• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Unexpected Relief

Unexpected Relief

Yet another story idea given to me from LiveJournal and edited by Blackwing.

*****

'My darling boy,' Martha sat on the edge of the bed Rick shared with his wife, her adult son snoring gently. The effects of his food poisoning had left him bedridden, his body weak and requiring constant bed rest. Martha's fingers threaded between Rick's as she leaned over and kissed his forehead.

Rick was recovering slowly, the IV line in his arm replacing what he'd lost, his weight having dropped dramatically during the week-long illness.

A thud from the en-suite took the matriarch's attention away from her son. Squeezing his hand she stood and approached the bathroom, the sound of annoyed muttering reaching her ears. Stepping into the doorway, Martha stood motionless at the sight before her, her mouth open to speak but her words forgotten.

Before her stood Kate Castle, the woman leaning against the edge of the large built in tub, naked as the day she was born. Kate's face was scrunched closed, her mouth moving rapidly as she muttered. One hand braced her against the tiles, while the other lay on her extended stomach as she hammered her fingers into her pussy.

'Fucking fucking...' Kate growled, 'Stupid motherfucking cook. Moronic little cocksucker. Fuck you for fucking almost fucking killing my fucking husband with food poisoning just as I fucking hit the fucking horny phase! Chicken or fish? Fuck you Rick for having the fish!'

Martha gulped, Kate's frustrations pouring from her voice, the woman dropping her head and shifting her feet as she started humping into her hand. The sight of Kate's naked body taking her back to a time when she was more liberal than she was today. A time on the road with the same men and women for months on end, nights in strange hotels with tired, homesick friends.

Martha had told her son many tales from her time on the road with her various traveling productions. But for every story she'd told him, there was another she'd never tell. Stories that she'd kept to herself, memories of nights that almost felt like dreams decades later.

'FUCK!' Kate screamed, her hand falling from her crotch and her foot striking out at the laundry basket beside her, 'Fuck!'

'Darling?' Martha found herself speaking, her mouth moving before her brain had decided to reveal her position. The scream that left Kate, freaked Martha out, the younger brunette flailing before grabbing her towel and holding it to her growing body.

'Shit, Martha?' Kate's face flushed in humiliation, 'How... How long we're you...'

'Long enough to know that if the cook were to die tonight,' Martha approached Kate, her flowing brightly colored dress a contrast against the white tiles, 'I would have to make sure you had a good alibi and that we'll not be having fish for dinner for a very long time.'

'Oh god,' Kate's face fell and her eyes filled with tears.

'Don't cry Kate,' Martha reached out and pulled Kate against her, the older woman's hands pressing against Kate's naked back, 'I remember how bad it was when I was pregnant with Richard. A single, pregnant woman was not an acceptable thing to be back then. Throw in all the hormones that are coursing through your body and you can understand how bad it was for me to be stuck in a remote Midwest town.'

'I almost clocked Javi today,' Kate gripped Martha's back, the towel covering her only held up by the press of their bodies, 'I can't... Not on my own.'

'Even when you're using big boy?' Kate's embarrassment flared further at the mention of her favorite toy, 'Yes, I know about big boy.'

'Nothing works,' Kate slumped, her posture and voice defeated, 'I can't make myself cum and I feel like I'm going to explode before Rick recovers. I don't know what to do Martha.'

Sighing, the mother gently rocked Kate while the younger woman whimpering softly against her. Martha dropped her face into Kate's shoulder, her hands full of Kate's skin as she reminisced about the nights spent on tour.

Her reaction to the loss of Kate's body against hers was surprising to Martha, Kate baring herself briefly while wrapping the small towel around her body.

'How did you do it?' Kate slumped onto the raised tiles around the tub, 'How did you handle feeling like you're going to explode?'

'There was a way,' Martha glanced at the doorway nervously, 'My son knows a lot about my time on the road, but he doesn't know everything. A girl needs her mysteries after all.'*

Kate chuckled as Martha sat beside her, 'You're afraid of what he'll think?'

'When...' Martha sighed, 'When you're on the road with the same people week after week, you either get along swimmingly or you destroy the production. I was the understudy to the lead actress, while playing the role of farmhand four when I found myself in the same position you are in.'

'Adelaide Drummond,' Martha watched Kate's eyes widened, 'She found me curled up on my bed one afternoon and she took it upon herself to give me relief.'

'You... You had sex with a woman?' Kate's face shone with her shock.

'You know I'm a free spirit,' Martha grinned cheekily, 'I'm open to trying almost anything once. Why are you so surprised that I slept with her?'

'I dunno,' Kate shrugged, 'Just never imagined you'd be open to that.'

'Back then, I was open to a lot honey,' Martha chuckled wistfully, 'Things I know will change my son's opinion of me in a negative manner.'

'I won't tell him,' Kate shivered when Martha's hand reached across and cupped her bare knee, 'I'll keep your secrets Martha. Did it help?'

'Oh darling,' Martha smirked, twisting her body towards Kate's, 'Addy was a godsend, her and her girls.'

'God,' Kate's chest heaved, the brunette gasping at the gentle stroking on her leg.

'Thick as thieves we were,' Martha's voice echoed in Kate's head, 'Three months. Three months of fun that I've missed ever since.'

'Is that why you're seducing me Martha?' Kate's eyes were wide when they lifted from where Martha's hand stroked her bare thigh.

Martha shrugged, her hand slipping further up Kate's leg. The matriarch's lips twitched when Kate let out a soft breath, her legs sliding open minutely.

'I'm not your first am I?' Martha stroked her fingers along Kate's thigh, the brunette mewling.

'No...' Kate breathed, 'You're not.'

'How many?' Kate shivered at the desire in the older woman's voice.

'Four,' Kate gulped, 'Just four... Well, five technically.'

'Take the towel off Darling,' Martha watched the thrill flash over Kate's face, her hands shaking as she exposed herself before her, 'oh to be a decade or two younger. My Son is a very lucky man.'

'Thank you,' Kate shyly replied, her eyes dropping to the tie of Martha's dress.

'Tonight is about you sweetie,' Martha smiled, 'And giving you a respite until my son can pleasure you himself. Lean back Kate.'

Kate watched Martha gulp when she leant back on her elbows, the older woman staring at her hungrily. The slight pressure of the hand on her leg silently told Kate to open her legs further, the supple woman watching the surprise show on Martha's face when she spread herself open.

'Please Martha,' Kate heard herself beg, 'Do it.'

Kate's groan when Martha ran her thumb across her skin had the older woman glancing at the door, sure the volume would wake her son. Kate squirmed, her hands scrambling for a grip as Martha pushed into Kate's dripping snatch, her hot walls twitching against her.

'Who?' Martha's eyes filled with mirth when Kate stared at her in confusion, 'Who are the five?'

'Wha... OOH!' Kate squealed, Martha teasing a second digit teasing her entrance, 'Maddie... Fuck! ... Maddie and I, we - we... God, we turned 18 and... ugh!... We got drunk. Woke... Woke up in her bed together. She... She made the first move,' Kate groaned harshly, 'her parents were staying away for the weekend and... SHIT!... We... We made the most of the empty house. She made me scream Martha, her tongue in my... Pussy made me scream!'

'Mmm,' Martha moaned softly when Kate arched her back, her body piling on the pleasure to her already fried nerve endings as the second finger stroked along her walls, 'Who else?'

'S... Svetlana. I spent a... HOLY FUCK!' Kate shrieked, Martha's unoccupied hand cupping her enlarged breast, her thumb brushing over the erect tip.

'Go on sweetie,' Martha's voice dropped, rasping huskily as she sped Kate towards her orgasm.

'She was the... SHIT!' Kate panted, her eyes glazing over, 'Woman who took me in. She... She gave me a home for the time I was away. Her and her... Daughter!'

Martha bent her head down, pressing what would have been a motherly kiss to Kate's stomach had it not been for the older woman pleasuring her with her fingers, 'Go on.'

'I knew,' Kate gulped, her face scrunching up when a third finger stroked her folds, Martha kissing up towards Kate's breasts, 'Fuck... I knew they were closer than... Normal, knew they were fucking.'

'Dirty girl,' Kate scoffed at Martha's tease.

'Says the... God,' Kate laughed, 'Says the woman with... THREE! Fuck... Three fingers in her son's wife.'

'Martha...' Kate thrust her hips up against the hand pleasuring her, 'I... I joined them a fortnight into... Yeah, right there... I watched them... Fuck, I got off watching them fuck. Mommy fucking daughter, daughter fucking Mommy. Made me sooooo fucking wet.'

Martha's lips pressed against Kate's breast, the brunette letting out a long, deep groan when Martha's tongue rolled over her nipple. The mother felt Kate twitch around her fingers and pulled her face back to watch the younger woman explode in ecstasy before her.

'FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!' Kate screamed, bucking harshly against Martha. Pumping her fingers into Kate, Martha groaned at the tight grip the younger woman clamped around her fingers, her mind flooding with the memories of Adelaide and the three months of pleasure.

'Good Lord,' Martha nipped at Kate's nipple, her fingers sliding out of her with a wet plop, 'You needed that didn't you?'

'Fuck...' Kate lay on the cold tiles, her chest heaving, 'that... Wow...'

'Who were the other two?' Martha slid her fingers out of her daughter-in-law. Her eyes dropped to the gooey digits and she felt her tongue dart out to wet her lips. Lifting her hand towards her mouth, she huffed when Kate grabbed her wrist, her red lips wrapping around her fingers. A low hum left the older woman's lips when she felt Kate's tongue swirling over her skin.

'What did you say?' Kate's eyes flashed with cheekiness after she'd released Martha's hand.

'You said five,' Martha rumbled, 'You've told me about three... Who are the other two?'

'Lanie,' Kate blushed, 'Twice. Vegas. There was a guy we met. We knew what he wanted, but we were too drunk to care.'

'Naughty,' Martha chuckled, her hand stroking over Kate's stomach.

'We were,' Kate giggled, 'We made his night a fucking awesome one. We fooled around on our own a few nights later and the next morning we agreed that what happened in Vegas would forever stay in Vegas.'

Martha chuckled, a soft knowing smile on her face, 'I know exactly what you mean sweetheart.' Martha's hand slid over Kate's stomach, her fingertips brushing over Kate's folds once more. Seeing the question in Kate's eyes, Martha pressed her lips to her forehead, 'I've not tasted a woman in far too long honey, and you're still so wet.'

'Mmm,' Kate shifted, Martha's fingers stoking the embers in her belly. Unconsciously, the brunette opened her legs, allowing the matriarchal woman to pleasure her once more.

'And the last one?' Martha was surprised when fear flashed over Kate's face.

'Rick can never know,' Kate pleaded, 'please Martha, he can never know!'

'I promise,' Her fingers paused as she stared at the suddenly scared Kate, 'Who was it?'

'Natalie Rhodes,' Kate whispered.

'I thought you hated her?' Martha slid off the tiles, kneeling before Kate.

'Hate her fucking guts,' Kate gasped, Martha pushing her knees wide and stroking her fingers over Kate's lower belly, 'She was infuriatingly good at mimicking me. Same clothes... Ooh... Same hair.'

'What happened,' Martha calmly spoke as she pressed two fingers back inside her daughter-in-law.

'She turned up at mine with a bottle...' Kate groaned, 'A bottle of wine. Was very apo...apologetic for making my week so awful. I think Rick told her she'd been difficult. We sat, we talked.'

Kate squealed suddenly, Martha's thumb circling her clit, 'FUCKING FUCK! Yeah... Flick my clit Martha!'

'Only if you tell me more Kate,' Martha huskily smirked, Kate's eyes flashing with realization.

'You're... FUCK!' Kate gasped, 'You're getting off on this aren't you? Listening to Katie and her pussy munching?'

'Maybe,' Martha laughed, 'at my age, you take whatever fun you can get. So what happened with Natalie?'

'We were laughing,' Kate groaned, rolling her hips into the hand pleasuring her, 'about Rick, about Nikki. Laughing, giggling... Then... Oh fuck Martha, I... I jumped her.'

'Good for you,' Martha hummed, lowering her face towards Kate's pussy, her breath pulsing onto Kate's sensitive clit, 'Mind if I...?'

'Eat me Martha,' Kate squealed loudly when she felt the wet tongue slide into her. She gripped the older woman's head tightly and found herself talking, 'we fucked hard, I made her my bitch and fucked her brains out on my couch... On the floor, the wall... God... I fucking owned her that night and she took it.'

Martha hummed, her tongue probing deep into Kate's boiling core, her smell invading her senses. The older woman hooked Kate's leg over her shoulder and turned her attention to her clit.

'YES!' Kate shrieked, Martha's tongue hitting the spot that had taunted her for days, 'THERE! FUCKING FUCK ME RIGHT THERE MARTHA!'

Rubbing her tongue over Kate's clit, Martha pumped her fingers into the woman, feeling her as Kate plummeted over the edge, her screams echoing around the bathroom while she bucked like a bronco under her.

Lapping up the sweet taste that hit her tongue, Martha groaned at how tightly Kate's inner walls crushed her fingers, a slither of pain mixing in with the pleasure. She didn't know, or really care, how long she knelt with her mouth over Kate's gushing snatch before the woman slumped before her, a sob of relief passing her lips.

'Fucking God!' Kate gasped, her hand releasing Martha's hair and brushing her own wet strands out her face, 'That... You... Fuck Martha, you... You did it.'

'Glad I could help honey,' Martha wiped her chin and sucked on her fingers lewdly, 'Are you alright?'

'Fucking awesome,' Kate beamed brightly, 'Don't feel like I'm going to combust anymore. Are you going to be okay?'

Martha winced at the question as she clambered to shaky legs. Seeing the worry on Kate's face, she shrugged, 'I'm alright, that was worth my knees complaining.'

'Thank you Martha,' Kate suddenly found herself with tears rolling down her cheeks, her hands wiping furiously at her face, 'I fucking hate how fucked up my hormones are.'

Helping Kate to sit, Martha smiled warmly, 'It's all worth it when he looks at you for the first time.'

'We don't know what we're having,' Kate splayed her hand over her growing stomach, 'I want the surprise.'

'Are you going to be okay?' Martha pressed her lips to Kate's forehead again.

'Yeah,' Kate sighed, 'Better than ever,' A soft laugh bubbled up, 'I came in here to have a hot bubble filled bath, see if that would help. Feels like I may need it for other reasons now!'

'I'll let you relax honey,' Martha stood, her eyes taking in Kate's body briefly before she smirked and turned to leave the room. The sound of the taps running followed her across the bedroom, her gaze falling on her snoring son.

'You married a firecracker there my boy,' Martha rubbed the foot that stuck out from the bottom of the blankets, 'Never let this one go, you hear me?'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Unexpected Relief

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds