• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Elise Ch. 01

Little Elise Ch. 01

I unlocked the door to my house, opened the door, and stepped inside. I flicked on the light switch and dropped my briefcase on the floor. The house was dead quiet, my wife Marion wasn't home yet. She was probably showing someone a house or doing whatever it is Marion did with her time. Thank God though. Lately all we've been doing is fighting and after the day at work I had, I know if I had to deal with her... I'd lose it. It looked like it was just Elise and me tonight, maybe we'll order pizza considering I have no culinary skill whatsoever and have no motivation to acquire some. I walked into my kitchen and headed straight to my fridge to open a cold one. It was a long day and I really needed to kick up my feet and unwind. Pizza and watching Sports Center is exactly what I needed. Maybe I'll even watch porn if Marion doesn't get home soon. I decided to check with Elise to see what toppings she wanted, of course, I wanted meat lovers but Elise was an incredibly picky 18 year old. She had been that way ever since she was a little girl. She went through probably ten different vegetarian stages at different points of growing up.

I walked down the hall until I reached her bedroom and I realized her door was ajar and there were no sounds coming from the room. I pushed open the door slightly and saw Elise on her bed taking a nap. She was wearing a thin white tank-top and clearly had no bra on. The fan was on above her bed and I could tell she was cold because her nipples poked through her shirt. She didn't have any pants on either and was sleeping in sexy black panties. I could feel myself get a little hard. When did my little girl get so.... sexy? Here was my baby, the one I raised from birth, all grown up. I felt like a total perverted asshole ogling her like this and even getting hard from looking but who could blame me? The longer I stared the harder my cock got, what I would give to be able to go over there and stroke her skin and rub my hands up and down and in-between her thighs. I couldn't remember the last time Marion gave me any. It's been months. Jesus. I couldn't contain myself anymore and unbuttoned my pants and stroked my a couple of times. I walked closer to her, she still hadn't stirred. I stroked my cock a few more times. Her lips were kind of pouted, I wonder what she's dreaming about. I walked closer to her and lightly brushed her leg, starting at the top of her knee and ending at her thigh thigh where her sexy, little panties began. I slipped my fingers in her panties and explored a little, not yet touching her pussy. She's always been a heavy sleeper, ever since she was a little girl. My Elise could sleep through a hurricane.. maybe she could sleep through a little playtime, for Daddy's sake. After all, I needed this.

I started rubbing her pussy first at the top then in between her little lips. What the fuck was I doing? This is wrong. My cock was still throbbing in my pants. I could feel her clit and I rubbed it a few times. It caused Elise to stir but not awaken from her nap. Her pussy became moist beneath my finger tips. Yes, get wet for me. I worked my hand down and circled her tight, little hole. I could smell her aroma in the air and fuck did it smell good. All I could think about was finding out what she tasted like. Carefully and as slowly as I could possibly do, I pulled her panties down to her knees and brought my head closer to her pussy. The aroma of Elise, my little girl, was intoxicating. This was really starting to sink in, what the fuck was I doing? I don't know, but I know I don't want to stop. I carefully pulled open her pussy using both my hands, I just stared at it at first. It was beautiful. Her pussy was a darker shade of pink and she had the smallest clit and I could how wet she was from me playing with her. I took just one lick of her starting from the bottom, right above her pussy hole, and up to her clit where I circled it with my tongue. She shifted a little in her sleep and I froze. It hit me again, WHAT THE FUCK WAS I DOING? Phew, that was a close one. I knew I should stop but I couldn't, I gave it another lick and another and completely lost myself in tasting her. At this point, her body started reacting a little bit. Was she waking up? I kept licking, fuck it, I went this far. My tongue darted across her pussy from the top all the way down to her hole where it swirled around and around.

Suddenly, I felt a hand in my hair.. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

Fuck. The tone of her voice wasn't scared or angry, she just sounded sleepy. Maybe I could talk my way out of this, Ha, I'm just fooling myself. What the fuck would I say? Sorry, baby, Daddy is a pervert.

"Elise, I..." I didn't know what to say.

"It felt good," she said, she now just sounded confused, "I know you've been here the whole time Daddy, ever since you put your hand in my panties, it was just feeling so good when you caressed my leg I didn't want you to stop but then you started kissing me.. down there.. and I couldn't pretend any longer." She kind of giggled a little bit and looked up at me.

I studied her face, her beautiful green eyes were wide and her long brown hair was pushed behind her shoulder and those lips.. I wanted to lick them so bad.

"So are you going to finish me, Dad?"

That was all I needed, I knew this situation was weird enough and that I was a very bad man but seeing my daughter there, and NOT seeing my daughter but a grown, sexy woman, hell, maybe I am fucked up.

"Okay," I said, "Then lie all the way down for me and be a good girl."

I didn't want to be too rough and freak her out. Maybe she was already freaked out, I kind of was. Elise obliged me by opening her legs like a good girl. I moved closer once more and started licking her clit, this time, not trying to be discreet. Has she ever had her pussy licked before? My baby girl? Should I ask? That's weird, to ask? I shouldn't even think about weird right now with my tongue inside my daughter.

I could feel her body tensing, coming to an orgasm. When it happened, my mouth became full of her sweet juices. I was in heaven.

"Did that feel okay, sweetheart?"

"It was more than okay daddy," she said with a shy grin, "Could you fuck me next?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Elise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds