• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janet's Unthinkable Sin Ch. 02

Janet's Unthinkable Sin Ch. 02

Chapter 2 – Eric need a release

As I tried to recover from my intense orgasm, and struggled to come to grips with my massive guilt, Eric began to climb up between my thighs, positioning himself to enter his mommy's wet and dilated pussy. His massive erection swinging proudly in front of him as he approached me. He had not cum yet; and he needed to do so. But I could not allow him to fuck me, that was too much. I just couldn't cross that line.

But after Eric had just given me one of the most power orgasms of my life, I could not leave him unsatisfied, frustrated, with this raging hard on. I would have to take care of my son some way.....I knew I needed to give him his release.....but he could not fuck me....it would simply be too risky, and too wrong.

I tried to close my thighs to prevent him from entering me as I contemplated my limited options; but Eric was already between my thighs and his torso prevented me from closing my legs. I was open and available. In my current position, with my vagina so wet and so very dilated, Eric would have no trouble taking me if he so chose. I needed to redirect the activity, quickly....I would take care of my son orally, as he had taken care of me moments earlier.

"Come here, baby, and let me take care of you with my mouth." I beckoned him to come up to me and allow me to suck his magnificent erect penis.

But instead of climbing up towards my head, Eric continued to climb up between my legs, into position to enter me with his penis. His rigid cock bobbed up and down as he approached me. I with my lust already sated by a series of intense orgasms, brought on by my son's mouth and fingers, I was thinking a bit more clearly now. I knew that intercourse was out of the question. In addition to all the moral issues, the fact was since I had not been sexually active in any way for over 7 months, I was not currently on the pill.

"Oh baby, we can't do that. Come here and let me take care of you with my mouth. You can't fuck your mommy."

My comments did not deter my son. He continued to position himself between my legs, grabbing me ankles and raising them up, forcing me to lay back with my wet pussy open and vulnerable to him. There was nothing I could do to physically stop him as his erection waved proudly between my open legs.

On one level, I did want to take him inside me, the temptation was real and powerful. But I knew we just could not do that, not now; not without protection.

"Mom, I just want to feel inside of you. I want you to be my first." He said as his penis bounced against my opening.

With Eric holding my legs above his shoulders, forcing me on my back with my pussy open and available, I tried to reason with my son. "Baby, I want that too, but you can't. I am not even on the pill. You can't go inside me, you could get me pregnant. Come here and let me take care of you with my mouth. I promise I will take good care of you, just not this way...."

I was pleading now. Suddenly, I felt less drunk now, I had been shocked into semi-sobriety.

"Mom, I won't cum inside you. Just let me go inside for a second." His erection was bumping against my wet and open vulva as we debated the issue. I was dilated and very lubricated. He could be inside me in an instant with only a quick thrust of his hips. I knew it and he knew it.

Damn I wanted to take him inside me too; I did want to be his 'first'; to have him lose his virginity in the very same vagina that bore him. But I could not take the chance; not unprotected at least. The last time I succumbed to allowing a teenage boy enter me without protection, I got pregnant, and Eric was the result. I could not run the risk of being pregnant by my own son. No, I just couldn't.

Although I was still very drunk from the large amount of vodka and OJ I had consumed that evening, I was not so drunk that I did not recognize the serious risk of pregnancy if I allowed my son to enter me. Recognizing this may be the only rational thought or my only exercise of good judgment I had that evening.

"No baby, not tonight, not now, not without protection. Please not like this." I was pleading now. "Please don't take me like this. You don't want to take me without my permission, please don't do that." I was starting to cry once again.

Eric stopped for a moment, his penis resting at my very opening; as he continued holding my legs apart and in the air. His penis continued to throb and bounce against my opening as he contemplated what to do. I could feel the head throbbing at the very opening of my vulva. I thought he was inside me just a bit,

I was torn myself. I did want to take him inside me, there was no denying that. I wanted my son to fuck me long and hard; to pound my hungry pussy. But I knew it was far too dangerous.

Eric slowly lowered my legs, and his penis slowly moved away from my vaginal opening. I had adverted this potential crisis, at least for the moment.

"Thank you Eric. Thank you for listening." I was relieved, and in a way, disappointed. But I was mostly relieved. "Come here. Let your mommy take care of her boy..." I beckoned him to bring his erection to my face. I sat up and directed my son to lay on his back.

I leaned over him and took his large penis into my fist. I wanted to savor this moment. I studied his cock as I pumped my fist up and down very slowly. Eric was circumcised as an infant. The head of his erection stood proudly and distinctly atop of the massive thickly veined shaft. It was (is) a beautiful cock.

I noticed that on each down stroke of my fist, the opening at the tip of his penis, his urethra, would opening up slightly; just as his father's had. This was only the second penis that I had any intimate experience with, and it seemed to be virtually identical to his father's except it was slightly larger.

Eric thrust his hips upward on each down stroke of my fist. He then took my head between his hands and guided me to his erection. I pumped down, pulling the skin taught, and opening his urethra slightly. I could see a slight trace of semen leaking from his urethra as I opened it. I placed my tongue directly into the tiny hole to taste my son's semen. I could smell the faint scent of his semen as well.

Eric moaned loudly as the tip of my tongue entered the tiny hole on his erection. His penis throbbed in my hand and pushed up against the intrusion of my tongue. My boy liked this first contact with my tongue. I held his rigid cock in place as I tickled and teased the tiny opening for several seconds as Eric writhed under the intense, almost unbearable pleasure I was bestowing on him.

I then took the head of his cock into my mouth, sucking on it, as I explored the ridge of the head with my tongue. If I was going to do this, I was going to give me son the very best, most intense, most erotic blow job that he would ever have.

Eric arched his hips, trying to push deeper into my mouth and fuck my throat. I pulled back, holding his erect shaft in my fist, and instructed, "I want you to lie still and let me give you this pleasure. I don't want you trying to 'fuck my throat', OK? You and I will both enjoy this more if you allow me to please you, and you don't get in a hurry to fuck my face."

Eric's expression was absolutely priceless. He looked like a little boy who had just been chastised for running in the house, or for some other minor infraction. The irony of his little boy, innocent look while I held his erection in my fist, and was giving my son his first blow job was enormous. As I returned to kissing and sucking my son's cock I smiled with amusement at the absurdity of my situation.

For the next several minutes, I licked, kissed and sucked this large thick penis, slowly moving my son closer and closer to his climax. I pumped his cock with my fist while exploring the very sensitive head with my tongue. Despite my instructions to lie still, as his excitement increased, Eric could not help but rock his hips.

His moans of pleasure became louder and more intense. I knew my baby was going to cum soon. Eric grabbed my head to hold it in place as his loins stiffened, and he made large arch upward of his hips.

Instantly, a large, viscous string of semen appeared in my mouth, accompanied by a loud, guttural moan from my boys core. The volume of his ejaculate surprised me. The salty, slightly bitter tasting semen overwhelmed my mouth, but not in an unpleasant way. In a strange, perverse way, the thought of ingesting my son's most intimate nectar was emotionally appealing and satisfying to me.

As I struggled to swallow the viscous mixture which contained my son's seed, I realized that very few mother's ever experience this intimacy with their sons. Very few mothers know first hand what their son's semen tastes like. Very few mothers experience knowing that their son's sperm is swimming safely in their belly, searching but unable to impregnate them.

I realize almost everyone in our society feels strongly that this 'lack of first hand knowledge' by mothers of the taste of their son's semen is a good thing. I realize most people feel strongly that mothers are not supposed to share this with their sons. Perhaps they are right. But I must admit, I treasured this first swallow of Eric's nectar. The memory of its salty bitter flavor arouses me to this very day.

Before I had 'choked down' the first string of semen, another, slightly smaller string erupted in my mouth. For the male readers who have never swallowed a mouthful of semen, I want to explain that swallowing this thick viscous string of sperm without gagging or choking is not an easy thing for us women to do. It really is an 'act of love' in many cases. I would not do it for someone unless I loved them very deeply

The volume of Eric's ejaculate was beginning to overwhelm me. He was cumming in a much larger volume than his father ever had. I felt his erection pulse once again, ejaculating a third time, adding even more sperm to my mouth. I simply could not swallow fast enough. I had to pull away, my mouth brimming with my son's semen, as I pumped his erection with my fist.

As I fought the volume of semen down my throat, his penis erupted a fourth time; this time only a small, few drops of sperm trickled down the head of his cock and over my fist. The smell of the semen was very pleasing to me.

When I had swallowed the load in my mouth, I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. As I pulled away, a small string of sperm formed between my lips and his penis, until it snapped, landing on my lips and chin. I used my tongue to lick this residual into my mouth as Eric watched in amazement.

"Oh mom, thank you. That was fantastic." He said with obvious appreciation. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. I hope you know that. I would not have done this if I did not love you." I said as waves of guilt began there return. "Eric we should not have done that. I am sorry. I was lonely, and weak, and drunk. You deserve better." I said without releasing my grip on his erection, which was remaining hard and rigid.

"Mom, please do not feel that way. Please do not say that. This was wonderful."

I interrupted, "No son, it was wrong. I made a terrible mistake. I am sorry." I was crying again now as I spoke, tears trickling down my face. "It won't happen again. I promise,"

"No mom, you are wrong. This is beautiful and wonderful. I won't let you make it seem like something wicked or evil. And I won't let you end something that is so beautiful between us. I just won't" Eric stated with a resolve that I had not seen before.

I knew as I heard his words that he was not going to willingly accept this as a one time experience, not to be repeated. I knew that I now was living with a physically fully matured man who was empowered to have a sexual relationship with his mother. I did not know if I could muster the strength and resolve to end this myself, to ward off his advances.

I had made a mess of my life and his.

":Let's talk about this in the morning, OK?" I postponed facing this crisis I had created in our lives.

I expected Eric to return to his bedroom for he evening; instead, he climbed into bed with me, both of us naked under the covers. His penis was still rigid and fully erect. I thought about sending him to his room, but did not. I allowed him to stay in my bed for the night.

I turned my back to him and he resumed a spooning position. His erection immediately wedged between the cheeks of my ass, and his hand found my breast and caressed my nipple, as I slowly drifted off to sleep in the arms of my lover and son.

I would try to deal with this situation tomorrow, and I would make sure my son did not fuck me tonight. But right now, I felt loved and protected in Eric's arms

Coming soon....Chapter 3 – Do I go further? Do I let him fuck me?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janet's Unthinkable Sin Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2205 milliseconds