• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Female Bonding

Female Bonding

12

PART 1:

Ashley and Tiffany were alone in Tiffany's back yard after her hot tub party. It was getting late and everyone else had gone home. It was just the two of them now, but they were using the time to get to know each other. They had been acquaintances for about a year now through mutual friends, but they had really started to connect that night. With everyone else finally gone, this provided the perfect opportunity for some quiet one on one time.

When the air started to get a chill to it, they moved inside into Tiffany's living room to lie on her comfy leather sofa, though they were still in their bathing suits. Both of them were in their mid-twenties and very attractive. Ashley had beautiful long, blond hair and green eyes. Her physique was slender but with wide hips and large breasts. She wore a lime green bikini that showed off her cleavage wonderfully. Tiffany had wavy black hair and brown eyes. Her build was more athletic, and her breasts were every bit as nice as Ashley's. She wore a navy blue one-piece that hugged her form beautifully.

"Hey, Ashley, my bathing suit's still wet and I'm starting to get chilly," Tiffany said, blushing. "I don't suppose there would be anything wrong with me taking it off, since it's just us now."

"Of course not. All the boys have left, and it's your house after all!" Ashley replied with a giggle.

Tiffany lowered the straps and brought the top down, exposing her breasts and revealing a set of large, rosy red nipples. Ashley had been watching them poking out from her bathing suit already, but they looked even more impressive unclad. They were half an inch across, not counting the areola, and at least three-quarters of an inch long. She got up long enough to slip the bathing suit the rest of the way off her. She sat back down on her sofa, put her feet up and reclined, unembarrassed.

"Ah, that feels so much better. So comfy!"

Ashley grinned. "Darn it, Tiffany, now I feel overdressed! Guess I better fix that." She pulled her bra off, letting her breasts swing free. Her nipples were also large and erect, comparable to Tiffany's, but a slightly lighter pink. She tossed it aside, and then slid her thong bikini bottom down her legs, kicking it over the coffee table.

Ashley lay back on the sofa next to Tiffany. She smiled over at her and noticed Tiffany eyeballing her nude body. Surprisingly, this didn't make her uncomfortable; however Tiffany looked away, trying to pretend she hadn't been doing that.

"What, you see something you like, sugar?" she said in a mock sultry tone, and then chuckled.

"What? No! I wasn't... I mean, well..." Tiffany stuttered. "Ok, well I noticed your nipples are HUGE, just like mine. I thought I was the only girl like that, like I was some kind a freak. It sucks, 'cause they show through anything, especially when I'm cold."

"What are you talking about? I love having nipples like these! Guys notice them, even other girls. More to play with, too. You don't realize how lucky you are!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. They are pretty fun! Maybe I don't need to feel ashamed of them. So... Whose nipples do you think are bigger?" asked Tiffany.

"I don't know! Let's find out!" Ashley said, excitedly.

Ashley sat up straight and leaned towards Tiffany, sticking her chest out. Once Tiffany realized the invitation, she also sat up and brought her chest towards Ashley's. They inched forward until their nipples met, tip to tip, the soft flesh of their nipples pressing gently together. Both of them immediately noticed how arousing it felt to have their intimate parts touching like that, however neither was brave enough to admit to it right then. They looked down at themselves, comparing.

"I don't know, it's pretty close," said Ashley.

"I can't tell whose are bigger. I like the color of yours, though. What do you think, call it a tie?" asked Tiffany.

"Yeah, I think it's a tie. Damn, we are some well-endowed ladies!"

They started to lean back, when they each felt a sudden pull on their nipples. They both shrieked at this unexpected sensation. Looking down at themselves, they saw their nipples were still touching, tip to tip. Why hadn't their nipples come apart?

"Huh?" Ashley muttered in a quiet, confused tone.

They leaned back a second time, this time slowly and cautiously. Again, their nipples stayed stuck together. They kept pulling until their breasts were lifted up and stretched out between them, but their nipples still wouldn't come away from each other.

"Wow, uh... I think they like each other," Ashley joked, dryly, mouth agape. Tiffany didn't seem to hear that.

"Ohmygod... ohmygod... Our nipples are stuck together! Ashley, what the hell's going on?" Tiffany said almost in a state of panic, her breathing quick and shallow.

"Yeah, I know this is weird, but calm down. We'll figure this out. Did you put... like... anything on your skin?"

"No, not on my nipples! I... I don't know! This doesn't make any sense! What's happening to us?"

"Tiffany, calm down! You aren't helping. Hold on, let me just..."

Ashley grabbed her right nipple with her left hand, and grabbed Tiffany's adjoining nipple with her other. Tiffany jumped slightly at the sudden intimate touch, but gave no other complaint. Ashley gave a few tugs with her fingers, but found their flesh to be quite inseparable. She looked at the junction between their skin. The line between her own light pink flesh and Tiffany's rosy red flesh was still perfectly visible, but she couldn't see anything between them: no residue or substance of any kind, nothing that might suggest what was adhering them together.

She kept playing with their nipples, rolling the flesh around in her fingers and looking for any weak spot where she might be able to start peeling the adhered skin apart, but the mysterious bond would not yield. She tried working her thumbnail in between the crack, but had no more luck. She tried the same on the other side, but got the same result.

Ashley was frustrated. "Dammit!" she screamed, and jerked back. Tiffany yelped as she was yanked forward by her nipples.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"No, just startled me is all. My tits are pretty tough," said Tiffany, who had managed to calm down a good deal. "Actually, I think just pulling might be our best bet. Let me try this..."

Tiffany put her hands against Ashley's shoulders and tried to push herself away. Their breasts stretched out, but wouldn't separate. Ashley braced her hands against Tiffany's ribcage and added her own strength. They pulled for a few seconds, but even both of their strength combined didn't seem to be enough.

"Geez, we're REALLY STUCK!" Tiffany gasped in awe.

"Ok, maybe if we stand up it might be a little less awkward," said Ashley.

Slowly and carefully, they got up from the couch and moved away from the coffee table to get enough space. They braced their hands against each other again and pushed. Ashley had been right: their better stance let them pull a good deal harder than when they had been sitting on the couch. As they pulled, their nipples stretched an impressive distance, but stayed together.

"That's it, that's it. Pull harder, Tiffany, pull as hard as you can!"

"HrrrrRRRRRRngh!" they both screamed as they pulled for all they were worth. Their breasts were stretched out farther than either of them though possible, but their nipples showed no sign of coming apart just yet.

"Harder, Tiffany! PULL HARDER!" Ashley shouted through gritted teeth.

"I'm pulling as hard as I can!"

After another minute of that, their arms were starting to get tired. They finally gave up and took a moment to catch their breath. Ashley started thinking of any ways they could get more force.

"Let's see if we can use our weight and get some momentum. That might work better."

Tiffany agreed. They braced their hands against each other again and brought themselves as close together as they could.

"Ok, on the count of three, pull. One... two... three... PULL!"

They jerked back as hard as they could. Their nipples stretched out taut between them, but held fast. They collided back together the next second. They were still just as stuck as before, but they agreed to try it again. They counted together this time.

"One... two... three... PULL!"

They managed to pull just a little harder that time, and they were encouraged to try it a third time. They took a moment to catch their breath and perfect their starting stance to get the most momentum possible.

"Ok, hold nothing back. One... two... three... PULL!"

They managed to pull the hardest of all this time. However, the rebound was so violent that they nearly smashed their foreheads together when they were pulled inward again.

"This... this isn't working," Tiffany complained, gasping for air. "Maybe if we brace ourselves against something that's fixed in place we can get some leverage."

They scuttled over to the nearest doorway, the one leading to the kitchen. Tiffany grabbed the doorframe, and told Ashley to pull. Ashley tried to walk backwards, but was no more successful than before. Next, she lifted up her leg and braced it against the wall next to where Tiffany was holding on. She pushed off with all her strength. Their breasts stretched impossibly far, and both girls felt an unbelievably strong tension in their breasts. She put her hands on her knee and managed to push even harder. Somehow, their breasts managed to stretch even farther. She strained with all her might, yet their nipples amazingly still held together. All of a sudden, Tiffany lost her grip on the doorframe, and both women found themselves falling towards the floor. Tiffany landed hard on top of Ashley.

"I let go, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Ow! Yeah, I think I'll manage. Well, that didn't work. What now?"

"Maybe... Let me try something. Don't move for a second, please."

Tiffany started to get herself up. She propped herself up onto her knees. With some difficulty, she picked herself up even further. She was in an awkward, hunched-over position with her butt in the air, but she had her feet flat on the floor on either side of Ashley's chest. She put her hands on her knees and strained as hard as she could to straighten her legs and pick herself up, somewhat resembling a deadlift. Ashley suddenly gave a shout of surprise as she found herself lifted off the floor by her breasts.

"This might work!" Ashley exclaimed, and used her hands to push away from Tiffany. Tiffany took her hands away from her knees and tried to push against Ashley. Ashley understood what Tiffany was trying to do. In addition to all of their arm strength, they also had some of her body weight trying to pull them apart. She braced her heels against the floor and proceeded to lift her butt up into the air. Immediately, she felt the tension increase as the majority of her body weight was how hanging from Tiffany's chest. Amazingly, their nipples were still holding together. Ashley tried bouncing a few times, trying to get any additional force. However, that caused Tiffany lost her balance, and she came tumbling down on tip of Ashley a second time. Tiffany straightened herself out and lay down on top of Ashley, resting her head next to hers.

"This isn't working," she muttered. "We're stuck! We're so fucking stuck! What are we going to do?"

Ashley took a deep breath and let it out. "I don't know. Pulling obviously isn't working. Not with just the two of us, anyway. I'm a little exhausted now. Can we just take a break?"

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"I wish I knew what the hell happened to us. What do you think is sticking our boobs together like this?"

"How should I know? All we did was touch them together for a second, and they just super-glued themselves together like... like magic! Maybe this really is magic! What do you think?"

"Oh, come on, Tiffany! I don't believe in magic. There's got to be SOME explanation!"

"Yeah, well this morning I didn't believe nipples could just get stuck together all of a sudden."

"I... I don't know."

They laid there on the carpet for around half an hour. Their arms were around each other, though they said nothing to each other and rarely made eye contact. However, they weren't quite ready to accept their fate yet. They had been deep in thought, trying to devise any new means of separating their intimate parts.

Eventually, Ashley lifted up her head. "I've been thinking. Maybe there is some kind of glue, or some kind of substance that got on one of us. Just because we didn't see anything get on us doesn't mean it didn't."

"How could anything have gotten on our nipples? We had only just taken our bathing suits off like a minute before. And if it had gotten on us before we put them on, it would have been our bathing suits that got stuck to us. Unless something dripped down from the ceiling and landed ONLY ON OUR NIPPLES, I don't see what could have gotten on us."

"Maybe there was something in the hot tub. We had only just gotten out. We were still wet. Maybe it was still drying when we undressed."

"Oh, come on, Ashley! Nobody else got stuck to anything! And even then, we would have been immersed in that stuff. How come only our nipples got stuck? We didn't get stuck to the couch, or anything else. It doesn't make any sense."

"THIS doesn't make any sense!" Ashley interjected, giving her left breast a shake, and thereby Tiffany's right breast as well. "But it happened anyway. Look, all I'm trying to say is it's worth a shot. Let's put some solvent on it and just see what happens."

"Oh, ok. And I'm sorry for that. Yeah, I guess it's worth a shot. I have some nail polish remover in the bathroom."

They managed to get up from the floor. They walked carefully across the living room floor, first trying forward-backwards, then trying sideways. Eventually, Tiffany just hoisted Ashley up by her butt and carried her, which they found to be the least cumbersome way to move.

They made it to the bathroom, and Tiffany got her bottle of nail polish remover from the mirror cabinet. They leaned sideways over the sink so as not to spill it everywhere, and Tiffany poured a splash over one pair of their attached nipples. Ashley placed her fingers beneath their nipples and lifted up so she could get a closer look at the junction between their skin. It didn't seem to be having any effect.

"Maybe it needs to be soaked for a minute or two," suggested Tiffany.

She brought out some cotton balls, soaked of them in the acetone, and held them against the bond. They waited. When the cotton started to dry out, she poured some more over them. They repeated this for several minutes, until acetone was running down both their stomachs, and they had completely failed to keep it in the sink. They examined the bond again. Nothing.

Next, they decided to try some simple soap and water. Tiffany put some soap on her fingers, wet them under the faucet, and began to massage the suds into their nipples. She tried this for another few minutes, while Ashley stood there silently, watching her work. Finally, Tiffany washed the suds away to get a look at the bond. Their skin hadn't even begun to peel apart.

"Is there anything else we can try?" asked Ashley?

"I don't know, let's see what I've got under the sink."

It was awkward, but they managed to lean over low enough to open the cabinet. They kneeled down, with Tiffany's knees together on the floor and Ashley's knees on the outside. They browsed through Tiffany's household chemicals, sorting through various cleaners and scouring powders. The only thing they though would be any use was a bottle of bleach.

"Ooo, be careful with that stuff," warned Tiffany. "I'm not sure how skin-safe that is. Let's not soak in it like we did with the nail polish remover."

After they had stood up again, Ashley opened the bottle, wadded up a paper towel, and overturned the bottle onto it several times. She rubbed it against the same bond they had been working at before. She did that for barely a minute before Tiffany started to complain.

"Ok, I think my nipple's starting to burn a little. Let's stop that, please."

Ashley threw the paper towel away and recapped the bleach. Tiffany leaned over the sink and splashed a generous amount water over them to make sure all the bleach was washed away. After Tiffany was done, Ashley put her fingers on the outside of their breasts and pushed inward, bringing their nipples close together so she could examine them side by side. Between the bond they had worked on and the one they hadn't, there was no discernible difference.

"Well, it was worth a shot," Tiffany sighed in frustration. They looked each other in the eye for a moment, then Tiffany continued. "Look, I think we're just going to have to call an ambulance."

"No way! Do you have any idea how humiliating that will be? What if they cart us into the emergency room? How many people will see us? Wow, we'll probably make medical history! No thanks!"

"Do you have any more ideas?"

"Well, you've got some kitchen knives, right?"

"Wait, are you suggesting we CUT ourselves apart? Bleach was one thing, but there's no way I'm letting you bring a razor sharp knife against my freaking nipples! I can barely handle needles!"

"You know, the ER will probably just have to cut our tits apart too. What else will they be able to do?"

"Keep their hands steady while they cut is what else they can do! And who knows, maybe they'll be able to figure out what the hell happened to us. Maybe this is some extremely rare condition for all we know. Aren't you at least a little curious?"

Ashley took a deep breath, considering. "Well, maybe. Can I have some time to think about it?"

"How long do you need to think about it."

"I don't know. I'm tired."

"Well, I guess you're staying here tonight."

"I guess so. Hey, Tiffany? I worked up kind of a sweat when we were trying to pull ourselves apart. Can we take a shower before bed?"

"Yeah, let's take a shower. I need one too."

"Hey, Tiffany?"

"What, Ashley?"

"So... rare medical condition, huh?"

"I don't know."

"Like... lactating super-glue?"

"Sure, lactating super-glue."

"Maybe we should check Web MD for that."

Tiffany lost any semblance of composure and burst out laughing. "Shut up and get in the shower, sexy!"

PART 2:

After their shower, they went straight to Tiffany's bedroom. Neither of them bothered putting any clothes on. Shirts were obviously not an option, and pants didn't seem to matter much either. It took some time to find a comfortable enough position, but eventually fell asleep on their sides, arms around each other for support. They slept surprisingly well given the circumstances.

Ashley was the first to wake up the next morning. She opened her eyes and saw Tiffany's face in front of hers. Ashley thought she looked very pretty with her eyes shut and her slow, peaceful breathing. The feeling of Tiffany's warm skin against hers felt nice.

She was still halfway asleep, and not fully aware of how she had come to wake up like this. She felt the urge to shift her position, and absent-mindedly made to roll over into a spooning position. As soon as she moved, however, a firm tug reminded her why they had fallen asleep like that.

Tiffany's eyes darted open. "Geez, Ashley! You scared the crap out of me!" She let out a slow sigh. "So I guess we're still stuck to each other."

"Yep... We are."

"Who knows, maybe it's loosened a little bit. It's been a few hours."

"Yeah, let's see."

They got up into a kneeling position and pulled away from each other. A few solid tugs determined that their nipples were still stuck fast. The two women knelt there for a minute, motionless, just the slightest bit of tension between their nipples. Tiffany let out a disappointed sigh, and let her hands fall from Ashley's shoulders. She looked away from her to think. Ashley's hands, however, didn't quite fall away from Tiffany's ribcage. Instead, they slid down just a few inches to her waist. When Tiffany looked back up, she saw Ashley was still gazing at her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Female Bonding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds