• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wrong Way to Prevent Cheating

The Wrong Way to Prevent Cheating

123

This is my first attempt at story writing - any comments feedback are appreciated.

*****

Like many of the people who read these letters, I have lived with the desire to see my wife make love to another man. The thought of seeing her give herself to another really makes me hard and while we have toyed a bit with the idea of it in our lovemaking, I have never pursued since we have been married. You see, early on in our relationship, a bizarre situation I inadvertently caused resulted in my seeing her getting intimate with another guy whom she had been dating before we met. As it almost brought an end to our relationship, I have had to just live with the memories of seeing her making passionate love with another man knowing that she fully gave herself to him because of my foolish behavior. But I am getting ahead of myself...

My wife, Sheila and I met in college just after she started class. I was a sophomore at that time and lived in a dorm at the center of campus. We met through a mutual friend at a party during the first week of school and it was pretty much love at first site. This story is about how an accidental erotic episode in our early dating almost brought an end to our relationship.

Sheila is a natural beauty. Not supermodel material per se, but she has a wholesome look that projects both innocence and her fun-loving nature. She has chestnut colored hair and an athletic build with small pert breasts and a nice firm butt. She's really easy to talk to and the first night I met her we talked until 3 in the morning. The next day we went on our first date playing racketball together at the campus gym.

Both of us were virgins when we met, so our courtship was a slow one. In fact it was a week after our first date before we started kissing and having light make out sessions. Basically just kissing and a little light groping over our clothes at the end of the evening It was at one of these initial make out sessions that I was shocked to learn that she was engaged to someone else.

I found out that even though Sheila was a virgin she was engaged to her high school boyfriend. Her parents did not want her to wear her ring when she went to college as they both thought she was too young. Not wanting to rock the boat, Sheila agreed not to wear the ring and told her fiancée, Dave, that while she was happy to be engaged that she did not want to cause problems with her parents so that she would agree not to wear a ring and that after Christmas the first year of school there would be less of a problem if they were to get engaged.

Anyway, Sheila was surprised that she was developing feelings for someone other than her fiancée so quickly. We both loved each other and Sheila felt that I was the one but she wanted to take it slow until she ended things with Dave. Dave was attending a trade school out West and since he was on the other side of the country, she did not want to break things off immediately with him over the phone since she felt she should meet him in person to explain things and to give him his ring back.

It was September of my sophomore and her freshman year and we were pretty much seeing each other every day. While Dave had planned on visiting her in late October after mid-terms, Sheila's resistance continued to break down. The daily make out sessions now included her jacking me off and her wrapping her lips around my cock to catch all of my sperm so as not to make a mess. She let me finger her pussy and play with her breasts. On the weekends, we would spend the nights together usually working in a couple of heavy petting sessions. By the end of September, Sheila was blowing me regularly. She liked to play with my balls while licking the head of my cock and jerking me with one hand. I would often return the favor by eating her pussy and lightly fingering her ass. We had began to incorporate 69 into our regular weekend activity as well.

By the time, we were in early October, Sheila's schedule would permit her to stop by my dorm room in the afternoon for a quick session. We had about an hour between classes and my roommate was conveniently in a lab during the time. She would come by and we would have time for some French kissing and a quick 69. We had also started occasionally rubbing my cock up against her pussy but without penetration. It was always really hot and would get me really hard. She loved the feeling of my dick sliding across her slit and the cum splashing on her skin.

It was at about this time that we started talking about going all the way. I really wanted to and I reasoned with her that as we did everything else and since she was planning on breaking up with Dave in a couple of weeks anyway so she was effectively unengaged. She wanted to as well but was a bit scared and felt horribly conflicted since she had not yet broken off her engagement to Dave. That said she agreed it was silly for us not to - so on the first weekend of October that year we agreed to try it. Luckily she was already on birth control for a medical condition, so there was nothing keeping us back. Late that Saturday night, in my dorm room, we had gotten completely naked - something we rarely did - since we often had to work our rendezvouses around roommates schedules. My cock is about 7 inches long and slightly thicker than average and I took the head and rubbed it around her pussy. She had a hard time getting wet that first time and was unable to work it in. She ended up giving me a very hot blowjob instead - swallowing an extra big load of cum. Sheila promised that we would try again and next time she would get some lube just in case she needed it.

Well, it didn't take long, the very next day during our afternoon between class session, Sheila came by. She dropped her panties and told me she wanted to try. I got on top of her in the missionary position and worked my penis in her. It felt really tight and as we began to pump, Sheila looked up at me and said please hold her close. As I did, she started licking me ear and told me how horny she was. As we rocked back and forth, my cock pushing in and out of her, she yelled out that she was coming. As her pussy contracted, my cock got the extra squeeze it needed to cause it to shoot resulting in a very heavy load of cum shooting up her pussy.

I rolled off of her - both of us panting. She laughed at the goo inside of her and asked for a paper towel to help her clean up. A few minutes later she was out the door and on her way to class.

Later that evening when we spoke, she told me she hadn't cleaned up well enough and my cum was leaking down her leg in class. She thinks some of the other guys may have noticed and she was really embarrassed. That said, she certainly enjoyed our new afternoon activity and was happy to stop by every afternoon for a quickie before class.

I was really enjoying all of the fucking and oral sex. We had been experimenting with a number of positions but found we really both liked missionary the best. Between weekday quickies and weekend overnights, neither of us could be more satisfied sexually - or so I thought.

It was the second to last week of October when Sheila mentioned to me that Dave would be visiting her the next week for 3 days. While I felt confident in our relationship, I was slightly concerned about what this meant. I confronted her directly.

"So are you planning to break things off with Dave right away?" I asked.

"Not immediately, I was planning to work up to it and let him know toward the end." Sheila replied.

"Oh," I said somewhat taken aback. "Does this mean you are planning to have sex with him?"

"No silly! Of course not," she quickly replied. " I wouldn't have agreed to make love to you if I thought I was going back to him. You're stuck with me."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that!" I said partially relieved and giving her a quick kiss. "I was concerned you might want to try some of the things we have been doing with him. I mean, he probably is expecting "some relief" from you while he is here. Didn't you and he fool around at all?"

Sheila had a somewhat troubled look as if she had not fully considered what may transpire in the coming week. That said she reassured me a bit.

"Look, Dave and I are over. We never went all the way and pretty much just jerked each other off when we made out in high school - so he won't expect too much."

"Pretty much?" I questioned.

"Well, the night before he went off to school, things got a little heated." She said and looked as though she was slightly flushed. "If you must know, he and I had gone out parking, we both had taken off our underwear while leaving our tops on in case we needed to make a quick getaway. He was fingering my clit as I was jerking him off, I started licking his cockhead until I wrapped my lips around it while I stuck my finger up his ass. I almost choked on his cum -actually that's part of the reason I was hesitant to give you a blowjob right away."

"So, yes he probably does expect some form of relief, so now that I am thinking about it I will probably need to say something to him sooner than later about a break up. You and I are in a relationship now and I have no plans to cheat on you. That said, I hope you understand that he and I were dating before we met and I am trying to wrap things up without hurting him - so I would appreciate it if you would try to avoid seeing me those three days next week while he is in town. I promise after that you'll have me 100% to yourself."

"Of course," I said. "I understand and will try to avoid you. Where will he be staying? I want to make sure I give him a wide berth."

"He'll be at the motel on University avenue by the west side of campus."

"Ok, I agree not to see you but you need to be good! However, if you want to check in on me and keep me from having to beat off in your absence you could stop by during our normal afternoon tryst - it would be the least you could do!" I said playfully.

Batting her eyes, Sheila agreed, "Ok, you better not get me too worked up though since I'll be hanging around my ex the rest of the time!"

We then proceeded to have an extra intense sex session. My cock was rock hard. I didn't know exactly why at the time - but I think it was the thought of Sheila being so close for a couple of days to a guy whose cock she had sucked off was making me really horny. We stripped down naked and she sat on the dorm bed while I stood in front of her. She licked the head while playing with balls and looked up at me.

"Wow, you are really horny! Are you trying to make up for the couple of days next week we won't be together?" She said.

I grunted and blasted an initial load of cum down her throat. She continued to lick my cock for a few minutes and amazingly I was rock hard again. Lying on her back, I began to lick her pussy before she grabbed my head an pulled me into her. We proceeded to have a somewhat frantic missionary fuck that ended with me filling her snatch with a second load of goo.

The next few days where more of the same until our Tuesday afternoon sex session before Dave was to arrive. She was in a hurry so she only had time to give me a quick blowjob before heading off to class. We were getting ready to say our goodbyes and head back to our respective lectures.

"You will be good with Dave - won't you?" I asked.

"Of course, I will."

"You know he will expect something sexual from you - I mean afterall he is coming almost 1200 miles," I chuckled nervously.

"We've been though this, Mike" Sheila said. "And, if he really needs release, he can always take matters into his own hands. You really don't have anything to worry about. I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon - so don't worry."

That said, I did worry. I was a relatively insecure college kid, who had met a great girl and was concerned about losing her to her old fiancé. While I trusted Sheila, I knew now that she was fucking me regularly, it might not be so hard for Dave to break down her defenses over the next couple of days.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I did have a plan. I was good friends with Tom, another student who worked nights at the motel Dave would be staying it. I had explained the situation and Tom was glad to help me out. He agreed he would keep an eye on Dave's room at the motel and if Sheila was visiting there with him he would let me know right away. Also, he would try to arrange it so that they would be in the ground floor room on the end where there were some bushes were I could watch from. He would also try to make sure the drapes were slightly parted so that I could peak in if they were there.

Tom explained, "Well, I hate to admit it but I'm a bit of pervert so, I have some experience in arranging the curtains just right. Plus as these older motels have super thin walls you can pretty much hear everything in the end room. Of course, the people inside don't know it. In fact, I've probably seen about 10 people getting it on here since the semester began and I've never have even been close to getting caught."

After dinner that evening, I caught a call from Tom.

"Hey Mike, you better get down here. I think Sheila just came back and went into the room with her fiancée. She looked really nice. Not like a slut or anything but rather like she was dressed up from going out to a nice dinner or something."

I thanked Tom and jumped on my bike and was over at the hotel in 15 minutes. Tom pointed me to his favorite spot, a chair he had placed at the end of the landing near the hotel room but hidden from the parking lot by the bushes and since I was wearing dark clothes you could barely tell I was there.

As I settled in, I could see into the small typical motel room, the guy I presumed was Dave together with Sheila sitting on the bed just talking. Tom had made sure that the small windows behind the drapes were opened so I could pretty much hear most of what they were saying - even from where I was positioned. It seemed I had gotten there in the middle of an argument.

"Well, if you were going to break off our engagement, why didn't you call me? It would have been nice to have known before I paid to fly down here as well as taken you out to a nice dinner," a somewhat angry Dave shouted.

"I'm sorry," said Sheila, "I didn't want to break up over the phone after everything we have been through. I didn't know how you would take it."

"Is there someone else?" Dave asked angrily.

"Well there is someone but I am not engaged, I just think that now that I am in college and you are at trade school, we should be open to seeing other people. I am not saying we will never get married but I don't want you to think I am ready to get engaged at Christmas like we had originally planned."

I was somewhat concerned to be hearing this - but as I thought more about I thought she was probably trying to step things down gradually since he was angry and since she knew she may be seeing him for the next couple of days.

"So does this mean we aren't going out?" Asked Dave.

"It means we can see other people. And while we can date from time to time, I'm not committing to getting married to you," responded Sheila.

They then went on for a few minutes more talking about their change in relationship status as well as catching up on day to day things they had each been doing since they both went away. I noticed though that while Sheila mentioned she was dating she had not mentioned me specifically by name.

Finally, Sheila started to get up and say goodnight. She went over to Dave and went to kiss him on the cheek. He turned quickly and caught her on the lips giving her a quick tongue kiss.

"Hey." Sheila said, "I thought I explained we weren't engaged anymore."

"Yes," Dave said, "but I thought you said we still could date. Since, I was good enough to come all this way and take you out to dinner, the least you could do is "help me" out so to speak.

"Well," Sheila hesitated. "I did say I am seeing someone else."

"Yes, but it's not like you haven't done things with me before. Just a quick handjob for old times sake?" Dave asked.

I watched and waited. This was the moment I had anticipated and dreaded. What would Sheila do? For some strange reason, part of me wanted to see her play with his cock, but part of me wanted her to walk away knowing that I could trust her.

Instead she found a happy medium.

"Well," Sheila said. "I guess it would only be fair if I helped you out. But I will not give you a handjob. Rather you can take your cock out and I will get naked and talk dirty to you while you jack off."

"I guess beggars can't be choosers," Dave said as he began to drop his pants. As he pulled off his jeans and underwear, a nice long cock sprang out. It looked like it was a good 9-10 inches - slightly longer than mine and with a thicker head."

"That's the spirit." Sheila said with a smile. " Take off all of your clothes and start wanking on the bed. I'll take mine off and sit in the chair on the other side of the room and I'll masturbate as well."

So both of them got up and took off all of their clothes. Both of their bodies were tight and in good shape. Dave went over toward Sheila but she warned him and he reluctantly agreed to lay back on the bed. He immediately started pulling on his hard cock. Seeing that Dave was going to be good, Sheila relaxed and sat back in the chair and with her legs spread slightly she looked straight in Dave's eyes and started rubbing her clit while she slowly caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"So did you miss me," she said as she slowly rubbed around her pussy. "I bet you would like to lick me right now like you used to."

Dave let out a moan and started to get up. Sheila waived him away and he slumped back realizing this was only going to be a tease and that any release he got would be at his hands.

Sheila went on, "I've thought about your nice cock many times while I've sucked off other guys. I really like how long it is and how you rubbed it up against my clit the one night we were in the car."

She continued to rub her pussy and Dave was jacking off harder now. " Do you ever wonder if I am sleeping with other people now that I am in college? I bet you picture me sucking off other guys like I did to you."

Dave continued to stroke his cock - while Sheila started breathing more heavily.

"I'm close to coming but you cannot touch me. However, if you like you can come anywhere on my body." With that she walked closer to his bed, Dave got up and asked her to lay down while moving to the side of the bed and continuing to jack off. He was jacking while aiming at her bush while standing next to the bed. Sheila continued to masturbate with one hand and reached out to hold Dave's leg to steady him while he quickened the pace of his jerking- blasting a load of cum all over her pussy.

They both sighed and Sheila smiled and looked up at the naked Dave. "I hope you enjoyed that. I really shouldn't have done even that - but glad I was able to help you at the end. Maybe tomorrow night we can do it again - but nothing more."

At that point, they both started to get dressed. I realized she was going to be leaving so I snuck away and said a quick goodbye to Tom - telling him that there was nothing to see and that Sheila looked like she was about to leave. I got out of there and headed back to my room.

I went to bed but I was restless. Fortunately, my roommate was out studying, so I took out my cock and jerked off thinking about Sheila sitting there naked as she masturbated in that chair showing off her pussy and talking dirty to Dave. I pictured his cock spurting all over her puffy mound of pubic hair and it sent me into immediate orgasm. I laid there panting.

"Well she hadn't jerked him off and really didn't kiss him," I thought to myself. "What's more she really didn't even kiss him other than when he reached out to her. I think things will be okay."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wrong Way to Prevent Cheating

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds