• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

Fantasy Fulfilled

I was blindfolded. I wasn't scared, more apprehensive perhaps. I had told Eric about my darkest fantasy, and I had finally agreed for him to help me fulfill it. I didn't know where I was, we had been driving for about an hour as far as I could judge. I was in the rear of Eric's car behind tinted glass, wouldn't do to be sitting in front with a blindfold on.

Eric wasn't speaking, part of the build up towards fulfilling my dream, I supposed. My lower stomach flipped as I played through my fantasy in my mind. Would it be all I thought it would be? My panties were damp, no, actually soaked through. My cunt was tingling.

The car slowed and I could hear the tires driving over gravel. The car stopped, my nervousness increased. Eric had said I could pull out at any time but I was determined to see things through. In the back of my mind, I knew Eric would have control over what was about to happen to me and be there to see that nothing too rough would occur. I hoped.

The rear door was opened and Eric took my arm and helped me out, a hand on my head lest I should bang it. It amused me that he was being so gentle bearing in mind my fantasy could involve involve an element of pain. I need to explain about my fantasy. Since I was young, I've always wished that I could be taken prisoner, blindfolded and tied. Forced to have sex in all my holes, mouth, pussy and ass. Though I've told Eric that the ass bit was just in my fantasy and don't think I would like it in real life.

I could hear birds singing, a dog barking. A slight breeze ruffled my thin dress which was all I was told I could wear. It was quite chilly despite it being nearly summer but it was early in the day. My nipples hardened and a fresh squirt of my pussy juice ran down my legs as I thought what could happen to me in the next few minutes.

I conclude we were somewhere out of town in the country. Eric led me by the hand along a path which I hesitantly shuffled along. My heart was beating fast. Grass tickled my ankles. He told me to stop, stand still and not move. His first words since he had picked me up from my apartment.

I heard a jangle of keys, a padlock being unlocked and then what my mind interpreted as a hasp, squeakily being drawn over a staple, then hinges squealing as heavy doors were dragged open. I heard some muffled conversation, at least one other person was close by. I felt a hand on my arm pulling me forward, with a frisson of alarm I wondered if this was Eric or the other person. Musty animal smells hit my nostrils; I was in a barn of sorts. The doors squealed shut behind me, shutting me off from the world. Not a person apart from Eric knew where I was, I realised with a sense of dread.

My hands were jerked forward and crossed. A rope was tied around them. Suddenly, my arms were pulled high in the air and just my toes made contact with the floor. My dress was torn from me. Dangling naked, I was spun around, whose hands were they? I hoped Eric was still here. Fingers brushed my nipples, tweaked them. More fingers trailed down my ribcage, over my hip onto my buttocks. My legs were parted, I felt warm breath on my pussy and an audible sniff. Ropes were tied round my ankles and my legs were stretched wide.

I was no longer in contact with the ground. I felt a rush of exhilaration. My pussy tingled and I could feel my juices on my thighs. Hands held open my cunt lips, a rasp of stubble scratched my inner thighs before I felt a tongue lick me from asshole to clit. My ass cheeks were spread and the tongue laved my tiny puckered hole. Another rush of juices flowed from me.

A finger pushed into my ass, another, or was it a thumb slid into my pussy. I could feel them rubbing together through the thin membrane separating ass and pussy. I gasped as a jolt of orgasmic bliss surged from deep in my cunt. Little ripples I could have suppressed, but I wanted to be swamped by them. Juices flooded, pussy muscles cramped as wave after wave of euphoric pleasure spread from my loins. My body bucked and writhed, I screamed, I howled. This is what I had wanted, what I needed to experience, to fulfill my fantasy.

I had hardly come down from my high when a cock was unceremoniously shoved deep inside me. My hips were grabbed and the cock began thrusting hard and fast, stretching my cunt wide. My breasts were mauled, nipples savagely tweaked, the initial pain morphing into a delicious warmth.

The rope holding my arms had been lowered at some point and I was now swinging like a hammock, legs wide apart. The cock inside me jackhammered, jolting my whole body. I came again, warm juices pouring. My head was forced round, a cock rubbed over my lips which eagerly opened to receive it. It's big mushroom head thrust deep causing me to gag.

-

The cock in my abused cunt jerked once, twice before filling its condom with its outpouring of lust. No sooner had it pulled out another cock took it's place. My whole body tingled with illicit desire, I wanted more, yes I wanted much more.

My orgasms were pretty continuous, my juices poured freely. Another filled condom followed by another large cock. The one in my mouth spurted it's seed to the back of my throat causing me to choke before managing to swallow it down. I wondered who my abusers were. Just as well I was blindfolded. I didn't want to see their sweaty, unshaven faces, eyes filled with lust. Using me with their dirty stinking cocks.

A pause, a respite. No surely they haven't finished? My body craved more cock. I was untied, stretched over a large wooded barrel, splinters scratching my breasts. Legs stretched wide, ass cheeks split apart, scratchy chin was licking my puckered, fluttering anus, tongue pushing past my ring. Ahh, yes! I pushed back on the tongue, relaxing my sphincter and allowing the tongue to lick deep inside my ass.

Never having anything, not even my own fingers in my ass, I was surprised that I liked the feeling, but could I take a cock there? No sooner had that thought formed when my anal ring was slowly stretched by a cock persistently pushing, stretching me beyond pain. I screamed, but didn't utter the safe word. The mushroom head popped inside and my sphincter closed behind it, easing the pain. Warmth began to spread with the feeling of fullness.

Hands gripped my hips as the cock pushed ever deeper. It felt enormous, filling me. It slid back leaving a vacuum to drive forward again slowly. I guessed whoever's cock it was, was taking it slowly, maybe under instructions from Eric. He was out there watching over me for which I felt thankful.

My head was jerked up by my hair. A condom covered cock filled my mouth, jerking rapidly in the last throes of cumming. The condom filled with a large quantity of semen which I rolled around with my tongue. At little twinge of disappoint at the use of a condom because I did love the taste of cum, relishing it as it slid down my throat.

The cock in my ass had picked up speed and was driving back and forth, plunging deep to almost pull out before driving hard in me again. My body jerked with each thrust and my body stretched over the barrel suffered more splinters. My hands hung free and I groped around feeling three pairs of legs. The owner of the middle pair had entered my mouth with his large cock, again condom covered. Reaching up the other legs I felt for the balls and cocks which were being jerked as the owners wanked over me.

I took over the masturbating and soon felt hot, creamy cum splattering over my face and hair. I felt so used and abused but it was what I had asked for. The condom in my mouth swelled as it was filled with a large amount of cum. Just how many men were surrounding me I didn't know but judging by the copious amount of spunk, there were quite a few. Either that or they were very heavy cummers.

The cock abusing my ass suddenly jerked. I felt a warm flow of its cum filling my bowels. I was cumming myself pretty constantly. I couldn't stop. This was everything and more of what I had asked for. Eric must just be watching for I could tell he wasn't one of the men who had already used me.

I was lifted from the barrel and laid on a blanket. It seemed that things were cumming to a conclusion. My mouth was opened and the several cum filled condoms had their contents squeezed in. I ran the cum around mouth squishing it through my teeth before swallowing it.

I heard muffled talking, the barn door opening and the voices faded. I though I was alone but then I was lifted by Eric's strong arms. He removed the blindfold and the light stung my eyes. "How was it, baby? Everything you expected?" I couldn't speak, just clung to him, tears of happiness flowing...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds