• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billy Hits The top C

Billy Hits The top C

Author's note: all characters over 18 years of age.

1

My wife and I like to share a choirboy (or girl) from time to time. If you never fucked your wife through a teenage ass you haven't fucked at all, is what I say.

This time her sights had centered on Billy Harlow, a young college boy in the choir she was conducting. She had eyed him for some time before she pointed him out to me one evening when I picked her up after choir.

'Doesn't he look yummy?'

'Bit small, don't you think?'

'You know I like 'em like that,' Veronica answered, a mischievous smile on her wet lips.

'The smaller the better to handle them. Just think how tight his asshole will be, Hank!'

Her hand had wandered into my lap, gently squeezing the bulge in my pants.

'And you think he'll go for a little bi-action?'

She grinned 'Didn't they all, in the end? Trust me, Billy is one giant bag of sexual tension, he'll do whatever we want if he's just getting a chance to let off some steam,' she said.

Billy really looked not very tall, I could see how he would have a hard time finding a girlfriend.

'What do you say, is he our next one?' Veronica asked, underlining her opinion on the matter with another firm squeeze of my cock inside my trousers.

'OK then, make the arrangements, honey,' I said as I turned the key and left the high school parking lot.

'Next week, honey. That's when he turns 18...' she answered before her face disappeared in my lap.

We barely made it home.

2

The next few days Veronica kept me on the edge with stories about how she had flashed Billy glimpses of her tits, her stockinged feet and once even of her panties, and how each and every time little Billy had shown a most promising reaction in his crotch. She had been working the poor sod for weeks and had arranged at several occasions to stir his blood to the point where she was sure Billy was beating his meat at night with images of my wife's luscious curves, wishing it was her soft hand on his pecker.

Small wonder he immediately agreed to visit my wife at our home the next day when she brought up the matter after choir practice the following week. To give him private lessons that would help develop his singing voice, as she explained with a sly wink to him.

'Hank, I swear the boy's cock would have ripped his zipper! He really had to sit down, can you imagine? Thank god the others already left, you could have seen the tent in his pants from New York,' my wife said as she pulled off her sweater and pants, jumping onto our bed and kneeling over my face. There was a damp spot on the crotch of her panties, searing heat radiating through the thin fabric. As she opened her bra I began to lick her through the slip.

'Uh-hmmm... god, I need that, Hank. To think what we will do to the little fucker tomorrow...'

On Friday I left our house around eleven. I could have just hidden in the cellar or the studio to the back, but an empty house and a house with a hidden person inside have a different atmosphere and I didn't want to give away our game too early. Veronica usually tells our unsuspecting guests I won't be back until late into the night. None of them ever questioned her, not after she starts going to town on their private parts. It would be stupid to spoil this with a sneeze or a thoughtless noise. No, I prefer to be out of the way until the party is well under way.

When I entered our house again at noon I could hear the unmistakeable sounds of rigorous intercourse coming from our bedroom. Smiling I went up the stairs, my polo shirt, shoes and socks already discarded. I went into our bathroom through the hallway door, the door to our bedroom slightly ajar.

My wife was on her back, her shapely legs spread to grant young Billy Harlow better access. Billy's cock fiddled between her creamy cunt lips, her red pubic hair contrasting with the satiny pale skin of the youth. Blue veins bulged under the pressure of lust, adding girth to the otherwise slim organ. I could see she had been thoroughly working this boy already, his small ass was bucking between her thighs, perspiration running down his back. His nut sac hung low and slapped against Veronica's asshole, the skin so thin and delicate you could see the cords.

'Not so fast, Billy. We want to have our fun much, much longer, don't we?' Veronica said, her legs on Billy's ass conducting the rhythm she wanted to be fucked with now.

'Mrs. Sander, I'm sorry, I can't help it. You are so beautiful, this feels so good...'

'Awww, that's so nice of you! Now easy does it, my boy. I don't want you all spent when we still have so much more fun in store,' Veronica calmed him and Billy indeed managed to go slower for a time. My sweet Ronica is very good at teaching young boys.

My own cock had already grown to full size without me even touching myself. Silently I dropped my pants and briefs, a white condom from my pants pocket now covering my angry erection; I was harder than I had been in weeks, practically near bursting point. Young Billy Harlow was in for a surprise today.

Over Billy's shoulder Veronica saw I was back and now winked at me, my sign to come in closer. Her right hand wandered from Billy's bucking hip to her petals, sampling her copious creamy juices. I could tell from the froth she had already cum at least once. On her fingers went, around Billy's glistening balls right into the boy's hairless ass crack. The little fucker moaned as Ronica pampered his anus with her oily fingertips. And shrieked when she sank her knowing middle finger into his backdoor unceremoniously.

'Whoa! Mrs. Sander! What are you doing there?'

'Well, Billy, obviously something that got you even harder, didn't you notice?'

'I'm not that kind of boy, Mrs Sander! I'm no homo!'

'Really? Well, too bad then, Billy. I'm sure you would enjoy our further activities much more if you were. Let's hope you are at least bi then,' Veronica said with a mischievous grin as her legs suddenly hooked behind Billy's knees and spread his thighs wide open, giving me access to his tender little orifice.

But my right hand first went for his balls, grabbing the two little globes, while my left pushed onto the small of Billy's back and held him in place inside Veronica.

'Hello Billy, nice to meet you. I am Mr Sander, the husband of the woman you are fucking right now.'

'What...Mr Sander, sir, I'm sorry...this is not...I didn't want...'

Even with his pecker inside Veronica the little shit tried to weasel out of the situation. That would cost him dearly, I decided. Instead of a handshake I gave his little balls a hearty squeeze and was rewarded by an unmanly cry from the boy.

'You don't need to explain, Billy. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. I know you didn't want to end up with your little pecker inside my wife. Of course not, you are a little sissy, aren't you, Billy?'

'Don't be too hard on him, Hank, that's not fair. It always comes as a shock when the husband appears on stage. Now our Billy here is really doing fine, he's still rock-hard,' Ronica informed me.

Despite my anger I was glad to hear that. We've also had our share of bummers from time to time. But Billy Harlow, with his dick in his music teacher and his balls in her husband's hand, was still good for a fuck, fine.

'What...what are you going to do, sir?' the little fucker asked, his voice unsteady but not exactly in tears, I noted.

'What do you think I'm going to do, Billy? Eh? With your pecker in my wife and your little sissy ass in the air, what do you think I'm going to do to you?' I said as my left hand now spread more of Veronica's juices in the boy's ass crack. He bucked as I touched his anus and my right hand squeezed his balls harder. Still way from really hurting him, but enough to make him see my point as I said 'Billy, if you buck one more time before I give you permission you are going to leave this house as gelding.'

'You better believe it, dearie. Hank can get awfully cross, you know. Would be a shame if you had to sing soprano for the rest of your days,' Veronica added. But the evil smile on her face must have convinced Billy she might actually enjoy the idea. And he wasn't entirely wrong with that.

'Please...Mr Sander...Mrs Sander...please don't hurt me...I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt me...'

Billy's voice was pleading but still not crying. If that hadn't told me something the way he offered his anus now to our fingers - Veronica was helping me preparing him now - surely left no doubt. Our little fucker was into this. Perhaps not as much as we, but he definitely didn't see it as a fate worse than death.

When my middle finger entered him he nonetheless moaned in pain.

'Slowly, Hank. He's becoming a little soft in his little wiener, have to look after that...' Ronica complained and her fingers started playing with Billy's left nipple as her mouth suckled on the other one.

This time Billy gave a girlish moan and his tight asshole relaxed so I could give him two and then three fingers.

'He's as hard as ever now, Hank. Told ya, my little Billyboy is a hot piece of ass. C'mon and do him now, honey,' Ronica said and spread Billy's cheeks, inviting me to the virgin ass.

I took him with one stroke, slow but firm, balls deep. Billy was tight like a virgin - small wonder - and howled like a choir boy. Veronica cheered with delight.

'God, Hank...I swear his cock just became twice as big. You must be fucking right in his dick...now do him! Do the fucker,' she demanded and I gladly obliged.

'Billy, you may buck now and you may be noisy, we actually like that so don't hold back, son,' I said to him and started pounding his ass in earnest. Billy Harlow didn't disappoint, he squealed like a little piglet. For almost an hour. He moaned and screamed and cried as we fucked him in our sandwich. Music to our ears and Veronica came four more times, each time spurring me on to pound him harder, cackling with delight abou Billy's helpless pain and lust.

At one point he actually cried for his mother, would you believe? Though it's hard to say if he really wanted his mom to help him or if it just was a kink of the little tosser. As he cried 'Mommy, mommy!' Veronica was just sucking his nipples, one hand kneading the boy's overused balls in their soft sac. Billy's cock twitched in orgasmic convulsions as I fucked his anus to a tender and flexible state. Ronica encouraged him with her tongue in his ear and her soft fingers tickling his nipples until Billy could utter only shrieks as he reached the top C. Finally his voice came back just enough to plead weakly 'Please...no more, I can't, please no more...'

Veronica took pity on him. Either that or his cock in the end just went soft and she had no more use for him. She made me pull him out of her, his entire crotch a sticky mess of the boy juice we had coaxed from his loins. Since we hadn't let him change his condom all his loads ended up in the reservoir and from there were just squeezed out along his shaft by our fucking. A small cup of thick creamy cum must have smeared the entire lower abdomen of the boy. I pulled out from his asshole and Billy only gave a weak whimper, twitching from sexual overload.

Billy Harlow was well and truly - royally - fucked; both ends, his asshole now looking more like a cunt, his cock a shrunken purple worm.

I pulled off the condom from my cock. I still hadn't cum and Veronica and I had our little ritual for these encounters with unsuspecting 'guests'. She knew I loved cumming in her ass and presented me her glorious hindquarters on all fours. She received me like molten butter, her wanton desire still not quenched.

Ronica's ass was far more experienced than Billy's schoolboy anus. She used her sphincter to give pleasure instead of just passively taking the cock as Billy had done. Veronica milked my cock like the experienced sexual artist she was, timing my arousal with her own as her fingers diddled on her clit, making us cum both at the same time.

As we lay there in the afterglow of our climax we looked at Billy. Believe it or not, the little fucker massaged his meat with one hand while he had three fingers of the other in his ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billy Hits The top C

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds