• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Melissa and Roland Ch. 03

Melissa and Roland Ch. 03

12

Chapter 3: Dicks, Eaters and Timeouts - Aug 23 5:45 To 8:30 P.M.

We're back to the present. Chapters alternate between the present and the backstory past of Jeff, Melissa and Roland. As this chapter opens Jeff has just finished dressing Melissa for some unknown event she is attending with Roland.

Warning - if you really dislike the slow buildup sort of story this one might not be for you.

--------------------

Often I get to drive Roland and Melissa to these events and it's really nice with me up front and them in the back chatting. I learn lots of interesting things from listening. About her. But about him too, about BTS and about the other brothers. I knew as soon as I'd seen Marshall that I wouldn't get to that time.

He drove them. I followed. I didn't have much of a clue as to what was going on - a not infrequent occurrence. But still maddening. Melissa is much better than I am at dealing with this sort of uncertainty. I did as well as I could for both their sakes.

I was still pissed about Marshall's being in my bedroom while Melissa modeled the outfits, and now I was a little more pissed cause he was with them, and then even more pissed when I got lost. I got to north on Angell to what seemed like it would be the right area. To both sides of me - and he hadn't specified right or left - there seem to be about 6 roads spinning off in various weird angles. There were no signs I could see for anything like a Solder's Farm, or for that matter any farm at all.

So I pulled over into the lot of a lumber yard and dialed his number.

"Lost right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm just getting here. Let me drop them and I'll swing back. Where are you?"

"Remmlinger's Lum..."

"The old saw mill?"

"Yeah. I think..." But he had clicked off.

About 10 minutes later he came screaming across the gravel lot towards my car and slammed on the breaks to create a nice little dust storm. He rolled down the window. "Leave yours here. Come with me."

I wanted to object, no reason really other than a guy likes to have his own transportation. But when I looked at him I knew what the response would be: Had Roland told me to make that objection? So I didn't bother. I locked up and went with him.

A medium sized slender white guy of about my age sat at a long rustic dinner table drinking coffee. He glanced up at me and made a little face of displeasure.

"You Jeff?"

"Yes."

"Nice of you to join us." I didn't get it, the sarcasm.

"I...what?"

"Nice of you to join us. Now that the work is done." He paused for effect. "I've been busting my ass here 4 hours. Girls are sitting to dinner already."

"I...well I don't know about that at all. I...I mean we...Melissa and I...we just learned about this 45 minutes ago."

He looked at me like he was trying to judge. Was I lying? He seemed to make up his mind although it didn't seem to improve his attitude. I'm thinking, "He's must be stupid. Doesn't he realize it's not up to me when we get here?"

Stupid or not it seemed like he wanted to joust with me. Why I didn't know.

"Just learned about it? What the fuck? They keep you in the dark even more than me."

His face had brightened into a crooked grin as if he enjoyed the fact. He'd probably enjoy it more once he figured out that I had no clue why any of us were here.

He put on a forced, obviously fake smile. Trying to establish dominance in our first meeting. I'd seen it in the office plenty of times. But after that fucking Marshall I was in the no mood for another dick who thinks he's God Almighty. I had earned a certain status with Roland and was not used to be questioned like this, certainly not by a white guy I never met at any event before. So I tried taking charge.

"Well...listen...who exactly are you?"

He looked surprised that I didn't know.

"I'm Jack. Jack with Jevon. Jevon and Beth?"

"Oh. So you are..."

"Right. His associate, her husband."

"Oh. OK then. And which chapter..." But he cut me off.

"I mean you know them, right? Know what this event is?"

I didn't see any way of faking it.

"Well, no. Not exactly. I mean I've heard of Jevon I guess." For the twentieth time I cursed Marshall's having been with Roland that day. Had he not been I would have been the driver and I would know what I was walking into.

He chuckled again, and beamed, now really enjoying his advantage over me.

I finally took a seat opposite him. Didn't seem like he was going to invite me to. Hell I didn't need an invitation anyway. It just seemed like I did.

"It's the welcome dinner, initiation time. Jevon and Beth. Robert and Kayla too. You heard of them?"

"Just a little." I had heard the name Robert in relation to Jevon but didn't know much about them, just enough to associate some kind of trouble with the names.

"Two newest member of The Eight. I help Jevon. Well I guess technically Jevon and Robert but really mainly Jevon."

He paused and looked at me.

"We flew in last night. It pisses me off they don't hold these important dinners at the National House - right down the street from us. Especially for Jevon."

Then I got to smile down at him. I was pretty sure I knew why but didn't say anything. Roland would have taken this event to hand and planned it so it was convenient for him. Or maybe the point was to make it inconvenient for them. You never could tell with Roland.

"Anyway we were just hanging around all day so by around 2 Jevon sent me over here to make sure things were ready. Naturally, they weren't. That douchebag Ed was farting around getting nowhere. Why I had to take over. Did most of the prep myself."

He paused to brood and the looked at me as if for the first time. "You're with Roland, right?"

Nods.

"Roland and Melissa?"

"Yeah."

"Just got my first look at her. Cute girl."

I wanted to whack him in the head then as he sat sipping coffee. I think we were both aware that he had never offered me a cup. And that he had more or less insulted both Melissa and Roland - and I guess me too - with his condescending 'cute girl' remark. He was going to be one of those difficult husbands - a dick.

Technically all members of The Eight are equal. The reality was that the group took its cues from Roland. He was the leader. That gave Melissa status. It gave me status.

He went right on. "You an eater?"

I shook my head no. Wondering how I could shift out of this mode where he was interviewing me.

"Too bad. Me neither. We got that guy Eddie. Out running errands right now. He'll have to carry the load or the loads or whatever." He smiled at his own joke.

An 'eater' is a husband or boyfriend of one of the girls who enjoys going down on her after she's been fucked by her man. I was used to the terminology although the BTS brothers hardly ever used it themselves. I knew Eddie fairly well from previous events. Jack was right about him, an eater and a guy who could fart around with the best of them. Licking up a brother's cum was his thing - not mine however, and apparently not Jack's as well.

I asked "Who's here?"

"Man you really are on a short leash, aren't you?"

I remained impassive.

"Well let's see. Most I'm just seeing for the first time. But there's Jevon and Robert of course - guests of honor. And there are the 2 brothers they replace - Ralph and DeMarcus."

I digested that. So Ralph and DeMarcus were both out. I wasn't totally surprised. I knew their terms were about up - just didn't know exactly when it would happen.

"Then there's your man Roland. And Henry and ...I don't think I ever heard the last guy's name. Plus three of the brothers are missing." He made another of his faces at that - seeming unhappy that a brother would miss the event for Jevon. "Take a look. The girls are eating right through that door there."

From the list he gave me 4 names from The Eight were missing: brothers Samuel, Gordon, Kyle, and Rajon. So I looked through the cracked door to see what was up.

Melissa was at the head of the table as befitted her stature as Roland's owned woman. She was deep in conversation with a real beauty I'd never seen before - and I deduced that it must be Beth, Jevon's woman. The second girl I didn't recognize must be Robert's Kayla. Then there were Maggie, Kelly, Courtney and Brooke. All chatting amiably, all looking beautiful. All looking excited and girlish and happy and lovely. They didn't notice my peeking at them.

I looked back at Jack. "Brooke is here which makes it Kyle."

He nodded back at me.

Ralph and Kyle were the 2 brothers who frequently called for an eater. Gordon did on occasion but he was one of the absentees. Eddie would be busy enough with just the first two.

I looked back at the girls. Then looked back at Jack sipping his coffee. One of the problems we'd had was that too many of our girls were single. The retirees Ralph and DeMarcus owned Maggie and Kelly - both single girls. Henry owned Courtney, who was married to Eddie. But Kyle had Brooke (single), Samuel had Erin (single) and Gordon had Deena (single.) Rajon had Pam who was married to Arnie, but since Rajon very seldom made the meetings we seldom had Arnie's help.

So I was pleased about one thing. The 2 retiring girls were single and at least Beth had this douchebag Jack. I didn't mind at all that he had done so much of the prep work - which of course I couldn't have helped anyway. I'd been to enough events where there was only me, or only me and Eddie to do it all.

I tried again to assert myself. Roland would expect it.

"OK. They look like they're about done. Time to dress them. I'll take that and you can go check on the guys to see if there's anything else they need before their dinner." I tried my best to say it with authority, and I resisted the inclination to end with "OK?" It didn't help all that much.

"Nah. Jevon told me no. Make myself scarce till the girls serve. We can dress them together. Plus I'd have to do your little Melissa anyhow. Jevon told me that's the rule here."

He pointed behind me to the rack of maid uniforms that had been wheeled into the pantry. I nodded reluctantly to him and went in to call the girls. This time I knocked, paused and walked in to their dining area.

I introduced myself to the newcomers Beth and Kayla. I may have been aggravated by the dick Jack, but I couldn't help but admire the new girls, thinking "One stunner and one lovely - not too bad!" I air-kissed the girls I knew on the cheek. I air-kissed Melissa and we touched fingertips. And they filed out to the kitchen to get dressed.

Part of the ritual of these introduction dinners for The Eight was that the girls were not allowed to undress or dress themselves. The servants or associates - meaning us - did it for them. Which was a pleasure of course. One of the perks of my position I suppose, though I doubt that's why they had the rule.

The other tradition was that no man took his own wife. So I ended up with Beth, Kayla and Brooke. Jack took Melissa, Maggie and Kelly. I grabbed Courtney over to me to make 4 to his three.

Each of us lined up his girls and began to remove their dresses. They were all dressed cute, sexy, casual but of course I thought Melissa in her muslin with peek-a-boo white lingerie looked the best. They were quiet now- each girl thinking about her role and who might select her. I could see the anticipation mixing with excitement and nervousness. We carefully removed their dresses, making sure not to muss their makeup or hair. Only one of mine, Courtney, wore lingerie. Two of his, Melissa and Kelly.

It is one of our greatest pleasures to be able to strip a girl of her bra and panties. I made sure to be kneeling behind Courtney rolling the tiny pink bikini panties down her legs when Jack went behind Melissa to undo her bra. He was grinning over at me like a madman. I made my way over to his wife Beth and helped her step into the French maid's outfit, making sure he could see me graze her tits as I pulled it up. He giggled at that, tugged Melissa's panties to her knees, paused to get a good look at her ass from up close, giggled again and then finally removed them.

You know that saying from football when a guy overdoes it after scoring a touchdown? "Act like you've been there before." I wished then I could say it to Jack, who was not only a jerk and a dick and a douchebag but pretty unprofessional as well. The fact that he really hadn't been here before - undressing a woman for The Eight - was no excuse. He should have been better prepared.

Once we had all the girls outfitted we busied ourselves hanging and caring for the clothes we'd removed - they would need them again shortly. The girls checked each other, checked and primped.

We had timed it correctly. Eddie came in from his errands to say Roland had sent in word. Time for dinner. Time for the girls to go to work.

During dinner there wasn't much for the 3 of us guys to do. We were not allowed in the room where the girls served the meals. I had never completely understood that given the other things we would see and hear. But I supposed the guys were discussing private BTS business. The girls would hear whatever was said of course, but they were given that privilege because of their submission, because they were owned. They were higher in the pecking order.

We found the makings of sandwiches in the fridge. The girls were serving the men from a caterer's truck and didn't need the kitchen, so it would be ours for the next hour or so. We ate silently for a while and then Jack broke the ice.

"So this is The Eight. Pretty glamorous!"

We ignored that so he tried a different tact.

"So you guys know about Jevon?"

I said "Not really" and shot a quick look at Eddie. There's a rule within The Eight that we don't discuss the men, the brothers. Keeps us from getting all gossipy which of course could lead to trouble. Eddie and I knew and that little look I gave him cemented a conspiracy: let's let the prick hang himself with his big mouth. These things have a way of coming out after the fact.

"Well, he's totally the best. You'll see." He looked at us both as if to see if we wanted to challenge him. He found blank faces and so went on.

"Probably worth better'n $100 mill. Stocks mainly. Property too. And real property, not just pussy." He smiled his weird smile at us again to let us know how much he enjoyed his own sense of humor.

"Has had Beth now 3 years, owned her most of it. I introduced them." He paused again to look at us with what might have been his modest look, like he was saying he was what made it happen, that none of this happens for Jevon without him.

"And fastest riser ever in BTS. One year in the Second Twenty. Eighteen months in the First. Two and half total into The Eight. Kayla told me and Beth that no brother had ever gone in faster than like 4 years before him."

Now he checked us for a reaction. We'd let him go far enough overboard so I offered mine. "Well it is impressive but you need to know that in The Eight we don't discuss the brothers. Not allowed." I smiled over at him. My chance then to condescend a bit.

Eddie piped in too "Yes, Jeff is spot on in this. Not done. Not cricket. Gets a man a no pussy if he's found doing it. A minimum of no pussy."

Eddie may have been an old fart who affected these Briticisms because of his role on the faculty of a big deal college - British literature was his field - but he could be counted on to help take down a jerk when needed.

Although actually I was impressed. Even allowing for exaggeration, which I figured would fit with the little I knew of Jack, the $100 million figure was up there even for BTS. I knew Ralph was reported to be worth in excess of $125 million from his chain of supermarkets in the South, and that Rajon had about $80million from his real estate business. But the average net for The Eight was probably closer to $50 or $60 million, and Roland was somewhere around that number.

You didn't need gossip to find these things out. There was no rule against internet research and we all did it.

Even more impressive, although I'd worked hard not to show it, was the two and a half year rise into The Eight. Most brothers took 5 or 6 years to make it. Roland himself spent 2 years in the Second and 2 and a half in the First.

Jack made a face at us, understanding what we'd let him do. I watched him struggle a little to control his anger. But he was a trier, so he kept going, this time by trying to lash out at Eddie.

"So Eddie. Tell me about being an eater. You really like licking that shit out of the girl's cunts?"

As I noted he was pretty unprofessional. And Eddie had no problem taking him on. He'd been at this a while and it was hardly the first time one of the servants had wanted to challenge him. If you take the time as I had to become friends with Eddie he tells you the truth, which is that he knows it's weird but he likes it and Courtney likes it so he does it. If you challenge him he makes it sound like you're the idiot who is bypassing one of the great joys in life. His university debating skills were impressive. So I sat back and enjoyed watching him toy with the douche.

After the debate with Eddie things eased a bit and we fell into discussing time outs we'd experienced.

Over the past 2 years I'd only had 3 pussy time outs. One was for calling Melissa a slut when I was drunk. Penalty: two weeks no pussy. Roland was lenient because I was so new at the life at the time, and because he could see how sorry I was. The incident had occurred only a month after her permanent tattoo. The other two offenses were considered worse and each got me a stiffer penalty.

The second occurred when Roland was having a dinner with 3 junior BTS members and Melissa was there to serve together with 2 other girls. I was there just hanging out and watching. Standing by in case I was needed. All night long the girls were getting their asses and tits pinched and slapped and groped as they served. About an hour into the dinner I was so overheated watching things that I made a big mistake. Having a raging hard on will do that to a guy.

Melissa was walking back to the kitchen right in front of me and I reached out and slapped her behind. It wasn't a bad slap, more like a love tap in the spirit of things. But Roland had seen it and chewed me out mercilessly after the other guys left. It was the only time I've seen him visibly restraining anger. That was a two month timeout.

And the third was just stupid: failure to show respect for Marshall by arguing with him over some idiotic demand he'd made of me. The penalty was one month and that one I really resented. He, Marshall, wasn't even BTS.

Other than those 3 times I'd been on pussy which meant that Melissa and I got to make love when she wasn't occupied with Roland or with other BTS duties. Early on it worked out to 2 or 3 times per month that she and I would make love. Lately it had become even more since Roland was incorporating me into her training regimen. And it was wonderful, for her I think as well as me. Probably because we were more in love than ever.

Turned out Jack was way worse off. He had no shame at all in telling us about the dozen or so times he'd been on a time out with Beth over the last year. Some of the incidents were pretty mild but generally got him a month from Jevon. Things like screwing up a wine order while Beth was at Jevon's place helping him train another slut. Or disturbing his wife's attention while some brother fucked her in the ass. Other incidents were more serious. He had for instance gotten drunk while serving at a BTS event and compounded the error by arguing with Jevon over getting to watch Beth get fucked. Penalty that time: 3 months. Altogether he was off pussy way more than on and claimed that he had only made love with Beth 8 times in the last year. But he said it with a big smile on his face, like it was a badge of honor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Melissa and Roland Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds