• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Tale of Lust and Deception

A Tale of Lust and Deception

12

I tied to do my best to make this tale as possibly good as i can but there might be a few errors. The story can be a little confusing at the beginning but i promise i will explain everything in the later parts. Until then just enjoy the story.

*****

PART-1—SANDY'S MOTHER GET FUCKED BY DR. HARVARD BALLS DEEP AND HE TRANSFORM HER INTO SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.

I sat at the waiting room, fidgeting my fingers nervously as I waited for my call. For the hundredth time I glanced around at the room, checking out each and every details, trying to point out any minute details or flaws I missed before. The room was off-white in color, with white tiled floor. As it was a clinic, it was adequately lit and was provided with good ventilation. There were plants around the place which were the only source of color for the otherwise dull room. I hate hospitals. People die here and it is full of germs.

My eyes drifted around the room until it rest upon the brunette receptionist behind the desk sitting opposite to me. She was her in her mid twenties with pretty hair and beautiful grey eyes. She had an ample cleavage and quite a wonderful figure which suddenly made me jealous. I was never in the beautiful side and so never tried make myself look pretty. I had lost my virginity to my husband when I was 19 years old and a few months later, got married with the same guy and a month later, I gave birth to my one and only daughter. Since then, I have tried to become a dedicated housewife taking care of my daughter's and my husband's needs all the time.

The girl suddenly looked at me and I quickly averted my eyes, blushing lightly. I closed my eyes and tried to remember how I ended up here in the first place. Three months has passed since we visited Ambrosia Corps to meet Dr. Harvard. I remember I was watching TV, the morning before while drinking my daily dose of caffeine when the phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Uh, is this Mrs. Sanders speaking?" a female voice answered.

"Yes?"

"I am calling from Ambrosia Corps. Dr. Harvard wants to talk to you about the appointment he mentioned to you earlier."

"Yeah, sure."

"Please hold on while transfer the line to him," she replied and there was a click.

I tapped my foot on the wooden floor, counting on the seconds. After five seconds, Dr. Harvard came on the line.

"Hello Mrs. Sanders, how have you been?" he asked in his joyful voice.

"I am fine Dr. Harvard. Thank you for asking."

"I just called to ask you about your daughter's—ahem—ailment and...well I wanted to check if the treatment is effective on her."

"Oh, the treatment had worked more than fine doctor. Just this morning I had asked her about it and she said she hadn't felt any better."

"Oh good, very good, it was nice to hear it. Well, there was one other thing..."

"What is it, doctor?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you that the same treatment must be administered to every female of the house?"

I did remember it very well. How could I forget such important thing? "You said that you need to check me too" I said.

"Uh, yes I did. Well, I think the time has come. The ointment has regenerated completely and I am ready to apply it to you as soon as possible. We cannot afford a delay on such procedures you know."

"Yes doctor. Tell me when do I have to come?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Fine by me."

"I will fix an appointment with Claire and she will tell you the time."

"Okay. I will tell Sam to drop me off at the hospital..."

"Oh, no, no, no. Please don't tell your husband about this. I don't want him to worry. It is a minor procedure and will take just a few minutes. Please come alone, I beg you. I like to keep these sessions as private as possible."

I thought for a while. "Okay, so I will meet you tomorrow then."

*******

So now here I am, sitting alone in this desolated clinic with no one else but me and Claire, the sexy receptionist. I have been sitting here for the last half an hour during which I had enquired Claire four times if he was in his cabin to all of which she answered me in positive. I checked on the time. 11:30. Soon Sandy will be back from school and I hadn't even made lunch.

After another five minutes I was becoming sick of waiting and was about to leave when Claire told me I can meet him now. At the same time I saw the door of his cabin open and two girls walked out of there, giggling. One was of middle height with dark blonde hair. She was in her late teens with green eyes and a buxom figure. The other girl was a bit older, perhaps her older sister with flaxen hair and green eyes. Their bodies were covered in sweat and their hair were sticky too like they have came out from a heavy work out session. It seemed odd to me but I didn't thought about it much.

I made way to the aluminum door and slowly pushed it open. The inside was brightly lit with baby blue colored walls which looked way better than the waiting room outside. I found Dr. Harvard seated on a comfy chair behind his huge desk reading through a file. He looked very much the same way she remembered him from last visit. The only difference is that the white hair on his head had somehow grown whiter and also he looked leaner and muscular which, I had to admit made me suddenly feel funny between my legs.

He looked up from his file and smiled at me. "Ah! Mrs. Sanders, you came. Please have a seat."

"I did, you told me so." I replied, sitting on the chair he gestured me to.

"You look as pretty as ever!" he said looking at me carefully.

"Oh thank you doctor. Why, you have lost a couple of pounds too I see."

He shrugged his coat. "You noticed. Perhaps you are more observant than I gave you credit for."

I smiled again. I couldn't help but notice the kind of look he was giving me. It was continuously shifting from happiness to gratitude to...something else I couldn't put my finger on. Also I noticed that he too was covered in sweat like the girls in the hallway. He pulled a wipe from the tissue box and wiped his forehead to clear off the sweat. Then he threw it at the bin at the far corner. I glanced at it and found it overflowing with crumpled soft wipes which looked quite unusual to me. The AC was on, then why was he sweating like that?

Dr. Harvard's voice broke me from my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked.

"Did you tell Sam about our meeting?" he asked again, serious now.

"No, I didn't." I replied.

"Good! Now...let's proceed, shall we? I think you know why I have called you here Mrs. Sanders?"

"Please call me Melanie," I replied. This man has saved my daughter's life. I think he deserves that much freedom to call me by my name.

"Well, Melanie, you know why we are here?"

I nodded. "Dr. Harvard..."

"Peter."

"What?"

"Please call me Peter."

"Peter, I am willing to do anything you ask for but I want to know all about this procedure beforehand. Is it painful?"

Peter smiled at me. "Melanie, when was the last time you had sex with Sam, or with anyone else in that matter?"

I frowned at his choice of words. "Peter, I would never betray my husband whatsoever and if you ever dare convict me of adultery again, you shall face my fury, I warn you."

He was stunned momentarily at my sudden outburst but then he blinked. "I am sorry Melanie I was too bold. I shall rephrase my question—when did you and Sam had sex last time?"

It was now my turn to remain quiet. I thought, and then I thought harder. "I-I...never..." I muttered.

"I am sorry?"

"I had never had sex with him." I said a little louder.

He laughed nervously. "Well, Melanie that's quite impossible. If you two never had sex, how did you conceive Sandy in the first place?"

I looked down at my feet and started fidgeting my fingers again.

"You know you can tell me everything. Nothing ever goes out of this room."

I looked back at him and I knew he could see my tearful eyes. "I-I don't know. He never comes to me. The last time we were together in the same bed as when I was in my high school. We were in a party; I was too drunk to remember it. The next morning I came out pregnant with Sandy. After Sandy was born, we tried to bring back our Sex life but we weren't willing anymore. I thought he cheated me with another girl but I never got the proof. I don't even remember what it feels like anymore." I broke into sobs and covered my face with my hands.

Peter stood up and walked up to me and put his hand over my shoulder. I leaned wiped away my tears and sniffled in a few times. I leaned in over his hand and felt the comfort of his strong hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay," he said. "You are a little frustrated that's all." He massaged me for a while, then I felt his hand go still. "Do you..." he started to say something but stopped. "Never mind." He said suddenly and turned away.

I looked towards him. "What is it Peter?" I asked.

"It-It's nothing. Never mind." He said again.

I leaned over and found his cheeks flushed. He was embarrassed, but why?

"Peter I thought you said we would be frank at each other," I said, finally forcing him to speak. He was hiding something from me. And I hate it when someone hides something from me.

He turned around; his face has taken a calmer demeanor. "Melanie, what if I told you that I could make your life better? I mean literally better."

I could feel the nervousness in his voice. A sudden fear gripped in me that, what if there is something wrong with Sandy. He must have noticed the confusion in my eyes because he cleared his throat.

"Listen," he said, "You have been treated very rudely. A woman like you deserves better. Now, I know you have been longing for the tension to be released from your body...and you could too...we could, you know..."

His voice trailed off under my glare. I slowly stood up. Then, without another word, I turned to leave. I didn't even take two steps before I heard Peter rushing after me. "Listen, please listen to me first." He said but I wasn't listening.

"Okay, I am sorry, Melanie. Look I didn't mean it that way..."

"Then how did you mean it doctor?" I asked, suddenly turning around. "How did you mean it? I told you I would never cheat on Sam, then how dare you ask me of such lewd things? I thought we were friends, Peter. Turned out I was wrong."

I twisted the door knob but he caught my hand before I could open it. I glared at him and found him glaring back at me.

"Before you leave Melanie," he said in a very grave tone, "I think you must know the whole truth."

I waited for him to finish.

"I had promised Sam I wouldn't tell it to you but I guess I have no other choice," he waited to see my reaction then continued. "Your husband is cheating on you behind your back...with your own daughter."

There was a sharp pang on my back as his words hit me like a trillion stabs. I could feel my vision getting blurry and my feet becoming numb. Without saying anything else, I walked back into his cabin and sat on the chair. Sam, the man I loved the most in this world...is cheating on me. He is cheating on me...with my own daughter. My daughter, who is the gem of my heart, a part of my soul, whom I believed in all the time...has betrayed me.

I was betrayed.

I felt a hand over my shoulder but it seemed so cold now. I looked up to see Peter looking down at me concerned. "Melanie...I am sorry."

"I guess..." my voice was almost inaudible. "I guess I knew it all along. I mean I had caught them in the act so many times and each time they would tell some excuses and I believed them every time. I was so blind with trust I failed to see the whole picture. I also saw her with you," I turned to scowl at him and his face become pale. "The other day, you were shamelessly fucking here, right in front of me."

"Look I know what I did was wrong, but Sandy asked me to do it. I-I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop myself. I mean, damn! Have you looked at your daughter? She is damn sexy—"

SLAP!

"How dare you speak of my daughter like that?" I yelled.

He didn't say anything and stared at the ground. I turned away and wiped away my tears.

"Why?" I asked when I was calm enough. "Why did you tell me this? You could have kept it a secret and let me walk away then why you didn't?"

"Because it is wrong," he replied. "I hate to see you suffer like this and I want to change it."

I turned towards him. "What do mean change it? How will you do that?"

He now stepped closer to me. His eyes have returned to its normal excited phase. "For years now, I have been working on a serum that can actually reverse the aging effect. When we age, our body changes and so does the effect of hormones. This serum acts as powerful anti-oxidants that can not only reverse that but it also can alter that."

"I am not getting what you're saying Peter," I replied.

"Look, basically, it can make you more beautiful. It can change you to someone you always dreamed to become."

"Whatever I wished to become?" I asked.

He nodded.

I thought for a moment. "How long does it take to work?"

"One, maybe two days. After that, I promise you, you will never look the same again."

"That fast?"

"It effects immediately. But it is harmless. Believe me."

"Does it have any side-effects?"

He shook his head. "I have tested it on a number of subjects and none of them have shown any weird behavior."

"So, it will completely change my appearance?"

"Your face and other features will remain the same. The only thing that will change is your outer appearance. Why? Look at me. I have tested it on myself. Do I look the same arthritic old tattered scumbag now?"

I looked him up and down once. Well, he was a scumbag but he definitely didn't looked like one. If anything else, he looked much, more handsome. Almost...sexy.

"What's the catch?" I finally asked the real question and by look on his face, he wasn't expecting that. Ha! Just because I am a housewife, he thinks I am stupid and would easily fall in his game.

He scrutinized me properly before replying. "There is one. And it is really necessary too."

It didn't take me much time to realize what he was indicating to. "No, no way, Peter. How could you even think about it, you sonofabitch?"

"But I also told you it is necessary. The medicine is too delicate to be administered orally. The body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure needs to be exactly at a precise point which can only be achieved during sex. Believe me, I have even tried to give it during exercise, but it didn't work. Somehow it is directly dependent upon our endorphin levels which are adequate only during a high emotional state which can be achieved during crying or during sex. Now you can't cry while doing exercise, do you?"

I gritted my teeth as I thought it out. For once, I was really tempted to slap him again and walk out of the building but I really need this. For my whole life, I wanted to be someone everyone will look upon. And today, Peter can give me the exact same thing. Finally I looked up at him.

"Okay, I will do it," I said and then immediately regretted it. What would Sam say when he knows about it? Well, screw him. If he can cheat on me with his own daughter year after year, I can easily fuck this man once.

Peter beamed at me and told me lie down over the gurney, which was big enough to fit two people side by side.

"First I need to examine your...well, your pussy."

"My what?" what did he mean by pussy? How on earth I have a pussy cat down there?

Without another word, he parted my legs and lifted up my yellow sundress up to my waist, revealing my polka dot panties. I craned my neck up to see what he is doing and blushed as he stared at my womanhood scantily clothed under the thin fabric of my panties. I tried to close my legs nut he had them parted apart firmly. He leaned down closer and sniffed in my scent, making me blush deeper. I was so much regretting this right now. He slipped his hands under the elastic bands of my panties and tugged at them and rolled then down all the way to my ankles.

Now my whole mount of Venus was exposed before his hungry eyes. I saw as he stared at it hungrily, his tongue hanging out and drooping saliva. I tried to close my legs again but it didn't even twitch under his strong grip. He sniffed again, this time deeper and longer, closing his eyes to savor the aroma. Somehow, I wasn't much comfortable with his examination. I wanted it to be over soon. Then he looked up at me and in his eyes, I found a hungry animalistic stare.

"Now close your eyes Melanie. And tell me if you feel anything."

I did the same. I waited for sometime but didn't feel anything.

"Did you feel anything here?" he asked suddenly.

"No, doctor," I said.

"Now?"

"No, nothing."

"What about here? Feel anything?"

"No. Is something wrong?"

He didn't reply. The seconds passed by and still nothing happened. Then suddenly I felt a cold touch right between my nether lips. I gasped suddenly and shivered from the effect. "Now? Did you feel that?"

"Y-yes, doctor. I felt that," I said.

The touch suddenly disappeared, and I felt a bit sad. I gasped again as the touch returned but this time it was a little lower. "What about now?"

My lips were quivering as I replied. "I did."

He sighed. Then without warning, he thrust a finger straight in to my cunt. I gasped loudly and clenched my legs shut. This time I didn't meet any resistance. With his hand now firmly lodged between my thighs, he started moving his fingers in my increasingly moist vagina; his thumb was rubbing my clit, sending heady sensations through my body.

"Doctor...ah! What are you doing to me?" I gasped as he curled up his digit and stifled a moan as his knuckles rubbed against the sensitive skin of my inner walls.

With his free hand, he parted my legs apart again, gained access to my prone mount of Venus. He leaned in and planted his mouth straight over my tingling pussy and started sucking on it making me gasp and moan again. I squirmed and tried to push him away but he had me pinned over the gurney. Damn! Why do all the guys had to be stronger than me?

He slipped another finger inside my pussy and started moving them in and out very fast. I was moaning and writhing, telling him to stop but he wasn't listening. In fact, to my utter shock, I was beginning to enjoy it. His tongue was sending in strange sensations though my body and his twisting fingers were causing to form ripples across my skin. I remembered Sandy getting the same kind of treatment when she was examined by him. I never thought it would feel like this. It was almost as if I wanted him to continue it forever.

Slowly I started to thrust my hips upwards, pushing my pussy further into his mouth. I was moaning and whimpering and had to bite my lips to stifle them. Then suddenly to my extreme disappointment, he stopped. He pulled out his fingers, covered in a transparent fluid and stood up. His face too, was covered with droplets of the same sticky fluid. I have a feeling that it is not sweat.

"I have finished my examination and I think you are ready," he said, licking his lips, tasting the sticky fluids.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"For the medication, of course!"

And with that he slipped off the lab coat and placed it on his chair. Then he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"I would advise you to take off your clothes too ma'am. As you have seen before, the medication is more effective if we have skin to skin contact."

I nodded and took off my jacket and kept it on the hangar.

"Uh...do it slowly, please?" He said.

I nodded and took off my blouse, slowly, taking my time to open each button. I pulled down the zipper of my skirt and it fell down in a heap around my feet. Then I reached behind and unclasped the hook of my bra and shrugged it off me, again slowly. My panties were already off so I picked the clothes and hung it on the rack. Then I turned towards Peter. He too had stripped off all his clothes and was now to only his boxers. I looked down at his crotch and saw a huge bulge there. When he saw where I was looking, his bulge grew.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Tale of Lust and Deception

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds