• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Story Two Ch. 04

Story Two Ch. 04

12

"Amanda, I think I can help. But you have to think about it, and you have to ask yourself if you really want it to happen?"

I watched her slip down my chest. Her lips kissed the tip of my cock, and then she slipped her mouth over it, sucked me deep, and then pulled her mouth off, "Yes, I really want it to happen."

Amanda and I talked over the next few weeks, well she talked and I listened, as I'm prone to do. As you can imagine, Amanda being a detective had very clear views on what she wanted. Taking control of her wasn't going to be easy, but she was very determined to get what she wanted. After meeting her a half a dozen times, to discuss which way was best, we still hadn't really reached an understanding.

"Amanda, I'm not sure this is a good idea, for you."

"So you keep saying, and that's why I have brought you this."

I flicked over the official looking document.

"You are joking?"

"No, all I have to do is get this signed, and we'll turn your club upside-down looking for drugs, and do you really think you'll get permission to open a nightclub after we find drugs on your current premises?"

"You won't find anything, you know you won't, and besides I helped you catch that asshole."

"Two things, you didn't want it known you helped catch Mark Welch."

"And the second thing is?"

"There will be drugs at the Spider club, I can guarantee it."

"You mean you'd actually plant drugs at the club? God you're a bitch."

"All you have to do is set things up, and then this piece of paper gets shredded. You'll find Griffin likes to hang out at the Oak most nights."

A few weeks later I told her I had befriended Griffin. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled. I told her to think carefully about whether I should set things in motion. She pulled out the search warrant, and told me to start the ball rolling, unless I wanted her to get it signed. I nodded, and gave her a few instructions as how to get under Griffin's skin. She smiled and slipped the warrant back in her bag.

"Hey buddy why the long face?"

"Oh nothing, it's just her again, my new boss. I've been working under her for nearly a month now. She's a fucking nightmare. I'm better at the job than she is; she breezes in and orders me to get her fucking coffee. Sorry I'm just a little wound up today."

"No problem Adrian, I'll admit Grace winds me up a little too. We are supposed to be partners, and any ideas I get for the club she stops them dead in their tracks, fucking women."

"I'll have to come to your club one night, and see what goes on."

"Fuck you were in Vice and sex crimes Addie, surely you know what goes on?"

"Yeah, I could tell you a thing or two."

"So this boss of your's you do know she's been to my club, don't you?"

"What? Oh you mean a couple of months ago, to do with the drugs thing. I bet she shit herself."

"Addie, maybe I shouldn't say, in fact, I know I shouldn't, but she has come to club a few times, for well, a little fun."

"Fuck, you're kidding me? Well the fucking bitch, wouldn't I love to catch her with her knickers down, so to speak."

"Is it that bad?"

"Look, she uses people to her own ends. She had a fling with a high ranking police officer."

I raised my eyebrows, "I had heard something, but that was a long time ago, wasn't it?"

"Yes, but I'm not talking about him, there were others after him. God even thinking about it makes my stomach churn."

"Right I'll get you another beer, and then I'll be on my way."

I left him at the table staring into his empty pint glass. Whether or not Amanda did fuck her way to promotion wasn't anything to do with me. I looked back at Adrian and I could see his mind working.

I knew from a few meetings with him he was getting into what went on in the club. A few descriptions of the things available, and the hot women who came there to surrender themselves, had him interested, but like all cops, he was a little wary. Listening to his side of the story over the weeks, he had told me Amanda wasn't worried about who she stepped on to get promotion. After a few discreet enquires, I also found out there was a lot of truth in what my new friend had been telling me about her.

I walked back to the table, put his beer down, and lowered my head next to his ear, "You know, when I've dealt with her in the past, she's hinted at another guy joining in."

He looked at me for a second.

"The beauty of it is she likes it when I wear a mask. You could stand there in a mask and she'd never know it was you. Well see you again."

I patted him on the back and he nodded slightly.

I met with Amanda a few days later. I told her the wheels were in motion, but deep down I was still restless about everything.

"I need this to happen, and I like to get my own way."

Her lips quivered a little, and she pushed me back against the stone wall, and into the shadows. I felt her fingers fumbling with my zip, and she pulled it down, and tugged my cock free.

"Amanda, how will you stop this going round the police station?"

She grinned, "He won't say anything."

"What if he wants a repeat?"

"I'm his boss. Besides he isn't squeaky clean. I know he has used his position in the past to get his way with prostitutes, and, well, while he's fucking me I want you to rip his mask off."

"It still sounds a little dangerous, and why the hell do you want me to rip his mask off?"

"So I'll have a hold over him."

I got the impression Amanda wasn't telling me everything. I didn't see how revealing Adrian to Amanda, as he fucked her, was going to give her back control, unless of course she screamed rape, and being utterly selfish, where would that leave me in all of this?!

"I'm not sure Amanda; I don't really think this is a good idea."

She smiled at me, "I think you're missing the point, I want this to happen, and unless you arrange it for me, I'll activate the warrant. Now be a good boy, and enjoy yourself."

Her hand curled round my stiffening cock. Her body was pressed against me and her head was tipped up looking at me, our faces just inches apart. I could smell her sweet breath, and feel and hear the uncertain breathing escaping her mouth.

"I want this and you said a few months ago you could help. You've got no choice now, unless you want your club raided," her hand started jerking my cock, "you're going to whip me in front of him, and then you'll hand him the whip. Whatever he does to me you let him, you don't stop him....and when he fucks me you whip off his mask."

"You'll have to trust that I'm not angry about you blackmailing me. I might just hand him the whip and walk away."

Her eyes searched mine for a few seconds, but her hand upped the pace on my cock.

"You'd do that?" she panted heavily.

"Amanda, once you're tied up, you won't have any control. You'll be at my mercy, and his."

Her mouth dropped open and she breathed heavily, "God damn it that's what I want."

She kissed me hard, and then backed away slightly, so our lips were just inches apart. She gulped deeply, and looked like she had hurt her throat.

"I want him to fuck me. I want him to get his pleasure. I want him to look me in the eye, and know he is fucking me. I won't know it's him until you yank off the mask, which, obviously, you're not going to tell him about."

"Amanda, you have to be really sure about that."

Her hand pushed me back against the stone wall, as her tongue stabbed in my mouth. When she pulled away again a minute later, we were both panting.

"That's the deal, you both whip me, and then you both fuck me, have you got that?"

I nodded.

She dropped to her knees and looked up at me, "Good, I want him to see the terror in my eyes when you reveal him to me. I want him to think he has a hold over me," she panted, and plunged her eager mouth over my cock.

Maybe she was trying to live out a fantasy, but now I had heard she would stop at nothing to get what she wanted, I feared for her and Adrian both.

Amanda sucked and jerked and forced her mouth further over my cock, choking herself a little. She was frantic and pulling my hips, digging her nails in the flesh. Her grunts and breathing sounded full of passion. I stood there looking up at the stars, just listening to her and feeling her devouring my cock.

The moon turned watery as my eyes glazed over, and as cloud cover swept across it, I felt myself exploding in her mouth. I held her head firmly, almost like some wild animal clinging to his prey. She sucked and swallowed, until she choked a little, and pulled her mouth off. I gripped her hair and finished pumping cum in her open mouth. She just knelt there staring up at me, with the same passion in her eyes that I was feeling.

She used me to pull herself up, and went to wipe a dribble of cum off her chin. I grabbed her wrist stopping her. For a moment she had fire in her eyes, which quickly faded. I let go of her wrist, and she went to wipe my spunk from her chin, she stopped herself, and grinned.

"Do you expect me to walk down the road, with your mark on me?"

"It's late, it's dark, and we're on the quiet side of town. The only people likely to be about are dog walkers, taking their dogs for a late night shit, before they go to bed."

She wiped my spunk from her mouth, "And what if a policeman walks by and recognises me?"

I laughed a little, knowing she was right.

She walked up the road on my arm, and we soon found ourselves in the town. The odd taxi passed us, carrying the straggling drunks on their way home. Now and then her heels dragged along the pavement, as she leant against me. We didn't talk we just walked, and then I dragged her off in a direction she wasn't expecting. As we left the town's lights, it gradually got darker.

"You haven't finished with me yet then?" she asked with a little giggle.

I didn't answer her I just smiled, and she gripped my arm tighter and chuckled again. As the fast sweeping cloud cover blotted out the moon and now the stars, I pulled her over the road, and down to the river.

She pulled me to a stop, "Where are you taking me?" she asked.

I yanked on her arm and we went by the prison, and down the steep slope. We stopped on a foot bridge and I got on my knees in front of her.

"So, are you wearing stockings or tights?" I asked.

"Find out," was all she said with a wicked grin.

My hand glided up her nylon clad legs, under her skirt, and then past Amanda's stocking tops. When my hands came down again, they pulled her knickers down too. She chuckled a little more loudly, and then put her hand over her mouth, and shushed herself. She stepped out of her knickers and I picked them up.

"So, you want a souvenir do you?"

I returned her grin, "Not me, but someone might find them."

I flicked my wrist and her black knickers went over the rail on the bridge, and dropped into the flowing river below.

"You bloody shit," she snarled, and spun round trying to see her panties in the dark, floating down the river.

She turned back to me, smiled, and threw her head back and started laughing. I took her hand and pulled her over the bridge into the darkness. I pushed her over a picnic bench and ripped her blouse off her back. She started to complain about me tearing her blouse, until she watched the red material floating through the air and into the river.

"God this is dirty, and not to mention costly for you. You'll have to replace my panties and blouse."

I spun her round and unclipped her bra.

"Oh god no, you can't," she protested, but she did stop me pulling the bra straps down.

I held her bra over the river's edge, "Take off your skirt, or I drop the bra."

"No fucking way."

"Fine, then you'll have to get home with just your hands covering your tits."

I started walking up the path towards Hangman's cottage. I had gone 5 or 6 paces before I heard her high heels coming after me. I sensed her lunge at the bra, and I jerked it away and held it out over the river.

"Alright you prick, wait a minute, but you're not having my skirt."

She took her skirt off and rushed up behind me. I turned round, and as if by magic the cloud covering the moon opened. She was smiling, and I stared at her mostly naked body.

"Give me my bra back now."

"Give me your skirt then."

"No way," she said, and chuckled again.

I moved quickly ripping the skirt from her grasp.

"Oh fuck it," she swore, "give them back, I'm not pissing about, I'll have you arrested."

She watched her bra fly into the river.

"You are so in trouble now," she spat.

Her skirt followed in the same direction as her bra.

"It looks like you'll have to arrest me now. I'll go willingly. Now the police station, I think we've got to walk back through the town, luckily it's near 3 am, so there won't be many people about."

I started walking putting my hands in the air.

"Give me your coat and we'll call it quits, please," she added.

"Okay, but I want your shoes and stockings, in the river."

I heard her stamp her foot, "Fucking hell, I'll be naked then you idiot."

"No, you'll have my coat."

I heard her mumbling under her breath behind me, and then a splash in the river quickly followed by another one. I smiled to myself and stopped by another picnic table. I turned and there she was rolling down her stockings. She dropped them in the river and stood holding out her hand.

I took my coat off and put it on the picnic table. She moved towards it and I grabbed her wrist. I spun her round and pushed her back on my coat. I moved her legs open, got between them, and buried my face in her tits.

Her fingers clawed at my back, and we kissed hard. After a few moments, I unfurled her arms from me, went down between her legs, and then started eating the hell out of her pussy. Her fingers began pulling my head deeper and deeper between her legs. She began rocking her hips mashing her wet pussy into my face. Within a few minutes she shuddered and came over my face, swearing in whispers in the moonlight.

Amanda went to get up, but I had other ideas. My cock was soon ramming between her legs, and again she clung to me wrapping her left leg around my right leg.

"Come on do it...come....come, stop bloody well holding back....come you bastard."

Eventually I let myself go. Thrusting deeper and harder just taking what I wanted, and it would seem, what Amanda was eager for me to have.

I withdrew, just as the cloud started covering the moon again. I had time for just one glimpse of Amanda's naked body, lying exposed on the picnic table. Slowly her white body faded into the darkness. I closed my eyes and savoured the image for just a moment longer. I took her hand, pulled her gently to her feet, and then slipped my overcoat over her.

We walked slowly again, and I could hear her mumbling.

"What are you on about?"

"Oh I'm just adding up in my head, how much my new clothes will cost you."

"Well, I can always come back here in the morning with a net, and try and find your clothes."

She slipped her arm through mine and whispered, "You can come back to mine if you want?"

"Amanda, I thought we agreed nothing serious."

"We did, but I have got some bacon that needs eating. I'm not after snaring you, it'll only complicate things. I don't want you backtracking on our little arrangement."

We grinned at each other and walked on, but her last sentence stung my head. It was like despite all the things she had just gone through; she still had that in the back of her mind.

Two weeks later I got a call from Grace. The Spider club had been raided, and an amount of drugs had been found. I drove back from my break with Michelle, who gave me an earful most of the way.

"This is unbelievable. I knew something like this would happen, bloody hell dad, you'll get locked up. Mum is going to go crazy, she'll disown you."

"Well, we're not married."

"Oh yeah, it's just another bloody mistake, like I was."

"Michelle you were not a mistake."

"Well I'm bloody well sat here aren't I? Or did you two think, oh sod it; let's have a baby, Christ you weren't deciding what to have for bloody tea."

"Michelle, just calm down, you were not a mistake, we talked it over one night when we went out for dinner."

"Oh did you?" she scoffed, "I can just hear it now. What would sir and madam like, a side salad, or a baby boy or girl?"

I dropped her off at home and shut my eyes waiting for the car door to slam shut. Michelle didn't disappoint me there.

I got round to the club just as the police were packing up. I went into the office. Grace was on the phone and puffing hard on a cigarette.

"God this is a fucking mess. That was our solicitor on the phone; we've got a meeting with him at 9.30. Whatever possessed you to start fucking selling shit here?"

"Grace I didn't."

"Well someone has been selling drugs, fucking hell three months ago you got that prick arrested. Did you decide to keep some of it?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, "Do you honestly think I'd do that?"

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "No, but someone here is doing it. I'm going to have to sack all the staff, get new ones in, and that's if we don't get bloody well closed down. Luckily it wasn't much. Who are you phoning?"

"Amanda Barkley the detective, she must know what has gone on; she's in charge of the drug squad."

"Don't bother, she is expecting you at the station, I said you'd go round."

I got shown into an interview room, a nice place, not! A hard plastic chair, a table, and a tape recorder, surround by grey dirty walls, and the usual mirror on one side of the wall, it was all just like in the movies. Amanda came in and I stood up. Ready to talk to her, she was followed in by Adrian, and a uniform officer.

"Thank you for coming in, please sit down. This is off the record, and you're not being charged, you are just helping us with our enquires. You may if you wish have someone here, but again I stress, you are not being charged."

I spent the time staring at Amanda, as she spoke. She was so detached, and I knew then I wouldn't be able to get through to her, especially with Adrian and the other cop there.

"I'm sure this is just one of your employees, who probably decided to earn a little extra. Unless of course you admit to anything, then of course we have to change things, and this no long becomes an informal chat. Do you want to admit to anything, now?" Adrian said sounding just as detached as Amanda.

I realised this wasn't going to go how I wished. I stared at Amanda, trying to see a chink of hope, or a minimal drop in her expression. She sat there stone faced.

"I don't know anything about this" I turned directly to Amanda, "I think I'm being set up?"

"You think you are being set up, why would you think that?" Adrian asked.

Amanda's face was rock solid, did she have no conscience? Okay she was a police detective, but not one ounce of remorse in her body, was something I never expected.

"Who do you think would set you up then, or maybe we should at this stage say, the club is being, set up?" Adrian said as he looked to Amanda.

I sat back on the chair, aware that both of them were just staring at me, waiting for me to talk. While I was tired after driving for two hours, I decided to go on the offensive.

"Maybe someone didn't like the fact that we consider our members mental state of health, as well as the physical side. Maybe some of them have ideas which aren't really focused on enjoyment. Maybe some might use what happens in the club to blackmail someone else."

Adrian looked a little confused, he asked, "What does that mean, exactly?"

"I'll tell you what it means," Amanda said without flinching from eye contact with me, "it means, someone might get a little upset if they couldn't find what they were looking for at the club, it means the customer isn't always right, it means someone might just find a way to get back at the owners, if the service they provide isn't up to expectations."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Story Two Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds