• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beast and the Beauties Ch. 04

Beast and the Beauties Ch. 04

123

This story contains parts that indicate non-consensual sex, non-human relationship and subcategories of cuckolding. If you are offended by any of these subjects, please proceed at your own risk.

*****

Lisa's pleasured throes echoed in the room as Boris's huge phallus plunged into her, dripping, honey pot, again and again. They were spooning on a creaking bed as he took her from behind with great care and gentleness. After she had started emitting a certain pheromone, instead of his usual masculine and rough manner, Boris had started to treat her like a princes made out of glass. Even though he was feeding his whole length and thickness into her inviting sheath, he was using slow and sensual thrusts to wring-out moans from her.

After a few months of monogamous sexual relationship, they had transcended from being mating-partners to soul-partners and had become a legitimate loving couple. Once in a while, Lisa would pause her moaning to turn her head to plant her lips on his thick ones and share a loving kiss. Her breasts swung in rhythm with their carnal dance, and her originally C-cup breasts seemed to have gained even more volume during the past month, and her nipples had a darker color to them.

While fending-off the desire to thrust hard and fast into Lisa's warm depths, Boris had one of his big hands, protectively, over her smooth and stretched skin of her midriff; she had one of her own hands over his, feeling the life in her expanded belly as its parents re-enacted the same ritual they had done to create it.

Lisa was elated that she was at the door-step to her, ever wanted, motherhood. She firmly believe that it was a blessing that she was about to experience it while giving birth to something rare and monumental. She still remembered and loved her husband, David, from her past life; she wondered what he was doing and whether he was doing fine; she had wanted to bear his children and spend her whole life with him, but they had become only distant memories.

The reminiscence was interrupted abruptly as the man who had put a life in Lisa's womb started to send her into another chain of orgasms. With the sensation of his shaft being milked by Lisa's orgasming sex, Boris roared and started to release his ballooned scrotum into her, already bred, womb. She loved feeling her insides being filled with her lover's molten essence, and her whole body started to tremble as she caught another wave of orgasms.

After Boris's manhood slipped out from Lisa while releasing a river of sexual fluids on to the mattress, she turned around to face him and shared another soul-bonding kiss with him. After the kiss, she once again looked at his ugly face and started to wonder why it looked so attractive to her. She knew he was ugly, but at the same time, he was so attractive to her, only a small gesture from him was enough to make her strip and spread her long legs for him.

When Lisa saw the clock on the wall, she remembered that she has some important work to do in that day. Giving another small kiss to Boris, she started to get up to take a shower and become decent enough to step-out from their love-nest, but she felt that Boris was keeping a light grip on her small wrist, preventing her from leaving the drenched bed.

"Boris, I have work to do. There's a new girl I have to talk with. I need to be there when she wakes up," Lisa said, but he kept his hold and gestured her to look at his hardening manhood.

"Oh my god. Aren't you going to get enough of me, big man? You can surely wait few hour without having that third-leg inside of me. Give this pregnant lady a little break," Lisa said in a nagging manner while sporting a mischievous smile.

Boris normally bred Lisa twice every morning, and he needed at least that much to keep him going through the rest of the day without getting bothered by erections. He kept looking at her in a pleading manner and started to direct her soft hand to caress his shaft to full length; he knew that trick always works on her and showed a grin when he noticed that she was starting to give-in.

Even though she knew that she would be moaning for at least another half an hour, "Alright, you win, you brute. Make it quick," Lisa said while getting on all fours.

*****

Michelle came into consciousness when the maid woke her up to usher her into the bathroom. Even with warm water flowing down her smooth curves, due to her exhausted mind and body, she failed to break away from the delirium of non-stop flash-backs of her break-down. Hoping to convince herself that it was all a lucid nightmare, she closed her eyes, only to feel a shock of carnal electricity jolting her whole body as the maid proceeded to clean her battered loins to get rid of coital evidences.

With confusion, Michelle mentally struggled to control her rising illicit feelings, as the maid's soft touches induced more and more burning heat in her sensitive loins. Since the maid's actions weren't any different from previous bathing she had received, she struggled to comprehend why her body was over-reacting like that.

When the maid's hands mercifully withdrew from Michelle's burning neither-region, she let out a sigh of relief, but felt horrified at the realization that her body was now extremely and unusually vulnerable to illicit sensations. She felt that even the flowing of hot-water over her unusually erected nipples were enough to induce a pleasant and warm sensation in her lower-abdomen. Each time when her heavy eye-lids obstructed her vision, she was bombarded with memories of how she was sexually conquered, and how she had found ecstasy in that reluctant submission.

Michelle couldn't help feeling a deep hatred towards Toshi for the inhumane atrocity he had committed against her; at the same time, she felt an unfamiliar and overwhelming power drawing her towards his overpowering masculinity. It was as if she had become a new person; it was as if a dormant monster in her had been awaken; it was as if a Pandora's Box had been opened. she had gone through a metamorphosis and had reborn with wings that granted her freedom from shame and social norms that had kept her feet on the ground. It was as if he had put his masculine key into her feminine key-hole and had opened another dimension to the relationship between a man and a woman: a dimension where no emotions exist, and a place where physical sensations and carnal pleasures reign dominance.

Pulling Michelle out from the spiral of confusion and revelation, the maid wrapped her refreshed body in a comfortable robe and guided her out to the room. When she looked at Ryan's room, she saw him at the glass wall, but his head was hung in shame, and with guilt, his eyes were avoiding hers.

Upon seeing her love-of-life, Michelle felt warm and soothing feelings replace the burning and intense feelings in her heart. She wanted to call his name aloud and seek his loving comfort, but she felt a subtle pain in her chest as a spark of anger developed in her mind. No matter how much love her heart was filled with, she couldn't brush-off the feelings of betrayal from her bruised heart.

During Michelle's ordeal, she had put her faith on one hope she thought that could keep her afloat in the dark hell she was in, but she felt utterly devastated when she had found abandoned in her time of urgent need of moral support. Through wave after wave of unrelenting forced-orgasms, in hope of catching one last ray-of-hope, she had kept her eyes on Ryan's closed bathroom door as Toshi's manhood battered the gate to her innocence. She had used every ounce of her will to wait for Ryan to come out of the bathroom and grant her strength, but when she got engulfed by despair as mind-shattering orgasms shattered the very core of her personality, she had felt that all her efforts were in vein.

Michelle clearly remembered the humongous orgasm that had shaken the very core of her mind and had made her submit to the dark desires of her rapist; she had felt the pains of death and pleasures of rebirth at the same time. After the end of that fateful orgasm, she had become a broken woman that could experience ecstasy from total submission to the overpowering dominance of her rapist.

Michelle shook her mind off from the intense memories as she felt new moisture in her nether-region. She looked back at her suffering boyfriend and despite the overwhelming sexual attraction to her rapist, she found that without a doubt, her heart was still beating strongly with love to the man she was looking at. She was glad that the love she had for Ryan was untouched by the damage her mind had taken, and a tear-of-joy ran down her cheek as she realized that her strong feelings for Ryan had managed to prevent total destruction of her original personality.

Despite warm and comfortable feelings, due to the feelings of betrayal and Ryan's silence, Michelle felt hesitant to initiate a conversation with him. Meals were delivered to both rooms and once the aroma of the food reached her sensors, she realized how famished she felt due to the extensive ordeal her body had went through. Wishing that either she or he would gain some courage to speak after eating the meal, she proceeded to replenish her spent energy.

Even after reenergized, Michelle found it extremely hard to initiate a conversation with Ryan, but he was prepared.

"Michelle... I'm sorry," Ryan said, still failing to find enough courage to lift his head and look at his girlfriend.

Upon hearing Ryan's voice, Michelle felt happy enough to shed tears, but she found that she was still feeling betrayed by him. With the anger tainting her pure feelings toward him, as a punishment, she decided to leave him un-answered and went to the bed to leave him in silent despair.

*****

Michelle woke-up to the sound of a door opening and opened her tired eyes to see what the maid was up to. Despite her expectation to see the old maid, she was greeted by a lovely warm smile of a beautiful woman. Her beautiful face was decorated with a pair of bright-blue eyes and was outlined by long and wavy brunette hair. She had a deep-blush covering her face and neck, indicating un-wellness or a recent sexual activity. The very concealing long, white lab-coat failed to hide the voluptuous shape of the attractive woman's body, and the bulge on the front gave a clear indication of her pregnancy.

As the woman proceeded to walk toward Michelle's bed, she tried to get up.

"Please, no need to get up. You need your rest," the woman told Michelle, with a soothing voice.

Heading the strange woman's advice, Michelle sat on the bed, confused and mesmerized by the sudden appearance of a beautiful and pregnant woman. The woman seemed to be around in her late twenties, and Michelle struggled to accept that the beautiful and pregnant woman was one of her captors.

The woman slowly approached Michelle's bed and sat on the side of it.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. I'm here to help you through what you are feeling right now," Lisa said with a welcoming smile.

"If you want to help me, you can start by letting us go," Michelle said with a little anger and sarcasm.

"I'm afraid that it's not within my power to decide that; I'm here to ensure that things go smoothly between you and your new lover," said Lisa.

Upon hearing Lisa identifying Toshi as her 'new lover', a powerful shock went through Michelle's body, completely freezing her on the spot. Michelle was flabbergasted by Lisa's audacity to name her rapist as her lover, but at the same time, she couldn't neglect the immediate feedback she felt in her nether-region.

A mischievous smile decorated Lisa's face.

"From your reaction, I can tell that you have tasted and enjoyed the gift; I can see that you have shed your old self to become a new woman," Lisa said looking straight in to Michelle's light-blue eyes.

Michelle's eyes opened wide with surprise upon realizing that Lisa was talking as if she was able to read her mind. Lisa took one of Michelle's soft hands into her own soft hands and said, "Yes, as a woman who has been lucky enough to taste those heavenly pleasures, I can read and understand all your feelings."

"What do you mean? You..."

Michelle was beyond surprised and couldn't even complete her question.

"Yes, I was like you once: Innocent, shy, faithful and virtuous. Empty moral standards of our society used to hold me back from experiencing the ultimate pleasure a woman could experience in this world. Once I let go of those bonds and embraced the gift, I was able to fully enjoy and appreciate the womanhood I had been wasting until then. Compared to men, the depth and capacity of pleasure a woman can experience is unparalleled. With normal men, it is almost as if there is no limit for the height of pleasure a woman could reach; no matter how satisfied a woman is, deep in her heart, she always knows that it wasn't the limit that she is capable of experiencing. In this world, there is only one way for a woman to find her boundaries and experience the ultimate pleasure. I know that, in this room, you have experienced more pleasure than you have had experienced in your whole life, but you will never find your limit until you let go of those social standards that prevents you from reaching the heaven of pleasures," Lisa said with a confident look.

Michelle was in a turmoil. Making her shudder with shame and guilt, she understood everything Lisa had said to her. She realized that the only reason she was be able to understand and agree with such a bizarre logic was that her mind had become as corrupted as Lisa's immoral ideals. Once Lisa had brought Michelle's attention to the humongous void that was in her that was aching to be filled with desires and pleasures, it was impossible for her to ignore that void anymore. The dark, cold void was filled with intense thirst to be sated with carnal pleasures and after experiencing forbidden fruits given by Toshi, regretfully, she knew that no normal man has the potential to fill her void of desires; even her overwhelming love for Ryan was unable to fill that void; that void wasn't meant to be filled with warm love, it was meant to be filled only with scorching carnal pleasures. Even though she knew who has the ability to sate her new-found thirst, she refused to admit that she sexually desires her rapist, rather than her loving boyfriend.

Michelle cautiously turned around and saw that Ryan was soundly sleeping on his bed.

"But... I love my boyfriend. I can't do such a thing," Michelle said in a low voice, fearing that Ryan would hear their illicit conversation.

"Silly girl, love has nothing to do with this. It's only about you finding your full potential as a woman. It's just that our society's moral standards are the things that create the illusion of love and pleasure having to be together. Since you've already tasted the forbidden fruit, you know that love has nothing do with what you have felt. I'm just here to show you the path to embrace it rather than just accepting, and experience the ultimate pleasure a woman can experience," Lisa said in a very convincing manner.

From Michelle's silence, Lisa knew that she had managed to get the message into Michelle's head and that the girl was seriously debating the idea herself.

"Once you've tasted it, you'll never be the same again; you'll reach the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction a woman can enjoy, and you will happily accept the fruits of your efforts," Lisa said while unconsciously caressing the roundness of her pregnancy.

Even though Michelle was lost in thoughts, she noticed Lisa's unintended gesture and realized that given the location and the situation, there was a good chance that Lisa might be nurturing a hybrid in her womb.

"Is that... a hybrid?" Michelle asked with fearful eyes.

It wasn't in Lisa's plan, in their first conversation, to let Michelle know about the true identity of the child she was carrying, but since the girl had managed to notice it from a simple slip of her words and a gesture, she knew that she has to explain it to her in a way that reality wouldn't scare her.

"Yes, I am carrying a hybrid. It's the child of Toshi's father. It's a reward for becoming a complete woman. For me this is the best thing that have ever happened to me. You don't have to worry about it right now; insemination with a hybrid is a rare thing, but I know that, soon, you'll be screaming to be bred by Toshi," Lisa said with a teasing smile.

Surprising Michelle, despite feelings of horror, upon hearing the possibility of impregnation, she felt her loins throb with excitement. She felt ashamed of herself for getting excited by the idea of getting bred by her rapist. Few days ago, even the idea of getting pregnant by her boyfriend had been enough to fill her heart with worry, but now, her treacherous body was sexually reacting to the danger of getting bred by her rapist.

Noticing a red blush covering Michelle's neck and face, Lisa knew that she had chosen the right choice of words. While slowly getting up, she pressed her soft lips against Michelle's succulent lips and gave her a light, but not so innocent, kiss.

Michelle was shocked by the sudden kiss the beautiful woman had given her; she had never gone astray from her heterosexual life style before, but she didn't pull her lips away from Lisa's soft, succulent lips as they sensually pressed and rubbed together. Breaking the kiss, Lisa brought her lips near to Michelle's ears and whispered, "Embrace the gift and reach the heavens."

As Lisa walked out of the room, Michelle was able to only look at her with disbelieving eyes. It was totally shocking and surprising to hear what Lisa had said to her, and she had hard time differentiating reality and imagination as she debated with her inner-self.

*****

The rest of the day went uneventful as Michelle kept rejecting Ryan's efforts to apologize, with silence. It pained her to ignore his genuine pleads, but the growing anger towards him made the pain she felt worth it as she kept punishing him for breaking the promise.

Michelle was unable to get any sense of time since her surrounding was devoid of any sunlight or clocks; all she was able to do was spend her time in a turmoil of emotions as her pride and innocence fought against the newly formed, stronger and wicked personality. The only indication of a new day was the arrival of the maid that pampered her as if she was royalty.

The next time the maid paid a visit to Michelle, she was accompanied by, very excited, Lisa. Even though Lisa tried to initiate a friendly conversation, Michelle didn't have a positive mood to share girly talks with one of her captors.

After the usual bath, when it was time for Michelle to get decorated with lavish clothes and apparels, with a bag in her hand, Lisa came into the washroom to join them.

"Since I know that today is going to be a special day for you and Toshi, I personally chose these clothes for you," Lisa said with an excited tone.

Puzzled by what Lisa had meant by 'that day' being special, Michelle looked at the bag with a curious look as Lisa handed it over to the maid. As she expected, it contained lingerie, but as the maid proceeded to put them on her, Michelle started to realize that there was something odd about the white, lacy lingerie that came out from the bag.

Michelle was now wearing a white satin and lace bridal bustier garter set with thigh-high white and lacy stockings. When the maid started to put fingerless, lacy bridal gloves on her hands, Michelle started to suspect that the special lingerie should belong on the body of a bride on her wedding day; it was then the maid pulled out a wedding lace veil from the bag. If it was done by one of her friends on a normal day, it would have been a great joke, but given the situation she was in, she felt that it was a bad and cruel joke: they were dressing her as bride for her own rape.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beast and the Beauties Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds