• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Joan's Story Ch. 05

Joan's Story Ch. 05

1234

Chapter 5.

January 10th - A Little Vacation In Miami.

It's a long flight to Miami. We're all tired by the time with get there. We settle into our suite and then decide to go out and see some of the city. We eat supper and it's a great meal. We head back to the hotel since we don't feel like partying. Back in the hotel room, Sue says the left bed is Maria's and each of us will sleep with her and have sex with her in that bed starting tonight. Sue will sleep with her tonight then I'm next on the 11th, Vanessa on the 13th and John on the 14th. We will each have sex with her on the assigned evening. On the 12th is the rotational orgy and Sue will sleep with her that night but no sex.

We all hit the shower and enjoy washing each other. We then crawl into bed kind of tired. John asks Sue if she's going to make love to Maria tonight. She says yes. He asks if we can watch. She smiles and says "Sure." So she starts to pleasure Maria and Vanessa, John and I watch from the other bed. John has got a boner after they've been 69ing each other for a while and they are both groaning. Vanessa asks if he wants that taken care of. John says okay. She says "Joan, suck this thing off and share the cum with me." Hey, I'm good with that.

I've got a big smile on my face. John scoots down on the bed and tells Vanessa to sit on his face. She smiles and sits on it. I begin to blow him. I like to deep throat so I do. I decide to add stroking him too and Vanessa says "No, no hands." So I go at it without my hands. I'm really fucking my throat with his cock. Around six minutes, Vanessa has cum and she moves around and slips her finger into John's ass and begins to rub his prostate. He last another minute and then he grunts and begins to fill my mouth. Vanessa laughs because my cheeks are now puffed out. Vanessa removes her finger and I lean over to kiss her and pass her the cum. We both have a good sized load when we start to swallow.

I say "Wow, that was a lot of cum, John."

John says "Well, my wife was massaging my prostate."

I start to laugh. "No wonder." We look over and Sue and Maria are finished. Sue is holding Maria.

John says "Do either of you want a little tongue?"

We both say "Yes."

John starts with me since I did most of the work on his cock. I'm wet as hell from sucking him off and it takes me six minutes to cum hard with his thumb in my ass. Vanessa takes five minutes. She was pretty worked up too from riding my face and her pussy is still really juicy. John crawls up and lays between us and we both French kiss him and give him a squeeze on his now soft cock. It doesn't take long before we are all asleep.

On the eleventh, we decide to discover Miami. It's January but it's supposed to be 78 today. We have our bathing suits on under our clothes. We spend the day out and about in Miami. We end up in mid-afternoon at South Beach checking all the hot young bodies. We've got a few hot bods of our own. All four of us ladies look great. Sue and Maria have string bikinis on and Vanessa and I have fairly revealing two pieces on. John is out there with his normal swim trunks on showing his six pack off. We all catch some sun and I notice a lot of guys are checking out us 'older' women.

About 5pm, we all head back to the hotel and jump into the large shower together. When we are finished, John is rock hard again. We all dry off and begin to get dressed. We ladies are all teasing John by grabbing his boner. Once dressed, we all settle down for a while and watch the evening news. We head out at 6:30pm for supper and then some partying, dancing and drinking. We stay out fairly late. It's midnight when we get back to the hotel. We start to strip as soon as the door closes.

I'm rearing to go. I'm waiting naked for Maria on Maria's bed. I feel great and think I really look good for an old fart. Maria lays down with me and we begin to make out with each other. Vanessa, Sue and John lay down on the other bed. John is between them. He's hard again in no time.

I hear Sue say "What have we got here?"

John says "I can't help it. Lying here with two beautiful women watching two other beautiful women pleasure each other, how could any man not get excited."

Sue turns over and grabs his cock. She says "Would you like to put that somewhere warm?"

He says "Got any ideas?"

She opens her legs and says "How about here?"

John crawls over and starts warming up Sue. I'm enjoying eating Maria's pussy and watching the show on the other bed. John pleasures Sue to one orgasm and then scoots down the bed and lays on his back. Sue quickly has his cock in her pussy. He pulls Vanessa over and gets her to sit on his face. That's really hot to watch. Sue is bouncing up and down on him now and Vanessa is fucking his face.

Maria says "Joan, let's do a '69'. I want to taste your pussy." She turns around on the bed and we are soon eating each other. I'm enjoying it but I'd rather have John's hard cock in my hot cunt right now. Yes, I'm a needy bitch.

Sue fucks John for five minutes and cums hard. When Sue cuts loose, Vanessa soon screams in orgasm. John says "Sue, I want to give you the thumb babe. Get on your hands and knees."

I think 'Why not?' I slip two fingers into Maria's ass and she squeals. She then slips two into my ass. God, that feels great. I moan loudly.

Soon Sue is on her hands and knees and John slips back into her. He then slip his thumb into her beautiful ass and begins to fuck her with that. She lasts three minutes and screams as she starts a very hard cum. John continues to pump into her until she screams and collapses nearly two minutes later.

Maria and I cum hard within ten seconds of each other. I go first and she's right there too. We continue to eat each other.

John pulls out of Sue and soon he is fucking Vanessa. She's groaning loudly.

Maria is cumming again and I soon follow.

John is fucking Vanessa hard. She's got a look of bliss on her face.

I hear Vanessa yelp. "Yes, my stud. Fuck the hell out of my ass."

She says "Oh, God, yessssss. My love, fuck my ass! Fuck it good!"

Vanessa soon screams "Yessssss!"

Maria and I are cumming again hard. When we finish, Maria says "Joan, that's enough. Come up here and cuddle with me."

We start to watch the other bed. Sue is slipping a finger into John. I can see her working it good, rubbing his prostate. Less than a minute later, John yells and begins to shoot cum into his wife's ass. As soon as she feels the first stream hit her bowels, Vanessa screams too and begins another hard cum. Soon she collapses with John on top of her. Maria and I are clapping and Sue joins us. John pulls out of his wife. He grabs her face and plants a long French kiss on her lips. She looks at him and says "That was wonderful, my stud of a husband. You sure know what you are doing with that cock of yours."

"Thank you my darling."

I say "That was great to watch, John. I only wish I was the one with your cock in my ass."

Vanessa says "Plenty of evenings left, Joan, before we head home."

I smile widely and grab Maria to hold her tight. I say "I love you, Maria."

Maria says "I love you too, Joan. I love all of you. You are all my lovers, my friends, my world. I don't know what I would do without all of you."

We all smile at that. John says "Maria, I think we all feel the same way about all the others."

Sue says "That's for sure."

I say "Me too."

Vanessa says "I feel that way too, Maria. Especially, about this man, my greatest love, my stud, my everything."

Sue says "Our stud." We all laugh and agree. Sue says "We are all blessed to have this man available to satisfy us."

On the twelfth, we head to the beach again in the early afternoon. We all have string bikinis on and John is ogling us. I smile. He see us naked all the time and even can't get enough of us with clothes on. We lie on the beach for quite a while. It's certainly fun to rub sunblock on each other. We sunbathe for a couple of hours. The sun isn't very hot. We head back at 4pm. We shower and dress. We all decide we want to shop. John laughs. We head out at 5pm and do some shopping. Then we go to eat at 7pm.

After we eat we head back to the room. Tonight is rotational orgy night. We all strip as soon as we get into the room. Sue says "Okay whose wet."

Guess who? I say "I'm always wet when John's around." That gets Vanessa's attention. She's not happy with that statement. Whoops. Sorry, dear, but it's the truth.

Sue ignores Vanessa's anger. She says "John, on the bed. Vanessa and Maria, get him hard. Joan, you are first on his cock. Maria, you are first on his face." Maria claps. She has always loved to fuck John's face. Sue says "Let's rotate counter-clockwise tonight so Maria get his cock next."

Vanessa and Maria soon have John hard and we start the rotation. I'm moaning as I'm fucking myself on that hard cock. God, it feels good. I'm really close when the timer goes off, Maria is close too. She says "Nooooo!" She quickly jumps on his cock and begins to fuck herself. Vanessa is now on John's face working his tongue. Maria is first to cum. She groans loudly and says "Oh, oh, oh, oh, shit!!!"

The rotation continues and Vanessa is next to cum on that cock. I cum my first time on John's face. Sue cums again on John's cock. We continue to rotate until we've all cum at least three times. Sue is the last to make it to her third cum. Maria is on her fifth. Vanessa and I have both had four. John's still hard and waiting.

Sue says "Maria, birthday girl, it's your responsibility to get John to cum. Do it however you want?"

Maria smiles at John and crawls between his legs and takes his cock in her mouth. She begins to suck him and also adds jacking him off. Just a minute later, John begins to cum in her mouth. She takes it all and then looks at Vanessa. Vanessa says "Swallow it all, birthday girl."

Maria swallows and says "Thank you so much, Mistress."

Vanessa says "I'm no mistress now, honey. Just your friend and lover Vanessa."

Maria goes to Vanessa and French kisses her. Vanessa gets to taste the cum in her mouth. After they break the kiss, Sue says "We will take an hour break and then begin phase 2. This will be the same phase 2 that we had at my birthday party the first year I moved to Washington state."

I clap. All right, anal. Vanessa smiles as does Maria.

We bought some Asti Spumonti and have it on ice. We break out the bottles and glasses. We toast Maria and all tell her we love her very much. Sue brings out a small birthday cake and we all eat some. It goes particularly well with the Asti.

After the hour has passed, Sue kneels in front of John and begins to suck his cock. She has him hard again in a couple of minutes. She stands up and hands John the lube. She scrambles on the bed. Vanessa joins her. He lubes them up. Maria and I are on the other bed waiting for John. He moves over and lube us both. He says "What a sight this is! Four lovely asses waiting with their beautiful rosebuds all lubed up."

Sue says "John, get over here and lay down. I think Vanessa should be the first on his cock. I'll take first turn on his face. When we are done and if he hasn't cum, Maria gets to ass fuck him until he cums in her gorgeous ass."

John is still rock hard. Vanessa moves over and sticks his cock into her ass. Sue sits on his face and starts to rub back and forth. Vanessa is moving up and down on him now. John is rubbing her clit. Sue leans over and kisses Vanessa.

We go about ten rounds. Everyone riding his cock is also getting her clit rubbed. I don't know about the others but I had five orgasms before we stopped the rotation. Sue says "Maria, sit on it and make him cum in your ass. Come on my precious wife. Fuck him good."

Maria crawls over and sticks his rock hard cock in her ass and begins to fuck him good. I decide to give him a boost. I move behind them. Sue moves in front of them. Sue takes over from John and starts to rub Maria's clit. I stick a finger into his ass and start to rub his prostate. John is now moaning. Less than a minute later, Maria screams and starts to cum. That sets John off and he empties his prostate and balls into her ass. She collapses onto him. He's still buried in her ass. She says "Thank you, John. That's the best birthday present I ever had. I love you."

She slowly climbs off of him and falls on the bed next to him. She says "God, I'm tired. I really enjoyed that but now I'm exhausted."

Sue says "Okay, everyone into the shower. Let's get cleaned up. Come, my darling wife, I'll clean your ass for you."

Soon we are all washing each other down. Vanessa grabs John and hugs him. "I love you very much, my husband." She gives him a long French kiss.

John says "Vanessa, you are my life, the best thing to ever happen to me. I will love you forever beyond death itself."

She grabs him and hugs him tight, and starts to cry. The other three all crowd in and hug them both.

We eventually dry off and go to finish the cake and Asti. We're all still naked and John seems to be enjoying the scenery. Soon he's got a boner again. Sue starts to laugh. We all start to laugh too. Vanessa says "Typical. That thing has a mind of it's own."

John says "Hey, I can't help it if it likes what everyone is not wearing." We all laugh.

I say "Do you need that taken care of, John. I'd love to suck you off."

"Joan, I'm tired. It will disappear on it's own."

I say "Pity."

Sue and Maria are cuddle together on one of the beds.

Soon we are crawling in the other bed. Vanessa and I both cuddle up to John. His boner is not going away. We eventually all fall asleep. Sometime in the night the boner does go away.

On the thirteenth, we ladies want to shop some more. We aren't spending much but it's a lot of fun just looking. John is a typical male. He doesn't enjoy the shopping at all. In the afternoon, we head to the beach again. John is laying on the beach with us lovely almost naked women. Guess what is popping up again. Vanessa rolls over until she's on top of him and says "What is wrong with that thing?"

He says "Sorry." She laughs.

"I'm so glad you can still get a hard-on like that honey. Don't apologize. I hope you always are able to get a boner anytime without much help."

"Thanks, honey."

We head back to the hotel at 4pm. We're all tired from the sun. We seniors lay down on the bed and take a nap while the Sue and Maria lounge on the couch and watch some TV. Sue wakes us up at 6pm to get ready for supper. We take a shower and get dressed. We're going clubbing again tonight after supper. We go out and drink and dance for several hours. We're all pretty drunk when we get back to the hotel via cab.

Tonight is Vanessa's turn with Maria. John is sweaty from boogieing so he goes to jump in the shower. We're all right behind him. I decide to get John ready. I take his cock in my mouth and he's getting hard. Vanessa is looking at me and just shaking her head. It will be Sue, John and me in the other bed tonight. I can't wait. I'm going to work that hard cock really hard tonight and I love going down on Sue. She got a very tasty pussy.

After the shower, Vanessa grabs Maria's hand and leads her to her bed. They are soon in a '69'. I grab John's hard cock and drag him to the bed. I waste no time. Soon I mount him and Sue joins us by squatting on John's face. I notice John seems to be getting harder. It must be from Sue's pheromones. I soon start to moan loudly. I say "Vanessa, his cock is getting bigger."

Vanessa takes time to look over but quickly her face is back in Maria's crotch.

I fuck him until I finish three orgasms. In the meantime, Sue has cum three times too. She finally falls off John's face. I decide to surprise him. After my third orgasm, I rises a little and slip his cock into my ass without lube. It goes in slowly. The only lube is my pussy juices. Finally I work it in and start to slowly work it in and out. It's really tight and not very slick. I should have lubed up first.

Finally, I'm bouncing up and down on it and John is breathing heavily. I think he's going to lose it. Suddenly he yells and every muscle in his body tenses as he cums in my ass. I feel his cock throbbing and that starts my fourth orgasm. We both finally finish and I collapse on John. I say "God, John you are something. I love you, baby."

He says "I love you too Joan. I love all of you so much. I'm the luckiest man on this planet."

I get up and say "God, I've got a butt full of cum." I jump off the bed and run to the toilet.

He slowly gets up and walks to the shower. I join him after I wipe as much cum out of my ass as I could. He helps me wash my ass out and then he washes himself as I finish washing myself. When he finishes washing, I grab him and say "That was wonderful, John, thanks."

He says "That was a surprise. No lube, huh?"

I smiles and say "Yea, it was a choice of the moment. I just wanted you in my ass and I figured my cunt juices would be enough. They weren't really enough, were they?"

"No, not really. There was too much friction. But it was fun." He gives me a long French kiss. We dry off and go back to the bedroom. Sue is waiting for us. She snuggles up to John and French kisses him. I get in on the act by snuggling up to his butt.

I say "I wonder why your cock felt like it was growing inside me."

He smiles and says "You wonder that with this gorgeous woman's sweet pussy rubbing on my face. Her pheromones are what did it. She smells so good down there that those pheromones just got me hotter."

Sue laughs and then so do I.

Soon we are all quiet, cuddling each other and falling to sleep.

The fourteenth is John's night with Maria. We spend the day lounging on the beach and sunbathing. We go out clubbing again and dance the night away. Back at the hotel room and after a shower, John grabs Maria's hand and pulls her over to her bed. He strips her and then starts to strip himself but she tell him she wants to strip him. Once they're both naked, he crawls in bed and she crawls on top of him. She's whispering in his ear. He smiles.

They French kiss for a long time and then he starts to kiss her all over. He kisses down her body and decides to go after her feet. He kisses his way down her right leg and then licks the bottom of her foot. He then starts to suck her toes. She's groaning. She says "Oh, God, John. That feels amazing."

As he finishes with her left foot, he looks in her eyes and licks his lips. He kisses up the inside of her left leg and gives her a couple of nibbles on the inside of her left thigh. I can see the pussy juicy is running out of her pussy, either that or she's pissing herself. He kisses down her right leg and licks the bottom of her right foot. She says "God, John. That is hotter than hell."

After he sucks all of her toes, John starts to kiss and lick up the inside of her right leg. He nibbles here and there and she's just groaning. He starts in on her juicy pussy and within two minutes she screams her first orgasm out. She suddenly screams again as John slip a thumb into her ass.

We're starting to heat it up on the other bed. We get into an oral daisy chain. This is going to be fun. We all start to eat each other and we're all moaning quickly. Vanessa goes off first. I'm building up to an orgasm fast.

From the other bed I hear Maria moan loudly and say "Oh, John, I love that. Fuck me good."

I can hear the bed squeaking and soon Maria is saying "Yes....yes.....yes.....yes...."

Sue starts to cum into my mouth. Her juices are just so good. This sets me off and I'm cumming with Vanessa eating me.

Maria screams again as she hits another orgasm.

Vanessa is cumming again thanks to Sue's mouth. I join her soon after. On the other bed, Maria is cumming again. Sue screams and is cumming again. She's putting out a lot of juices. I lap them all up. Yum! We continue to eat each other. I'm really enjoying this. Suddenly another orgasm hits me and this one is really hard. I nearly pass out.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Joan's Story Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds