness was hard and masculine; he would never be called pretty. An ex-girlfriend had mentioned that he was "what she always thought Superman would look like in real life". Part of his discipline involved always being at his physical peak. Matthew despised out of shape agents and officers.

He grabbed his suit jacket, suitcase and left. He had his usual flight to catch.

* * * * * * * * *

Matthew took the Friday morning flight from LAX to LGA every week as a US Air Marshal. He kept apartments in both cities, relatively close to the airport. He liked to board early and take an aisle seat on the very last row. This airline allowed seating selection upon boarding, and most people avoided the back if possible. Since this flight was rarely full, he usually had plenty of space to himself.

After performing his initial security check of the plane, he settled in. He loaded his only luggage, a carry on bag, into the overhead compartment and settled into to his favorite seat (Left side, 2 seat back row, aisle seat). He quietly observed the other passengers as they boarded. Perry, one of the female flight attendants nodded at him as she passed. Matthew was eyeing a loud Englishman when something bouncy in his peripheral vision drew him.

A very pretty, young looking blonde girl was walking down the aisle towards him, struggling with her large purse and what appeared to be a very heavy carry on bag. She was slender, slightly taller than average, and possessed of a rack that would likely make it impossible to have a conversation with her face. Her tits were bouncing as she walked. They looked especially large on her small frame. As he watched her, he decided that they weren't actually that big - she just had the chest of a larger woman. Her waist was about the size of one of his thighs. It took him another minute to make it farther down and take in her long slender legs, clad only in a dark denim mini-skirt.

She was carefully scanning the other passengers as she walked. When she reached the middle of the plane, she saw Matthew and locked onto him. She stopped next to him, looked down, and at that moment, he knew exactly the kind of woman that she was.

To most people, Matthew was a vaguely intimidating figure. He was large and powerfully built, and though his facial features were aesthetically pleasing, they would not be described as friendly or inviting. To some females however, Matthew was a magnet, particularly on airplanes. They saw him as a strong, protective figure to stick close to in a stressful situation, so women who were afraid of flying instinctively chose to sit near him.

She smiled at him shyly. She had very nice grey eyes. "Is that seat free? Do you mind if I take it?"

"Not at all," Matthew replied amicably. "Can I help you with your bags?"

"Thank you!"

He stood and fairly tossed the suitcase into the overhead compartment. It had been much lighter than he'd expected, not even 40 pounds. The girl really was tiny, he noted. No wonder she couldn't handle it.

"Wow," she said, gazing up at him in awe. He is really hot, and as strong as he looks. She couldn't believe the way he'd lifted her suitcase like it was a down pillow.

"Sorry," Matthew said sheepishly.

"Oh, it's fine." She waved her hand airily as she moved into the window seat.

While the remaining passengers boarded and the flight crew prepared for take off, Matthew chatted with his flying companion. He learned that her name was Airianne, she was a student at UCLA, and she didn't much like to fly. He given her his usual story, which was mostly truths. He gave him name as Matt, revealed his age to be 31, and told a funny and true story of an odd flight he'd once taken. He had told her that he was going to New York to visit family, the story he told fellow travelers on the rare occasions that conversations progressed past greetings.

When the plane took off, Airianne shut her eyes and gripped the armrests tightly. Matthew took the opportunity to stare at her chest, somewhat emphasized in her cotton zipup hoodie with all the deep breathing she was doing in an attempt to calm her nerves. It was zipped to the perfect height - just enough to give hints of her tantalizing cleavage without showing off too much.

Matthew sorely wanted to put his hand down the front of her top and find out if her skin was as soft as it looked. He wondered what her nipples looked like. The plane leveled out, and Airianne took another deep breath before she opened her eyes.

"I've taken this flight a few times," he offered. "It can be a bit turbulent this time of year." As if on cue, an announcement was made. The pilot was anticipating a rocky flight, and advised everyone to remain seated and secured.

"Oh God," Airianne whispered. She dug into her purse and pulled out a prescription pill container and one of those water bottles with a filter on it. Matthew could see that it was half full of Valium and prescribed to "Grace Roberts".

She saw him watching her and felt the need to explain. "My mom. She knows I get nervous with planes, so for long flights she'll usually slip me something to help." She smiled. "She's pretty great."

Bingo, Matthew thought to himself. That was his in.

A bit later, there was another announcement; one of the flight attendants was letting them know that the WiFi was now available. The Valium was already having an effect on Airianne; she moved much more languidly as she reached to pull out her tablet. Matthew thought long and hard about his next step. It had been much too long since he'd really had a woman, he decided. He wouldn't even be considering this if he wasn't so damn horny, but his job didn't allow for much time to socialize.

He looked her over again while she chatted to him softly. She was going to be staying with a friend, and they had been emailing each other about the details all week - but she hadn't heard back from her in days. Her little skirt had ridden even further up her thighs, leaving her smooth skin bare. And her tits! He couldn't imagine going the rest of his life without seeing or touching them. He would be very, very careful. Matthew was certain she would be worth the risk.

He excused himself and entered the small area in the rear of the plane where the flight attendants prepared beverages and such. Perry was alone, rummaging through a cabinet. Exactly who he had wanted to speak with. She was in her forties, and always seemed mature and even-tempered. He quickly flashed his badge before he spoke. Matthew kept his voice calm and measured. "I'm a Federal Air Marshal," he started, noting her unsurprised expression, "and I think we may have a situation on board."

Perry was listening intently, but he was pleased to see that there was no trace of panic on her features. He explained that it involved a young woman, who he did not view as a threat to anyone's safety but was still possibly breaking the law. He added that he was hoping to keep things from escalating, but that he might need to have one of the restrooms in the back free. Perry nodded agreeably, and asked no questions. She locked the vacant restroom closed as she came up the aisle.

Airianne smiled briefly at Matthew as he slid back into his seat before returning to the game she was playing on her tablet. He redid his seatbelt and settled in. The flight attendants were taking drink orders now. Matthew ordered gin and tonic. Airianne started to ask for coffee, then thought better of it and asked for tea.

"I never remember how cold it is on these planes," she said to Matthew by way of explanation as she pulled out a folded linen blanket from her purse and covered herself with it.

"But between this and the tea, I should be warm soon enough."

Their drinks arrived shortly thereafter. Matthew poured his liquids into a flask and took a long pull. He didn't usually drink alcohol on duty but his plans for this flight were anything but by the book - so what was the harm in a drink? Airianne was carefully drinking her tea, blowing on it in between sips. Matthew stuck his flask into the rear pocket of the seat in front of him before turning to her.

"Airianne?" Matthew smiled charmingly.

"Yes, Matt?"

"I need to talk to you about something, and it's very important that you remain calm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, okay." Airianne closed her tablet case, giving him her full attention with a serious look on her face.

"I need to know everything about the drugs you're smuggling."

Airianne's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in shock. "What are you-"

"Keep your voice down," Matthew instructed her sternly as he withdrew his badge. He held it on her tray for her to look over while he continued. "What are you carrying other than the Valium?"

"Matt, I'm not smuggling anything, I swear!" Airianne whispered urgently.

He shook his head. "I'm going to have to perform a search. Give me your purse, please."

A single tear rolled down her face as she grabbed her purse and thrust it at him.

"I don't want to have to do this," he said as he checked through the items. "I already know that you're carrying the Valium illegally, so the odds are pretty good you're in possession of some other items as well." He confiscated the Valium container and after checking her ID, pocketed her wallet as well. She would be 21 next week. There was nothing else in her purse. He handed it back to her, giving her a hard stare.

"I don't have anything else, I promise," Airianne said tearfully, keeping her voice low. She sniffled. "I didn't even realize it was illegal to have the Valium-"

"You're in college, and you mean to tell me that you didn't know that it's illegal to have someone else's medicine in your possession? Diazepam is a Schedule IV controlled substance."

"But- I-I- I don't have diaze-"

"It's the generic name." Matthew regarded her thoughtfully. "I'll be honest with you, Airianne. I like you, so I don't want to see this go badly for you. If you give up the rest of your stash before the plane lands, I'll only confiscate it and let you go with a warning. If you give me a hard time, I'll cuff you and take you in myself."

"Why don't you believe me? My mom gave me the Valium. Look, you can call her-"

Matthew silenced her with a withering look. "Unzip your top please, Miss Roberts."

"Please, please, please don't do this. This is a huge mistake, I'm a good girl, I'm telling you-"

"Airianne. Don't make me ask you again. Undo your shirt please, now."

Her hand trembled as she tugged at the oversized zipper toggle. She moved slowly, but she did unzip it to the bottom. "Do.... Do I have to move my blanket?" She sniffled, clutching it tightly. Matthew could just make out the center of her bra. It was cream-colored and there was a small pink bow.

"You can keep it, for now.. You know, you could just end all of this and hand over whatever else you've got. I'm offering you amnesty right now." Airianne shook her head wordlessly. What would be the point in repeating herself? Matthew took a glance around the cabin before continuing; there was no one else for several rows and everyone was watching the movie or otherwise engaged and paying them no attention. "Fine. Open your shirt, please, all the way."

Airianne drew her top open. She could feel the cool air through the thin lace of her bra, stiffening her nipples. She shivered. Matthew scowled at her. "I can't make out anything. Is your bra padded?"

"No," she replied indignantly. "It's not even lined!"

He knew that, of course. Matthew been able to make out the color of her stiffened buds immediately: peaches and cream, with a flush of pink. "Shake it out."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Pull it out at the bottom and shake it." She made an attempt and her chest shook about, both noticeably and delightfully, but he shook his head. "That wouldn't dislodge anything. Shake it harder."

"There's nothing in there to dislodge!"

" I've already got you on enough with transporting this stuff across state lines. Do you want to keep making this difficult?"

Airianne wiped away her tears and tried again. This time, her tits shook and bounced around so much so that they fell out halfway.

"That will do for now." Matthew watched as she stuffed herself back into the pretty bra. It was not a fast process. When she was finished, he was holding an evidence bag in his hand. "Are you wearing panties?"

Airianne's eyes widened even more. "Y-yes....why?" A man's voice came over the speakers. "We're going to be experiencing some turbulence, ladies and gentlemen. The Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. Please remain seated keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you."

Airianne spent the entire length of the announcement just looking at Matt's hand with the small bag labeled 'Evidence'. It was small and plastic, with a security strip. She was still staring when it finished, and he was staring at her. "Go on, Airianne. Take them off."

"Why do you need them?" She asked plaintively.

He waggled the bag at her. "Because when I arrest you, the lab is going to process everything for trace evidence. And if you're hiding anything inside your female parts, I want to make sure that they don't lose anything. Hurry up."

She lifted her hips and pulled her panties down under the linen blanket. He opened the bag for her to drop them into, resisting the faint urge to sniff at them. They were tiny and matched her bra, down to the tiny pink bows on the sides. He closed the bag, sealed the tamper strip, and placed it into one of his inside jacket pockets.

Matthew turned back to her, gently lifting her to chin to force her to meet his gaze. "I'm really trying to work with you here. Why don't you make this easier on both of us and just give up whatever you've got. I don't care what it is; I promise, I won't have you arrested."

"I've already told you, I don't have anything!" She hissed at him.

"Have it your way. Are you carrying any contraband in your vagina?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"Oh my- Matt, please, please don't do this-"

"Take one of your fingers and insert it into your vagina. Do it now."

The look on his face scared her. "Okay. Okay." She bit her lip and tears ran down her face as she shifted in her chair. Matt could see her legs opening beneath the blanket. She closed her eyes and winced as she pushed her finger in.

"And then pull it out and let me see." Her hand was trembling again as she brought her hand towards him. Matthew grabbed her by the wrist and examined the finger closely. It was only wet up to the second knuckle. "You only put it halfway in!"

"I can't get it in any more at this angle," she said, clearly distressed.

"You're right," Matthew responded after a moment. "We're going to finish this in the restroom. Zip up your shirt and dry your face." Once she'd composed herself, he continued. "Do as I tell you, and don't even think about trying anything...unwise."

At that moment, the fasten seat belt sign turned off. Perfect timing, Matthew thought as he allowed himself a tiny grin. He stood in the aisle to let her pass, surreptitiously taking her elbow as he guided her towards the rear of the plane. Perry saw them coming and quickly unlocked the restroom she had kept clear for them. Matthew nodded his gratitude before disappearing inside with Airianne and locking the door.

"You have been making this difficult on me the entire time," Matthew started. His tone was controlled but angry. Airianne didn't bother to refute him; it seemed pointless by now. He was a freaking Sky Marshal, and physically much larger and stronger than she was. He would see this accusation through, and it was best for her to just go along with it. It'll be just like that time in school when I was falsely accused of cheating, and then Daddy will fix everything. He picked her up by her waist and sat her on the tiny countertop. She was so small that his fingertips overlapped a touch. Her long slim legs brushed up against him in the small space as he situated the both of them. Then he began to undress her. This is nothing like that time in school, she thought quickly. He quickly unzipped her top and leaned to hang it on the door hook before turning back to look her over. Youthful and slender, her gorgeous grey eyes large with fear. She was beautiful.

Matthew leaned forward and unhooked her delicate bra, peeling it away as he withdrew. He added it to the hook after checking her size - 30DD. Her rack was perfect. It was big on her, but not ridiculously so, and Matthew thought it was a good look for her. Her areola were a beautiful color on her flawless, creamy skin. He gently held her wrists in either hand when she automatically moved to cover herself from his searing gaze.

Airianne looked up at him and swallowed. She was shaking like a leaf. "Raise your hands above your head." She did so, lifting her tits higher. "Good," he said. He tucked the front of her skirt into its waistband before pushing her thighs apart. "Now insert your finger into your vagina again. Rest your other hand on your head." Matthew sat on the toilet directly in front of her, his face less than a foot from her most intimate areas. The whole picture was incredibly neat and perfect looking. Her pussy was waxed smooth and faintly glistening with her moisture. Her plump outer lips parted naturally, but her inner lips were sealed up tight. For now.

Airianne took a deep breath and tried again. Again, she wasn't able to make complete progress. "I can't," she sobbed. "I just can't do it."

Matthew took her by the shoulder with firm but gentle hands and pulled her towards the edge of the countertop. He looked into her eyes and said, "I'm going to perform a physical check on you now." He slowly ran his fingertips over her soft pussy lips, feeling her body tense. He savored the feel of her skin beneath his fingertips. He pushed one finger slowly into her. He was surprised at how tight she was. "Are you a virgin?" He blurted out before he could stop himself.

Airianne nodded. "Y-y-yes."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He worked his finger in deeper, taking his time until he had sunk it all the way in. Airianne gasped. She was getting wetter. He added another finger and was rewarded with a soft moan from his young captive. Matthew slowly pumped her with two fingers while she soaked his hand. "I just have to check more thoroughly," he said. He shifted on his seat a bit to give his uncomfortably restrained cock more room in his pants. Then he turned his fingers around while moving them in and out, keeping his eyes on her face the whole while. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was moving wordlessly. She pulsed and clenched around the invading digits, her pussy making sensual noises from all the wetness. He moved his hand slightly, rubbing his fingertips against her g-spot in a circular motion while his palm did the same to her clit. She whimpered softly.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Flight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds