• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Helps

Mother Helps

I have had a panty fetish since I was about 18 or so. My first foray into panties was finding a pair of my mothers in the hamper when I was throwing my clothes in. There, right on top, were a pair of pink panties. To this day pink panties are my favorites and pink is one of my favorite colors. This is not the first time I had seen my mothers panties, but this is the first time they got me interested enough to pick them up. Or interested enough to look at them and notice how different they were from my Jockey's. First they were soft and feminine. And they smelled different, sort of musky (though I didn't know musky at the time) and I began to get an erection. I was very familiar with those and had even masturbated a couple of times.

This particular day, my nineteenth birthday, I was in bathroom picking panties out of the dirty laundry hamper. I held the panties to my nose and felt the softness against my face and smelled that smell. My penis got even bigger and harder.

How would they fit, I asked my self as I stepped into them. I pulled them up and my now hard cock made a tent in front of the panties. They were too big for me, but that didn't matter. The crotch of the panties were still damp from my mother and when that damp spot hit my testicles I felt another surge of lust and my penis became even more sensitive to the soft feeling as the head moved inside the panties. I put my hand on my throbbing cock and rubbed slowly up and down on the outside of the panties. It felt so very good. I was so engrossed in how good it felt I continued to a leg bending, lung expanding, head swimming cum spurting orgasm. I had the best, by far, orgasm I have ever felt.

Just them my mother knocked on the door and told me to hurry up, dinner was ready and I had to get moving.

Hurriedly I put the panties back in the hamper, put on my clean clothes and went out to dinner.

The next day I looked again to see if there were any more panties, but the hamper was empty and the washing machine was going. Oh well, I'll just wait a day or so and there will be more.

A couple of days later there were two pair when I looked. I again put them on and masturbated. This went on for about a week.

When I got home from school a few days later my mother was sitting on the sofa reading a book. I noticed the title, "Fetish and Adolescent Boys."

I turned to go to my room and my mother asked me to come back and talk as soon as I put things away.

What was that book about I wondered. I had no idea what a fetish was, but I knew I was an adolescent boy. Since my father was no where around the task of raising me was all up to my mother. She had been doing a great job so far, so reading a book on what to do must help a lot.

When I returned to the room my mother put the book down and asked me how my day was. We talked for a while and then my mother asked me if I knew what she was reading.

I answered no, but if she needed to read about adolescent boys I guessed it was about me.

"Do you know what a fetish is", she asked?

I told her I had no idea and asked, "what is it?"

"Well, it is a sexual attachment to, usually, an object of clothing worn by another person, most frequently of the opposite sex."

I blushed. A lot. I now knew that my mother knew I had been masturbating in her panties. I felt so hot I was afraid I would burn up right there, and wished I would, I was so embarrassed.

"You seem to have a fetish for my panties. I have found a number of them with your sperm in them when I do the wash. Do you like to masturbate in your mothers panties?"

I didn't know what to do, or say, and she asked me again.

"Do you like to masturbate in my panties? Oh, I know you do. It isn't hard to tell when they are all sticky with sperm or dry and stiff. Tell me what you like about them. We can talk. We have talked about everything since you were five years old. I told you about erections, and wet dreams. I know you are at that age that your hormones are raging through your body, so just talk to me."

I squirmed, and fidgeted, hemmed and hawed, gurgled and sputtered.

"Honey, I understand. I am not mad or upset, I just want to know. And if there is any way I can help you."

Help me I thought? Help me? Yes, you can help me disappear from the planet for a start.

"Lyle, look at me", she commanded, and I did.

"Now, tell me what you like about my panties? Do you like the feel? They are so different than your Jockeys, I know. Is that it?

"Or, and this is what I really think, you like the feel...and the smell. A woman has a smell that is meant to make males want to have sex, to mate with the female. It is the biological plan for the continuation of the species. So, possibly, that is why you like to masturbate in my panties"

I am sitting there getting all aroused, my penis getting stiff just hearing the word panties.

My mother is sitting across form me with a blouse open, with the swelling mounds of her breasts showing. What a sight. Nothing much different than usual, except me. Now I am noticing her cleavage, the soft round mounds of her breasts as they move in and out as she breaths. I see her bra beneath the blouse and that makes me even more excited. She has leaned forward and her legs are spread, knees apart. There is enough light in the room to see all the way up to her panties. Her pink panties.

I am so confused, horney, excited and hormone swamped that I can only stare.

My mother notices and says: "Are these your favorite pair, the pink ones? Tell me, Lyle, are they?"

I mumble yes

She spreads her legs a bit more so I can see how the panty gusset (I didn't know the word then) is spread across her mound as she sits back and says "take a good look, Lyle"

I see a dark spot in the middle of her crotch and wonder if she is leaking that wonderful yellowish white stuff that I had sniffed in her panty crotch. I am mesmerized by the sight and paralyzed, unable to even think, so I just stare and pant, barely aware of how I must look. As I look I become even more aware of my still growing penis, which, untouched by me, begins to spurt. My breathing gets rapid and I flush even more as my khaki pants show a growing dark spot.

"Stand up, Lyle" my mother commands. The thrill of seeing her panties and breasts are all mixed up in this moment of utter sexual release. Desire and satisfaction are now coupled with humiliation. What a sexual nirvana I am in.

Come over to me Lyle. Let me see what has happened. "Did you cum in your pants, Lyle? Did you?"

Again I can only mumble a soft yes.

I stand in front of my mother, my body still shaking and the spreading dark spot on my pants evidence of my lack of control. Or evidence of the power my mothers panties have over me.

"Take off your pants, Lyle. Now, take them off. Your underpants, too. NOW!"

I pull them down, but they won't come off over my shoes.

"Sit down and take your shoes off, Lyle."

I sit down right in front of my mothers spread knees, so very close to the pink panties. I am so very close I can feel the heat of her body and I can smell her smell. I can clearly see the dark spot and the smell is almost overpowering, causing me to lose sight of the fact that I am supposed to be removing my shoes as I sit and stare at her pink panties and smell that arousing aroma.

My mother reaches down and helps me pull my shoes off, and then my pants.

I am getting excited again and my penis is getting hard again.

"Stand up, Lyle and let me see what this is all about."

My mother stands up too, and I see that I am just a bit taller than she is.

She reaches up under her skirt and pulls her pink panties down, stepping out of them, bringing them to her nose for a sniff and then hanging them on my rigid penis, sticking out in front of me.

"I want to see you masturbate, Lyle. Now, use the panties to masturbate while I watch. Show me how you do it."

I am surprised, thrilled and even more excited as she first pulls me toward her, hugging me, pushing her ample breasts I my chest. I am unaware of just what lasting effects this will have on me. How I will later in life want the humiliation of being "told" to masturbate in front of a woman, of her using a loving, yet stern, voice as she encourages me to do whatever it is she wants.

"Show me, Lyle. Show mother how you use her panties to masturbate."

I carefully wrap the wet crotch of her panties lengthwise over my turgid throbbing cock. The damp spot covering the head of my penis and with my left hand I wrap the remaining soft, sexy, sensual material around my testicles. My breathing is now very rapid, my legs getting weak as my bulging eyes begin to tear and I squirt. I start to stagger back as my mother grabs hold of my shoulders, softly saying, "let it spurt, Lyle, let it spurt. Let mommy hold you," and she pulls me to her breasts. We fall back on to the big chair she had been sitting in. Me still spurting, her comforting me with soft cooing sounds as she tenderly rubs my back. Whispering, "It's all right, baby, it's just fine. Enjoy and let mommy hold you."

I do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Helps

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1006 milliseconds