• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 08

Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 08

Bobby and Jacob were amazed the next morning to find that Anne had already been awake for some time. There was the aroma of a cooking breakfast and then Anne appeared, looking positively angelic in the hiking outfit and an apron.

"Good morning boys!" Anne wore a smile of contentment. "I am sorry for stepping into your territory Jacob but I woke up early and decided that I just HAD to prepare breakfast. I am not a bad cook myself, You boys will not learn everything about me but I did not want us all to return to our regular lives before the two of you discovered how good a cook I am."

With that Anne made a gesture indicating the length of her body, "I am proud of OTHER things, you know."

As Bobby and Jacob inhaled the sweet aroma of Anne's cooking, Jacob said, "No problem Anne it smells wonderful!"

"If you boys are OK with the idea, I will make you a traditional Chinese dinner tonight, or at least as authentic as possible with the ingredients available. I can teach you a bit of the secrets of Szechuan cuisine, Jacob. I know that you know a great deal about cooking but I have not seen you prepare any Asian food in the time that we have been together. After breakfast I want that hike we planned for but never took yesterday."

Jacob and Bobby stretched their naked bodies and realized that this day was already off to a fine start. The two played rock, hammer, scissors, for the right to shower first and Jacob won. As Jacob stumbled off to the bathroom Bobby said,

"I will do the dishes today Anne, for all of the meals."

"Thank you Bobby, you are always so sweet." Then Anne winked and said, "Would you like to make out wile Jacob is in the shower?"

That was all the encouragement the stockier boy needed, he rose from the bed, followed Anne to the kitchen and embraced her. Bobby knew that no matter how long he lived, few women would ever compare to the glory that is Anne. Bobby had not had much experience in kissing girls before this idyll with this fantastic creature. Anne was accomplished at kissing and other intimate arts. Bobby knew intuitively that every woman in his future would be measured by the standard of Anne and often they would come up lacking. The fact that Anne favored Bobby filled him with a sense of confidence and a new sense of purpose. In the future he would not simply avoid very beautiful women, thinking that he had neither the looks nor the personality to please them. His experience with Anne, proved to Bobby that he had just as much to offer a woman as Jacob did. Incredible new vistas were opening for the formerly shy boy.

While attending to the cooking, Anne lavished Bobby with kisses and embraces. Anne and Bobby disentangled themselves before Jacob exited the bathroom. Anne and Booby exchanged sly smiles and then Bobby headed for the bathroom.

"Do not take long, Bobby, breakfast will be ready shortly."

Anne embraced and kissed Jacob and then showed him what she was preparing.

"This is a traditional Chinese breakfast dish. It is like pancakes"

Jacob watched and learned as Anne instructed him. Jacob knew American and French cooking inside and out but he was seriously lacking in other cuisines. Learning new cooking was an interest of his but it did not compare to lure of medicine.

"In exchange for the cooking lessons I give you know and at dinner I would like one of your wonderful massages, Jacob. I suspect that i may be sore after our hike, we have not left this cabin in several days.

"No we have not Anne, but we have certainly gotten our exercise!" Replied Jacob mischievously.

Bobby and Jacob raved at the meal that Anne prepared when all three of them sat down to eat.

"See you don't know everything about cooking Jacob." teased Anne sweetly.

After eating the trio prepared for a hike. Bobby and Jacob wanted to show Anne Buttermilk Falls, a beautiful but secluded destination quite a hike from the cabin. Once they made sure that everyone was properly prepared for a long hike and that there was plenty of sunscreen and condoms to go around the three began to hike through the wonderful landscape. Jacob had packed what promised to be a spectacular lunch.

Anne, enjoyed the wilderness, so different from her native country, the quiet conversation with the boys and the natural beauty helped to clear Anne's head. She thought happily of the future offered her by Mr. Acosta. She could not be rid of Charlie soon enough. Whatever man lay ahead in her future, Jack Meadows, or some other man, had to please her sexually and completely. Anne would never just settle again.

After a trek that surprised Anne in it length, she began to hear falling water, a short time later. a vista opened to a marvelous clearing in which a large natural pool surrounded a beautiful waterfall. Not for the first time Anne wished that she had a camera. The trio walked into the clearing, Anne was truly awed. After cooling their feet in the water for an interval Bobby removed a blanket from his back pack and spread it out upon the ground.

The three were just about to dine when they were interrupted. An attractive middle aged man with graying temples stepped out of woods and said, "I hate to bother you folks but my daughters and I would certainly enjoy some company."

Bobby and Jacob looked up to see two rather attractive college age women, a tall brunette and a slightly shorter blonde, their shared genetic heritage was obvious on their lovely faces. Both wore hiking shorts that exposed fine lithe legs. Both girls had pert firm breasts and flat tummies. Anne was leery but the boys were immediately very interested in the girls.

"I am Michael Wilson, and these are my daughters Megan and Martha, we noticed the three of you once we reached the falls. We are camping out at the south end. We haven't seen anyone else in a week so forgive our rudeness."

"Not at all," said Jacob, taking charge of the situation. "We are glad for the company."

Everyone shook hands and introduced themselves, When Michael Wilson asked Anne her last name Ane simply responded with "Anne should suffice." She could not help but notice that Mr. Wilson was very handsome indeed.

The taller girl Megan spoke next in a lovely lilting voice, "We haven't been to the falls in a long time. Our mother passed away five years ago and this was her favorite place in all the world. Dad and I thought it , would be a great way to honor her memory. We are leaving tomorrow but we just had to have a last look at the falls."

Jacob was sufficiently vague as to what the relationship was between himself, Bobby, and Anne. The girls seemed to accept Jacob's explanation but Michael Wilson immediately grasped the nature of the menage a trios. He seemed nonplussed at the information. In fact he envied the young men, Anne was certainly ravishing.

The girls cooed with pleasure as they savored Jacob's sandwiches and fried chicken. The boys had expected to eat a second helping instead they contented themselves with the simple fare that Michael Wilson had prepared for his family. "If the girls were eating this guy's grub, fro a week, no wonder they enjoy my food so much." Thought Jacob to himself.

Bobby, made an instant connection with Martha and Jacob found Megan quite nice. Before long the four college students were delightfully immersed in conversation with each other. Michael Wilson moved next to Anne and impressed her with a few phrases in Mandarin.

"Where did you learn that!" replied a startled Anne. "You accent is nearly flawless."

"Thank you Anne." Replied Michael. "I am retired from the foreign service, a lifetime ago I shuttled between consulates in Shanghai and Peking. I was afraid my skills had atrophied. I listen to Radio China International on my shortwave radio but aside from placing orders at my local Chinese restaurant, I never have anyone to practice with"

Anne soon found herself opening up to this man. She told him about her life in China, a bit about Charlie. Anne understood that Michael had guessed, but was polite enough to not make an issue of, her relationship with Bobby and Jacob. They conversed for a while in Anne's native tongue, and he praised her English skills. Anne was amazed to find such a man in the middle of nowhere.

After Michael shared about himself, Anne asked him why he had not remarried.

"I'm afraid that is a long story." He replied. "Shortly after my wife passed away I became involved with the wife of a business associate. She claimed that she loved me but never made any effort to leave her husband. Finally after all that time wasted I realized that I was not going to wait for her forever. I broke it off six months ago. My girls took me on this trip partly to break me out of the funk I was in."

"Funk?" Asked Anne.

"Anther word for the blues or sadness of a nagging nature." replied Michael.

"Oh." replied Anne, "I have been in one of those for a long time, at least I was until this trip."

At that point there was the sound of raucous laughter and Megan shouted,

"Race you to the falls!"

As she headed for the pool beneath the falls, oblivious to the presence of her father, she began shedding her clothes. Jacob was fast on her heels disrobing as fast as he possibly could.

"Great idea sis!" Yelled Martha as she also headed for the water while casting off her clothes, hot in pursuit was Bobby.

Anne and Michael watched the proceedings bemusedly for a moment and then Michael removed a small blanket from his pack and indicated a small clearing just to their right. "Shall we?" he asked Anne in Mandarin. Anne replied, "Certainly." in the same language and removed several condoms from her back pack.

In the clearing the beautiful Asian woman and the middle aged white American embraced. Micheal's arms were strong and his lips were as warm as the sunshine. He was not as tall as Jacob, and had a bit of a paunch but Anne found him very desirable. Before long they had helped each other out of their clothes and were lying next to each other on the blanket.

Anne, found herself on top of Michael. He was rather hairy, with great swaths of gray coursing through the thick thatch on his chest. She kissed her way down his body from his lips and chin. Despite the slight paunch, Michael was in very good shape. Anne found his penis to be of perfect size and uncircumcised, as she preferred. After a deft demonstration of her fellatio skills, Anne slid a condom onto Micheal's throbbing manhood and mounted him. The sex was far more satisfying than any she had had with Charlie since forever and more assured and polished than even the best of Jacob and Bobby's youthful enthusiasms. Anne gasped one of her most satisfied orgasms ever while Michael considered the miracle of finding a woman this beautiful and this talented in the place he loved more than any other on the globe.

The two lay quietly together for approximately a half hour. Both wished to make love another time but were afraid that their presence would be missed. After Michael helped Anne re-dress, he slipped several business cards into her hand.

"If you are ever free, do not hesitate to give me a call Anne."

"It's Cheng, Anne Cheng but not even the boys know that."

Michael took a long loving look at Anne and said,

"Perhaps someday,we will be in a place where you can tell me your entire story, and I can tell you mine. Until that day comes, I am very glad that we have met, Mrs. Cheng."

The two kissed deeply and made their way back to Buttermilk Falls. The two were unobserved, and they instantly understood why. Jacob and Megan were busy taking turns re-dressing each other. The cast aside condoms on the ground proved that the two had been intimate. A few moments later, Bobby and Martha came stumbling out of the woods stark naked. Jacob and Megan laughed when they spied them .

As Anne observed the tableau she asked Michael, "Doesn't this bother you?"

Michael turned his face away from the sight of his naked daughters and replied.

"I'm a rather progressive father Anne. So long as my girls use protection, I am very tolerant of their sexuality. The three of us have been cooped up together for two weeks, I'm sure they were both very horny, besides you told me that Bobby and Jacob are fine young men. I trust your judgment, Anne."

"Oh they are very fine boys Michael, Jacob will be a surgeon one day and Bobby will be a world class engineer."

Anne informed Michael when his daughters were decent and the two returned to the picnic site. Jacob had a difficult time at first meeting the gaze of Mr. Wilson and Anne, he feared disapproval. Finding none in their eyes, Jacob's face burst into a relieved countenance. Knowing their father better, than the boys, of course, the girls were relaxed from the first and that made Bobby relax,

Martha said, "Dad, I'm sorry, now its too late for the three of us to go swimming. I hope that you are not disappointed.'

"Don't worry Sunshine, I had a lovely talk with Anne, I was able to practice my Mandarin. We stepped into the woods to give the four of you some privacy."

The sextet ate what was left of the lunch and spent some time chatting. It occurred to Anne that the six of them were behaving almost as a family unit. It made her sad that she had never had the closeness of a man like Michael, Anne became all the sadder and wistful when she realized that she may never see Michael again.

Because of the threat of encroaching darkness and the fact that both hiking parties had to go off in opposite directions, the meeting of hikers broke up. The girls kissed the boys farewell and the college students all exchanged numbers. Anne and Michael watched bemusedly. In order to not tip their hand, Anne and Michel simply shook hands to say goodbye.

Anne, Bobby and Jacob were in a fine mood as they retraced their steps back to the cabin. There was little conversation as they walked. All felt sated in ways they never had been before. They returned to the cabin just after dusk had passed and the first darkness of the night was settling in. Anne felt so wonderful that she immediately set to work on the dinner. Jacob watched and learned.

The boy's stomachs were practically roaring with hunger by the time everyone sat down to dinner. "Jacob opened a bottle of wine and pour out three glasses. "A toast to a most wonderful day." He offered.

"Amen" said Bobby.

"An excellent toast, Jacob." said Anne.

Dinner was excellent and it was very late until the last dinner was finished. As the last dish was put away, Anne stated,

"Don't think this rude of me boys but can we just go to bed and sleep tonight?"

Jacob was amazed.

"Anne, Bobby and I were just going to ask you the same thing! We both feel that this day has been so perfect that to try and top it would just ruin everything." Said Jacob.

Anne beamed. She felt she understood these two young men better than any men she had ever known.

"I promise to make it up to you tomorrow, boys."

"We intend to make you live up to that promise." replied Bobby.

A short while later everyone was ready for bed. Anne had donned one of Bobby's shirts to sleep in. She lavished deep slow kisses on each boy, enjoyed an impromptu massage and foot rub from the duo, and then snuggled between the two of them.

"Days don't get better than this do they, Bobby? " asked Jacob.

"No they do not." answered the stout boy. Anne agreed entirely.

In mere moments the trio was fast asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds