• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 10

Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 10

12

All characters are over 18.

*****

Jimmy and Jane walked Susie to the door.

"Goodnight," Susie said. Susie kissed them both. Jimmy got the longer, more passionate kiss.

Susie left the Wilson's house on cloud 9. This had been the best day of her life. Jimmy had made love to her and she was still feeling the endorphin rush from her climaxes. She walked out of there a happy, sexual confident woman.

"Thank you, Jimmy. Did you see the smile on that girl's face! "Jane said after Susie left.

Jane clutched his arm and pulled it into her body. She crushed it against her breasts. She was happy that her plan to have Jimmy and Susie hook up had worked. Susie had a great time. Jimmy had fun and maybe, just maybe, she would think of Jimmy as her brother who dated other girls not as the guy that was meant for her.

Jimmy said, "I had a good time with her at the banquet and in bed. She's a firecracker - a big bang in a small package."

"If she's the firecracker, how come you were the one that exploded?"

Jane laughed at her own joke.

"Twice!"

"Very funny sis. It's getting late. How about we attend to your wounds and go to bed?"

Jane nodded and the twins headed off to their bedrooms holding hands. Jane was skipping. Jimmy said,

"You use the bathroom first. Knock on my door when you're ready for me to dress your cuts."

Jane nodded. She went through her nightly routine. She stripped off her clothes and slipped on a silk robe with a block print of birds and bamboo. Her father had bought it for her mother when he was in Japan. Jane liked it because it was soft and it reminded Jane of her mom.

Jane knocked on Jimmy's door and announced, "I'm ready."

Jimmy gathered up the Neosporin and the Band-Aids. Jane sat on her bed waiting for him. He started on her face and then did the ones he could see on her arms. He knelt on the floor and treated the cuts on her legs. As he worked his way up, Jane untied the sash and shrugged the robe off. Jimmy's eyes were even with her shaved crotch. He stared. She noticed. She spread her legs to let him have a better view of her hairless sex. She had a neat pussy just two thick outer lips and a slit with a slight protrusion where the split flesh came together and formed a hood over her clit.

"Sexy or slutty?" Jane asked concerned. "Susie did it for me. We had to because of what Evan did . . ." Her voice trailed off.

"Beautiful is the first thought that pops into my mind," Jimmy answered honestly.

Jimmy also had a popping reaction in his pants. He was fully hard. He looked up at her, back to her shaved pussy and then up to her face.

"Definitely sexy. Remind me to thank Susie the next time we see her."

Jane was pleased that he hadn't shouted "You Whore!". However, she saw something that concerned her. There was an unusual look in his eye. She struggled to identify it. It wasn't one of the usual emotions - surprise, happiness or disappointment. She thought she saw a hungry look in his eyes. It was only there for a second. Then she saw him re-arranging his growing manhood in his pants. She giggled and said,

"Are you going to thank Susie with that stout pole that's trying to burst out of your shorts?"

Jane expected Jimmy to blush and stutter instead he looked her in the eye and said,

"What is the appropriate gift for someone who helps save the life of the girl you love most in the entire world?"

Jane stopped laughing. She felt time stop. What a wonderful thing for him to say. She melted inside. Strong feelings of love and happiness coursed through her veins. She welled up with tears. The twins stared into each other's eyes. It was like they were peering into other's souls. No words were spoken for a while.

Reluctantly Jimmy returned to dressing his sister's wounds. He had spoken from the heart and she had not responded. Did she not feel the same way or was she not yet ready to verbalize it? The moment passed.

Jimmy had Jane flip over and lay across her bed so he could deal with the larger cut Evan had made on her butt. Before he got started Jimmy took a moment to enjoy the view. Jane had a lovely heart-shaped ass. Since her sex was no longer covered by a thick pelt of black fur, he had an unobstructed view of her holy trinity: her pussy, her anus and her plump ass.

Jane noticed the inactivity and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Anything wrong?"

"No. Nothing's wrong. I'm your brother and all, but I have to say I must be looking at the most beautiful sight in the world."

Jane blushed. Embarrassed, she closed her legs. Softly she said,

"Thank you. Susie was right. You have a knack for saying just the right thing."

Jimmy completed the medial treatment.

"There you go. All fixed up. Sleep well."

He turned to leave.

"Jimmy, I've been having bad dreams every time I close my eyes. I feel safe in your arms. Please stay."

"Okay."

Jimmy pulled off his shirt. He figured he'd wear his shorts to bed. Jane was glowing because of Jimmy's heartfelt comments. She wanted to be as close as possible to him. She wanted to be skin-to-skin. Jane reached out and unbuttoned his shorts. She pulled them and his boxers down. His swollen manhood sprung up and pointed towards the ceiling.

Jane climbed into bed nude. She held the sheet up inviting him to slip in behind her. Jimmy did. Jane snuggled up against his hard body and his hard cock. She pulled his arm over her body and sighed contentedly. She said,

"Thanks for everything."

When Jane pressed her butt up against his hard-on. Jimmy automatically pressed it firmly between her ass cheeks. Jane felt secure and she slept well. Jimmy went to sleep too after noticing how perfectly his dick fit nestled in the valley of his sister's womanly derriere.

^^^

Jimmy woke and found his hand wrapped around his sister's soft breast. His erection was pressed against her naked butt. He briefly wondered if he had had a hard-on all night long. He squeezed her breast and he gave her a kiss on the neck. Jane moaned.

"Mmm. Morning," She murmured as she pushed herself into him while stretching.

"Morning yourself," jimmy replied. He pushed back with his hard prick. Then he extracted himself from the bed.

"Sleep as long as you want. I'm going to call the school and let them know we are taking the day off."

Jane got up an hour later. She showered and ate the breakfast Jimmy cooked for her. They repeated the medical procedure dressing all of Jane's wounds. Her erect blunt nipples stared at Jimmy the whole time. His covered cock was just as hard.

They had a quiet day. Jane rested. Jimmy went for a long run to stay in shape for football.

^^^

On the way home from soccer practice, Susie stopped by the Wilson's house.

"Hi-eye," Susie said in an elongated fashion when Jimmy answered the door. She was vibrant, glowing. Jimmy smiled in response. They kissed hello.

"I thought I would check in on our patient on the way home."

"Sure. Come in. We have been following your regimen: Neosporin every morning and before bed. Is there anything else we should be doing?"

Susie and Jimmy walked into the family room and found Jane sleeping on the couch.

"She looks angelic," Susie said. "You must be taking good care of her."

Jane stirred hearing her voice. She yawned, stretched and sat up.

"Hello Susie."

"Hi Jane. I wanted to look in on you."

"Sure. Thanks."

"Jimmy, to answer your question about additional treatments Jane could lay out naked in the sun for 30 minutes a day. Since before the pyramids were built, healers have relied on sunlight to mend wounds. Before antibiotics, sunlight was used to speed up healing because sunlight is an efficient germ killer."

"Really? Good to know," Jimmy said.

Susie said, "Jane, I think a thorough exam is in order. Just to be on the safe side."

Jane said, "OK . . . Oh! Okay. Whatever you think is best. "

Jimmy got the drift of the conversation and said,

"Ah. . . I have some chores to do outside. I'll leave you two alone."

Susie joined Jane on the sofa. She placed her exam bag on the floor and said,

"Jane, you look better. Well rested. Does anything hurt?"

"I'm a little sore. I've been taking it easy."

"Do you mind if I have a look?"

"No. I appreciate your concern. I guess here is as good a place as any to do it."

Jane stood and removed her clothes. She presented her nude body to Susie. Susie peeled back a few Band-Aids.

"These are healing nicely. No signs of infection. Can you kneel and rest your chest on the sofa I'll check the other two sites."

Jane did as instructed. She knew the drill. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Susie ran a gloved finger along her skin. She brushed her anus and vaginal lips.

"The tearing around your anus is healing."

"It hurts like hell to poop," Jane explained.

"Sorry, it may be a couple more days before you're back to normal. I'm going to slip a finger inside your vagina, okay?"

Susie did the exam. Jane felt some discomfort. She groaned.

"Ouch."

Susie patted her butt and said,

"I know. Sorry to be causing you pain. You are getting better and thank goodness there are no signs of infection."

Susie kissed Jane's ass and said, "All done."

Jane giggled and said, "That's a kind send off. What would your Grandpa say?"

"He would say you have a mighty fine keister."

Susie handed Jane her underwear and said,

"You can get dressed. Ah . . . Can I ask you a question? Has Jimmy said anything about me?"

"He said he had a good time with you, in and out of bed. He said you're a real firecracker."

Susie was encouraged.

"I had a good time with him too. I know our relationship is not deep. I don't expect us to date or go stead, but maybe we could hang out. The three of us as friends."

Jane smiled and grabbed Susie's hand and said,

"Absolutely."

Susie said shyly, "I . . . I hope Jimmy and I have sex again."

The girls shared a smile of understanding.

"Can you join us for dinner tonight?" Jane asked.

"Thanks. Let me go talk with Jimmy before I commit."

Susie went outside and found Jimmy sitting on the patio.

"Hello. Can we talk?"

"Sure, have a seat."

Susie pulled her chair around so she sat directly in front of Jimmy. Susie said,

"I don't "love" love you, but I really like you. I know you are not in love with me. My hope is you, Jane and I can be friends and hang out together. I don't expect that we will date or be a couple."

"Sure. I think of you as a good friend. We can go to a movie and do other stuff. I like you and value your friendship. You have helped Jane so much."

"Good. We are on the same page."

Susie felt nervous as she said, "Emm . . . We don't have to, but if you want to . . ."

Jimmy looked at her confused. He didn't know what she was trying to say. Susie spoke quickly and louder than she meant to.

"I HOPE WE CAN HAVE SEX AGAIN."

Susie realized she had been shouting and said in a quieter voice,

"You know, like friends with benefits. We don't have to if you don't want to." Susie added the last part on in a nervous manner.

"I'd like to be with you again. I really enjoyed it. If we can be friends who have fun, not boyfriend and girlfriend, that would be great."

Jane stuck her head out the door.

"What's all this shouting about wanting to have sex?"

Susie was embarrassed and covered her face with her hands. Jane chuckled and said,

"I guess that means you're staying for dinner, huh?"

The trio had a pleasant meal. After the dinner, Jane asked,

"So I guess you two have an understanding?"

Jimmy looked embarrassed. Susie looked to Jimmy and then said,

"Ah . . . Yes. We're friends."

"Special friends?"

Susie and Jimmy nodded.

"Cool," Jane said and she changed the subject.

Later as Jane and Susie washed the dishes, Jane asked, "How did you swallow Jimmy's cock?"

"A combination of knowledge and determination. Jane I'm not pretty. You're so beautiful, boys would let you piss on their toothbrush just to see where it comes from."

"Hah! What?" Jane guffawed at Susie's crude joke. Susie continued,

"I figure if I'm going to catch a guy, I will have to wow him. Any girl can give a blowjob. I will go the extra mile and deep throat his cock. Like any other skill there are technics to learn and to practice."

"Jimmy really seemed to like it. Can you teach me?"

"Yes."

"I'm afraid I will gag."

"Everyone is. You can learn to overcome your gag reflex. Relaxation is the key."

Susie could see that Jane still had concerns about gagging. She said,

"You know people that wear contact lenses don't you?"

"Yes."

"Can you imagine touching you eyeball with your finger?"

Jane shook her head and said, "No. Just thinking about it makes my eyes water."

"Exactly, but people do it every day. They have learned to control their blink reflect. With practice you can learn to overcome your gag reflect."

Jane said, "That make sense."

Susie continued her education of Jane.

"Unless the cock is too thick, you can take it all the way down no matter how long it is. It will take some practice though. Have you ever seen a sword swallower? I know, you think they use a collapsible sword but that's wrong. There is no trick, the sword is the real deal and as rigid as a steel bar. They simply relax, open their throat and down it goes. "

"When the cock touches the back of your throat and doesn't go down your body will reject it and try to push it back out. This is the gag reflex. You actually do have to swallow the cock. The trick is when you feel the cock at the back of your throat swallow just like you do when you have to swallow a huge pill. After some practice it will get easier and easier and soon you will be taking it down with no problem. The first time you try lay across a bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge. That will put your throat at the optimum angle making it easier for the cock to slide down your throat."

Susie looked at Jane. She seemed to be absorbing the information. She added,

"Being relaxed helps so take a long bubble bath, gulp a glass of wine or breathe deeply. Do something that will make you calm. And practice."

"How did you practice?"

"When I turned eighteen my older sister gave me a double headed dildo. She said I wasn't pretty enough to land a boyfriend and that I better get proficient with this and then go find me a lesbian."

"That's horrible!"

"Yes. She's a real peach. I took her words to heart though. I learned to suck and swallow those 12 inches of silicone. "

"Can you show me how you do it?"

Susie looked at Jane oddly. She said, "Jane, I don't walk around with a 12 inch dildo in my purse."

"Hey Jimmy," Jane called out.

"Yeah," Jimmy answered from the next room.

Jane pulled off the yellow rubber gloves she was wearing and beckoned for Susie to follow her. The girls marched into the family room.

"Susie is teaching me a new move. Since you two are sex partners you can help."

"What? Woah. What's this about," Jimmy said embarrassed and confused.

"Susie's teaching me to deep throat a guy. She explained it to me. I want to get a closer look at her technique," Jane said matter-of- factly.

Jane turned to Susie and asked, "You don't mind do ya?"

"Ah . . . I guess not."

Jane turned to Jimmy and said, "You raved about what Susie did to you."

"Well . . . Yes."

"Okay then. Do it again . . . for science!"

Jane grabbed a hand from each of them and pulled the pair down the hall to her bedroom. Jane knelt in front of Jimmy. She grasped his gym shorts and quickly pulled them and his underwear to the floor. She exposed his flaccid penis. It dangled between his legs.

Jane then grabbed Susie and tugged her down so she was kneeling beside her on the floor. Cautiously Susie looked at Jimmy's member. Then her big eyes looked up at his.

Jimmy said, "Its' all right, Susie. We better do what she wants or she'll be bugging us all night."

Jimmy smiled to re-assure Susie. His words quieted her concerns. Susie smiled in returned and said,

"Oh I'm wearing one of my favorite tops. I'd hate to get anything on it."

Susie peeled off her blouse and her undershirt baring her tiny breasts and chunky nipples. Then she slurped Jimmy's cock into her mouth.

Jimmy grew hard from Susie's oral efforts. Susie licked, kissed and sucked his cock. She swallowed him a couple of times.

"Wow!" Jane said. "I can see your throat bulge as he goes down."

Susie pulled off Jimmy and said,

"With practice you can do this. I suggest you start like this."

Susie lay on her back across the bed. Her head hung off the side.

"Jimmy, come here." Susie guided him to her. She maneuvered him until he straddled her face. His balls rested on her forehead.

"Jane, see how his cock lines up with my throat."

"Yes."

"This alignment makes it easier to go down. Once you've mastered this position you can try others. Remember the technique. Relax. Breathe in as you take him into your mouth. Swallow like it's a big pill. Okay? Watch."

Susie sighed long and loud relaxing her whole body. Then she took another deep breath as she engulfed his erection. Jane could see her throat muscles moving, swallowing. Jimmy's cock disappeared.

"Cool," Jane said. She begged, "Let me try!"

Susie released Jimmy's cock and blurted out, "Jane, he's your brother!"

Jimmy too was shocked by her request. Sure they had seen each other naked and well Joan had tricked them into heavy petting, but to have conscious sexual contact? Could he? Should he?

"Come here Jimmy," Jane ordered. "This isn't "sex" . This is clinical. It's training."

Susie held her tongue. Theoretically Jane was correct. However, Jimmy was torn. On the one hand society told him sexual contact with his sister was wrong, but on the other hand he had been dreaming about having sex with his beautiful sister. Jimmy move towards her.

"Let me get warm up," Jane said. Jane grasped his hard cock and took the head into her mouth. He was warm and wet from being in Susie. Jane tongued the underside of his crown and bobbed up and down. Jimmy almost lost it just from seeing his sister blow him.

"You have a nice cock," Jane said sincerely. "Let me get into position."

Jane pulled her top over her head and flopped on the bed next to Susie wearing just her bra and shorts. She took a deep breath and exhale slowly. She let her head hang off the bed and signaled Jimmy to come to her. She inhaled as his cock entered her mouth.

"That's it," Susie said coaching her.

When his erection touched the back of her throat Jane became frightened. She tightened up and gagged. She had to pull off him. Jane had a coughing fit. Jimmy worried that he had hurt her. Susie rubbed her back and said,

"Jane, are you all right?"

"Did I hurt you?" Jimmy was mortified at the thought that he had injured his sister.

"No. I'm fine." Jane coughed again.

"It was my fault. I panicked. I got scared and tensed up. Come here Jimmy. I know where I went wrong. Let me try again."

Jimmy edge his penis over to his sister's upside down face. She took a relaxing breath and released it. She sounded like a woman in a Lamaze class.

"Whooo."

Jane smiled at Jimmy indicating that she was ready. He slowly feed her his cock. Jane remained relaxed this time. When his crown touched her throat, she swallowed a couple of times. His cock went part way down her throat.

"Mmmeee," Jane squealed at her success.

Jimmy pulled out.

"I did it! I did it! Again. Let me try to take more. "

"Okay. Jimmy. Remember she can't breathe while you're in her throat so don't stay in there too long," Susie said.

Jane did her cleansing breath. Jimmy slid his dick into her mouth. She grabbed his ass and pulled him in all the way in.

"Good girl! Susie congratulated Jane.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds