• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nervited

Nervited

I can't decide on an outfit. I've narrowed it down to two: my powerful, sleek, sexy latex dress, or my lacey, quaint, doll-like new corset. I'm fluttering between the two faster than a hummingbird.

I've coined a new term for how I feel about tonight - nervited. I need this, because none of the other terms in my vocabulary quite seem to cover this feeling. Excited, anxious, nervous, expectant, apprehensive, agitated...

Tonight is the night that I let her into my life. No - not just my life. Our lives. My mouth salivates and my knickers moisten as I think about it, her. At the same time my heart quickens and my hands clam up. I'm a complete dichotomy, both excited and deathly worried about this evening. I've come close to cancelling so many times...but...a part of me really wants this. Something in me wants me to try this.

I've gone for the latex - I need the power.

~*~

The doorbell goes. I'm sat in our leather armchair, the one with a regent's view of the whole room. We've cleared a large space around the padded plinth in the middle of our living room, and our select favourite toys are lain out on the slate window seat. My heart is thudding in my ears, and I'm sure He can hear it as he lays a kiss on my forehead before heading to the door. He trails his fingers down the side of my face as moves to go, bestowing me with a loving look and a trace of excitement in his eyes. He thinks I'm doing this entirely for him - little does he know how much I want out of it too.

He returns slower than he left, leading her along by the rough hessian leash looped around her neck. She's crawling on her hands and knees and I catch a glimpse of her lacey white baby doll and a thong set high in her rounded ass cheeks. My breath catches with nerves and sheer erotic excitement as He leads her to crouch at my feet, large eyes gazing up at me willingly.

We pause as I survey her, examining her offering. She holds my gaze, aware of my scrutiny, but not challenging me either. I slide my gaze over her small, pert breasts, down to the curve of her hip and her hands placed daintily on her knees. I move suddenly, grasping her chin firmly and eliciting a short gasp. For that she receives a sharp slap to her right cheek, and the girl learns quickly not to make a sound, causing me to smirk. "Retrieve drinks from the kitchen. There is port on the side table. Be quick."

I rise to my feet as she toddles to the kitchen, and He pulls me in close, pressing the hard length of his body against mine, hand in my hair at the nape of my neck. "Enjoy yourself, my darling," he murmurs, "My present to you."

We're standing joined at the hip as she returns with two crystal glasses of port. As she nears, she drops to her knees, offering the glasses she has carefully carried. We each take one, and she lowers her head, waiting patiently with her hands on her knees as we sup. I hand my glass to Him.

My hand in her hair forcing her to scramble backwards exacts a squeal that pleases me. She manages to catch up with my motion - just - and gains her balance just as we reach the solid oak table. Crushing her head to the table with my hand entwined in her hair, I press the apex of my latex skirt against her lace covered behind and press her against the sharp edge of the table, causing her to wince. Her choice of thong has left her arse bared, and I drag my sharp nails up the back of her thigh and over her arse before landing a sharp, resounding smack on her arse cheek. To my pleasure, she grunts.

"Stretch your arms out high above your head to grab that ring." She complies, immediately, wanting to please me. He quickly secures her hands in rope handcuffs attached to the ring, before spreading her legs to be tied to each table post. She's stretched to her limits, struggling on her tiptoes, arse ripe for the spanking. I release my hold of her hair and step back to enjoy the view. She's nervous with the quiet, straining her head to locate us.

I reach over to His cock as we both survey her, tied spread-eagled to the table. He's deliciously hard, trapped in his jeans, and I am starting to revel in the power I currently hold. He groans, arching his hips into the palm of my hand. I pull him in for a deep, possessive kiss, then head over to where our toys are laid out.

I run my hand lightly over the array of floggers, canes, paddles, and whips, settling on a lovely suede long flogger, and a sharp cane. I hand the cane to Him, and sidle up behind the girl strapped to my table. She flinches as I trail a finger up the line of the thong snuck in her arse, discovering how deliciously wet she is already.

The first crack of the flogger as it hits her left arse cheek brings a smile to my face, remembering its feel when He first used it on my arse. I widen my smile as she squeaks and wriggles. Did she actually think I was going to be nice to her? I know the depths a good flogging can take you to - and I know her proclivities.

I swipe the flogger firmly over her arse several more times, enjoying how each crack makes her squeal louder. I place a few blows on her shoulders intermittently so she doesn't know where I'll land next. The volume and strength of her squeals increase, and as I land the final blow sharply across the tops of her thighs, I leave her heaving and panting for breath.

I turn to Him, cheeks flushed and a slight smile playing on my lips. I beckon for him to come closer, standing slightly to one side of her with enough space to swing that cane He is holding hard. My hand grips a shock of her hair and forces her head back painfully. I growl in her ear, my menace taking me by surprise, "Choose a number between 2 and 8."

She squeaks out "3", and a slightly bemused look passes between He and I. I ask her to count the blows, and as she starts with 1 I lay a moderately hard thwack on her bottom with my flogger. "2...", I go again. She's feeling okay, she can take this, and "3" is out of her mouth before I've really taken my hand back from laying the second blow. He takes the third blow, landing a resoundingly hard crack with the cane right where her thighs meet her arse. The squeal that's ripped from her lips is blood-curdling, but a flash of my fingers over her pussy show that she's dripping wet, and her flesh is all covered in goose pimples. She pushes "4" out, almost relieved at the touch of the flogger, and follows relatively quickly with "5".

You can feel her tense for the next number, anticipating the blow. Almost before she's rounded her teeth for the 's' He has rained a crack on her arse that even I'm whimpering in sympathy. I fondle her bottom as I allow her a few minutes breathing space, and to my pride she brings out '7' and '8' far quicker than I'd expected.

Her breath catches on '9', and I head around to the top of the table before she can say it. Tilting her head up, I bring my lips millimetres from hers, murmuring "What's the number?" Apprehension fills her eyes as I bite her bottom lip and He lands the cane firmly, squarely and powerfully on her arse. Tears flow freely down her cheeks as she holds my gaze, pleading and submissive at the same time. I turn my bite into a gentle, deep kiss, silently communicating how pleased I am with her.

He speaks now - "Come here." It is a tone I recognise - my time in charge is now over. I saunter around the table, her eyes following me warily from her prone position, and close the gap. At arm's reach, he grabs me by the throat with his left hand and plunges his other hand up my skirt, dragging me towards him. His fingers delve into me, deep, and I'm immediately putty in his hands. My knees fail me and any resistance I may have had dissipates. "Good Girl", He whispers.

Before I'm cognisant, my hands are tied firmly behind my back and I'm forced onto the plinth on my knees, arse up in the air. He plunges his cock deeply into me, hitting my core and causing me to gasp. All of a sudden, just as I'm starting to enjoy his cock invading my pussy, He pulls out, clamping my ankles in place so that I can't move. I'm frustrated, bereft of his cock, and whimper as He goes to release her.

She's brought on her knees to the side of me on the plinth, and tied in the same position. He leaves us there briefly, looking at each other, one with a red arse and the other with a red pussy whilst He gazes on. He weights a heavy wooden paddle in his hand, planning his swipes carefully.

The sting as He brings the paddle down sharply on my left cheek sends me reeling immediately. I barely register that He's got a pattern, a swing going, if you will, alternating between her red arse cheeks and my fast glowing ones. Holding her gaze is intoxicating, seeing each other space out. The sting no longer dissipates between each blow, but is building and building until my arse feels like it's on fire. Neither of us squeal, but we are groaning almost in unison now as He brings the blows down sharp and solid. My eyes close and I disappear, connected only by the sting on my arse.

I come back to my ankles being unclamped and me being rolled onto my back, legs spread and clamped wide at the thighs. With his fingers plunging down my throat, He grabs her by the hair and forces her face into my dripping pussy. She starts licking with enthusiasm and no lack of skill, causing me to drop my head back and moan delightedly. As my mouth opens to moan, it's filled with his cock, plunging deep into my throat. Her assault on my clit and his invasion in my mouth send my body haywire- I'm aware of my hands trapped and tied behind my back, my thighs spread and clamped, his fingers hard on my nipples as his cock hits the back of my throat and her tongue, oh god, her tongue and her swirling and sucking and nibbling. I tease his cock as hungrily as I can manage with all this distraction, He's fucking my throat and losing himself.

She sucks and nibbles her way into causing me to orgasm, exploding suddenly and violently against her skillful tongue, as He withdraws with a loud moan and squirts hot, thick cum all over my tummy and her face. I'm incoherent, murmuring slightly, and He regains his composure first. He directs her to clean me up, and I slowly come back down to earth to the sense of her tongue lapping the sensitive skin on my tummy clean of his cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nervited

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds