• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Giving Mom My Love

Giving Mom My Love

"Aw, come on, Deshawn. Do you really have to go?" My best friend Malik groaned in my ear through my phone as I packed up for a weekend away.

"Yeah, I've got to go. It's my weekend to spend with my mom, bro." I explained.

"Oh, my bad, Dee," Malik replied. "Why didn't you tell me, so I could stop hounding you about this party tomorrow night?"

I let out a laugh, "I thought it was obvious. You know I never turn down a good time unless I got family plans."

"True, so how is it with Ms. Ni'chelle? I mean, she's cool and all, but it must weird having her in your life now."

"It's weird sometimes, Malik. I wish she was there from the beginning, but she had a lot of major issues so I'm just glad I get to see the good side of my mom than the bad."

"I feel you on that one, but I hear you packing up over there so I'm hanging up now."

"Alright, but I'll call sometime this weekend and who knows maybe I'll make the party if Mom can give me a ride."

"Cool, it's whatever though, Dee. Have a good time with your Mom."

"I always do," I replied before Malik ended the call.

Just as my phone hit the bottom of my pocket, my grandmother's voice called up the stairs for me. At the call, I put my book bag on my back, slung my travel bag over my shoulder, and headed downstairs. As I made it halfway down the stairs, my grandmother's voice called my name again louder.

"Deshawn!" She called.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I made to the living room where I found my grandmother standing at the bottom of the steps.

"What took you so long to get ready?" She asked.

"You know your mama's on her way."

"Sorry, Malik called me while I was packing, Grandma."

"Do you have everything you need?"

"Yup,"

Grandma reached into her pocket and pulled out two twenty dollar bills.

"Here, this is for you to feed yourself while you're with your mama." She explained as I took the money. "Don't let her know I gave you this."

I nodded in compliance to her request, but inside my mind I knew I truly didn't need it and would just save it up for later use. Plus I knew the real reason she was giving me the money. She swore Mom couldn't do anything right including raising her son for a weekend. The doorbell suddenly rang, answering it I smiled at the woman that stood behind the door; Ni'chelle Smith, my mother.

She pulled me into a tight embrace, "Mmm, I missed you, baby."

I kissed her cheek, "I missed you too, Ma."

Mom ended our hug and came face to face with her mother.

"Hey Ruth," She called Grandma by her first name.

"Ni'chelle," Grandma replied snidely, sucking all the good vibes out of the room.

The atmosphere in the room went from warm and loving to tense in a matter of seconds. It was all due to the women in the room's strained relationship and that they were tolerating each other because of me. Being honest, the word strained is kind of an understatement since they were mother and daughter. To explain this I've got to take you all back before I even arrived on the scene.

As my mom grew up, they had the classic mother/daughter bond, but when Mom hit her teens like many girls she started wilding out and got caught up in the streets. This was made no better by Mom's relationship with my father (which Grandma didn't approve of) and the major (drug) issues my mom developed didn't help matters much. These things caused their relationship to crack, but even with all cracks when Mom got pregnant with me at eighteen she helped Mom for the baby's (my) sake. She kept Mom clean throughout the pregnancy and God let me come into the world with no existing birth defects. Unfortunately, having a baby didn't get Mom to straighten up. She left me in my Grandma's care while she continued prowling the streets and it was this act that parted my grandmother and mother forever.

My grandmother continued to raise me while Mom ended up in jail and my father ended up dead. Fifteen years pasted without a phone call, letter, or appearance from my mother. Mom became the black sheep of family. Well, the semi-black sheep because in my family either you liked my mother or you didn't. Luckily, Grandma had pictures of her so I knew what she looked like and where I got my mocha skin tone and brown eyes from.

I was thirteen years old and life was going pretty well for me, but it got even better when at a family gathering at my house Ni'chelle Smith randomly showed up much to the delight and dismay of many. When she and I came face to face, Mom broke down and bawled her eyes out before me. I cried too, not having seen her for my whole my life with the exception of when I came into the world. She'd missed all greatest moments of my life. My first words, first steps even my first day of school though that day she showed up none of that mattered. All that did was that my Mommy had come back after being gone for so long.

She explained about jail, drugs, her rehabilitation and that she wished to try to forge a relationship. I was all for it, but at first Grandma wasn't which was how I found out about her long-standing grudge against her daughter. Where I saw Mom trying to get into my life, Grandma saw it as her coming in when all the hard stuff about raising a child was over and since I was a teenager.

At the urging of other family members, she relented and let Mom see me more. We didn't see a lot of each other in the early years of our relationship, but phone calls and Facebook did the trick. Fast-forward to three years later and every other weekend was designated time well spent between Mom and me. It's great, but if someone told me beforehand what would transpire between Mom and I this weekend...I wouldn't have believed you.

*****

The tension in the air was becoming too thick for my taste so this eighteen year old grabbed his bags and headed outside into the summer sun. It was four 'o clock on a sunny Friday afternoon as I began jamming out to my Mp3 player, but I kept the volume low just in case Mom and Grandma started arguing. Luckily, it didn't come to that as I was only outside for a good ten minutes before Mom came outside and at her presence I stood up.

"Are you ready to go, sweetie?" She asked.

"You know it," I said with a smile. "I've been waiting two weeks for this."

Mom smiled back, "Me too, but the wait's over so let's go."

I put my bags in the truck of Mom's car and we hit the road. During the entire ride I listened to Mp3 player, but I couldn't take my eyes off my mother's frame. She was so beautiful. Ni'chelle Smith was stunning, sharing mocha skin and brown eyes, but also had a full head of curly black hair and an innocent face with bright pink lips. At thirty-six old, Mom's body was banging as she possessed D cup breasts, a small waist, and an apple bottom.

Looking at her, I was proud of how far my mom had come though at the same time I felt my cock throb and twitch, which was becoming a common occurrence on my weekends with her. Sure she was my mother, but she was a woman first so I just assumed my mild arousal was just male hormones. Discreetly I patted my dick in an effort to calm down, but Mom caught me anyway.

"Is everything okay down there?" She asked with concern.

I blushed, "Yeah, just dealing with guy stuff."

Mom didn't reply, but gave a pleasant smirk. A twenty-five minute drive got us to Mom's apartment. I always liked coming here because it was so nice looking. It was a two bedroom, one bath apartment surrounding us with cream white walls, paintings hanging all around and expensive furniture. Mom is doing pretty well for herself. She got her GED, went to college, and was now working as a secretary for a law firm. Not bad for a reformed junkie.

"Do you have any homework left to finish?" Mom asked as I sat my bags down.

"A little," I told her.

"Well get to it so the fun can begin, Dee."

"How's Dominos sound for dinner?" She added quickly.

I picked my bags up about to head to my room, "Good, but let me get settled in."

"And finish your homework too," I heard Mom say as I entered my room.

Around five 'o clock I was completely settled in and doing the rest of my homework or more so tried to as Mom kept coming to my mind. My thoughts of her were sporadic though as I would shake them off and they'd come back. It was really creeping me out because I'd think about her a little bit and that was it, but this time my mind was going into overdrive. I managed to finish up my schoolwork though by the end of it I was rock hard. I wasn't going to jerk off to my nasty new fantasies because that was just crossing a very disgusting line. Thank God I found my remote since two hours of TV was my escape from my incestuous thoughts.

*****

Seven 'o clock rolled around and when the doorbell rang I knew it was the Dominos Mom ordered. Knowing Mom, she ordered a large pepperoni pizza with cinnamon sticks and a two liter Pepsi. There was a knock at my door and suddenly it opened.

"Hey, the food's here, Deshawn." Mom told me.

Moments later, we were both on the living room couch stuffing our faces while watching Alien vs Predator. We both love sci-fi movies plus this was the tradition when I came over on Fridays. We would just hold up in the house watching movies. Mom and I cuddled up on the couch. I rested my head on her shoulder, making her kiss me on the forehead. When the movie ended we didn't get up off the couch we just continued to cuddle.

"You don't know how much I missed you, sweetie." Mom suddenly said softly.

"I missed you too, Mama."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah anything,"

"Your grandma thinks you're having sex. Are you, Deshawn?"

At her words, I put our cuddle session on halt. They not only surprised me, they made me nervous too. I was nervous because I knew the truth, but I didn't know if Mom was ready for it. I remained silent for a minute, but spoke up.

"I haven't told Grandma, but yeah I am." I admitted. "I've only done it a few times though."

"How was your first time?" Mom quizzed.

"Great, it was with the real friend. I liked her a lot too,"

As I talked about my first time, I began reliving the experience inside my head and it made my dick brick up a bit. Unfortunately my mother caught wind of it.

"Ahh, I see...you must have really liked her," She said with an amused smirk.

I let out a laugh, trying to play off my hardening member.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"'Cause it looks like you're dealing with guy stuff again, Dee."

I blushed and began patting my dick again, "Sorry Ma."

"It's okay, baby. It's only natural, but patting yourself isn't going to work."

I stood up, "Than I should head to my room and take care of it."

I turned to walk away surprisingly though Mom grabbed my hand.

"No, don't leave, Deshawn." She told me.

I sat back down not really knowing what to except.

"I've noticed you looking at me," Ma explained. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I really can't explain it, Ma. I think it's just hormones 'cause I know me getting heated thinking about you isn't something you'd want to hear."

"That sort of thing is nasty," I added.

"Well, I know you've been thinking about me," Mom said, revealing my hidden secret. "I'm your Mama, Deshawn; you can't hide anything from me."

"You're real horny now too, but I don't think it's nasty, sweetie." She added.

My mother's words shocked me. I really couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. Her hand found my manhood through my pants, rubbing it gently.

"Mmm, so what exactly are you saying, Mom?" I needed to know.

"I'm saying I want you, Jay and I know you want me, so I want us to make love."

"Love?" I questioned.

"Yes, love baby...I've never been able to show you how I love you much, but now I can." She explained and in a weird way I understood.

This wasn't about getting off for her. Mom knew I loved her, but this was about me showing it. It was about us displaying all the love that we couldn't over the years because she was always gone.

"Come on, Deshawn...show Mama how much you love her."

I let out a sigh and said, "Okay," which was my last word before being lead into her bedroom.

In Mom's room we were lying on her bed, kissing each other like I never thought possible with passion and vigor. Incest is wrong, but at the moment it was so right. When we finally came up for air yearning was written all over Mom's face. She'd truly wanted this for so long and now it was here. Smiling, she kissed me again.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Ma?" I asked to make sure this was what she wanted.

She kissed me for the third time, "Yes, I want your love, baby."

Having her word, I had not the slightest bit of hesitation and we began making out. Our tongues found the inside one another's mouths, fondling and caressing. What seemed like a matter of seconds, our clothes and undergarments were on than spread all over the floor. Placing both of Mom's breasts in my mouth, I licked and probed.

"Mmmm, that's it baby, keep that up." She moaned.

I sucked on her nipples until they were pointing to the sky like mountaintops. Flicking my tongue across her nipples made her whole body shudder. Liking my actions, she bit her lip as I trailed loving kisses down her stomach and found my way to her opening.

I put my index finger at the entrance of her love core, slowly feeling on it before pushing it inside. When it was fully in, I started moving it, out, and around. Mom began to moan at my finger action.

"How does it feel, Mama?" I asked, continuing to dart my finger in and out of Mom.

"Mmmm, so good, Deshawn, don't stop!" She moaned.

I'd only had sex a few times, but I was far was more advanced than I'd lead Mom to believe. She gave no complaints, so it was all good.

I added another finger and crooked the now two fingers inside her. My fingers were soon coated with Mom's wetness and the sight turned me on even more than I already was.

Mom began grinding on my fingers, "Oh shit! Fuck Deshawn..."

Mom grabbed my hand and brought my fingers to her mouth, licking her wetness off my hand.

"Mmm," Mom moaned. "Mommy needs you to lick her pussy, Dee. Can you do that?"

"I can," I told her coming face to face with her pussy.

I started nibbling and licking the insides of her thighs first before going straight for her core. Reaching her core, I gave it a timid lick followed by a few more.

"Come on, baby. Lick my pussy," Mom groaned and I obeyed her command, licking her more confidently.

"That's it, Deshawn!" Mom shouted as I gave her long lashes of my tongue. "Lick Mama's pussy just like that- -just like that!"

Mom squirmed underneath my tongue. Mom separated her pussy lips, exposing her clit which I went to work on, licking and kissing. With each tongue lash and kiss Mama became wetter and wetter. Mom patted the top of my head telling me I was done eating her out. Coming up from between her legs, Mom and I kissed some more while I slipped my boxers off revealing my erection to her and the world. It was a good eight inches. Mom pulled me on top of her and our loins were mere inches from meeting.

"Mommy wants the dick, Dee. Can Mama have it?"

"You can have it whenever you want it, Ma." I said with smile.

Mom guided me into her wetness and let out a long moan. As we held each other tight, I thrust in and out of her. Mom's love nest was wet, warm, and had me in a spell. Enjoying the feeling around my cock, I wanted to last as long as I possibly could. I began plowing into Mom's pussy with long, periodic strokes.

"Ooh, fuck me! Fuck me, Dee!" She cooed.

"Ugh shit...oooh, you feel so good, Mom." I moaned.

"Ooooh...so do you, baby. Fuck Mama's pussy, baby. Fuck it," She urged, gyrating her hips up under me.

"Damn, you're hitting' Mommy's spot!" She said matching my thrusts with some of her own. "Oooh...Mommy's wanted this for so long, baby."

I continued to hit "Mommy's spot" with my pipe as I sped up my pace.

The warmness of Mom's core felt incredible and I loved the feeling of my dick sliding in and out of it.

"A little bit faster, baby."

I obliged her, speeding up some more, fucking her pussy real deep. As I fucked her, my mouth found her breasts, sucking on her nipples again. I gave her all the strokes she wanted and then some. Done with the missionary position, I flipped Mom over into the doggy-style position. Mom's creamy white wetness saturated my dick as I began making love to her again slowly, but deeply. Her hand found my hip as I suddenly surprised her with faster strokes, crashing into her.

"Ooh...oh," Mom moaned loudly. "Don't stop...don't you dare stop!"

Mom suddenly hit the bed, lying on her stomach though our sexing didn't miss a beat. I continued making love to her. My stroke slowed a bit as I wanted Ma to feel every single inch of the eight I was giving her.

"Yes, fuck me! Deeper! I want you all the way inside me, all the way inside me."

"I'm going to cum," I groaned driving into her as hard as I could.

"That's it baby...give me that dick. Nut for me—nut in my pussy, Deshawn!"

I gave Mama my death stroke and let out a loud, "Fuck!!" as my seed exploded into his Mom womb and our bodies melted into one another.

"That was amazing, Ma. I can make love to you forever." I said, fighting to catch my breath while caressing her body.

I kissed her lips. "I love you Mom."

She kissed me passionately, "I love you too, Deshawn, but you've got to keep this between us, okay?"

Our tongues and lips embraced before I replied, "Okay, it's between us."

"Seriously, you can't tell your grandma about any of this."

"Yeah, I won't tell her, Ma. I promise..." I replied as I was cradled in the loving arms of my mother who whispered sweet things into my ear as I drifted to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Giving Mom My Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds