• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My First MILF

My First MILF

Being a young black male in a small town there was not much to do outside your circle of friends. We would play ball, go swimming, and chase the girls, etc. I may not plan on moving here once I leave but I enjoyed being raised here because it made us realize the importance of family and community. As much as the atmosphere of the people didn't change there were still moments I'll cherish for the rest of my life. One of those moments was a crazy experience back when I was a senior in high school after my 18th birthday. It all started the morning when I was making my long walk to school. Trying to cut my time short, I took a detour through a neighborhood off the main road. As I quietly walked through admiring the houses and beautiful yards, the silence of the street was awakened by sounds of loud arguing.

Looking to see where it was coming from I noticed an older black man storm out the house with a woman in a brown satin robe yelling behind him. He was dressed in a suit like he was headed to work. I guessed his age to be about 50 or so from the spots of grey in his hair but his short stocky build made him look a lot younger. The woman was slightly taller, with a curvy body, mocha skin tone, and looked like she could have been pulled out of a men's magazine. Her demeanor showed maturity and her body exuded sex appeal. Made me wonder what she was doing with an old man like him. As I made it pass the house he was just easing into his car as she stormed back in the house giving the front door a thunderous slam. I laughed thinking to myself that if I hadn't walked up they might have started swinging out, and then I would've really had something to tell my friends.

Later that afternoon I took that same route home, as I walked past their house I was met by a denim clad ass in some cut off shorts bent over packing soil around some shrubbery. I slowed down to a snail's pace and locked the image of those wide hips and ass, rocking back and forth with a sexy arch in her back, in my head for a serious hand job when I got home. She must've sensed me behind her because as soon as I got directly behind her she looked back and waved. I quickly stuck my hand in my pocket to hide the growing erection as I waved hello with my other hand.

"Excuse me son but can I borrow you for a minute," she said wiping sweat from her brow with the back of her hand.

"Umm yeah you can have me if you want! I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind" I replied bringing a beautiful smile to her face.

"Well I'm sure my husband will mind, so we might want to just stick with the time being," she said laughing as she stood slowly.

"Yeah you might be right, too much competition having a young buck like me around! Guess I just have to settle for the moment. So what can I do for you," I said walking up to her with a cool smirk on my face.

"Oh aren't we the flirty type! I might need to watch out, mess around and have me a lil perv on my hands!" she laughed.

"I wouldn't say all of that, just young and ready that's all!" I replied.

"Well alright then! I hear that," she said laughing while she slapped a hand on her meaty thigh.

She began telling me that she needed me to hold a small tree she just brought steady as she packed the dirt around it. I really wasn't feeling messing up my clothes, but if it was the price I had to pay to ogle this chocolate MILF then I was down to cash in! It wasn't long before my gazing got me so distracted that she had to re-assign me another task. I kept getting caught trying to lean over so I could get a better view of that entire ass she had tooted in the air. We switched up at that point and she had me on my knees packing the dirt she had left over, while she stood spread leg above me holding the little tree. The position was a good and bad thing; bad because it sucked I couldn't get my free all-you-can-see back shot. An even though I had a better view of that fat camel toe pussy right above my face, I couldn't even look without it being obvious of what I was doing! The only good thing about it all was with me being on the ground like that it hid the huge boner in my pants.

Once we finished she said I did such a good job that she would pay me if I helped her dig some irrigation trenches in the backyard. I quickly agreed as she gave me a seductive smile then bent over straight leg picking up some gardening tools. As she stood back up she turned around and caught the bulge in my pants and said, "Tell me you're not trying to sneak off with my tools in your pants boy!"

I had no idea what she was talking about until I looked down and saw the print of my thick cock all bunched up and throbbing in my pants. I tried to stuff my hands back in my pockets and explain but I was so embarrassed all I could do was stutter. She busted out laughing as she said something about the beauty of youth then proceeded to walk to the backyard.

Her shorts were also all bunched up in the crack of her abundant ass from bending over earlier, exposing plenty of her jiggling butt cheek. She made no effort to pull it out which made my packed jeans that much more uncomfortable. She had to know what she was doing to me because she kept looking back focusing on my mid section as she switched her way to the rear of the house. When we finally got there she gave me more instructions and we got to work.

There were some chest high bushes that ran along the backside of her house under the room windows. We were in between the bushes and the house where she had me dig a 4 inch trench against the bricks. She crawled on the ground behind me taking the excess dirt and packed it around the base of the bushes. We went at our work for awhile and about half way through I was sweating so hard that my shirt clung to my chest. I stopped and peeled it off to throw it out on the grass and that's when I took my first look back at her. She was a little distance away and it was obvious the heat was getting to her too. You could see straight through the tank top right to her bra clasp in the back. She was crawling backwards, back arched, as she tried to catch up with me. Her sweaty shirt caused it to shrink a little because it was riding up her back and her shorts were tugged down just far enough to expose thick meaty ass crack bulging over the belt line of her shorts. My dick got rock hard to the site. What I would do to just be able to stick the head of my dick down that valley, maybe even lick it up and down!

An angel must've been on my side because throughout my private lust filled dream, she backed up closer to me until she was right under me. She was in the process of standing up and I could have stepped back to give her some room, but I was so hot and horny. I decided to make a bold move just to see if she would bump her humongous ass against my throbbing dick. It was a dream come true as both our privates made connection. My thick dick print sank into those soft ass cheeks and flexed involuntarily. She let out a moan and put a little more arch in her back, looking back at the primal connection. Her knees buckled, and I grabbed her hips to steady her while pushing my slab deeper into her jelly bottom.

"Excuse me Ms. I'm sorry about that. We must've turned around at the same time are you alright," I said pulling her closer to me.

She snuggled in closer before pulling away saying, "Oh, umm, no umm, excuse me I should've looked back first... Umm wow it's hot out here," she continued fanning herself," I see you've come out your shirt I bet that would feel great, wish I could do the same!" The way her nipples poked through her shirt I wish she could to. I was so focused on watching those thick chocolate buds that I did not even notice she didn't take her eyes off my constrained print until she said, "damn boy you can't seem to keep that thing down can you! What got you all fired up this afternoon"

Feeling bold I grabbed it and replied, "You honestly have to ask, you're my wet dream in the flesh!! It's taking everything in me not to pull it out and stroke off now until I squirt all over the wall just looking at you!"

What I didn't know was that her major turn on was to hear someone talking dirty. The way I described what I wanted to do, she told me later, made a glob of pussy juice ooze into her panties. Before she could think about what she was saying she said, "Well why don't you."

I didn't hesitate dropping my pants, causing my dick to spring out until it snapped back smacking my belly.

"Oooo shit boy!! You are going to hurt somebody with that thing! How big is it?" she whispered in a low tone as she slid a little closer to me.

"I don't know. I never measured it. Do you think it's big? I never thought it was much to look at compared to them guys on the porn's." I said humbly.

"Honey let me tell you something," she said as she reached to wrap her hand at the base of my cock, "You don't look no longer than 6" and that's about average but your dick is as fat as a cucumber and that's not average at all!! You've got the fattest cock I've ever seen!!"

She began jerking my meat as she worshiped my big fat dick, telling me how woman would love to get hold of a donkey dick like mine. When a drop of thick creamy pre-cum beaded at the piss hole she stuck her tongue out to lick it causing my knees to buckle. I held on to the wall for support and seeing my reaction, combined with her first taste of my cum, she turned into a nymph. She began slobbering all over the plumb tip of my dick steadily increasing the strokes on the shaft with a tight grip. I tried to hold on but the pressure was building to a boiling point at the head of my dick.

Both of us were grunting with each dive of her head when I said," hold...up...hold up...I'm... about to...cum."

Saying that only made her go faster and faster and she grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands and pulled me deep in her throat as I started shooting my load. I threw my head back with my eyes closed jerking my hips, knees trembling when a deep voice said, "Who the fuck are you and what you doing under my kitchen window!"

My eyes shot open, and low and behold her husband is standing at the corner of the house looking at me with suspicion and confusion on his face. I'm still trying to think of something to say while she, although has stopped, was still applying suction to my member while it's squirting in her stuffed mouth.

"Well do we have a problem here," he said putting down his briefcase.

It was obvious he couldn't see his wife on her knees behind the bushes with cum dripping down the corner of her cock filled mouth so I said," Uhh, I was just helping your wife with... some yard work...I think she went inside or something."

He gave me a look filled with suspicion. I then held up the shovel and he nodded his head, and then went around to the front of the house again. I looked down at her keeping me hard with her mouth and tongue action and she winked at me like shit was all good.

"Get up before he come back," I said trying to release her grip on my ass.

She made a big smacking sound as she popped my dick out of her mouth, "What you scared. Don't worry about him. He's about to go right in there and watch TV and try and hide from me. Besides I need some of this up in me! Look at it, still hard and ready to go! It kind of turns me on knowing he's in there anyway, without a clue."

She pulled her shorts down to her knees and I got a good view of her nappy bush before she turned around and waddled to the corner of the house behind the bushes saying, "Come on and stick that big fat black dick in me and fuck me good. It's been too long."

Seeing that deep arch in her back while she was peeking around the corner made more blood rush to my dick as all sense was lost. I watched as I eased up on those fleshy ass cheeks and slid in her dripping wet pussy. Already busting a nut it felt like I could go all day. I grabbed her hips and started dicking her good and hard. She was so wet and slick that I could hear the sloshing sound of our fuck juices over the smacking of our sweaty bodies. Her pussy clenched down on my dick tight when she stuck her head from around the corner and said," Baby what you doing out here."

I froze in mid stroke when I heard her husband say, "I'm going back in but we need to talk, so holler at me when you are through out here."

She started working me with just her pussy muscles as she spoke to her husband saying, "Why you want to talk now. You aint been trying to this morning!"

I'm thinking to myself this woman trying to hold a conversation with my dick hanging out of her. So to be devilish I started giving her slow, long and deep strokes. Her pussy started gripping and throbbing around my dick with excitement as I remembered her saying that this turned her on. Wanting to make a good impression I picked up my pace while they went back and forth for a few minutes. Finally, as he left, her pussy farted and she squirted cum all over my dick and pubic area, my balls swung under me dripping with it.

"OOOhhh that's it baby! I'm Cumming all over that thick dick! Cum with me!! I want your gooey spunk deep inside this juicy pussy!! Give it to me baby! Give it to me!!" she yelled out.

I gritted my teeth slamming my juiced up dick in and out of her so fast that it was just a blur of black shiny meat streaked with white froth. Her huge butt cheeks clapped from the impact and her thighs quivered making her knees buckle, but I gripped her waist tighter holding her up. I used my other hand to grab the back of her neck as I drove my fat cock in balls deep and unleashed my load deep in her womb. Not able to resist the moment I pulled back out and shot a thick stream across her jiggling ass.

We both caught our breaths while I rubbed my cum in on her ass with my softening dick, finishing it off with a few slaps across it just to see it ripple.

As we were pulling our clothes back up she said, "That was long overdue, I need to see about getting you back over here next week. Think you can handle that? No interruptions next time."

"Next week!!" I said, "Hell I can come back tomorrow!"

She laughed saying, "Don't get too ahead of yourself now. I'm a married woman and old enough to be your mother. You hanging around here is not going to happen. Next week, we'll get some work done and it'll be well worth your wait." With that said she grabbed my dick and told me to keep it ready for a long session then I was on my way.

I fucked and sucked that 50 year old for the rest of that school year, and all summer before I went to college. No girl since has amounted to sex with an older woman, I was officially turned out. When I came back for vacation I went back by her house hoping we could finish where we left off but they were gone. They say the older the wiser, well I found out the older the wilder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My First MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 365 milliseconds