• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: Virgin BBW

The Hijab Hunter: Virgin BBW

Lying next to my sweetheart, Jean-Christophe Etienne, I thank my lucky stars that he's safe and sound beside me in my bed. Every time I log onto my Facebook account or watch CNN, the trigger-happy cops have shot another unarmed young black man. A while ago they choked a black man to death for selling cigarettes on the streets of New York City. Seriously, President Barack Obama needs to do something about this. Racist white cops are shooting brothers for sport, and unless we start locking them up for this shit, they'll just keep doing it.

My name is Ayaan Abdullahi, and I'm a newcomer to the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota. I was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to Somali immigrant parents. Three years ago, I visited Minnesota for the first time after graduating from Carleton University with a bachelor's degree in business administration. It was my first trip to the States. My parents, Ali and Fatima Abdullahi don't travel much, at least not outside of Canada.

When we came to Minnesota in the summer of 2011, we stayed with my father's older brother, Uncle Osman. I fell in love with America during that trip. Somali Americans are so different from us Somali Canadians. Growing up in the close knit Somali community of Canada's Capital region, I was raised fairly conservative and wouldn't dream of leaving the house without my hijab. The Somali girls I saw in Minnesota were so Americanized, with their bare heads, their short skirts and loud voices.

During that trip, I met a young man whom I simply could not forget. Jean-Christophe Etienne, the guy next door. Born in Minneapolis to a Haitian immigrant father, Lucas Etienne, and a white American mother, Jean-Christophe is simply one of the most beautiful human beings I've ever seen. Six feet two inches tall, slim and fit, with caramel-hued skin, curly black hair and lime-green eyes that he got from his Irish-American mother, Deirdre O'Bannon. Nice, eh?

I think I fell in love with Jean-Christophe Etienne the first time I laid eyes on him. This beautiful, friendly and easygoing brother simply took my breath away. A first-year student at Saint Catherine University at the time, Jean-Christophe aspired to work in law enforcement someday. Damn, if a sexy brother in uniform like him approaches me, I'd seriously volunteer for a strip search. What? Do my thoughts surprise you? Just because I'm a Hijab-wearing Somali gal from Canada doesn't mean I don't have the same thoughts, feelings and desires as all other women.

Jean-Christophe and I became friends, and I was surprised by how much this young Haitian-American stud muffin knew about Somali culture. Jean-Christophe would laugh when I asked him to say certain words in Somali. At Saint Augustine High School, where he went, there were apparently lots of Somalis and he learned to speak their language. I asked Jean-Christophe why he learned the Somali language and he laughed and said it's because he wanted to holler at all the pretty Somali girls. Good answer, I thought and smiled. Very good answer indeed.

Jean-Christophe and I hung out a lot during the two months I spent in Minnesota in the summer of 2011. He would pick me up in his car and take me around Saint Paul and Minneapolis, and I grew to love those cities. There are so many Somalis in the state of Minnesota it's not even funny. Everywhere we went I would see my people. Sometimes I think there's more Somalis in Minnesota than in Ontario!

Discovering Minnesota with Jean-Christophe by my side proved to be an experience I would never forget. Jean-Christophe took me to malls, movie theaters and restaurants, and he was always friendly and courteous. I was sexually attracted to him, to tell you the truth, but I was too much of a coward to do anything about it. Somali culture is quite repressive when it comes to sexual matters because of the Islamic influence in our customs and cultural ways.

Pious, Hijab-wearing and Koran-quoting Somali women like myself aren't supposed to shake hands with males, or go on dates, or do a variety of other things considered haram by the rules of Islam. Marriages in Somali culture are arranged for convenience rather than romantic sentiment, for the most part. Even though there are millions of Somalis living outside of Somalia, making their homes in places like Canada, America and the United Kingdom, we stick to our cultural ways. We still have arranged marriages and follow the strict rules of Islam wherever we go.

I never questioned anything about my religion, which I consider to be the world's best religion, until I met Jean-Christophe Etienne, the sinfully sexy Haitian-American stud muffin. I was in love with him, you see, and I struggled with whether or not to tell him. According to the ancient and sacred rules of Islam, a Muslim woman cannot marry a man who isn't Muslim. By the same token, a Muslim man may marry a woman from any religion or cultural background. For the first time in my entire existence, I disagreed with an aspect of my Muslim faith. I found the rule preventing Muslim women from being with men of other faiths utterly unfair. And yet, I loved Jean-Christophe and wanted to be with him.

Sadly, I never told Jean-Christophe how I felt and when he made a pass at me, I told him that I just wanted to be friends. Jean-Christophe was deeply saddened, but accepted my decision. That was in August of 2011. Fast forward three years later. I graduated from Carleton University and left the dull lights of Ottawa, Ontario, for Minnesota. I got fired from my job at TD Bank and decided to make a fresh start elsewhere. My cousin Amina Hussein moved from Toronto, Ontario, to Saint Paul, Minnesota, and married a guy named Ibrahim Adewale. A Nigerian Muslim guy whom she met while he was visiting Toronto from the States.

Our family wasn't thrilled when Amina Hussein, a good Somali gal, decided to overlook all the Somali brothers in Canada and went all the way to the U.S. to marry a Nigerian-American Muslim lawyer. Personally, I felt happy for Amina and supported her marriage to Ibrahim. Muslims from all cultures ought to marry without problems. After all, our prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, envisioned a day when people of all races and cultures would follow Islam and be united in brotherhood and sisterhood.

When I told Amina I wanted to leave Ottawa for the U.S. my dear cousin told me that if I came to Minnesota, I'd have a place to stay. Armed with my Carleton University degree, along with my hopes and dreams, I moved to America. Surprisingly, it didn't take me long to find a job in Saint Paul. I applied to work as a teller for Western Bank, and got the job. I also applied to the University of Saint Paul, to pursue my MBA. A bachelor's degree only gets you so far in today's cutthroat economy.

Guess who I ran into during my first week on the job? A certain tall, well-dressed brother with lime-green eyes. Jean-Christophe Etienne walked into Western Bank to discuss credit card issues. Even though credit cards weren't my specialty, I told my co-worker Eileen that I'd personally handle this customer. Inside the office, Jean-Christophe and I had a happy reunion. The mixed stud muffin looked even hotter than I remembered. He had graduated from Saint Catherine University with a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and was currently working for the Minnesota State Department of Corrections as a prison guard. Personally, I thought a sexy guy with a brain like his could do better but Jean-Christophe assured me that he liked his job. Before he left the bank, I gave him my number, my address, and a new credit card. Am I good or what?

Jean-Christophe and I reconnected, and this time, I threw caution to the wind. To hell with the super tight rules of my Islamic faith, I wanted to live my life. I'm twenty four years old, and I've never even been kissed. Not that a lot of guys feel like kissing me. I'm five-foot-ten, chubby and dark-skinned. A chubby, dark-complexion type of woman in a world that worships pale, skinny chicks. At least that's what I thought of myself, until Jean-Christophe came back into my life. The way he looked at me made my heart skip a beat.

On our first date, Jean-Christophe and I watched X-Men Days Of Future Past, and then we grabbed a bite at a Haitian restaurant. There, sitting across from me, Jean-Christophe took my hand in his and brought it to his lips. As I blushed in surprise, my heart racing with excitement, Jean-Christophe smiled and told me I was beautiful. That's when something amazing happened. I did something completely out of the ordinary. I'm a Hijab-wearing, quiet and reserved Somali sister in a traditional long skirt. Yet I grabbed this dashing, beautiful brother and kissed him full and deep. Yup, I kissed him first. On our first date no less! What can I say? Something about this particular Haitian stud that turns me into a wild slut!

The first time Jean-Christophe and I made love was simply awesome. My gorgeous Haitian stud laid me on his bed, and kissed me full and deep. Relax, he whispered into my ear while caressing my breasts. His hands roamed all over my curvy body, slid under my traditional long skirt and finally found their way between my plump thighs. I gasped as Jean-Christophe slid his fingers into my cunt and began fingering me. I welcomed his unexpected intrusion and cried out in pleasure when Jean-Christophe spread my thighs and began licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Grinning, Jean-Christophe worked his magic on me, sliding three fingers into my pussy and watching me moan and squirm. When I came, oozing hot girly cum all over his beautiful face, the handsome Haitian-American stud licked it all up. Later, Jean-Christophe finally took his clothes off and I feasted my eyes on his oh so fine body. His well-cut abs. his strong chest. His beautiful yet manly face. His sexy eyes. His strong arms. His cute butt. And let's not forget, his thick swinging dick. My eyes devoured all that and more.

I licked my lips as Jean-Christophe allowed me to touch him, and I caressed his face, his chest and then grasped his manhood with both hands. I was surprised to see that he was uncircumcised but hey, it's whatever. I pumped my hands up and down Jean-Christophe dick. Honestly, I wasn't sure what to do. Jean-Christophe smiled and told me to kiss it, and I did just that. Slowly, I took his member into my mouth and gently sucked it. This was my first time so I wasn't very good, but I followed Jean-Christophe guidance to the letter, and he seemed pleased with me.

I was quite surprised when Jean-Christophe came all over me, his dick shooting out loads upon loads of cum which splattered across my face, my mouth. Hell, some of it even got on my Hijab. Jean-Christophe apologized profusely but I told him it was okay. Tentatively I tasted his sperm. I liked it. Salty and yummy. Jean-Christophe pulled me into his arms, kissed me and asked me if I was ready to be bedded. I nodded firmly. Grinning, Jean-Christophe spread my thighs, and then pressed his hard dick against my pussy.

I looked at Jean-Christophe and smiled at this beautiful young man I loved so much. Wrapping my arms around his lean, strong body, I nodded firmly. Jean-Christophe pushed his dick into my pussy. A sharp cry escaped my lips as I lost my virginity to the man I love. Slowly, gently, Jean-Christophe made sweet love to me. I felt tense at first but relaxed as Jean-Christophe penetrated me. The initial pain and discomfort I felt was replaced by a wonderful feeling. I found myself crying out in pleasure and embracing Jean-Christophe tightly as he made love to me. Jannah forgive me, I didn't want this to end...

I slept in Jean-Christophe arms, and felt happy and content. At some point, it hit me that by sleeping with a man, and a non-Muslim man at that, I had violated some of Islam's most sacred rules. I am a Muslim woman, forever bound by the rules of my faith, body and mind. I should feel guilt but all I felt was happiness. I love Jean-Christophe and I know he loves me. So what if he's a Haitian-American Christian? I don't care. I'm in love. And even though my family will hate me and cast me out when they eventually discover this, I won't back down. I won't be afraid. After a lifetime of loneliness, of feeling ugly and unwanted, I finally found a man who loves me just as I am. I won't give him up for the world. Sincerely, Ayaan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: Virgin BBW

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 366 milliseconds