• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Memoir 04: Lisa (I) B., etc.

Memoir 04: Lisa (I) B., etc.

Lisa (I) B. 4.0 & Alicia 1.0

21 September 1980


Though uncommonly wealthy from a combination of agribusiness, light industry, and tourism, with only slightly over 8000 citizens, Burlington retained the character of a typical Midwestern town. Fall Fridays meant football, with a significant fraction of the population attending every Burlington High School home game. Many of these same people, and most of the town's remaining families, spent their autumn Saturday nights at the gridiron games of the local Catholic high school. I arranged to meet Lisa at the east end of St. Mary's' home bleachers.

I had no trouble spotting her. Unless taller folk hid her five foot height, Lisa always stood out in a crowd. Her straight blond hair hung down past the tiny waist of her diminutive frame.

Lisa unwittingly disappointed me that night, however, by arriving with a group of friends. We had not seen each other since before Marie and I started making love. I'd planned that evening either to break up with Lisa, or to become a complete dog, by almost any definition. A crowd might foil the latter, and almost certainly the former.

"You already know Sue; this is her boyfriend Tom," Lisa said after kissing and introducing me. She then nodded toward a cute little brunette already standing a bit off to the side like a fifth wheel. "And this is my best friend, Alicia. I was just telling them all that you're the best lover in the world."

"And I'm disputing it," Sue immediately proclaimed. She'd introduced me to Lisa, and had obviously regretted it ever since I chose Lisa over her.

"I can think of one way to find out!" Tom suggested, making a show of leering at Lisa.

She and Sue responded in unison. "That ain't gonna happen!"

Lisa wrapped her arms possessively around my waist as I offered another idea. "As the song says: 'It's in his kiss.' Maybe that would be enough to settle this dispute."

Without consulting Tom, Sue glanced at Lisa, who nodded slightly as she slipped away from me. Sue, even shorter and just as skinny as Lisa, rose up on tiptoes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me as if she'd wanted to for years, which I knew she had. She did a fine job, with a slick, active tongue, but nothing even close to Lisa's oral proficiencies. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Lisa kissing Tom, and could tell by the flexing of her throat, and the chills visible in his shoulders, that she gave him all she had. When we all came up for air, Lisa declared, "I have to admit that it is close, but I still say that my man is the best!"

"And Tom still gets my vote," Sue countered with somewhat less conviction as she slowly backed away from me.

"I guess I'd best get going," Alicia's voice intruded meekly from outside the tight circle the other four had formed. Lisa's eyes widened in embarrassment at the realization that we'd so rudely forgotten her friend. She spun around and snatched Alicia's elbow.

"Oh no you don't, Missy! You have to stay because, um... because we have a dispute to settle. You need to break the tie as to who's the better kisser." She grabbed my arm with her other hand and pulled me face to face with Alicia. "Now kiss her and prove I'm right!"

I didn't hesitate. No taller than Lisa, but with just a few extra pounds that made her not heavy, just cute and cuddly, Alicia had an uncommonly elfin face framed with thick brown hair. She kissed like a novice, but soon relaxed a bit as she surrendered to the erogenous exertions of my tongue inside her mouth. Her reciprocal efforts suggested inherent ability.

Tom, when his turn came, overcompensated for the bias he'd perceived among the judges, including his own girlfriend.

"Ow!" Alicia's objection burst from between their tightly compressed lips as she pushed him away.

"I guess that settles it!" Lisa laughed, saving her shy friend from having to proclaim her actual and evident preference.

"Maybe so, Lisa," Tom conceded more willingly than I'd expected. Then I found out why. With a quick wink to me that none of the girls saw he continued. "But Sue is a much better kisser than you are!"

"Au contraire! With all due respect to Sue, Lisa is a far better kisser," I responded in equal amounts of simple honesty, devoted loyalty, and in furtherance of Tom's purpose.

"We have another tie for you to break, Alicia," he declared as I expected.

She and Sue both looked shocked, but Lisa just chuckled at our obvious ploy. "Sure. Why not?"

She stepped up to her friend and wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her with the same erotic vigor she had earlier used on Tom, and always had with me. Alicia seemed stunned for a moment, then relented. I could see that she returned Lisa's kiss with the same innate mastery with which she had earlier impressed me. It seemed to me that Lisa and Alicia kissed each other for a longer time than they had kissed Tom or me.

When they finally parted, Tom had to clear his throat before he could speak, and his words still emerged as a husky rumble. "You're turn, Sue."

She blushed and didn't move.

"Oh, come on!" Lisa laughed and pulled her toward Alicia. Sue relented, but her stiff discomfort, combined with Alicia's shy inexperience, made for a rather poor result.

"I'm sorry, Sue," Alicia said afterward. "But Lisa kissed better."

"Wait," Tom objected. "Sue wasn't ready; Lisa rushed her. You should..."

"Actually, we need to get going," Sue insisted.

After they'd left, I remarked, "Sue's pissed."

"They'll fuck tonight, anyway," Lisa predicted. "Kissing you turned Sue on, and I know watching `Licia kiss her and me made Tom horny... and you, too, no doubt!. What is it with guys and watching girls kiss, anyways? Sheesh!"

She pinched my butt to punctuate her rhetorical point and put her other arm around Alicia's shoulders. "Anyway, thanks, Hun, for siding with us in the kissing contest."

"Once we got started," Alicia blushed. "Siding with you was the easy part. You both really are awesome kissers!"

She folded in toward me, and a moment later we'd shifted to form a tight triangle in an especially dark area under the bleachers, the three of us swapping kisses.

* * *

My mere mention of a bottle of rosé back at my family's lake house sufficed to get both of them away from the game. Of course, they recognized my primary intent, and began teasing me about it.

"Do you think you can satisfy both of us?" Lisa asked as I put my left arm around her shoulders, and my right around Alicia. Their complementary arms crossed at the small of my back as they slipped them around my waist.

"I'm sure of it," I chuckled more confidently than I felt. "Besides, I figured we'd each share responsibility in satisfying the other two."

Lisa drew a sudden breath, and I felt Alicia tremble momentarily, but neither woman offered any objection. With our arms all around each other, we somehow moved naturally together as we walked toward the car. I opened the front passenger side door of the big Oldsmobile I'd borrowed from my folks. Lisa climbed in first, then Alicia joined her in the front seat. By the time I made it around to my side, they held hands and Alicia's head rested familiarly on Lisa's shoulder. I settled in and fastened my seatbelt. Lisa's free left hand settled into its customary place, high upon my inner right thigh.

I resisted the compelling urge to speed down Highway 11 as we headed for the lake house. I did not want a police stop to ruin the mood. Only the slightest autumn chill sharpened the September night, but I soon had to run the defroster on high to keep the windshield clear. We all virtually wheezed with nervous anticipation.

Upon arriving, I retrieved the bottle from the fridge and found a corkscrew while Lisa went into the livingroom to light the gas fireplace, which I'd taught her how to do during a previous tryst. I soon joined them with the wine and three goblets. Alicia sat in the middle of the plush sofa, with Lisa on her right. I set down and filled the glasses, then sat on Alicia's left, wondering which of them had decided to put her in the middle.

I soon figured it out. Nervous and anxious for what might come next, Lisa and I finished our wine quickly. Meanwhile, Alicia took advantage of her interior position, taking turns necking with Lisa and me, each kiss lasting longer and more growing desperately passionate than the last.

"Slow down," Lisa finally told her. "Drink the rest of your wine. And I want to know which of us you think is the better kisser."

Alicia blushed, or grew flush, and she drained her goblet. She answered diplomatically. "It's impossible to tell, you both keep getting better and better."

"I know what you mean," Lisa laughed. "Now I can't decide which of you two I like kissing better."

"Hey!" I objected with mock offense. "You've always said I was the best lover you'd ever had. I assume that applies to how I kiss, too."

"That was before I'd kissed Alicia. Now I can't wait to put it all to a test." To emphasize this, she swung around onto Alicia's lap, face to face with her. Wrapping her arms around her neck to cradle the back of her head, she leaned forward to kiss her with such fervor that the two practically disappeared into the back of the overstuffed couch.

Then came my turn. This time, Lisa's hips pressed forward while she kissed me more playfully. With her left knee resting between Alicia's legs, and her other well out beyond my left thigh, Lisa's thighs spread almost into the splits. Her womanhood spasmodically rubbed against the unsurprisingly prominent and solid bulge in my jeans as her loins thrust with suddenly overwhelming passion.

She never got around to that competitive kiss. I watched as best I could out the corner of my eyes as she leaned forward to instead kiss Alicia while reaching down to stroke the thin blue denim covering her privates. Sudden desperate yearning made Alicia mewl audibly into the kiss. She pulled my right hand down inside her blouse, groaning even more loudly as my fingers slipped under her bra to toy with her nipples. I soon felt Lisa's hot breath against my ear as she similarly moaned, then whispered her demand. "Are you gonna fuck us now, or what?"

I usually find a woman's vulgarity distasteful, but in that instance it fit the moment perfectly. Furthermore, when Alicia heard it she actually sobbed with lust. "God! Yes. Now. Let's do it now!"

We needed no more urging. Moments later, three intertwined trails of shed clothes followed us to the master suite. All three of us were already nude when we pounced together onto its king-size bed.

* * *

Naked, the two girls presented an interesting contrast. Brunette and brown eyed, Alicia could not be described as heavy, nor even chubby, but a slight extra padding made her cuddly. Wide, pale pink areolas blended into the soft skin of her conic breasts. Lisa's dark and protuberant nipples, on the other hand, poked out of her nearly flat chest. Blue eyed, pale, and blond everywhere, her wisp of translucent pubic hair hid nothing of her pudenda, which immediately caught Alicia's eye.

"Ooh! You can see your whole cunny!" she cooed and crawled over to take a closer look. Thick black hair hid her own privates.

"You like?" Lisa asked as she laid back and spread her legs. "You can look, and you'd better touch!"

Alicia did, first with fingers, then with tongue. Meanwhile, I moved around and entered her from behind (she may have been relatively inexperienced, but she was no virgin) while she ate Lisa. Lisa soon came, and I withdrew from Alicia and urged her up on her knees and forward to sit on Lisa's face while I took Lisa missionary style. This time, as best as we all could tell, we shared simultaneous orgasms.

We rested then, petting and kissing, until I was again visibly aroused. I laid on my back with Lisa straddling my hips to slide down onto me while Alicia, facing her, settled onto my waiting tongue. In this way, I pleasured both women while they kissed and played with each other's' breasts. We stayed like this until I came, after which the girls tumbled off of me and into a sixty-nine position to get each other off several more times until my erection returned. We made love in similar ways, repeatedly, for several more hours, the three of us together, or in various pairs, until exhaustion claimed us all.

* * *

We awoke together at sunrise and resumed making love until all three of us were again spent. Fortunately, my mother always kept a set of spare toothbrushes at the house because it tended to attract unexpected yet welcome overnight guests. I doubt she would have ever imagined I'd need them for two women on the same morning.

We showered, taking turns scrubbing and satisfying each other. When finally clean and dry, the girls immediately dressed and refused anything more beyond French kisses and tender caresses. Neither wanted to risk going home smelling like sex.

In fact, immediately after we finished our breakfast of Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies and instant orange juice — the pantry mostly empty for the winter — Alicia sighed. "I hate to have to say this, but I need to get home. If I miss going to church with them, my folks will be really upset."

She lived south of Burlington, on Bohners Lake. We pulled into the driveway and she carefully surveyed the house windows before passionately kissing me goodbye. She checked them again, then kissed Lisa with, it seemed to me, even greater intensity.

Despite many long phone calls about very little, I never saw Alicia again. I only made love to Lisa once more, and not until the following summer, after running into her outside a bar in Lake Geneva. As far as I know, they never made love together again, either. We all had too little in common upon which to base a relationship, and I think none of us wanted to sully the memory of those twelve hours of perfect, ethereal bliss by recognizing it with mere words. I do not know what, if any, lasting effect that wondrous night had on either of their lives.

As for me, while I would not trade those memories for anything, they have often caused me an odd sort of torment. I have not only personally witnessed, but have affectionately shared in, the uniquely sublime beauty of Sapphic love. Although blessed with a lifetime of wonderful relationships, since that weekend, I have never found the love of just one woman entirely fulfilling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Memoir 04: Lisa (I) B., etc.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 42 milliseconds