• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 08

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 08

123

Please start with Chapter 1 or you won't know what's going on.

My most heartfelt thanks to John who's editing prevented me from looking stupid!

*****

Fresh from her first waxing and lesbian encounter, Mei was flush with a guilty satisfaction. At quarter past nine she got in the taxi, same driver, and texted: "On my way... you're going to like the new me!"

"Can't wait to see it. Hungry?"

"Starving."

She knew that she'd have to come clean to him at some point, accept the punishment and hope for the best. Maybe he would cancel the membership; she hadn't thought of that, or maybe it would be something more terrible. Whatever it was she'd have to take the consequences and hope her betrayal didn't hurt him too terribly. But until then, at least on the taxi ride home, she glowed in the memory of her first girl. 'Wow... it was spectacular!'

##########

Philip had been too busy that day to pay Mei a surreptitious visit. He'd been busy analyzing and responding to an attack on his highest profile client from some Russian hackers. It was a distributed denial of service (DoS) attack that brought down the main website in an attempt to mask the real objective: an attack on a particularly obscure server that held no data, but could be exploited thanks to obsolete version of FreeBSD, containing a flaw in one of it's daemons.

He had a plan in place to deal with the DoS, which normally overloaded servers by inundating them with tens of thousands of bogus requests per second, and had the site back up before the executives even knew it was down, but dealing with the critical vulnerability took most of the day. He repurposed one of the spares he had on stand-by and moved the vulnerable functions over to it.

When Mei texted him it was a welcome break; he'd been thinking about her all day. He had a pork medallion with balsamic onion-fig relish dribbled over it with carrots and leeks warming in the oven for her. A small salad Nicoise with olives, boiled egg, and anchovies waited on the counter, and he prepared a simple strawberry daiquiri and met her at the door when he heard her climbing the stairs.

"How was your day, baby?" he asked.

"Oh my, so busy and I was so good, did you see?"

"No, sorry, a bit of an emergency at work today."

She took the drink, took a big mouthful, swallowed and gave him a kiss, wondering if he could smell Karla's pussy on her lips.

"How was the gym?" he asked, returning to the kitchen.

"Amazing. How can you afford it? The place had everything and I'm afraid I'm going to bankrupt you getting massages and buying clothes." She put the drink down and began undressing.

"You don't have to worry about that."

She looked at him carefully, trying to decide if it was just bravado or if he really had wealth. Every woman wanted to know the details of a man's resources. It was a core requirement, like breast size or a comely face for some men, it touched a deep area of the unconscious mind, a requirement that was the prerequisite for a contented relationship.

He knew this, but she'd have to wait for the full story — that his low cost lifestyle and current job provided more than enough indulge Mei for six month without impact.

Naked but for her pearls, she scampered over to the stool, climbed up on the mottled black marble counter and laid flat on its cold surface, feet dangling over the edge. "Come see," she said, impatient to get his reaction.

He brought out the salad, put it on the prep counter below her and moved to the gap that acted as the entry way to the kitchen. He put his elbows on the outside of her knees and rested his chin in his hands. He looked at the perfectly straight vertical edge between her skin and hairline. It was beautiful, the way her smooth, light, tan skin contrasted with the fluffy black fur over her mound. It accentuated the pubic bump, and her naked labia were more arousing than ever. He toyed with her hair, pulling gently, watching how it lifted the skin, the bumps at the roots rising in little goose flesh beneath. Her lips were so completely smooth and bare the skin seemed to shine.

"Lovely, Mei Chun. I didn't think it could look any better." She bent her knees to give him the full view and he admired more. "Did it hurt? It's still a little pink."

"Yeah, it was amazingly painful, but worth it," and added after a moment, "if you like it."

"Oh, I like it." He leant down, stuck out his tongue and licked her once along the full length of her soft, naked lips.

"Hmmmmm, that's nice," she purred. "Can I teach you to do it next time?"

"That good, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Um... a bit... does it make you angry?" She sat up, got down and took a stool. They picked on the salad together. She preferred the olives and tomatoes, he the artichokes and anchovies.

"No... it was a woman who waxed you of course." She nodded yes, sucking an olive into her mouth.

"Ever had a lesbian experience, Mei?"

She coughed and said "No," and he began to talk about how sexual orientation for women isn't as fixed as for men and how it's not unusual for a young woman to have a few encounters before settling down to marriage. She could talk to him about it, he offered, if she found she was feeling confused. By the time he'd finished, the salad was gone, so he got some wine and the plate from the oven, setting it before her on the counter. It looked fabulous.

Her heart was racing. Could she get off this easily?

Mei wasn't used to eating late like this, so, while they were talking, she dug in. He enjoyed her appetite, as all good cooks do, and stood behind her, running a finger down her spine.

"That surprises me, given the emails you traded with that girl in Tokyo. What was her name?"

"Ryoko."

"Right. You mentioned FaceTime and it sounded like you two did some experimenting. What is that you're wearing? A new perfume or just the soap from the gym?"

Mei nearly inhaled an asparagus spear.

"It smells musky, somehow. I like it."

"Um... must be the massage oil." 'He really does deserve the truth,' she thought. And given how he'd seen right through her before she knew she couldn't get away with it for long. Might as well confess, but how? She wished it hadn't happened, or rather, that she'd asked his permission first. Then an idea occurred to her. She would ask him, see how he reacted and if he didn't object, tell him it happened on Wednesday. That seemed like a good plan, but she knew it was a deception and the idea lost its appeal. It was what Jenny would have done.

"So getting a bit turned on by a woman touching you intimately down there doesn't surprise me. Was she pretty?"

"Everyone there is pretty."

"Was it the red head with the freckles and the perfect body?"

"Yes, Karla."

"Soft, gentle strokes?"

"Yes," she hung her head, the pain of shame showing clearly. That's when he knew.

"So you liked the spa?" he asked.

"Oh my god, yes!" She changed attitude to a bright enthusiasm quite suddenly. "I wanted to talk to you about that. You've been so sweet, Philip, but I feel like I'm taking advantage. You know they do everything?"

"Enjoy it."

"But..."

"What?"

"But..."

"But what for Christ's sake?"

"I don't deserve it."

"Then deserve it. That's a command... from your master, if you like."

"How? I'm not good enough. I'm not a good person."

"You will be, honey. You're going to be the best person. Listen, it's still early. You've only been my beautiful Mei Chun for a few days. You have to be patient and I know you're going to lose your way. Like with Karla."

She dropped her fork. He grabbed her hair, not viciously or with anger, but to give her no choice but to turn her head. He leaned in and smelled her face, licked her cheek, moved back and smiled. "Tell me about it, Mei. Tell me the truth." The look of guilt and fear in her eyes told him there was a story.

"I... I... "

"Do you want to sit and be comfortable?"

"Yes."

He took her plate, "You're done right?"

"Yes," she had no more appetite and left half the meal unfinished.

"Go to the couch and be prepared to tell me everything." He got two snifters of brandy, not his favorite but perhaps appropriate for a confession. He knew that Mei would backslide and had considered it could be something like this. The transition in personalities couldn't be clean and tidy and he was prepared to forgive. He wasn't terribly angry, more disappointed, but also grateful that it wasn't a man to whom she'd succumbed.

"You're not angry?" she asked, taking the snifter. "What is this?"

"Brandy. Let it warm in your hand before you take a sip. You might not like it." She swirled it in her glass as she'd seen in movies and sniffed it. It smelled like alcohol to her. "Mei, I want to say one thing before you begin. Do not lie to me, either through omission or to deceive me."

She nodded her head solemnly. "Before I start, and I know I'm not in any position to ask a favor but please don't get her in trouble for this."

"Well, first I need to know what happened, but I have no interest in getting anyone fired. Obviously your concern means she did something inappropriate but with your consent... is that right?"

"Yes... it just happened. She just... I was naked and she started touching me and looking down there and said nice things about my lips and when she started ripping off my hair, I got turned on, the pain was amazing and I think she noticed. She said she was bi and that she could distract me and the next thing I knew her fingers were inside me and then... I ... then..."

"Do you want to cry, Mei?" She was perplexed at his warm tone and calm attitude.

"No... no I don't. I'm sick of crying. I have to grow up and accept my responsibility. I fucked up Philip and I'm sorry. I fingered her and licked her pussy and I loved it. So let's go." She stood up and bent over the arm of the couch. "Beat me until you get your anger out. Until I've paid."

He sat still, wondering what her punishment should be. "Did you come?"

"Yes... It was spectacular. Now fucking spank me."

"You don't choose your punishment, Jenny."

"Don't call me that!" She said it in real, tempestuous anger.

He got up with a fire in his eyes that frightened her, then spanked her harder than he ever had. "You don't command! You don't order! You obey! Can you get that through your thick head, Jenny?"

"Yes," she cried, tears in her eyes, but she was still in control of herself. "I am sorry."

"Go home."

"What?" She thought he said go home.

"Go home. Wait in the stairwell until the taxi comes and go home."

"No, Philip, please."

He got up, pulled out his phone and made the call.

"Please, Philip, no. I don't want to go home... just spank me or whip me or something. Don't send me home."

"Get dressed," he said to her and turned to say, "Yeah, now please. You've got the address right? Yeah... honk twice when you're downstairs."

He walked to his work area, got her keys and tossed them on the floor in front of her. "Go home," he said again, then turned toward his bedroom, "and no histrionics."

Mei got dressed, left the choker on the table and put it and the collar next to some change of address forms from the post office. She unlocked the bolts on the door, opened it, stepped down a few stairs and sat down waiting for the taxi. A cold orange glow seeped in where the black paint had peeled off the bar-clad entry door. She began to cry.

Philip hated this. She needed to be punished for her outburst, not necessarily the sex, but wished it didn't hurt her so much. However, for her own good, she needed to understand his control or the transformation wouldn't last.

He got up, went out to the apartment and saw her pearls on the table next to the collar. He considered opening the door and giving them to her to take, but that would only make him feel better; it wouldn't help in the long run. Then he heard the taxi honk its horn and heard Mei shuffle off the stairs and unlock the door. A moment later a door closed and the sound of the taxi faded into the night.

He sat on the couch and drank his brandy, finishing hers as well. After half an hour of reassessment and planning, he went to bed.

##########

Mei cried in misery all the way home, under the eye of a different driver. The punishment wasn't unexpected and this was less than she deserved. How could she have been so stupid to be tempted? The only answer had to be she was still Jenny, still a whore and all the wonderful feelings over the last couple of days were an illusion. She figured Philip would no longer be interested in blackmailing her or keeping her as a slave or anything else. That would explain why he didn't get angry, well... not really angry.

She looked to pay the taxi when he pulled up around her block but realized she didn't know where her purse was. Anyway, Philip had an account with the company since he'd basically abducted her on Friday. 'Holy shit,' she thought, 'Friday. It's been four days. How can your life change so much in four days?'

She entered her place and felt lonelier than she ever had before. Watching her father drive away, knowing he was going back to China and wouldn't be living with them any more was the last time she felt like this. She was nine. It hurt so much she knew it would kill her, but in the end it only crippled her heart.

She undressed, showered, got into her cold bed and gently cried until she slept.

##########

Philip lay in bed, his emotions frayed. Had Mei strayed out of confusion or insubordination? It mattered a great deal. He wanted to believe she was just overwhelmed by the past ten days — vulnerable, exploited by a woman who saw her as a quick conquest. If it were rebellion then regaining control would be much harder. He resolved to keep a cool head, knowing that if he were too severe, he could do real damage, even lose her for good. Perhaps he would risk a text in the morning and a gesture to keep her focused on him.

##########

She got to work early, hoping to see Samantha. She was sure she'd have good advice for her. But by a twist of fate she was sick that day. At 10:30 she looked up her cell number on a sheet of paper that floated around the office and called her from the hallway.

"Mei Chun, honey, it's you."

"Hi Samantha. I'm sorry to call you when you're sick."

"Honey, call me Sammy! We're like sisters, you and me, now that we've got a deep, dark secret to share, and I ain't sick!My man Raymond and I went to five thirty this morning and I can't hardly walk." Her laugh was infectious and Mei laughed too.

"I did something stupid, Sammy. Something dumb, and he made me go back to my place."

"Tell sister Sammy, honey. Another man?"

"Another woman."

"Hmm. I didn't know you went that way, honey. But tell me, what was it exactly that got him angry?"

"Hmmm, well, he seemed to understand but he called me Jenny and I got angry and told him not to call me that."

"Ah, right. Do you see, sweetie? Did he kick you out or did he spank you first?"

"He hit me harder than he ever had before and it wasn't fun at all."

"Anger takes all the fun out of it, doesn't it? He shouldn't spank you when he's angry. He should known that."

"He's never done this before."

"You see why he's punishing you, don't you, honey?"

"Yes, I was defiant but..."

"No buts, Mei-Chun. You either do this all the way, one-hundred percent, or not at all."

"Right... so you don't think it was the sex?"

"Well, maybe, but it might have turned him on. Remember, were not dealing with a normal man here. Not that normal men don't get turned on by the thought of two women sliding up against each other, but these are men that have exceptional drive and willpower. He has a vision of you that he wants to see become real. If you think you can become that vision, then things will work out fine. If not, then you should quit now."

"I can. I know I can and I want to so much."

"Does that vision of you include sex with other women?"

She thought for a moment. "Yeah, probably. I don't think that's what pissed him off."

"Then honey, you've got nothing to worry about. Just ride this out and you'll be back at his place before the end of the week. Just don't, and I mean don't, ever play with another man while you're with him. You'll regret it and it will destroy him. Listen to me, Mei Chun."

"Right, Samantha... Sammy. I won't."

"You say that now but at some point, maybe three months into it, you're going to be convinced you're the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world and you deserve more. Just remember what I am saying now: don't do it."

She took her warning seriously, thanked her again and went back to work feeling so much better.

##########

At eleven thirty a courier came with a small box, a picnic basket, and the most elegant orchids Mei had ever seen. She knew immediately that they were from Philip. She signed for it and untaped and opened the card on top.

It read:

'I want you to eat well so I've prepared something for lunch. You forgot your gift. I won't call you that again if you don't deserve it.

At five a woman named Markéta will arrive. Go with her and do what she says.

Love Philip'

For a while she followed the letters of the last two words with her finger. 'Love Philip. L-o-v-e Philip.' It felt it was a command. She considered that maybe he left out the comma on purpose to make it so.

She cut open the box, opened the case and put on the choker. She wondered what this Markéta had in store for her. She didn't like what she imagined and moved the orchids to the filing cabinet next to her workspace.

Judy and Carol were all over the basket, pulling out glass containers and removing the lids, sniffing at the unfamiliar dishes.

"Hey, it's mine."

"Smells wonderful. Did he cook this himself?" Judy asked.

"Yes, and if you're nice, I'll share."

They put it all back, admired the flowers and, in ten minutes, decided on an early lunch break of homemade lobster ravioli in a light white sauce with creamed cauliflower. There was a sweet potato purée with walnuts and fresh rolls, and four crème caramels for dessert.

She texted him after the first spoonful of the custard.

"Thank you, Philip. I feel so badly. Like the worst woman on earth."

"Don't. It breaks my heart."

"Will you forgive me?"

"Will you learn your lesson?"

"Yes. If you have to punish me a thousand times. I will finally submit and surrender to you."

She waited for a reply but when one didn't come she texted, "Can you endure?"

She didn't know it but he was wiping a tear from his eye, rereading her message.

"Yes, Mei. I can endure."

"I love you so much it hurts!"

"Me too, princess."

As five approached her apprehension grew. Mei pictured the woman he sent leading her off to a dungeon where a gang of hideous lesbian trolls would whip her and shove their pussies into Mei's face. It wasn't an entirely unpleasant prospect. Perhaps he had some notion of whipping any lesbian tendencies out of her.

Sure enough, precisely at five, a blond woman who looked like a dominatrix in business disguise entered and stood before Mei Chun.

"Miss Mei Chun, I presume?" She even had a european accent but pronounced her name perfectly.

"Yes. I'm Mei Chun."

"Are you ready for your adventure? Come with me if you please."

She followed her down to her car, a sexy black BMW befitting a woman in black leather. She dared not ask any questions and entered. The severe-looking Nordic woman didn't speak or smile; she just exited the garage and turned out of town.

Mei's nerves began to fray. She found she was gripping the seat with her nails.

"You are taking me somewhere?"

"Yes. Evidently."

"Yeah. Well, I guess I deserve it."

"Yes well, Mr. Conners seems to think so."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds