• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Katie's Journey Ch. 03

Katie's Journey Ch. 03

There are some memories in life that you can never shake. No matter what. And the third time I awoke, bound and unable to move, was one of these times.

This time, I was sitting in a different room. The mechanical whoosh whoosh was gone, replaced by classical music playing softly over invisible speakers. At first I thought the room was the same room, all white, small, mostly hidden from my view. But as my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that I had been moved. The room was, in fact, a very light shade of pink. Gone was the television on the ceiling and, as far as I could tell, the room was empty save for the chair I sat in, and a small dresser with some items strewn on top.

I was bound. My hands were tied to the chair, behind my back. My legs also seemed to be tied to the chair, but the ball gag had been removed. I felt the pressure of my bindings on my chest. I imagined that I must have broken ribs in an accident and that they were bound to provide support. I looked down, but I was covered from just below the neck, to my feet, with a white sheet.

"Good morning," a voice said. I tried to turn my head, to look, but I could not see anything. "Please do not try to talk," the disembodied voice continued. "I am going to do some work on you, and you need to be very quiet. Not a word, or a sound. If you so much as try to speak, severe punishment will follow. So please, be quiet."

As she said these last words, she walked around me and stood before me. Once again, I was faced with a beautiful woman. Judging by how she stood over me, I imagined her to be at least 6'2" tall. She had a perfect body, which I could see easily in the outfit she wore. A tight white v-neck t-shirt accentuated her large breasts. She wore a tight plaid mini-skirt, high heels and, through the t-shirt, I could see a red, lacy bra. Her hair was in pig-tails. She smiled at me, a warm smile.

"Please nod," she said. "OK?"

I nodded and she moved behind me. I suddenly felt a brush being pulled through my hair. But my hair, for the first time in my life, was long. As she pulled the brush through tangles, my scalp was pulled in every direction, and within minutes what started out as a painful experience became quite pleasurable. As I sat, having this beautiful strange woman brush my long hair, I decided I needed to ask her what was going on.

I cleared my throat and began to speak but a timid "what..." was all that I managed to get out. My voice didn't sound like me, and I startled myself. What happened? Despite being scratchy and harsh, from non-use, it sounded much higher to me than normal. But that thought didn't stop me from continuing. I didn't stop speaking because of the strange voice that came out. I stopped speaking, because of what happened next.

In the split second after I spoke, a door, behind me, slammed open. The woman who brushed my hair pulled away and immediately started to speak, the fear tangible in her voice.

She pleaded "Please, no, I'm sorry... I told her not to speak... I warned her. I told her there would be a punishment, please... no..."

As she spoke, she moved past me, towards the small dresser. I could see fear in her eyes. The words that came out of her mouth were lost on me, but the fear was tangible. I could feel her fear.

"Assume the position," a low, gravelly male voice said. "Now". The man's growl sent shivers up my spine, but it was nothing compared to what I saw when he walked around me.

He stood at least 6'5" tall, and must have weighed in excess of 300 pounds. He wore a belt harness across his tightly muscled chest, a black leather crotchless thong, and a leather mask that hid his face. His cock and balls hung large for the world to see, with a large silver ring keeping his cock turgid. Thick ribbons of muscle made his arms look like most men's legs. As he approached the woman, the man's cock grew further, and I could hardly believe my own eyes. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. At least 12 inches long and thick; thick like a soda can. As he approached the woman, she continued to plead for leniency, but while doing so turned, lifted her skirt, dropped her pink thong around her ankles and bent over at the waist.

The man advanced and, without stopping for a moment, he rammed his cock deep in her pussy. She screamed as he began to pound her dry pussy relentlessly. At first she sounded like she was in pain. But after no more than a minute, her cries started to sound like moans of pleasure. He fucked her pussy mercilessly for at least 15 minutes, a hydraulic piston with no 'off' position, until he finally climaxed, with a grunt, and pulled out.

When he pulled out, I could see cum flow out of her pussy. She didn't move away, or make any attempt to shift her position, but continued to moan. I watched, as the realization dawned on me. She was still cumming.

The man watched her tremble as his cum dripped out of her pussy. Then, suddenly, he turned to me. His massive cock was now slightly smaller, but still bigger than anyone I'd ever seen. A dollop of cum appeared at the tip, and the man moved towards me. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I wasn't gay, but I was mesmerized by the giant tool before me. He moved closer and stopped just inches away from my face, from my mouth.

"And you, cunt," he said. "Next time you speak out of turn, that will be your punishment. Cunts need to know their place". As he spoke, he smiled, squeezed his cock, causing an even bigger drop of cum to appear. He moved forward, his large cock getting closer to my face. I wanted to turn, to avoid contact with the quickly growing cock. But I couldn't. Suddenly, he thrust his pelvis forward, his cock touching my mouth, and smeared the drop of cum on my lips. He wiped his cock on my face, slapped me with it a few times, laughed a deep, guttural laugh, and walked out the door. The thought of that monster penetrating my ass was terrifying. There was no way I could take that without being ripped apart.

As I sat there, the drop of cum on my lips, I watched as the woman rose, fixed her clothing, smiled at me as if nothing out of the ordinary had just occurred and said "OK, now, where were we?"

She moved behind me, finished brushing my hair, then moved in front of me and started to apply make-up to my face.

I couldn't think. My brain was fuzzy and all I could think about was the man's giant cock. I could taste his cum on my lips, and each time I tasted the salty-sweet goo, tingles ran up and down my spine, from my head to my toes and back. My groin was on fire, and all I could think of was fucking.

She worked on my eyes, my face, my lips and when she finally finished she smiled again.

"Wow," she said. "I am good. If I still could, I'd wanna fuck you."

I looked up at her, my eyes betraying my curiosity.

"Are you ready to see the new you?" she asked.

Careful not to say a word, I nodded.

She pulled a mirror out of the top drawer, walked before me and held it up. And ...I fainted where I sat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Katie's Journey Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds