• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Fucking My Boss Ch. 01

Fucking My Boss Ch. 01

I walked into my office as early as 6 AM. That was the time I was supposed to be at work anyway. I reported to my boss's Mr. Ashton's office to give him his morning coffee. I made sure to pop the first two buttons of my shirt for him to get a clear view of my 34DD breasts and and added an extra sway in my hips.

As I walked in, I noticed Ashton's eyes raking all over my body and landed on my chest. I inwardly smiled a devilish smile and walked up to him. "Here's your coffee, sir." I said bending over the table with my breasts almost in his face. His eyes were glued to my chest and I looked down to see he had a boner. I smiled sedition, dropped his coffee on his table and ran to my office cubicle. I immediately opened a browser and searched for porn pictures. My hand immediately went to my breasts and was squeezing them. My panties were very wet and sticky but i did not take my fingers down there. I wanted Mr. Ashton's hands instead.

I got back up and slipped into his office with my buttons still down. "I'm done with my paper work." I said as i smiled devilishly.

"Miss Brielle, come closer." I instantly obeyed his command and went to stand closer to where he was sitting. I faced him but he just turned me around so he was staring directly at my ass in my black pencil skirt. His hands started roaming my legs and caressing them. I felt tingles shoot up my spine. The contact of his hands with my skin made my clit throb and my panties damper. He reached the waistband of my skirt and pulled it all the way down to my ankles. Now I was almost naked from my waist down. The only thing left was my thong down there. Thank heavens I chose to wear my black lacy thong. He kissed both of my ass cheeks and sniffed my crack. I let out a low moan.

I wonder if he'll fuck my ass. I sure wanted that! He turned me forward so my front was facing him now. I looked into his eyes and all i saw was pure lust and hunger. He read he'd down to my shirt and undid all my buttons and tossed my shirt away. Now I was in my underwear. He immediately unclasped the hook of my bra and I watched it fall to the ground. Now my tits were on display for him. He wasted no time in tugging and pulling my nipples. First he licked and sucked my hardened nipples in his hot sinful mouth. He grabbed my right tit and sucked on my pink nipples while squeezing the left. He coated it with his saliva. Fuck. I was sure my juices were dripping down my legs now. He swapped his licking to my left tut now.

He came up to kiss my lips hungrily. He inserted his tongue into my mouth and explored my mouth. He sloppily sucked on my tongue and I reached my hands down to the outline of his cock in his trousers and started rubbing him. He moaned into my mouth as i rubbed him faster. He came up for air and I undid his shirt buttons and his trouser zippers. He removed his shoes so he could step out of his trousers. Now we were both in underwear. Me in a thong and him in his tight boxers which accentuated his huge bulge. "Get on the table." He instructed and I did just that. I climbed on his brown wooden table and stared at his boner. Wow he looked really big. "Spread your legs." I sat down and spread my legs as wide as i could, exposing my extremely damp thong and wet thighs. He pressed a hand against my clit through my thong and started rubbing me. I moaned loudly and bit my lips. "You're so fucking wet Brielle." I moaned in response as he continued rubbing my clit.

After about five minutes of that, he tugged down my thong and sniffed it. I looked at him doing this. He seemed to love the aroma because he then licked it. He sucked my cream right from my panties. He almost stuffed it in his mouth. He crumpled it and put it in his drawer. My legs were still wide open and my pink and swollen pussy was all open to him. He gave my clit a long lick. I moaned. Fuck why was he teasing me? He licked all the way down my slit and back up, this time avoiding my clitoris. He did this repeatedly while I played with my tits.

I was getting fed up so I reached my hand down to try to rub my clit but he pushed my hand away before I could get there and gave a pussy a loud smack. I whimpered. For some reason that made me even wetter. My lips were red now from the smack but i didn't mind. He pushed his chair forward, sat on it and buried his head in my pussy. He aggressively attacked my clit with his tongue. He was bow sucking my remote control. He flicked my clit with his tongue and ate my pussy like it was his last meal. I was squirming and pushing his head deeper in between my legs. I wanted to die from pleasure. I didn't ever want him to take his mouth off my clit. He plunged two fingers into my cunt and fingered me while eating me out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Fucking My Boss Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds