• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Seal the Deal

Seal the Deal

I'm excited! Today my boss asked me to join him this evening while entertaining a client that our company is in heavy negotiations with.

I have enjoyed these occasional outings with my boss ever since the day he caught me in my office squeezing my nipples and playing with my pussy. I had it dripping wet when I noticed him watching me from his office so I kept eye contact with him while I finished making myself cum.

The next day he approached me about having sex with him and one of his favorite clients. I agreed as I had never been with two men at once – it was awesome fun!

That evening I went home to change into a sheer, white silk blouse with a short flirty skirt and high heels...no bra, no panties, before being picked up from my home by a company limo.

My boss and our client were already enjoying drinks when I joined them on the plush seats. My boss introduced us and we all went to dinner. I noticed our client eyeing me throughout the meal (as he could easily see my hard, rosy-tipped nipples through the material of my blouse) while we all talked about the deal that was close to being agreed on and signed.

After dinner we returned to the limo, my boss on one seat and our client facing him from the opposite seat. I sat down next to him and put one hand on his chest. I told him I had noticed him watching me during dinner and wondered if he would like to feel the tits he had been staring at. I guided his hand to my boobs.

While his fingers were slowly moving around my erect nipples, I moved my hand down to his cock. His cock was already hard enough for me to feel it through his pants. "Are you ready to celebrate the closing of this deal?" I asked as I slowly rubbed my hand over his hard and growing cock. He replied that he was ready to sign the papers.

I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. He was rubbing my nipples and I was feeling his cock getting harder in his pants. I sat down on my knees and started undoing his pants.

He was looking down at me so I gave him a naughty smile. He raised his ass and I completely removed his pants and underwear and sat down between his legs. I grabbed his cock and gave it a lick before wrapping my lips around it. He leaned back into his seat enjoying my work. I was stroking his cock slowly with my mouth, already tasting some pre-cum.

I saw him unbuttoning his shirt so I stopped long enough to remove my blouse and skirt. "You like it?" I asked, touching my pussy. "Let me take a better look," he said, while turning me to face my boss and pushing me to my hands and knees, displaying my ass and pussy.

He went to his knees and spread my cheeks, and I felt his tongue on my clit. I moaned when he moved his tongue up and down my pussy. "You have an amazing ass," he said and then spanked me once on each cheek. "Suck your boss's cock while I eat your pussy," he said. I unzipped my boss's pants and pulled them down slightly. His hard and ready cock sprung out ready for my use. I took his cock deep into my throat and then started sucking it with long hard strokes.

Our client grabbed me by my hair, spanked me really hard once again and then shoved his cock deep into my wet pussy. He pulled my hair while I sucked my boss, spanked me a few more times all the while fucking me hard and fast.

My boss pushed my face from his cock and told me to open my mouth. He stroked himself a couple of times before shooting his load into my mouth and all over my face. I swallowed what I could and then licked his cock clean.

Our client continued pounding me from behind, making me cum over and over, until he began moaning, pulled his cock from my pussy and shot his wad all over my ass.

With a smile on my lips, I turned to our client to seal our deal with a kiss...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Seal the Deal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 517 milliseconds