• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 25

A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 25

12

This story takes place in a fictional world with fictional people. Any similarities to people or things in the world we actually live in is coincidental.

*****

The next couple of weeks were somewhat of a return to normalcy for Gwen. The Friday rides had been postponed twice due to conflicting schedules and the imminent arrival of KD as she made her way back to school. Gwen was somewhat relieved that she didn't have to face her sister-in-law after what had taken place the last time they had ridden together. The family dinner planned for that Sunday was a concern, but she had to admit that she missed the emotional comfort their friendship provided. IT was harder to admit that she missed the perverse thrill as well.

Gwen's anniversary gift to Tim arrived from Memories By McCall early that week. She had fretted over whether she should go and pick it up in person rather than having it shipped; the thought it might get lost or worse yet, misdelivered, gave her a restless night once she knew it was on the way.

Gwen also worried about the timing of the delivery. She knew the package service stopped by around the time the trucks usually departed; what if Tim noticed the box among the others they usually received? How would she explain the delivery to him?

Despite her worries, the van pulled crunched to a stop in front of the shop fifteen minutes after the last truck had pulled out that Tuesday morning, the smiling young driver carrying the day's deliveries to where the nervous woman standing in the doorway. If you only knew what was in this, Gwen thought as she signed for the collection of boxes.

Back upstairs, Gwen carefully inspected the package for any identifying marks as to what was enclosed, or any sign it might have been opened. Satisfied, she grabbed a utility knife and began the process of carefully opening the box, slitting the packing tape to unfold an end. She removed a bound red leather album much like Natalie's, a small manila envelope, and a handwritten note. She started with the small piece of paper.

Gwen,

If I do say so myself, these are beautiful! Your husband is a very lucky man, and I was very fortunate to work with such a natural! I hope you both enjoy these as much as I did taking them. Please give me the first opportunity to create any such future work. Also, please consider my request to have your album posted on the private section of my website. I am very proud of my work on this, and not ashamed to tell you I did very little to make it that way.

Regards

Barry

Gwen smiled to herself. There was no way anyone other than Tim would ever see these! Still, the Slut suggested, wouldn't it be exciting if someone did?

Exciting for all the wrong reasons, the Lady retorted.

Gwen opened the envelope and emptied it on to her desk. A flash drive slipped out, a digital version of the album lying on the table, she assumed. Her first thought was to shred the note and erase the drive, much like a criminal might dispose of evidence of their wrongdoing. Instead, she carefully slipped both back into the envelope. That left the album.

Anxiety washed over her. She had seen the proofs, of course, but this was different. This was real, physical proof she had performed this lewd act. Her initial thought was to leave it closed and wrap it for giving, but the need to see the evidence of her perversion overcame her fear of knowing. With a deep breath, she sat and turned the cover.

The photos were the ones they had selected that day in Barry's office, but even richer in color and more deftly focused than what she had remembered. They progressed in much the same order they had been taken, Gwen blushing self-consciously with each new part of her body exposed for the camera.

Forty-five minutes passed before she looked up with a start and began disposing of the evidence. The album was wrapped and hidden in an unused tack box in the barn, identifying labels removed from the cardboard and shredded, the envelope put in the locked office cabinet.

I've got time, she decided as she locked the drawer. The photos had aroused in her a need for release, a need that her hectic schedule had helped keep in control up to this point. A little relaxation might be allowed, she decided, and made her way back to the house. Gwen caught herself grumbling about how much effort it was to dive into the back of her closet as she retrieved her tools of pleasure .How quickly she had gone from not wanting them in the house to wanting them closer to hand. Perhaps it would be alright if she left them in her nightstand... after KD had l gone back to school, she decided. Her clothing was carefully laid aside where it might quickly be reached in an emergency, and she laid back on the bed, toys by her side.

Gwen gently caressed her skin with light touches while her mind began to build fantasies. A vision of Tim stroking himself while intently studying the pages of his gift was replaced with one of Barry doing the same after she reached for her smaller vibrator and thumbed the switch. The fantasy grew more elaborate and lurid as her excitement grew. The box containing the album had accidentally opened during shipment and her delivery man was using it for his enjoyment. This, in turn, evolved into several of his co-workers standing about it in as semi-circle, each stroking himself as they gazed upon her exposed flesh while the buzzing tip of the rabbit made its way into her. Big cocks and little, fat cocks and skinny, they all stood proudly at attention because of her display. The climb to orgasm was quick.

It was only after she had come back from her trip into a different plane and had made her way back to the office that she realized something was missing.

There was no guilt.

The feeling of dread and loathing she had experienced those few times she had tried to touch herself in an inappropriate manner all these years before was gone, replaced by a physical and mental feeling of acceptance, if not content. Probably because by comparison, touching yourself is positively healthy after some of the other perverted things you've been doing, the Lady grumbled. Even this reminder could not dampen her feelings of well-being, however.

The next two days were a blur, Gwen feeling as though there were still a million things to do even as KD pulled into the yard Friday morning. All that was temporarily forgotten as mother and daughter hugged and began to catch up on the summer's happenings. The pair talked for quite some time until Alison joined them and they rode together up the ridge and back. Tim made a point to be home early, and the entire family enjoyed dinner together before KD excused herself and headed into town to see her friends and classmates who happened to be home as well. Alison excused herself shortly afterwards to go meet her husband.

Two large duffle bags, visible through her daughter's partially open doorway, caught Gwen's eye as she walked down the hall. Laundry, she thought, and from the look of it, a lot of it. Opening one of the bags quickly confirmed her belief as the smell of kitchen grease, sweat, and suntan lotion wafted out, and soon it was dragged to the laundry room, followed shortly by the other.

I'm surprised she has anything left to wear, Gwen mused as she began to sort the seemingly random collection of shorts, shirts and underwear. The panties were of particular interest to her, the same styles that had made her worry about her daughter's descent into sluttiness last fall she now imagined on herself. A quick examination of the assorted bras left her wondering how so little fabric could support so much flesh.

Gwen reached for at-shirt lying at the bottom of the bag and felt something solid beneath. Clutching both, she removed garment and object, carefully reaching under the shirt to separate them. Her hand helped to form a perverted guess as to what it was even before the fabric was moved. A rubbery pink penis with an absurd red bow tied about the shaft revealed itself. It was not nearly as long or thick as the one that resided in her closet, and apparently not as well made either, the shaft curving up and to the right while a ragged curtain of plastic fringed the base. Still, the mushroom head and testicles were every bit as lifelike, right down to the slit at the tip. Another look into the bag revealed a pack of condoms, a plastic cylinder she knew to be a vibrator, and a small green bullet-shaped item. Gwen stood there, unsure what to do next. Confront her daughter with her find? Repack the bag and put it back in her room as though nothing had happened? The first choice would be most unfair, she decided, and the second would be counterproductive. Gwen unpacked the second bag while she decided, fearful of what she might find there. She was somewhat relieved to find nothing worse than several pieces of lingerie that were obviously more for show than utility, and apparently had been worn. Gwen gently laid the rubber phallus back in the bag along with the other items and carried it back to her daughter's room, then hand washed the lingerie and hung it to dry in a spot where KD's father was not likely to find it.

Gwen waited up until her daughter returned late that evening, just as she had every night since she and Tim had allowed the girls to go out after dark. KD filled her mother in on the details of her graduating class's life until she announced her utter exhaustion and headed off to bed. Gwen closed up the house and followed behind shortly after.

Tim happily caught up with his daughter over breakfast while her mother did her best to maintain a calm and positive disposition. KD, for her part, seemed quieter than normal, and Gwen caught her glancing nervously in her direction several times.

Gwen began to clear the table. "A ride this morning?" She called over her shoulder as dishes made their way to the sink. "Tigger really missed you."

KD hesitated. "Uhh, sure, OK, why not."

The horses were halfway up the hill before the younger rider spoke. "You really didn't have to do my wash. I was going to do it today."

"Why waste your last few days before school doing wash? You've got a busy schedule, and I was happy to do it."

There was silence for another moment. "I'm uhh, also sorry you found my things."

Gwen studied the trail ahead, doing her best to remain upbeat. "Nothing to be sorry for. You're an adult. I'm glad you're taking, um, precautions. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I should have asked before I went through your bags."

KD let out a chuckle "Actually, I was afraid you were the embarrassed one. I was worried you might have had a stroke when you found them. or worse, you'd lock me in my room. I guess Ali was right."

Gwen turned to look at her daughter. "Right about what?"

"You've changed. I thought I noticed something different when you and Daddy visited me at the resort, but I thought it might have been the alcohol, too—I had never seen you get tipsy before." Gwen blushed and looked down at the root-studded trail below her. "But when I was telling Ali about that weekend, she said that you were just like that more often now."

"And what exactly is 'like that'?"

"You know, more relaxed...no offense Mom, but you always seemed like a younger version of Grandmother around me and Ali. Always worried about what others would think. I really thought the things you found in my bag would have set you off like there was no tomorrow."

"I see. Well, I'm not sure if your sister told you, but Alison found some things in my room very much like what you have in your bag. Talk about embarrassing. So, I couldn't very well get mad at you for something I do—I mean, have. "

KD turned to her in surprise. "No, she didn't tell me, and I would never have guessed. You mean the condoms? Or do you have a..." the young rider lowered her voice and leaned towards the horse next to hers, "vibrator?"

Gwen smiled. "The latter. I got them from the same person you got your first ones from. At least, I hope they were your first ones."

"No way! You know about that? Aunt Natalie gave you some, too?"

"Uh-huh. So I guess you can blame her for my fall from proper upstanding mother."

KD laughed. "I don't know about falling, but I would like to welcome you to where us mere mortals dwell. I hope the stay is long and pleasant."

The pair rode on for some time, each lost in their own thoughts.

"Why did that one have a ribbon tied around it?"

KD whirled on her mother, face turning crimson. "Oh! Uh that...well, that was a gift from one of my roommates. You know, a joke-kind of thing."

"Oh." Gwen smiled and kept her eyes on the trail. "I didn't know they made them in, umm, smaller sizes. Not that I have any experience on the whole size thing," she felt the need to add.

KD could not believe she was having this conversation with the woman who had once pitched a fit when she wanted to wear a tank-top to school. "Well, actually, it's a copy of a real-life one. They've got this kit where you make a casting from the real thing, then fill up the mold with rubber-type stuff to get the finished product."

"I would have never have imagined! Was your friend the model?"

"No, no, Mom, the friend who gave it to me is a she, and the model was just somebody she knew. Like I said, just a silly gag gift." KD was not about to let on that the real-life version of the gift phallus resided between the legs of her roommate's boyfriend, and that it was she who had regaled KD with vivid descriptions of the wonderful places his curved cock could tickle. The young woman was anxious to find out if the shape had the same effect on her.

"Well, that's quite the gift!" The tone in her mother's voice made it clear to her daughter that she was perhaps a bit flustered, but not upset. "And since, you and Ali talked...I just want you to know that what I told her goes for you, too. I know I wasn't really the best person for you to talk about..." the older woman lowered her voice, "sex, but I really want to try and make up for that now. If you have anything you want to talk about, I'm here."

"Thanks, and you can talk to me, too," Wow, does that sound stupid, KD chided herself. What on earth would her mother ever have to say about that subject?

Tim, Gwen, and KD enjoyed a swim together that evening before their daughter went back down into town to visit with friends. The fact that her mother had worn a bikini not much less revealing than her own was not lost on the young woman.

Her father sat down to a pay-per-view movie shortly after his daughter left, one that Gwen knew in addition to the comic-book violence it contained also promised its fair share of gratuitous nudity and sex. She normally allowed her husband this indulgence under the "boys will be boys" rule, retiring to the bedroom to read in peace. Tonight, however, she chose to read in the living room while Tim watched, intent on being up when her daughter arrived home.

Gwen caught herself looking up during several of the "romantic" scenes, wondering why the women were displayed in full-frontal nudity, but not the men. She decided she'd like to see the men in all their glory and that their penises should be as incredibly large as the women's breasts were, assuring herself that it was only fair.

The movie had ended and Tim was watching the weather when KD returned. Her duty to see her daughter safely home completed, Gwen made her way to bed, Tim right behind her.

Her husband's hand romaed under her t-shirt as he kissed her goodnight. "You, uh, thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" he grumbled as his lips found her neck.

"I'm thinking that KD may still be awake, and we better not," A tingle ran through her—it would be nice to make love, she thought, but her daughter's presence two rooms away unnerved her.

"After two nights of partying? I'll bet she's been out since her head hit the pillow." Fingers began to slide under the waistband of the modest panties she wore.

Gwen was torn. It was obvious what Tim wanted, and while she wanted it too, old habits of ensuring the girls were either asleep or out of the house before any hanky-panky took place held her back. Perhaps a compromise...

"Turn off the light and take off your shorts," she commanded. Tim smiled and complied, flipping back the covers and sliding his underwear off to proudly display his growing erection before he found the switch on the lamp and the room descended into darkness. Even so, the half-moon outside and the digital face of the alarm clock inside combined to cast enough light for her to focus on her target.

Gwen gently fondled her husband's testicles as she bent at the waist and took him into her mouth. Her tongue bathed his sensitive head before her lips slid further down the length, stray pubic curls tickling her nose before she slowly pulled back up. Hand and tongue worked together to add the last bit of hardness to his length, his seeping pre-cum mixing with her saliva to wet down the bed of hair his member arose from.

Tim gently worked his way up the bed every time the mouth on his cock retreated until he was slumped against the headboard. His hand had been working its way down the back of Gwen's "granny panties" at the same time, a finger now sliding over her rosebud on its way to the moist cleft beyond. "Bring your butt up closer to me, honey," he murmured. "Let me return the favor."

Gwen shook her head and removed her lips from his length. "Uh-uh, not tonight. I'm fine, let me take care of you."

"You sure?"

His only answer was her mouth again descending on him while her small yet strong hand gripped and began to stroke. You better believe I'll return the favor later, he thought as he gently pet her back.

Gwen was all about speed tonight; the sooner she could get him to finish, the sooner they would remain undisturbed and undiscovered. She had learned a lot about her husband's buttons this summer; her efforts began to get results and his hips began to twitch rhythmically. She prepared to receive his orgasm.

She almost bit down on the mass between her teeth at the first knock on their door, the soft tapping sounding like the booming of a sledge to the panicked woman. She hurriedly pulled away from the object of her attention, believing she heard an audible pop as the suction broke. Pulling the covers up to her neck as she hurriedly worked to cover the naked torso beside her.

"Daddy? You up?" The soft voice of their daughter, a sudden reminder of all those years she was growing up, came from the other side of the door.

"I am honey. What do you need?"

The door opened slowly, just enough for KD to stick her head in. The scene struck her as strange, her bare-chested father sitting up against the headboard in the semi-darkness, her mother's face barely visible beneath all the blankets piled up about her, a pair of boxers on the floor . Mom never allowed laundry to hit the floor..."I just thought of something and I didn't want to forget. Can you check my oil before I leave? I don't remember checking it this summer..."

"I already did, and you needed two quarts," he said softly. "Keep it up and you'll need a new engine. But yes, I'll check it again before you leave."

"Thanks, Daddy! Good night!"

"G'night."

The door again closed softly, and Tim smiled over at his cowering wife before flipping the blankets back to reveal an undiminished erection.

Gwen did her best to again cover him. "Tim! What if she comes back?"

"She'll knock," he said reasonably. Despite her efforts, his cock remained free to twitch impatiently in the gloom. "Could you, uhh, resume our regularly scheduled event? I'm pretty close..."

His wife thought about it for a moment before deciding it was her duty to return to the task at hand. He was right; he had been close.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds