• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers Pt. 08

Brothers Pt. 08

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. A girl I work with had to go in for surgery and I've been covering her shifts. The next installment should be up soon. This series is almost complete. I really appreciate all the comments.

*****

We couldn't find it at the campus library, but we did find it in the city library. I got the last copy. I was one lucky bastard.

We got lunch out and by the time we got home it was 2pm. I immediately started working on my essay, and Jesse was a good little brother and left me alone. I didn't really want him to, but we both knew I wouldn't be able to focus with him there.

Around 10pm Jesse came into my room with a bowl full of mint chocolate chip ice cream. He set the bowl on my desk before moving behind me. His hands trailed down my chest, and his face was on my shoulder.

"I think you've earned a break." He murmured, pecking my cheek. He pulled away and sat on my bed. I grabbed my ice cream and turned in my chair to face him. He was wearing just a pair of blue boxers.

"You know you're the best little brother in the whole world? Honestly, I thought I was going to shoot myself if I had to write another sentence about Beowulf, the Epic Hero." I said, taking my bowl and beginning to eat.

"It's your fault for taking English Literature." He said, laughing.

"Only chicks take that course. I thought it would help me pick up chicks." I shrugged with a small chuckle.

"We see how well that worked." Jesse said, stretching out on my bed. He laid on his stomach with his head near the end, facing me. "I guess you didn't know you were gay until after you signed up, huh?"

"I think I was just resisting it." I replied.

"But you can't choose who you love, right?" He asked, propping his head up onto his hand.

"Yeah, that's right Jesse." I wanted to know if Jess was open to...well, me. If he could love me. "Do you think that's good Jesse? That you can't choose who you love, I mean."

Biting his lip, he said, "I don't know. I mean there's a lot of bad things out there about love, you know? Like...when people have sex with horses." He said, before laughing.

"You know that's not what I meant. I mean, well for example, what about...incest? Do you think it's bad, what we're doing?"

His dark blond eyebrows furrowed and his face scrunched up in contemplation.

"It doesn't feel bad. But, I guess it is. If anyone found out..."

I set down my half-finished ice cream and sighed deeply.

"What?" Jesse asked, noticing my depressed demeanor.

"I'm just tired." I lied.

Jesse crawled up to the top of my bed and sat on his knees. He patted the space beside him and smiled at me.

"Come to bed, then. We can go right to sleep."

I smirked. "What makes you think you can sleep in my room, huh?" I shut the door and stood against the frame, next to the light switch.

"Hey, I gave you a blowjob today. And ice cream. That means I don't have to sleep by myself in the cold tonight." He made a fair enough argument. I flicked the light off and kicked my jeans off. I tossed my shirt to the floor before heading to the bed.

"Jesse, you're fucking freezing." I said as I crawled next to him under the covers.

"That's what I'm saying Michael." He responded. He pulled my arm over his waist, and backed closer to me, so that we were spooning. I tenderly grazed the soft skin of his toned stomach.

We lay together in the darkness for a while.

"I love you so much Jess." I said quietly. I waited for a response, but it was too late, Jesse was gone.

***

The next morning I awoke to an empty bed. Sunlight was streaming in from my bedroom window and my eyes watered as they adjusted to the bright yellow glow.

I headed out into the hallway to try and search for my little brother, but as soon as I walked past the bathroom, my unasked question was answered. He was in the shower. It made me excited just thinking about it. I walked in casually.

"Morning!" Jess chimed when he heard me enter.

"Morning, love." I responded, heading to the sink. I began brushing my teeth.

"Michael, can I ask you something? Well, two things. Not including this." He babbled, poking his head out from behind the shower curtain. I spat out the toothpaste and turned to him.

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked, smiling at me. I chuckled, walking towards him. My fingers curled in his wet blond hair, and I pressed my lips to his. His tongue tenderly traced my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, letting him enter. I sucked at his tongue as our lips passionately moved together. His hand grasped mine and he began pulling me closer.

"Whoa, slow down there, tiger." I breathed, leaning down to drop my boxers. I climbed into the shower, the hot water splashing against my cold body.

"What was the other question?" I asked my brother as I stood under the shower head, letting the water cascade down my body, warming me. He smiled at me, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"It can wait." He responded, pulling me down to kiss him once more.

I moaned against his lips as they moved against mine. It started off tender and slow, but quickly progressed until both of us were panting against one another, but neither of us knew how to let go.

My hands travelled across his smooth, creamy skin, grabbing at him, pulling him closer towards me as we kissed.

"Can I touch you?" Jesse asked desperately, continuing to peck my lips as he squirmed in my hands.

"Jesse, I'm yours." It was a plea; I needed him to touch me. One of his hands rested on my neck, where he held my face to his. The other travelled down my chest, tenderly stroking my hair there.

Our cocks rubbed against one another as we kissed in the shower. I was already hard before I climbed into the shower, but now cock felt like it was aching. God, I needed him. I really couldn't wait any longer.

I gently pushed my brother to his knees. I didn't need to ask him to take care of me. Within seconds his tongue was swirling around the head of my dick.

I moaned as his head bobbed down onto my cock. He began pumping my dick with his dominant hand, jerking what length he couldn't fit into his mouth. His other hand moved to my balls and he fondled them. I squeezed my eyes shut and my head tilted back, as I let out another loud moan.

"Jesse, you're so fucking good to me." I murmured, fisting his hair, pulling him further down onto my cock. He let out a deep moan, sending vibrations along my dick. He gagged as my dick pressed against the back of his throat, but he didn't try to pull away.

The hot shower water cascaded down my back as my little brother blew me. My body was warm and the shower water felt amazing. The bathroom was filled with the sound of the water gently hitting the tub floor, and the loud, primitive moans that forced themselves past my lips as my brother sucked my dick.

"I'm so close, Jess, I'm so fucking close." I whined, pumping into his mouth, face-fucking my little brother. He pulled his head off of my dick, and I cried out. His hand continued to work my cock.

"I want you to cum on my face, Mike. Cum on your little brother's face." He begged as he jacked my cock. His big green eyes were pleading with me, begging me for my load.

I groaned loudly as I came. My cum shot at my brother's face, painting his beautiful rosy cheeks white. My brother kept his mouth open as my thick seed coated his face. What he caught, he swallowed willingly. My entire body was convulsing and twitching as my orgasm died. My toes curled, my fingers gripped his hair even more tightly. I was panting.

Finally, he looked up at me and smiled.

"That was so fucking hot." I breathed, releasing his hair. He giggled.

"Am I a good brother?" He asked, wiping my cum off of his cheek.

"The best." I replied. He stood and pressed his lips softly to mine.

"The water's getting cold. Let's go." Jesse said, taking my hand and leading me out of the shower. We dried each other off.

As I moved the towel against his young body, I was filled with an all too familiar emotion; longing. I wanted to touch every inch of his beautiful young body, I wanted to give him everything he ever wanted, and more than that, I wanted to take all he had, his mind, body and soul. He's mine, all mine.

I pulled Jesse's body against mine, his back was pressed to my chest. He whimpered quietly in surprise, but didn't pull away. His delicious ass rubbed against my cock. I pressed tender kisses to his shoulder blades, as my hands trailed down his chest.

My hands moved tentatively to his cock. His back arched immediately as I wrapped my hand around his dick. My other hand held his hip firmly, holding him in place.

"Yes, yes, oh please, Michael." He whimpered, as I slowly began jerking him off. It sent shivers of pleasure up my spine as he begged me.

Pre-cum formed at the tip of his cock, and I used it to further lubricate him as the pace of my pumping increased.

"Hm, do you want to cum for me?" I asked, kissing his shoulder again. He merely whimpered and nodded eagerly, biting his bottom lip. One of his hands grabbed my wrist, the other grabbed the sink counter, steadying himself.

He began moving his hips to the rhythm of my hand, rubbing my cock with his ass. I increased my pace further. God, I wanted to fuck him so badly. My brother let out a quiet groan as my grip on his cock tightened slightly, and I moved my hands faster, pumping his cock rapidly.

"Yeah, are you going to cum for me? Cum for your big brother, come on Jesse. Cum for me." I whispered in his ear. Suddenly he let out a loud moan, and his body jerked forward. I held him up firmly, wrapping my arm around his torso, pulling him to me.

He panted, and cried out as his orgasm overcame him.

"Fuck Michael!" He whimpered, his body spasming against mine. He whined as his orgasm died down, and finally, he slumped against me, and I released his cock.

"Good boy." I murmured in his ear, wrapping both my arms around him and holding him against me. I let him catch his breath.

"Want to go lay down?" I asked. He nodded against me, interlocking his fingers with mine. I quickly cleaned up his jizz with a towel and he led me to my bedroom, where we both collapsed on the bed, holding each other.

"Mm, so what was the other thing you wanted to ask me?" I asked, stroking his back lovingly. He was lying on top of me, his head resting on my shoulder. One arm was wrapped lazily around me, the other was gently resting on my chest. His fingers absentmindedly stroked my chest. My arms were around him.

"Hmm. I was wondering if you meant what you said in the library yesterday." He said, looking up at me through his thick black lashes.

I swallowed thickly. I didn't need him to be more specific. My fingers froze against his back, my blood went cold. I had told Jesse I loved him a countless number of times, but it had never been in the throes of orgasm as he sucked me in the campus library. And I had never meant it the way I meant it yesterday. How did he feel about it?

"That isn't a question Jesse." I said quietly.

"You're right." He said gently. Jess sat up, straddling me. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine softly before resting his head next to my ear.

"Are you in love with me?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 366 milliseconds