• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Succubus Reborn Ch. 01

Succubus Reborn Ch. 01

12

This series will progress to lesbian and incest sex. If this bothers you, you might want to leave now. As there is none in this segment, I wish only to convey this fact before you get too invested in the series.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

*****

I stretch as well as I can in these tight confines. I open my eyes to take in my surroundings, again. There seems to be more ethereal green light emanating from the many fissures forming in my cocoon. I press my arms against the sides as hard as I can, but the wall doesn't yield. It shouldn't be long before I can walk the earth once more. Sighing, I close my eyes again. Patience is not a strong trait for a succubus and I am no different. It helps, a little, thinking of the revenge I am planning.

It has been almost fifty years since I was alive last. I didn't make it difficult for the demon hunter to track me down, though. This time, though, I am taking my time by bonding with one man. The man I bonded with was born five years after my last death. Of course, I could only watch at this point. When he first stroked his cock, he unwittingly summoned me. After his first masturbatory session, I was able to control his fantasies. I learned what his ideal woman looked like and ingrained my face on their images. I was even able to manipulate his view while having sex with other women. Just as he shot his seed in them, he would get a vision of me.

He began to stir from his evening slumber. I smiled, devilishly. It was feeding time. It has helped that his wife had become less interested in sex. That way I can manipulate him for my own purposes. He stumbled to the shower. As he was lathering up, I planted a scene for him. The steam was thick and heavy as the door creaked open. A mysterious person walked through the fog. His hand was lightly stroking his cock by now, all semblance of washing was gone. The outline of this mystery person was visible through the frosted glass of the shower door. As the person disrobed, it was revealed the person to be female. She never said anything as she opened the door. Closing his eyes, his stroking continued in earnest. The woman slipped into the shower's spray. She knelt down on the shower floor and took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down taking his full length in her. He was moaning now as he stroked.

I opened my eyes as I noticed more cracks forming. I decided to add a twist to the scene. I'd used them before to varying degrees of success, but they played a key role in my end game so I needed them to be in my soon-to-be master's consciousness. Replacing her mouth with her hands, she began to stroke him. "Oh, Daddy..." His eyes opened wide, but the image of his eldest daughter kneeling before him with his cock in her hand never wavered. A banging noise on the bathroom door brought him fully to reality.

SHIT! I was so close to getting him off. I am so fucking tired of being stuck here. Like I said, I am a bit impatient. Sighing exasperatedly, I leaned back and rested in my cocoon. I let a little smile creep on my face as I watched him trudge downstairs to the kitchen. He couldn't help looking at his daughters with a little lust in his thoughts. I'd been sporadically including them into his fantasies since they were 18. It had started with Lauren's, his eldest, 18th birthday. His youngest, Jessica, had turned 18 a few months ago.

I had a wicked idea to play with his mind. "Daddy, we didn't get to finish in the shower," Lauren said before climbing onto the table. Her nightshirt rode up her ass as she pulled her panties to the side and started to finger herself. Just then, Jessica walked into the kitchen so I incorporated her into his daydream. "Morning daddy. Are you going to enjoy the breakfast Lauren is offering? Or can I?" She moved the Lauren's head and started to kiss her sister as her hand crept under her shirt to fondle with her breasts. I could feel his orgasm building watching the imagery in his head. Again, my manipulative thoughts were interrupted.

"Daddy?" Lauren asked.

"Hmmm?"

"I asked 'what did you want for breakfast?"

"Oh, um, cereal is fine."

FUCK! Humans aren't the only ones to get frustrated being left high and dry. I really needed to be fed. Frustrated, I huffed as I recalled all of Steven's conquests. During high school, he'd had a few girls. But on the first day of his senior year, he had seen a vision of what he thought was perfection. A young freshman girl named Mary. Steven was a fairly good-looking guy and he wasn't a jerk. So many girls were attracted to him, but he had high standards. When he saw Mary, though, thoughts of other girls vanished. He took his time with her to get to know each other. Eventually, they started dating. It was this relationship I fed off of the most. He wasn't trying to bed her, but the fantasies I implanted in him fed me well.

They eventually broke up when he went off to college, but during every failed relationship his mind went back to his high school sweetheart. Every summer he was back home. He spent every minute he could manage with Mary. By the end of his junior year, he decided that there was no one else for him. They ended up doing the long-distance relationship.

He surprised her on prom night. He had convinced Mary to go to prom even without him and have a good time. He had gotten a ticket to prom from a brother of a friend. Just as Mary was about to leave the house, he pulled up in his car. Dressed in a tux and wielding a corsage, he rang the door bell. Without going into all of the details of that night, his night ended in a hotel room with his girlfriend. It was the first night I was able to make Steven see my face as he came inside someone else. It was the biggest load I'd seen him deposit. It was also on that fateful night Lauren was conceived.

They ended up married. A year after Lauren was born, Mary went to a local community college. She was able to get through the first year fine, but during her second year she was pregnant again. This time with Jessica. Now, eighteen years and a few months later, both Lauren and Jessica are spitting images of their mother was at their age. They both had golden tresses. Lauren keeps her hair shoulder length and straight, while Jessica leaves her hair wavy and full and cascading down her just past her shoulder blades. The two could be twins with the only, besides the way they wear their hair, difference is their eyes. Lauren has hazel eyes while Jessica has bright blue eyes. Lauren was maybe half an inch taller than her younger sister at 5'4", but they were both lean with perky C-cup breasts. Lauren was the more athletic playing volleyball and soccer, while Jessica was a cheerleader.

I was brought back to the present by Jessica and Lauren kissing their dad on his cheek as they scampered off to their respective schools. He picked up the dishes and rinsed them out. As he was heading for his home office his wife stopped him. "Are you going to work this morning?" she asked.

"Not today. With the conference in Chicago this weekend, I'd have to leave from work after only a couple hours. So I'm going to do some work at home until I have to leave."

"Well, I need to run some errands. What time do you need to leave for the airport?"

"I need to leave here no later than 1:00."

"Okay. I'll be home before then." She leaned up and gave her husband a peck on the cheek before leaving.

Finally, I might be able to get fed! He closed the office door and was trying to do some work, but I would have none of that. His succubus needed him to perform for her. A knock at the door interrupted him as he worked on his computer. He got up and answered it. Standing there, was his new secretary. (He had no new secretary. This is just me in a secretary outfit.) She strolled into the office and sat down. As he shut the door, he turned to his secretary.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"I just don't think I have been making a great impression here," I started to sob.

He came behind me and placed his hands on my shoulder. Massaging my neck, he said, "I know it's been tough. And true you have misplaced files at times, but you are progressing well."

He could see down the blouse of my imaginary self and was feasting his eyes on my perfect globes. His hands were working my blouse open even further. With his manipulation, my breasts would be free shortly and my nipples would becoming erect in the open air.

Just then a searing light exploded in my vision. I was bathed in the ethereal green light. I stood blinking. Once my eyesight cleared, I scanned my surroundings. No longer was I confined in my cocoon. I was standing in what appeared to be an office. Then, I recognized it. I was in my master's office. There he sat behind the desk. His pants around his ankles as he stroked his cock. He had freed me from my prison. Now he had to claim me as his own.

I looked down my naked form. I stood at 6'7". My skin was a light lavender color. My D-cup breasts were accentuated with deep purple areolae. My tail whipped behind me languidly as I stroked my body to my hairless mound. I turned my head and saw my reflection in a small mirror. My dark hair fell to my waist. The horns on my head bore the same deep purple of my areolae. I smiled to the image in the mirror. I ran my forked tongue over my sharp teeth as my yellow eyes twinkled with delight.

I realize this image would frighten any human, but it had been so long since I was last able to see my true form. I ran my hands up from my pussy to my breasts. I could sense the room getting taller, but knew I was slowly diminishing my height. As my hands stroked my body, my lavender skin shifted to a pinker hue. My hands found themselves on my horns, but once there the horns lost their rigidity and became silky smooth hair. I didn't change their colors so the purple of my horns streaked my black hair. My tail wrapped itself around my leg and burned its way into my skin leaving a marking similar to a tattoo. During this time, my skin had turned into a healthy tan.

The transformation took less than thirty seconds. After my transformation, I now stood a foot shorter at 5'6". My hair had also shrunk to my proportion, but still fell to my waist. I kept my irises their golden color. I was also, dressed in the secretarial outfit of the fantasy I had used on Steven.

"Wha...er, um...who..." Steven stuttered.

I sat down in an armchair facing his desk. Propping my high-heeled stilettos on his desk and crossing my legs, "First of all," I started, "I am a succubus. Your succubus, I might add, that you summoned. As for who I am, well, you have yet to name me."

"Y-you don't h-have a n-name?"

"I have a name, but it is a demonic name and human tongues cannot pronounce it." I omitted to tell him that knowing my demonic name would give him a control over me that no demon ever will give.

"But h-how? Why? I mean..here?"

I held up a finger to silence his protestation before he could voice any more. "No, there were no incantations or blood ritual used to summon me. You awakened me, unwittingly I admit, the first time you stroked your cock for more than a mere...washing. It was just at this moment that I had the power to break free of my confines and enter the earthly realm. Now, to complete the bonding, you must first name me. Then, you must claim me," I licked my lips as I swung my legs off the desk my patience finally waning, "Master."

"C-claim you? M-ma-mas-ster?"

Walking around the desk, I smiled wickedly at him, "By cumming in me, of course. I have three holes that must be filled by your semen and then, only then, am I yours." I stopped in front of Steven as he had swiveled his chair to watch me round the corner. His dick had become flaccid. I couldn't have that, now could I?

I unbuttoned the blouse's buttons. Slipping my arms through the sleeves, I let the blouse flutter to the floor and pool behind me. I then unclasped my bra and tossed it on the desk. I sank to my knees before my soon-to-be master. I looked up at him, wantonly. My lips caressed by my tongue. The desire in me was burning, but I held myself still waiting for Steven.

It wasn't a surprise the name he chose for me. I had modeled myself after his first after all. She was a foreign exchange student from Israel, albeit, with less curves and younger than I myself was depicting. I had altered her image in his mind to what appeared to be 24. I had my image change to a more sexualized version of her. So when he uttered, "Iliana," I smiled at him as I brought my mouth to the head of his dick and sucked on him.

I let my tongue wrap around his shaft. It coiled, like a boa constrictor, as it elongated. Soon his entire shaft was wrapped in my tongue as the tip would massage his balls. His dick, average at best, would not satisfy me. No, for a sexual demon, I would need more than a mere mortal could provide. All of my conquests were granted a virility to rival the myths, most however didn't live long enough to utilize their new stamina, though. I also was able to endow their members with a size more suited for me. As I massaged his shaft with my tongue, I felt his dick grow. He was also thickening. By the time I was done, he had a 9-10" dick and, in my dainty hands, I couldn't wrap one hand fully around him.

I let my tongue slide back into my mouth as I rammed his cock into my mouth. I sucked in my cheeks as my nose buried into his pubic hair. He gripped my hair with his hands as I sucked on him. I batted away his hands away. Even though he was my master, it wasn't going to be that kind of ownership of me. He gripped his chair; his knuckles turning white around the armrests. I heard a feral, guttural groan as he lifted himself off the chair. This thrust his dick even further into my mouth.

He was close to claiming one of my holes. I needed him to finish it, though. I slipped my tongue out and lavished attention to his balls. When I felt he was close, I slipped the tip of my tongue into his ass. The wall of his ass constricted around my tongue causing it to be pulled in deeper. Rope after rope of semen was soon erupting from his dick to the back of my throat. Not a single drop was spilled from my lips as I continued to suck him dry. I never spill semen, unless used to attract potential converts.

He was panting hard after his orgasm, but his hard on never subsided. Like I said, a mere mortal can't satisfy a sexual demon and now he was possessed with a sexual appetite, and the stamina, to appease me. I stood up and stretched, luxuriating in the taste of semen for the first time in half a century. I sat atop his desk, scattering papers and objects.

"D-does this mean that...well, that I am g-going to...die?"

I was swinging my legs back and forth lazily. I leaned back on the desk resting on my elbows as I contemplated how to answer him. Obviously, I didn't want to alert him to my ulterior motives, but I decided I should answer his questions as truthfully as possible. Finally, "You will die, but not today."

"But I thought succubus...succubuses..."

"Succubi," I corrected. "And yes they do...kill. But there are...varieties," I suppose that was as good a term as any, "of succubi. None of whom are inherently patient. However, those that can't control themselves are released...wild...within a few years in their cocoons. They are never sated and will leave a trail of bodies in their wake until a demon hunter, easily, finds them and ends their short life."

"I, on the other hand, decided to bond with one human male—you. This has the unfortunate side effect of waiting for a lengthier time in my prison. It, however, means I need less of your life force to sate my hunger. So rather than draining you of all life, I would be taking only a year or two, or at most three, years of your life at a time. Think of it this way. A baby rattlesnake is more dangerous than a full-grown one. The baby cannot control how much venom will be released and thus releases it all in one bite. An older one uses just enough on one bite, but holds some back in case it needs to use more in a short period of time."

"So I can what, fuck you maybe twenty to twenty-five times before I die? Or once and get it over with?"

"Yes and no. Yes twenty to twenty-five times would, probably, kill you. But that is why I get converts. They are able to feed me without killing their mates. Normally, the 'wild' succubi don't last long enough to make converts and really they don't care. They wish only to suck dry their conquests in their futile goal to be sated, which they never can be since they have no control over their urges. I don't get much sustenance this way, but it is a means for me to survive."

"And these converts?"

"Females that I entice to feed from me. Females are...different for succubi. While essentially, we draw the same amount of power from them as we do from males, they siphon half of what we get from us. The power they siphon from us...alters them."

"Alter? How so?"

"Mainly, their inhibitions are lessened, considerably. They will produce a pheromone similar to mine to help lure both victims and converts to them. They will also have physical transformations. Older women will start to look younger. Younger women won't age as fast. Depending on the frequency of their trysts with a succubus, other transformations might occur such as being able to alter their own bodies."

I was growing bored by this time and staring at his still erect penis did nothing to abate my rising boredom. I placed my feet behind the slope of the armrests where it attached to the seat and pulled Steven and his chair closer to me. I slid down the desk which caused my professional skirt to bunch up exposing my panty-less crotch. Steven, seeing this, stood up and grabbed me by the waist and pulled my crotch to his waiting dick. He buried himself into me with one thrust.

"OH. FUCK!" He yelled.

Just then a knock sounded from the door. "What was that, Steven?" his wife called from the other side. His eyes bulged out in shock. There was no way, in his state, he would come up with a response.

"Nothing," I called out in Steven's voice, "just stubbed my toe." I couldn't let Mary know what was going on. At least not yet. She was a part of my plans, but first I had other matters to attend to.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I'm back from my errands." We both heard her footsteps fading away. I wasn't going to let Steven stop. I couldn't. Without him claiming me, I would never be sated and my goals would be lost to me. So I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him back deep into my folds. I made sure to soundproof the room as we continued our ritual. (By the way, yes, I can alter reality in my immediate vicinity.)

His face looked back down at me. My breasts were two lush hills and his mouth watered at the sight of them. I reached up and grabbed him around the neck and lowered his face to their valley. He needed no other encouragement as his hips thrust continuously in me. My arms went back to the front of the desk to, both, hold on and to force myself on his invading member. His lips found my erect nipple and latched on to it. "OH. YES! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!" I screamed at him. He removed one of his hands from my waist and grabbed onto the unoccupied breast and squeezed.

"YES! FUCK ME! YES! Just like that...FUCK!...squeeze it tighter!" He complied and grabbed my tit and squeezed it like the stress ball lying next to me. I could feel his orgasm building. His thrusts were becoming erratic. I raised myself up and pushed myself off the desk, still impaled on his dick. He fell back into the chair he had vacated with me in his lap. I fucked him relentlessly. Up and down we went. I wasn't sure if the chair would hold us as we vigorously fucked, but I was close to getting what I needed and wasn't going to let up until I did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Succubus Reborn Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds