• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Can't Resist My Huge Tits

Daddy Can't Resist My Huge Tits

12

My 18th birthday was the best day of my life. That was the day my father first sneaked into my bedroom at night and jerked off on my face.

He thought I was asleep. I wasn't.

------------

On the morning I turned 18, I arrived at Daddy's house at 8 o'clock in the morning, after having driven through the night. It was a long trip from Mom's and I was relieved to finally be at Daddy's house in the country. I was bursting with excitement to see my Daddy. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years.

We were still close, mind you. We talked on the phone and texted all the time. He knew everything about me. I was his only child, after all. His precious little Daddy's girl. I was thrilled to be spending the summer with him, lounging by his pool, working on my tan, and getting ready to start college in the fall. I had big plans for Daddy/daughter bonding.

Daddy was just waking up when I walked in the front door with my suitcases. He was naked except for a pair of boxers. I giggled inwardly when I saw the massive erection thrusting out through the slit in Daddy's shorts, but I didn't say anything.

What WOULD I say? "I might be a virgin, Daddy, but even I know that penises aren't supposed to be longer than the footlongs at Subway!" I couldn't help but notice how smooth and pretty it was. I'd only seen one other dick before, and Daddy's put that one to shame.

He saw me standing there and ran to sweep me into his arms. I've always loved Daddy's bear hugs. He seemed not to notice his erection, so I ignored it too, although I could feel it pressing hard against my taut belly.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," Daddy drawled into my ear, still holding me close. "I cannot believe my little girl is 18 already. Old enough to vote! I'm so proud of you."

"I'm so happy to see you, Daddy. I've missed you so much," I murmured into his neck. He echoed my sentiment and kissed me on the cheek, then stepped back to get a good look at me.

And that was when everything changed for Daddy and me.

See, the last time my Daddy saw me, I was 16 and gangly and too tall for my own good. I had C-cup breasts and knobby knees. I had braces. I was sixth chair clarinet in the high school band.

But I'd grown in the past two years. A lot. I realized that while Daddy new ALMOST everything about me, he couldn't possibly have known about my, er, recent developments.

I stood in front of him today as an 18-year-old soon-to-be college girl with a massive pair of natural 34J breasts, a tiny waist, crazy long legs, and a juicy, fat peach of a bottom. I was five inches taller. Basically, I was gorgeous. I knew it, and judging from Daddy's still-enormous erection, he knew it, too.

I watched my Daddy's eyes as they assessed my new grown-up body. It was obvious how much he approved; his cock now seemed 15 inches long. It protruded almost as far out from his body as my huge breasts did from mine.

I'll never forget that magic moment when Daddy's eyes landed squarely on my giant jugs for the first time. Most men can't look away, and Daddy was no different. I could guess what he was thinking: My sweet little girl has grown a pair of massive titties. They're so perky and so fucking jiggly. I wonder what they look like naked, bouncing up and down while she rides my cock?

I giggled nervously as Daddy admired my chest. His expression had changed considerably; it reminded me of how my male teachers had looked at me during senior year. They leered then just as Daddy leered now. I was embarrassed. "Okay...I guess I'll go get settled in," I said. "Meet me in the kitchen in an hour? We can have breakfast."

Daddy nodded. "I'll run to the store. I'm craving two ripe watermelons," he said. I giggled and fled to the guest room, perfectly aware of Daddy's eyes on my pretty round ass.

An hour later, Daddy and I sat down to a breakfast of fresh watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon. He drank an extra-large glass of milk with his and ogled my chest the entire time.

------------

"Come on, honey, let's go to the mall. I mean, you're gonna need some support for those ginormous juggies of yours," Daddy teased. "I might have a heart attack if you go the whole summer without a bra."

We'd been out by the pool all morning, and looking down, I realized he was right. My tits were positively spilling over the top and out the sides of my conservative one-piece swimsuit. My pink little bubblegum nipples were even peeking out. Sensing an opportunity, I smiled and bounced them a little for Daddy. I could tell he liked them, so I took a leap.

"Daddy, do you think I'm finally old enough for a bikini? Mom says no, but all my friends wear them. And Mom doesn't even have a pool! I know she's just jealous of my big chest. But I'm with you now, and I just don't want to be the only one wearing a one-piece when I have my college friends over to swim this summer."

"Of course, sweetheart," he said. "If it will make you happy, we'll get you one today. All I ask is that you try on a lot of different ones and show them to me. I need to decide what's appropriate." I squealed and went around the table to hug him, squashing my soft breasts into his chest. He hugged me back for much longer than usual, his big hands wrapped tightly around my tiny waist.

Was that another erection I felt pushing through the front of his shorts? Nah, I thought. I'm his daughter! Daddies don't get hard for the daughters!

Do they...?

"Also, Daddy...I need some new bras," I said sheepishly. "None of mine fit anymore, not by a long shot. Maybe we could shop for both. Make it a breasty day?" I giggled.

------------

Daddy didn't have to be asked twice. We got to the mall in record time and headed to the department store for bras. Daddy watched curiously as the saleslady measured my chest through my clothes.

Clucking almost disapprovingly, she announced that I needed a 34J bra and that she'd never seen breasts as big as mine on such a young, slender girl. They'd have to special-order some modest teenage bras for me, she said; all they had in stock in my size were sexy, lacy, meshy things made for grownups. She asked if I could go braless for a few days.

Daddy answered for me. "Oh yes, she will be just fine. I'll take very good care of them. I mean...her. No worries," he sputtered. When he saw the disappointed look on my face, though, he seemed to think better of it.

"Well...actually, just in case we have some kind of emergency, let's get her a couple of those grownup ones. How about a black lace one and a red lace one. Or if you have any in sheer mesh, those would be better. Front clasp, demi cup. No padding. You just never know." The saleslady looked quizzically at how specific he was being, but nodded.

She selected two beautiful bras, just like Daddy had asked for. I tried them both on, and even though my cleavage spilled over and out the bottom of the slutty bras, I showed them both to Daddy, much to the saleslady's consternation. She clucked and left us alone in the dressing area. I modeled for Daddy and reveled in the reaction he had to seeing my fat breasts in these grownup bras—eyes as round as dinner plates, eyelids drooping slightly, massive tent bulging up from his crotch. I wanted to take my jeans off. I secretly hoped Daddy asked for a fashion show later.

When I retreated back into the dressing room, after confirming with Daddy that we'd be buying both bras even though they were too small—"Well, honey, those large breasts really do need some kind of support. These bras will just have to do for now. For around the house with Daddy."—I heard his zipper come down.

And for the next few moments, I listened to my father jerking off furiously. I recognized the sound because I'd heard my stepfather doing it so many times. I wasn't quite sure how it worked, but based on the sounds, I imagined Daddy out there in the dressing room hallway, pumping away on his erect cock with his fist.

The sound of Daddy masturbating flooded my panties with a warm cream. At that point I didn't know what this pussy fluid was, so I dipped a finger into the crotch of my white cotton panties and scooped out a fingerful. I tasted it. Pleasant. Sweet, slightly salty. My pussy was pumping it out in ribbons.

I rubbed my clit and moaned, and the next thing I knew, I was seated in my dressing room, giant tits bare and jutting proudly forth, rubbing my cunt as I listened to Daddy jerk his rod. I'd never touched myself before.

I knew he was thinking about my jumbo breasts and my fat little ass. My virgin twat. My puffy cocksucking lips. I knew he could hear me moaning so I moaned without abandon. My father wanted to fuck me! And...did I want him to? I began to insert a finger...

Thankfully the saleslady had the sense to announce her return before walking into the hallway. "Yoo-hoo!" she called. "Everything okay?"

I heard Daddy's zipper go back up. "Yes," we both sputtered in unison. Goddammit. I'd been seconds away from cumming, and I suspected Daddy had, too.

------------

Daddy quickly paid for my new bras and used the bag to hide his protruding hard-on. I was getting the very keen sense that my Daddy was very well-hung. The thought of it made my pussy ooze fresh cream into my panties. I was horny.

Next, we moved on to the swimsuit store. Daddy quickly found a chair right by the dressing rooms, still hiding his big erection, I knew. I flitted around the store, glancing at the sensible, modest bikinis but quickly moving on to the skimpier ones. I didn't fully understand the gushing feeling between my legs, or why my nipples were rock-hard, or why I felt like I needed to hump something...but I knew I wanted to try on some of these tiny bikinis for Daddy.

In the dressing room, I started with a solid white suit with g-string bottoms. The string was going up my ass and I liked how it felt. Studying myself from behind in the mirror, I wondered if Daddy would let me switch to g-string panties? I had a very good feeling that he would. My ass was fleshy but pert, creamy white, shaped like two basketballs. I made a mental note to ask him later about the g-string panties. Yummy...panty shopping with Daddy!

The front of the g-string was nothing more than a tiny triangle of fabric that barely covered my fully shaved pussy. But it was the bikini top that was gonna get me in trouble. It was the kind that ties in the back and around the neck, with two triangles to cover your breasts. But my breasts weren't covered. My nipples were concealed, but the tops, sides, and undersides of my giant tits were completely on display. Especially the undersides.

Imagine two big watermelons with postage stamps on the tips. That's what my juggies looked like. I giggled as the wobbled, remembering how much Daddy liked eating watermelon. I wondered if he also liked to squeeze watermelons, and lick them, and suck on the tips lovingly. I wondered if he wanted to squeeze watermelons together and make love to them with his huge Daddy dick. I wondered if he wanted to paint watermelons with loads and loads of salty, yummy cum.

That did it. I was over the edge. I realized now that I wanted to fuck my Daddy's brains out, to give him my cherry, to be a good girl as he ravaged and used my slutty 18-year-old body over and over again.

I was going to seduce my Daddy today.

------------

I loved how I looked in this whorish white swimsuit. Like a wanton, horny, busty little slut. Impractical as it was, I wanted it. Daddy wouldn't be able to resist my body when he saw me in it.

So I walked out to model the bikini for Daddy. He gasped when he saw me, as did a few other shoppers. My giant, pointy young breasts rode high and proud on my chest, nipples covered and straining against the white fabric of the top, pussylips visible on either side of the miniscule bottoms.

Then I spun around to show off my perfect ass. I smiled to myself when I heard his gasp; the sight of the g-string disappearing between my plump asscheeks was almost too much for him to bear. I raised up my arms so he could also see the sides of my huge breasts from behind.

Nervous for his reaction, and desperately wanting to own this suit so Daddy could rip it off me later, I turned back around, my huge breasts jutting a full 16 inched from my body, wobbling prettily for Daddy. I looked him in the eyes and winked. "Don't you just love it, Daddy?"

His eyes were enormous as he spoke: "Honey! You'll get arrested in that! You couldn't possibly wear that in front of your friends. The boys will rape you! And what about when you dive into the pool? That top will come right off and leave those fatties totally bare, bouncing for the world to see! Is that what you want? And do you want to tempt horny men into using your bottom against your will, sweetie? Because that's what will happen. You are asking for it in that swimsuit, young lady. Asking to be raped up the ass! Asking to get those melons covered in semen!"

Yes, I thought wickedly. That's exactly what I want. But I want it from you, Daddy. I was surprised by how wet I got when he mentioned anal sex. Golly, did I want Daddy up my ass? Already? Not that I'd have a choice, when the time came...

Daddy's face betrayed him as he scolded me. He had pure lust in his eyes as he lectured and threatened, leering at my nearly nude body, licking his lips, admiring how my fat tits overflowed and strained against the tiny top, breathing heavily at the sight of my barely-covered, bald cuntlips. "Turn around again," he barked. I did.

I watched through the mirror as Daddy's mouth dropped open. Still in awe of his barely-legal daughter's pert little bottom, it looked like he wanted to bury his face right between my pretty cheeks and take a long lunch.

I imagined him fucking me up the bottom. Maybe the next time I got in trouble, instead of grounding me, Daddy would punish me with a barehanded spanking and a stern, balls-deep buttfucking. I shivered. (I didn't know it til later, but Daddy was having very similar thoughts at that moment. He was imagining all the life lessons he could teach me just by drilling his big Daddy cock down my throat and up my cute little bottom. He was planning to start that very night, to punish me for having such big jugs and for flaunting them like such a slut).

Swallowing hard, Daddy reached for the bag of bras and set it on his lap. I knew he was covering his big erection as he continued to berate me in front of the other customers and salespeople. "Honey, that bikini is so inappropriate. It's vulgar. You look like a slut. Is that what you want? To look like a slut? Because if you look like a slut, you will become a slut. Sluts get what they deserve when they dress like that. Do you want to get raped? Is that who you are? A huge titty little cumwhore who takes it up the ass and begs to get raped? Huh? Did I raise a..." He realized he'd gone too far, and stopped himself.

That's when I knew, beyond any possible shadow of a doubt, that my Daddy was going to fuck me, and that I wanted him to fuck me. I was going to let him, incest or not. I wanted nothing more than to please him. I wanted him up my virgin ass; I felt like that's where he belonged. I could keep my hymen intact for my future husband, and give my ass to my handsome dad.

I admired myself in the mirror for a little while longer and stole glances at Daddy, still ogling my slutty young body. I wanted to see the huge erection he was hiding under the bag of bras. I wanted to kiss it and swallow it. Damn, I NEEDED this bikini. Seeing me in it made my father's dick so huge and so hard. I had to have it.

"Daddy, I like it. I feel pretty in it. It makes me less ashamed of how big my chest is. I was thinking...what if I got two suits? One to wear with my friends, and this one to wear when I'm alone...or with you." I knew I'd win him over with that, and I did. He was thinking about our nightly swims together, where we'd float on our backs and look up at the stars. He was thinking about using my huge, soft breasts.

I smiled to myself and thought about Daddy discovering two new planets in our solar system—two massive twin globes for him to explore. My mountainous tits jutting up toward the sky, nipples erect and barely covered. I wondered how long I'd wait before I pretended to lose the top. Or how long before Daddy ripped it off me and mauled my chest.

At home, I put on my new bikini and topped it with a nearly sheer white t-shirt that had fit me when I was nine. I spent the day doing chores, bouncing and jiggling around the house, loving how Daddy never took his eyes off me. The huge bulge in his shorts never went away, either. He caught me staring at it several times, but instead of admonishing me, he just grinned and winked. Licked his lips. Raped my tits with his eyes.

------------

Later, as usual, Daddy drank scotch before our night swim, only tonight he gave me one. My first drink! We both got a little wobbly on our feet, sitting by the pool, Daddy impatiently waiting for me to remove the towel that was concealing my body.

Wanting to impress him, I stood up and dropped it with a flourish, smiling at how my Daddy gasped when he saw me in my tiny new bikini. "Ready to swim, Daddy?" I purred.

"Fuck," he muttered, jumping from his chair and lurching toward me, reaching right for my breasts. Before I knew what hit me, Daddy had both of my nipples firmly between his fingers, and was pinching them through the fabric. "Titty twister!" he yelled, twisting my nipples slightly to the right, then to the left. It was a game we'd played a thousand times before, but this was the first time he'd done it on my 34Js.

I laughed and looked up into Daddy's face. He'd needed an innocent reason to squeeze my breasts and I loved him for his fumbling attempt. He returned my gaze, looking into my eyes intensely, and continued to gently stroke my nipples. He wasn't playing Titty Twister anymore, not by a long shot. He was touching my nipples! Jolts of electricity were shooting through my whole body as he stroked them into tiny twin marbles. My g-string was soaked. In that moment, I would have done literally anything for my Daddy.

But he stopped. Seemed to dismiss whatever idea he'd been having. So we dove into the pool and swam laps and splashed and wrestled each other like we always did. Something was different between us, though. Forever changed. I kept wishing my Daddy would give me my first kiss, or that my tits would pop out of my top so he could see them. He was desperate to see them, I could tell. He never took his eyes off my jugs.

------------

I went to bed that night and thought about what Daddy had said earlier—that sluts get raped. They ask for it when they dress like sluts. I wondered if Daddy would rape a slut. I wondered if he would rape me if I dressed like a slut for him. And would he take my ass if he knew it would hurt me? I wanted him to. I wanted to bite my bottom lip and give in to Daddy as he aggressively claimed my little asshole. I wanted him to use me roughly.

I stroked my nipples just like Daddy had, and I rubbed between my pussy lips as I considered getting raped up the ass by Daddy. I guess it wasn't rape if you wanted it, but still, I liked the word.

------------

Later that night, after I'd been in bed having my very first orgasms for a couple hours, I heard the door click open, and Daddy came into my bedroom for the first time (but most definitely not the last).

I pretended to be asleep as he crossed the room and stood over my bed. It was dark and he reeked of scotch, and my mind automatically flashed back to our shopping trip earlier, how Daddy had stopped at a drugstore on the way home, how he'd purchased a night light, how he'd plugged it in next to my bed when we got home. He wanted to be able to see! My heart was pounding. If only I'd put two and two together, I'd be lying here topless right now, on my back for Daddy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Can't Resist My Huge Tits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds