• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

123456...16

Milly Tremain's life took a strange turn in her senior year of high school, that would permanently alter her for the rest of her life. Milly had just turned 18 and was feeling the need to express her independence, but she didn't have the judgment to know how to handle her newly found freedom.

In recent years, Milly's lovely body had blossomed into womanhood, sporting the same flaring hips and heavy bust that marked her mother's figure. As Milly grew older, she increasingly resembled her buxom mother. As she acquired her mother's curves and a more confident step, she began to move with the same womanly grace as her mother. Shelly Tremain had been a great beauty in her youth, with a stunning figure and long locks of wheat-colored hair that wafted about her face. Even as a middle aged woman, she was still striking, but she wore the dowdy dresses of a housewife and had a Puritanical aversion to showing off her curves.

Milly was told by her grandmother, that her mother had been a very beautiful and popular girl in high school. Her mother had never shown her any pictures from that time period, so Milly was delighted when her grandmother had opened a photo album to show her pictures of her mother in her youth. "Milly, you look so much like your mother at that age," her grandmother told her kindly. Milly thought that she did look remarkably similar to the old photos of her mother in high school. Milly, however, didn't think that she would ever be as beautiful and glamorous as the young woman in the photos. Milly had her mother's curves, but her face was rounder and she was shorter than her mother. Her hair color was a darker shade of blond, edging toward brunette in some places.

Milly's mother was careful to not let her precious daughter hang out with the wrong crowd. Milly chafed at her mother's overprotectiveness at times, yet she generally respected her mother's wishes and had avoided the parties frequented by the faster crowd in her school.

When Milly's best friend, Nelly, called one Saturday afternoon and asked her to come to her house, Milly's mother gave her permission to go because she didn't worry that Nelly would get her into trouble. Nelly was one of the select girls that her watchful mother considered to be socially appropriate. Nelly came from a good family who had lived in their small town for generations.

Her mother was very careful to only allow Milly to associate with the right class of people, since a girl's reputation in small towns was easy to break, but very hard to recover afterwards. It was widely rumored that Milly's mother had slept with several of the town's most eligible men, before marrying Milly's father. For that unpardonable sin, she was never invited to the social gatherings of the most prominent women in the town. The exclusion was subtle, yet it cut Milly's mother deeply and she was determined to make sure that her daughter did not suffer from youthful indiscretions as she had. People in small towns had long memories and a girl who got a reputation could rarely shake it, no matter how decent and upright a woman she might be later in life.

Milly skipped over to Nelly's house which was just around the corner. Nelly had long wavy brunette hair and a slim build, which generally didn't attract much attention, but today she was wearing lots of makeup and had styled her hair differently. Milly thought she looked good in her tight stretch pants which showed off her slim hips and little round bottom, but she was surprised to see the normally retiring girl so attired. After greeting Nelly's mother at the front door, Milly was pulled in Nelly's room.

Milly explained, "Milly, I want to go to a party tonight, but my mom will never let me out of the house unless I go with someone like you, someone she trusts. Do you mind?"

Milly grinned, knowing that her mother would say exactly the same thing to her. She would never let her go to a party, unless she went with a "good" girl like Nelly. Milly and Nelly both had equally protective mothers and the girls were long accustomed to working around the restrictions imposed by their mothers.

Thus, the two girls got their mothers to agree to let them go to the party that Saturday night. Nelly insisted that Milly dress differently for the party. Milly had never been very particular about clothes. In the last year she had started to fill out, which shapely hips and a full bust, but she had never been very fashionable. She didn't do much with her dirty blonde hair, except comb it straight and pin it back so the locks hung long and flowing down her back. She rarely made-up her face, aside from a bit of lipstick, since she was too practical to waste 15 minutes every morning doing her makeup like some of the more popular girls at school. Yet, Nelly insisted she look nice and she used a curling iron to add some wave to Nelly's bangs, so they didn't have to be pinned back, but could hang in front without covering her eyes.

Nelly enthused, "Milly, why don't you try on some of my older sister's clothes. She is busty like you and she left a whole box of outfits that she will never use again when she left for college. They rummaged through the box, and found a green dress that Nelly liked. Milly thought that it was too small for her bigger frame, but Nelly insisted she try it on. As she had predicted, it was designed for a smaller girl, yet it was made of a stretchable fabric so it expanded to fit her wider hips and bust, still it was too tight and rode too high up her thighs for her comfort.

Nelly, however, insisted that it make her look "hot", and examining herself in the mirror, she had to agree that the dress did make her look very different. The tight fabric showed off her figure with high fidelity, allowing everyone to see how her hips and derriere had filled out into womanly curves and the fullness of her budding breasts contrasted nicely with her pert little waist.

After Nelly painted up Milly's face covering it with foundation, eyeliner, blush, and a bright shade of red lipstick, she hardly recognized herself. The girl staring back at her in the mirror was dressed to show off her budding body and she did look "hot" as Nelly had said. Nelly looked "hot" as well, with stretch pants and a tight top which highlighted her svelte figure. Both of the girls looked quite different from the modest image they normally cultivated at school.

Nelly gripped her hand and told her how good she looked. Milly was secretly excited, if a little disconcerted by her new appearance. She was even more disconcerted by how different Nelly was acting. The girl was much more assertive and confident, insisting that Milly do certain things, whereas the old Nelly would have done little more than gently suggest.

There were other odd things about Nelly as well. She was oddly evasive when Milly asked her about the party, only telling her where it would be held, but not who would be coming or even how she was invited.

Finally the two girls, slipped out the back door, called their goodbyes to Nelly's mother without letting her see what they were wearing. Nelly pulled Milly around the corner where they waited until she spotted a blue pickup pulling up to the curb. Nelly waved enthusiastically at the boy behind the wheel, but Milly hung back at the sight of the boy, who she recognized as Tom Delhart. He was one of the wildest boys in the school and seemed like the last person who would be interested in a mousy, little girl like her friend Nelly.

Many of the girls admired Tom Delhart with his flashing blue eyes and rakish black hair which hung in his eyes, but they whispered dark things about the way he treated his girlfriends. He liked to take his girls to raucous parties and feed them drinks until they were tipsy, then pull them into a backroom and screw them in a way so everyone at the party could hear the girl moaning. Even worse, he would sometimes invite a friend to take the same girl after he finished with her. No girl who had dated Tom Delhart ever survived with her reputation intact. His first girlfriend had been so disgraced, that she had moved away, and nobody had heard from her since. His second had gotten pregnant and dropped out of school.

His third girl, Sheila was widely known as the class slut, since she had slept with a whole string of boys before Tom, so there was no reputation to destroy, yet Tom only made her more infamous. It was widely gossiped that Tom and several of his buddies would take Sheila out to the lake for tailgate parties. The boys would drink whiskey out of the pack of Tom's pickup, while Sheila walked into the woods first with Tom, then with each of his friends in turn. Afterwards, the boys would snicker about how they had nailing Sheila on a tattered blanket under the dark stars.

Tom had been sleeping with Sheila for almost a year, before they had a spectacular fight in the middle of English class and refused to talk to each other afterwards. Tom hadn't been seen with any girls for almost a month after that, but Milly had heard rumors that Tom had been spotted with a new girl riding in his blue pickup. Tom always drove his pickup with reckless speed, but he avoided any tickets, because his rich daddy was the sheriff's best friend and all the officers in town knew it. Because he drove so fast, the gossipers only got a quickly glance as he passed them on the road, so nobody knew for sure the identity of Tom's new girlfriend.

Milly grabbed Nelly's wrist as her friend started to move toward the idling pickup. "We can't go to a party with HIM!," Milly hissed in her friend's ear.

Nelly whispered back, "Milly, I didn't want to tell you, but I'm sort of seeing Tom now."

Milly gaped at her friend, too surprised to know how to respond. She couldn't believe that the mousy girl with meek brown eyes who she had known since kindergarten would dare to date such a notorious boy like Tom Delhart.

Nelly begged her. "Please Milly, don't back out on me now. I really want to go to this party."

Milly reluctantly allowed Nelly to drag her toward the waiting pickup truck. Tom sat in the truck, grinning a rakish smile at the girls as they climbed into the cab with him. Tom was perfectly pleasant, although Milly noticed how his eyes raked over her body when he greeted her. He kissed Nelly warmly on the mouth, for longer than was appropriate, then gunned the engine.

Milly could see that Nelly was ecstatic to be sitting close to Tom in the tight cab of the pickup, so she refrained from saying anything on the way to the party, which was at the house of a boy who she barely knew. Milly determined that she would give her friend an earful later on what she thought about her notorious boyfriend, but she wouldn't embarrass her in front of him.

When they got to the party, dance music radiated out of the house full of people. Tom took Nelly's hand and let her up the front steps and through the front door. Milly dutifully tagged along behind the couple. Tom seemed to know everyone in the house. The boys slapped him on the shoulder in the way of juvenile males and handed him drinks, which he pressed into Nelly's and Milly's hands. Milly took a tiny sip of the drink and wrinkled her nose at the hard liquor she detected under the fruit punch.

She stared out wide eyed at the people at the party, who she knew by reputation, but normally didn't talk to. There were several boys who had already graduated from high school and many of the players on the basketball team. The girls were all from the fast and popular crowd, who generally ignored Milly at school.

Tom pulled Nelly with him into a crowd of his friends, but Milly didn't know any of them, so she pulled back and sat in a corner, sipping her drink. It didn't taste that bad, and it soothed the nervous girl to have something to hold in her hand. She sipped it pensively, watching the people moving in and out of the room.

Milly looses her virginity

Milly didn't have much in common with the other girls and she didn't know what to say to them, so she kept to herself. She noticed that Nelly also wasn't included in the circle of popular girls, but she seemed to be entertained by Tom's male friends. Milly didn't like the way that the boys were looking at Nelly, nudging each other and snickering when her back was turned. Milly decided that she could leave Nelly alone with the boys, so she got up out of her chair to go and talk to her.

One of Tom's friends intercepted her on the way. She barely knew him, except for the fact that his name was Sid and he played basketball. Sid was tall, towering over Milly, but he seemed eager to talk to her, which was surprising considering that he had never said a word to her before in school. Milly wasn't good at meeting new people, but she tried to be agreeable and let him drag her into a conversation. The alcohol flowing through her veins loosened her tongue, and she was surprised to find herself conversing easily with Sid, despite their lack of familiarity.

Sid then pulled her into other conversations and introduced Milly to more of the boys. She knew Danny, a heavy-set boy with curly blond hair and Ricco, a graceful boy with dark Italian features, but had never talked to either of them before. Milly was surprised to find herself laughing easily at their jokes and reflected that they all seemed to be eager to get to know her. They kept pressing cups of the fruit punch into her hands, which she dutifully downed. The fruity liquid slid easily down her throat. Although the taste of the liquor had bothered her at first, she hardly noticed it at all now.

When she looked over at Nelly, she was shocked to see her friend locked in a long kiss with Tom. Tom's tongue was moving in her friend's mouth and one of his big hands was sliding possessively over her derrière. Milly was shocked that her friend would let a boy kiss her that way in public and even more shocked that Nelly seemed to be enjoying it. She was giggling and pressing her body eagerly up against Tom, as he kissed her. "God, what must everyone think of her?" Milly wondered. Milly didn't want to interrupt the two of them, but she did want to pull her friend aside and make sure everything was alright. Sid smoothly pulled her back into a conversation with the other boys, distracting her attention from Nelly and Tom.

The next time that Milly glanced at Nelly, she saw the girl was sitting on Tom's lap. Tom's had his arm around her waist and he was whispering in her ear. Nelly seemed to be enjoying herself and Milly felt a twinge of jealousy shoot through her at the sight. She reflected that it must feel nice to be able to sit on a boy's lap and have him pay her so much attention.

Sid kept pulling Milly back into a conversation, and she noticed that the tall boy had a handsome face with dark brown hair and dancing brown eyes, that seemed to light up when he talked to her. Milly had been slightly intimidated at first by the way he had gazed down at her, but now his height seemed more familiar and she didn't mind looking up at him when they talked. She noticed how his eyes would roam over her as he talked to her, seeming to fixate on her cleavage poking out from the top of her tight dress. With his height, Sid had a top-down view of her breasts. Milly was annoyed by his overt ogling, but the feel of his gaze on her shapely body also sent heady feelings gushing through her. It was secretly thrilling to feel a boy looking at her that way and Milly found herself blossoming under his male gaze. She found herself smiled at him and even posing for his benefit. Having a boy pay her so much attention, helped ease the pangs of jealousy she felt when she glanced at Nelly necking with Tom.

Milly noticed with shock that Tom's hand was now fondling Nelly's right breast as he kissed her and Nelly seemed to be wriggling in his lap, encouraging him to touch her that way. Everyone else was pretending to ignore the necking couple, but Milly could see that several of the boys were covertly glancing at the corner where the couple say. Milly worried what people would say about her friend if she let a boy fondle her in public that way. She could already hear the mean and hurtful things that the girls at school would whisper about Nelly. Milly thought that she should do something to try and protect her friend, but she didn't want to make a scene either and she knew that it wouldn't be easy to get Nelly out of Tom's lap.

Nonetheless, there was another emotion running through Milly at the sight of Tom's hands roaming over Nelly's body as they necked. Milly had never experienced anything but chaste kisses on the mouth during a couple of lackluster dates. Nelly obviously enjoyed the feel of Tom's hands on her derriere and breasts from the way she eagerly kissed Tom, and Nelly wondered what more her friend had done with the notorious boy. Even worse, more prurient thoughts floated through her head, wondering what it would feel like to feel a boy's hand on her own buttocks and breasts as he kissed her. Even worse she wondered if the boy who was currently ogling her wanted to do these things to her. She found herself blushing at Sid, embarrassed that she had these thoughts about the handsome boy.

Sid just grinned and handed her another drink, then pulled her over to another knot of his friends. It nearly 20 minutes later that Milly noticed that Tom and Nelly had disappeared. She got worried when they didn't appear again and she determined to go and find her friend. She made an excuse about needing to use the bathroom and slipped away to hunt for her friend. It was only then that she noticed that her gait was unsteady and the world seemed slightly off-kilter. "That fruit punch must have been stronger than I though" she reflected as walked around looking for Nelly.

When she couldn't find Nelly on the first floor, she crept up the stairs to the second floor of big house. Moving down the darkened hallway, she heard the sound of Nelly and Tom's voices behind the door in one of the bedroom. She raised her hand to knock on the door, when she heard the sound of Tom's commanding voice. "Suck it good...yes, just like that."

Milly froze, unsure what to do. The alcohol pumping through her blood made it hard to think and she wondered in a daze if she should interrupt the couple and try to pull Nelly away. Nelly wouldn't appreciate it, and Milly wondered how they would get home, since they didn't have a car. In her indecision, Milly just stood in front of the door, listening. She could hear the sounds of lips sucking and a male groaning appreciatively and her active imagination filled in the details of Nelly on her knees with Tom's engorged penis in her mouth. Milly had never seen an erect male penis, but she had seen the videos which her father kept hidden in a box in the closet. She imagined Nelly sucking on Tom in the same way the porn stars did it in the videos.

Nelly was certainly making the same warm sounds in her mouth as she sucked, just like the porn stars did. Milly wondered if Tom's staff would jerk and produce milky seed. Her fertile mind wondered if Nelly would swallow or if she would let Tom jerk it all over her face as they did in the videos.

With these lascivious questions running through her head, Milly's heart began to pound and her cheeks flushed as a rush of arousal gripped her. When she heard the sound of bed springs creaking and Nelly giggling, she imagined her friend naked on the bed. Nelly's occasional sigh or gasp made it easy for Milly to picture what was happening on that bed, but she was totally unprepared for the sound of a sharp smack of a heavy palm hitting buttocks or Nelly's little yelps that followed.

Milly caught Tom's voice over the din of the party downstairs. "My naughty girl likes it. Doesn't she?"

123456...16
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds