• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Feeding the Pack Ch. 03

Feeding the Pack Ch. 03

Although his touch initially startled her, when Alpha brushed his knuckle across her cheek, Jenna held still while her heart pounded a new rhythm. When the blindfold pushed from her face a few seconds later, she had to blink hard against the spots clouding her vision. She squinted at first, but then slowly opened her eyes again.

A mesmerizing set of dark eyes stared back at her.

She studied Alpha's face, noting the deep cuts of his face, making it angular and not altogether attractive. The strong jaw, the broad nose and the prominence of his brow and cheekbones gave his look a uniqueness that kept her mesmerized. She couldn't place her finger on just why his features intrigued her, but at the heart of the matter, she knew she liked his look.

Alpha, in return, didn't try to appease her with a gentle smile or a soft touch. He waited, giving her a moment to pass judgment. His gaze dropped to her lips, his tongue swiping over his own bottom lip. There was desire there.

A compulsion to tilt her face toward his and wait for the kiss he obviously wanted to give her rifled through Jenna. Somehow she knew that when and if they did kiss, it would be more than just the meeting of skin on skin. Alpha would plunder her mouth, taking and abusing it at his whim.

Her nipples tightened, the damned machine doing more to stimulate her arousal. She broke her perusal of Alpha to glance down and what she saw made her heart drop into her stomach.

She'd been connected to a milking machine. True to his damned words, Alpha indeed planned on milking her. God, how she wished her pussy didn't pulse at the thought of that, but her breasts were swelling, her insides twisting as she accepted her fate. The shackles held her in place and Alpha's expression brooked no disobedience. He was determined to have his way and she knew there'd be no way out of it until he was done. Maybe later she could escape, but for now...She would do as he said willingly. Based on her body's dripping response, she'd probably enjoy it.

"What happens now?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"I give you the protein and with a little time, you'll begin to produce. Your offering will be given to members of the Pack and our sickness will gradually fade away."

"Do what you need to, I guess." Get this whole thing over with.

Alpha's gaze dropped to her lips again. "Good," he said. Then his mouth lowered to hers.

There was a brief moment when Jenna feared he might bite her. Hell, maybe even wanted it, but then she crushed that fear and fell into the heat of the kiss. As she'd suspected he would, Alpha took from her. She moaned into his mouth, breathing a thing of distant importance. He stole it with the demanding movement of his lips against hers. And when his tongue thrust into her mouth, she whimpered from the force of it.

At once, a bitter taste flooded her and she tried to back away. Alpha's hands shot up, gripped her head, and held her in place. She realized then that he was the cause, that he inundated her with this foul-tasting protein through a kiss. Despite herself, she found herself rocking her hips because despite the bitterness, this gorgeous man, full of power and dominance, incited something primal in her.

She didn't want just to be kissed by him. She wanted him inside her. She wanted to see his cock. To taste the pre-cum beaded at the tip of it. She wanted to stroke her tongue over the veiny bulges along his length. To smell the musk of his skin. Taste the brine of his balls. She wanted it all.

When he pulled away from their heated exchange, Alpha cupped her breasts and to her surprise, she realized they were tingling. They felt full, ready to burst. He gave each a gentle squeeze, his brow furrowing when nothing seemed to happen. He continued to massage them, his sight intent on the cups still rhythmically pulling at her skin. "More," he muttered.

Dawning horror blanketed Jenna when she realized that the tips of her nipples grew moist. "Oh my God," she cried. "What did you do to me?"

She watched with him as a droplet of white liquid formed at the ends of her breasts.

"It's a start, but not enough. You're not ready for more protein yet, but I can't wait for you to get there." He tore his gaze away from the cups and looked her in the eyes. She didn't like what she saw there. "If we had more time, I would wait. I'd let you get accustomed to the idea and could slowly introduce the protein. But we're dying and I have to hasten the timetable. I'll have to raise your hormone levels to get this to work faster. Do you understand? We're desperate."

Surprisingly, she did understand. And on some level, she wanted to help him. "Untie me, please."

"I can't do that."

"You don't have to let me go, but can you please untie me? My arms are going numb."

That's all it took. Alpha reached into a back pocket, withdrew a small key and removed the shackle from the bolt holding it. Instead of letting her go though, he had her place her hands together in front of her. While he hadn't released her, at least her arms didn't feel like pins and needles anymore. "Better?" he asked as he engaged the lock once again.

"Yes, thank you." She was afraid to ask, but said it anyway. "Now what?"

"Hold still." Alpha reached behind him, picking up a large pair of scissors from the nearby cart. It must have been what he'd used earlier to cut through her shirt. Implement in hand, he bent down next to her, his face level with her crotch. His proximity would have allowed him to smell how intense the past half hour had been.

Just as she expected, his nostrils flared, and Alpha looked up at her. Jenna's face heated through, the blush extending down her neck and chest. He said, "I'm glad you're enjoying this. I hope you enjoy what we do next as well."

"I'm not enjoying this at all," Jenna lied.

Alpha's lips curved into a sexy grin. "Okay," he said in a tone that suggested he didn't believe her one iota.

Her breath caught when the cold metal brushed against her thigh. Alpha had slid the scissors between her skin and her panties and Jenna knew what would happen next. Without ceremony or speech, Alpha snipped the fabric holding her panties in place and within seconds, she stood bared before him. The sodden panties floated to the ground, displaying her level of arousal and further making a liar of her.

"You're going to rape me?" she asked, a lump forming in her throat.

Alpha stood. "Not rape. I will never rape you. When I put my cock inside you, it will only be after you've asked me to. And when it's all over, after my cum is coating your insides, I'm going to knot you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Feeding the Pack Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds