• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Derrick Pt. 02

Derrick Pt. 02

WARNING: this story contains themes related to cuckolding and cheating. If you are not interested in these topics do not read this story.

*

The weeks following my rendezvous with Mrs. Stephens were filled with luscious looks and condemning glares. It was obvious that people knew what had happened. I didn't really care that people were talking. It's like they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Business sored. It seemed like people were specifically requesting me for all of their plumbing needs. I figured it was just people being nosey, trying to find out some detail about what had happened. There was no telling what the rumor mill had been churning out. I wasn't really interested in their games. I just kept my mouth shut and did my job.

About two months after the incident something very interesting happened. A customer of mine called and asked me to meet him back at his house. I immediately expected some sort of customer complaint, but I could not have been more wrong. His name was John Davis and what he was about to ask me would change my life forever.

"Will you seduce my wife like you did with Janet Stephens?" he said.

I stared at him blankly for several seconds before I managed to form words. I had several questions. The first of which was "Why?"

As it turns out John was a part of a small group of men who enjoy knowing that their wives were sleeping with other people. I had never heard of such a thing but John assured me it was true. He and his wife, Amy, had been harboring the fantasy for years and John was desperate to make it become a reality.

"We have been roleplaying for years," he explained. "Our favorite fantasy is that she will be home alone with a utility guy and he forces himself on her.. She has even dressed up for and flirted with guys before hoping that they would make moves on her. It will be easy. I promise. She wants this to happen she is just waiting for the right guy."

After he was done explaining himself I said what any sensible person in my position would say. "No way." It was all just too weird. I couldn't believe anyone would actually want this. As I was leaving John was steadily trying to change my mind. But my mind was made up. There was no way I would play a part in this perverted fantasy. I reached for the door knob.

"Wait, I'll pay you," he said.

Now he had my attention. "How much?"

"I will give you two hundred dollars." He said. I thought for a minute before I answered.

"You are going to have another leak. Call the office and request me personally. You will pay my normal hourly rate plus the two hundred for fucking your wife. That will be four hundred per hour." I expected him to say no but he quickly accepted my deal. I left his house feeling accomplished. If I played my cards right I stood to make over 1000$ in one afternoon, and without doing any work at all.

I got the call a week later. Amy, as it turned out, was a decent looking thirty something year old brunette with tiny tits and a huge ass. Seducing Amy turned out to be even easier than John had said it would be. Amy answered the door wearing a pair of gym shorts and a sports bra. I didn't bother to hide the fact that I was checking her out. She led me to the master bathroom upstairs and showed me where the leak was. (Mr. Davis had actually created a leak to justify paying a plumber) I fixed the leak easily and then turned my attention to Amy.

I found her in the master bed room. She was changing and did not notice that I had come in. I saw my opportunity. I grabbed her from behind and turned her to face me, holding her tight so she couldn't move.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed. Instead of answering I covered her mouth with mine. She struggled but I held her tight. I forced her onto her bed and climbed on top of her, pinning her body down with my weight. Then I pulled her hands above her head and pinned them down with one. I kept kissing her hard on the lips and she kept resisting. We struggled for what seemed like several minutes before I finally felt the fight go out of her. Her lips parted slightly and I slipped my tongue in her mouth. I kept her arms and body pinned while I kissed her. Finally she started kissing me back. I moved my mouth from her lips to her neck and Amy let out an audible moan. I could tell she was getting excited. With my free hand I began rubbing her pussy. She quivered when I ran my fingers across her clit. I continued to hold her down and finger her until I felt her body start to shake. She began to moan again, this time much louder. When she came close to climax I stopped and returned to kissing her. Then when her body had recovered some I began fingering her again. I repeated this several times until she begged me to let her cum. Instead of letting her cum, I positioned her on her knees and prepared to mount her from behind. I placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy and slowly eased inside of her. I pulled her hair and fucked her slowly trying to keep her on edge but not let her climax just yet. As I fucked her she begged me again to let her cum. I started to drive my cock into her deeper and harder. I felt Amy's pussy tighten on my dick as she came. After her orgasm subsided she collapsed down onto the bed. I fucked her quicker now, building to my own orgasm. Then my balls tightened and I dumped my load into her.

The whole thing lasted only about 15 minutes but it was fantastic. I was nervous that Mrs. Davis would be angry now that it was over but she was actually extremely docile. She barely spoke while I gathered my things and made for the door. Before I left I felt like I had to ask her an important question

"Was that good for you?" I asked

Amy stared at her feet and twisted her hand in front of her like a nervous child. "Yes," she said finally. "It was amazing, thank you."

I kissed her on the cheek and then I headed back to the office.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Three days later 1500$ was direct deposited into my account. I also received an email from Mr. Davis. It said:

Dear Derrick,

" Thank you so much for your services. My wife and I have never been happier. I hope you don't mind but I recommended you to a couple friends of mine who also have "plumbing" issues. I wish you the best of luck and if there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know.

Forever in your debt, John Davis

How many more of these people could there be in the world? I asked myself? The answer was a lot. Over the next two months I had nearly 30 request from men who wanted me to have sex with their wives. Sometimes their wives were in on it, sometimes they were hoping that their wives would cheat on them. Some of the men wanted their wives to unknowling cheat and then walk in on us in the act. Others wanted it to happen but never wanted to hear about it after. I was amazed at how many different forms this fantasy could take and also by how common it was. Apparently there was a need for my services in a way that I could have never imagined.

Of the thirty, not all were great prospects. Some of the men were extremely shady and some of the wives were extremely ugly. There were about 8 that were serious possibilities and of those I worked out a deal with 4 of them. I gave them the same terms that I had given to Mr. Davis. My price was 400$ an hour and I made sure they knew that they were paying me for my time not for the sex I was having with their wife. Meaning that If I spent 4 hours in their house I expected to be pain 1600$ weather their wife put out or not. As it turns out, men who were serious about this fantasy were willing to give just about anything to make it come true. Everyone accepted my conditions and we set up appointments.

. The first three appointments I made were pretty regular. Of the Three I had sex with one of their wives. She was a very cute older asian lady who spoke almost no no english. I also met with a young wife whose husband was hoping she would cheat on him. She was unaware of the situation and was extremely shy. We ended up making out and touching but that was all. Her husband was thrilled that she even went that far. The last wife I was set up to meet was not at home during the appointment time. All three men paid me without question. I made 4500$ out of the deal.

The last appointment turned out to be extremely exciting. His name was Mr. David Carter. Mr. Carter was an older man ( Mid 50s). He was extremely wealthy and told me I would be paid extremely well If I could manage to fuck his wife. He offered me tripple my standard rate and I couldn't refuse. He wanted it done as soon as possible so I went to his house the following day.

When I saw the size of his house I was amazed. I wonder if I would ever be able to afford a house like this. With my new side business i figured it might be possible. I had already made 6000$ this month, plus my regular plumbers wages. If I kept this up I would make well over 100K this year. Not bad for a 26 year old.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to answer. After a few minutes I hear the lock turn in the solid oak door and it swung open. What I saw literally made my jaw drop. David had warned me that his wife was younger than him but this I had not expected. In front of me was an absolutely gorgeous young woman. If I had to picture a dream girl she was it. She stood about 5'3 and had a very slender small frame. Her ass was a perfect bubble, Her breasts were perky and firm. She had long blonde hair and a beautiful face. There was no way this girl was over the age of 21. "I guess money really can buy happiness," I thought to myself. I had to remember to get one of these for myself once I was rich.

"Are you the plumber?" she asked in a quiet, shy voice.

"Yes," I said. " Im here to take a look at the pool."

She led me inside. The house was amazing. I couldn't believe people actually lived like this. I was in awe. She led me through the green room and out a glass door to the patio area where the pool was. "Here it is," she said. " My name is Chlesea. I will be inside if you need anything." With that she turned around and disappeared inside.

I took a leisurely look around the patio, enjoying the sights. They had a heated pool, outdoor kitchen with a separate dining area. There was a sauna under the patio and a hot tub beside the pool. There was also a poolside bar. I felt like I was in a hotel resort. I wasted about thirty minutes outside by the pool before I went inside to find Mrs. Chelsea. Of all the possessions Mr. Carter had, she was by far the most tantalizing. I found her in the living room curled up on the couch.

"Would you mind showing me where the hot water heater for the pool is?" I asked.

"Sure," she responded. I followed her back out to the pool area. She led me around the patio to a small store house hidden by some shrubs. I watched her as she unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Everything is in here" she said. "Let me know if you need anything else." Chelsea was extremely shy. She wouldn't look me in the eyes and always spoke in a soft voice. As if she were scared that someone would hear her. It was clear to me that if anything was going to happen I was going to be the one that made the moves.

She turned to walk away but I caught her by the wrist. She looked at me startled. I pulled her to me and wrapped her tiny body in my arms. I leaned down to kiss her and met her lips. She was stiff in my arms. Not fighting me exactly, but not giving in either. I parted her lips with mine and started to kiss her.

I was happy that she didn't try to pull away or stop me. That meant I was getting somewhere. Slowly I felt her body loosen up. Our kiss became more passionate and her body melted against mine. I had won, she was mine now.

I pushed Chelsea back into the kitchen area and lifted her onto the counter. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me toward her. We kissed passionately for several minutes. I slipped my hand under her shirt and quickly took it over her head. Then I removed her bra and let her perfect tits hang down in front of me. Next I had her bend over on all fours, on top of the counter. I pulled her shorts and panties down and buried my face into her cunt. She started to moan as I licked her pussy. Her moans grew louder and louder. I wondered how far away the closest neighbors were. It didn't take long for her body to begin to quiver. Chelsea cried out as she came.

I rubbed her ass and back gently as she came down from her orgasm. Then I turned her to face me again. Chelsea was sitting on the counter with her legs hanging over the side. I pulled her shorts and panties off and then I lowered my pants. Chelsea inched forward toward the edge of the counter, and toward my cock. She grabbed it with one hand and fed it into her tight hot pussy. Chelsea's pussy was the tightest pussy I had ever been in. I wondered if her husband had ever fucked her. I also wondered if she could take my cock. She winced in pain as she forced herself onto my rod. It wasn't easy but the girl was determined. Inch by inch she moved forward until her hips were resting firmly against mine. Once she had all of me inside of her, I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her. Chelsea wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me. We were locked in a standing embrace. Then Chelsea locked her arms around my neck and I slowly lifted her up and then dropped her back down onto my cock. Chelsea moaned when it impaled her.

Slowly I continued to fuck her like this. I could feel her breath in my ear as I thrust her body down onto my cock over and over again. Every time my cock went into her she lost her breath. I could feel her heart beating hard against my chest. I slapped her ass hard and listened with delight when she let out a cry. She clung to me with all her strength.

I moved to a near by bench and laid down, keeping her on top of me. Chelsea began to rotate her hips. She was like a goddess. I laid back and took in her beauty while she worked my cock. She rode me hard, fingering her clit as she went. I felt her pussy tighten over and over as she orgasmed on my cock. She groaned and moaned in ecstasy as she ground on me.

My balls began to tighten and I knew it was almost time for me to do the groaning. "I'm about to cum," I warned her.

Chelsea just smiled and leaned forward. I buried my head in her breasts and pumped her pussy until my cock started to spasm. Then I unloaded into her. As I started to cum Chelsea pushed her pussy down hard, taking me deep inside of her.

We laid together on the bench for a few minutes. I could feel the cum leaking out of her. All I could say was "Wow."

After it was all over Chelsea returned to her shy ways. She didn't even look me in the eye as I left the house. On the ride home I couldn't help but think, " Maybe I should be paying Mr. Carter for this one."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Two days later Mr. Carter asked to meet with me in person. I thought that he wanted to pay me in cash. That made sense, it was discrete. Either that or thank me for my service. I met him at his house just after lunch.

"Mr. Carter," I said shaking his hand. " How are you today."

"Im fine Derrick," He said. " Listen I don't have a lot of time today so lets get to it. I know I offered to pay you a lot for this and I know that I agreed that I would pay even if nothing happened but I was hoping we could make a deal."

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well we had a bit of an emergency the other day and thats why my wife wasn't home when you came by." He explained. "I was hoping you could cut me some slack and give it another try."

"Mr. Carter, I already fucked your wife. Its done." I said.

Now Mr.Carter was the confused one. " Thats impossible," he said. "My wife just got back in town last night."

"Oh," I said. "Well it must have been your maid or something then. Who ever Chelsea is, thats who I had sex with."

I watched as Mr. Carters face turned from tan to white and then to a deep shade of red. "Chelsea is my daughter! " He screamed at me. "She was suppose to be at school. She is only 18!"

"Oh shit man," I said. "Im sorry, I didn't know."

The air was thick and the silence was awkward. I had no idea where to go from here. I stared at Mr. carter while he struggled to compose himself. I said the only thing I could think of.

" I can come back and try for your wife again if you would like.."

"Get out." he said in a strangled voice.

He didn't need to tell me twice. I left in a hurry. I figured Mr. Carter probably wasn't going to pay me but that was okay. His daughter had been worth it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Derrick Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds