• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Coupling for Good

Coupling for Good

This is the 20th story in the series about how Karen has developed as a domme. Please see the stories listed under my name to find the earlier ones; this story stands on its own as well. Everyone in these stories is well over 18. There are references to bodily functions and some sex acts that might offend some, and some spanking and caning, so if any of that offends you, stop right here.

*****

Karen decided that it was time to host a dinner party for Emily and Bill, at which she would of course have Rod as her date. She decided it would be good for the men to get used to some of her and Emily's other interests so she also invited Deb and Marge. While she did not advise Rod as to the two lesbians' coming, she did tell Emily but suggested that Emily let it be a surprise for Bill, too.

While Karen was busy at her work, she made time to shop for some nice ingredients for the dinner, and she set about preparing the day before. Karen had become an excellent cook over the years, so she knew she could bring this off well. She had spoken to Deb on the phone and made it clear to her that these were serious relationships for both Emily and Karen, so she hoped Deb would enjoy meeting the intendeds.

She was only slightly surprised when Deb responded quite happily and said she and Marge would be pleased to attend. "I may have a little surprise for you, dear, too," Deb confided.

Everyone duly assembled at the expansive apartment Emily and Karen now shared, and Emily helped out mixing the drinks for the gathering. It seemed that the group was getting on nicely. The men had never met Deb or Marge, but all shared musical and artistic interests so the conversation was lively.

After Karen had served the meal, for which compliments were plentiful and sincere, Bill and Rod stood and raised their glasses.

Together, they declared, "To our hostess with the mostest, dear Karen, and her great friend, Emily, a toast from your beloveds," and all raised and clinked their glasses.

Then much to the surprise of all, both fell to their knees, and each quietly stated how much he adored his respective intended and ended by asking her, "Will you marry me?" Each of the men then proferred very significant rings to Karen and Emily.

Both were somewhat surprised by the timing if not the proposals because they both felt these were real relationships. Karen and Emily whispered to each other for merely a moment before responding in unison, "Your offers are happily suggested." Then each offered a hand to their intended to help him stand and opened their arms for a hug and deep kiss, both of which followed.

Deb and Marge applauded their friends' happiness. Karen and Emily had smiles as wide as their faces, when Deb rose and said, "I suppose I have an announcement as well. Now that it has become available to us, Marjorie and I will be married next week, so this becomes a triple celebration."

Emily, Rod, Karen, and Bill then burst into applause and each came by to kiss Deb and Marge.

"When are you all likely to tie the knots?" Marge asked. "Will this be a double wedding?"

Karen hesitated but Emily took charge as was her wont and responded, "I think Karen and I share so much that we would love to make this a double ceremony. And we would be even happier if the two of you would like to join us and we can turn it into a triple wedding."

Deb grinned and thanked them immediately. Emily immediately brought out a fresh magnum of good champagne, popped the cork expertly, and began to fill the flutes Bill had found on a living room shelf. All rose with their glasses as Karen took the lead, "Let's all drink to such wonderful shared connubial happiness!"

They all enjoyed the champagne. But Marge seemed perplexed and asked, "Deb, do you think it's wise for us to be so out even now? And we may attract attention you folks wouldn't like."

Karen and Emily hastened to assure Marge that they would be delighted to have them join in what would then be a marvelous and different ceremony and celebration.

"My Emily will certainly throw quite a party, too," Bill chimed in, as Emily merely smiled her assent.

"Are you going to be the bad fairy at the wedding?" Deb interjected, staring at her sub and clearly not pleased. She also had intended the double meaning of her statement.

"No, I'm sorry, Deb," Marge responded slowly. "I'm just concerned and I don't want to ruin their day."

"I'm personally offended," Deb declared, most starkly. "This means you are getting disciplined," she added, staring daggers at her sub. "Now, get that skirt up out of the way, right now. Don't you dare make me raise my voice."

Marge now realized that she had gone too far and was going to be humiliated in front of the others.

"I'm sorry, Deb," she repeated, "and I will pay for my error."

"Sorry is far too little for your transgression," Deb rejoined as she watched her larger-framed sub lift her skirt, exposing some plain and rather large white cotton panties.

Karen felt a rush that came over her whenever she was observing someone being disciplined. Emily was cool and merely kept her eyes focused on the couple.

"Your big ass is going to feel my anger right now," Deb stated to Marge but also to everyone. She then reached into her handbag and extracted a small fiberglas rod, black and shiny. She led Marge to the couch and had the larger woman bend right over and put her knees up on the cushions facing the back so her bottom stuck out. Then Deb inserted her fingers in the waistband of Marge's panties and pulled them down below her knees.

"You will keep your silly ideas to yourself on these occasions," Deb intoned. Then she stood back, lay the rod across Marge's expansive bottom cheeks, drew it back, and flicked it with a snap across them. There was a momentary delay in Marge's response to the initial stroke and then to the stinging sensation which followed. From the first stinging stroke, Marge let out small cries and then groans. Deb proceeded to place several strokes on the pale bottom, one slightly below the previous one until Marge's bottom was striped.

"I'm terribly sorry for the interruption caused by this impetuous girl," Deb advised her hosts, reverting to her usual drawl. "I hope we haven't spoiled the lovely occasion and I still would love for us to be part of your day if you will still have us."

"Oh, of course we will," Emily and Karen responded in unison. "We admire you both and want you as part of the whole wonderful event."

The women turned to Rod and Bill who nodded their agreement, although had they been questioned, they might have mentioned that being involved in a lesbian wedding was not something they had envisioned when they planned their joint proposal.

Karen decided to try to restore some good feeling after Marge's faux pas. She went over to Deb and quietly suggested that Marge be forgiven and allowed to rejoin them.

Deb smiled and realized that she needed to help restore the party atmosphere so she turned to Marge, still kneeling bare-assed on the couch and told her to pull up her panties and rejoin the group, which the larger woman did, wiping her face where she had shed a few tears while being struck with the rod.

The table had been cleared and Karen invited everyone to adjourn to the living room for some after-dinner drinks if they so chose but to stay and chat.

Everyone followed her inside and several requested either cognac or another liqueur which were provided.

Deb decided it was time to make a toast for this round so she raised her glass and toasted: "To all of our good friends here, who have made us so welcome and whose hospitality, and more important, delight in including us, is truly appreciated (even if we both may discommode your bearings now and then)."

The two other couples cheered and blew kisses to both Deb and Marge, and the latter looked as if she had recovered her good feelings after her punishment.

Soon thereafter, the diminutive Deb came over to Karen and told her that they would be going, but that they really had been delighted to be included and looked forward to working with her on the ceremony. Karen said she had loved having them there and would certainly keep in close touch on the planning.

Then Deb smiled and said, "I really like your style, sweetie. I hope you wouldn't mind if I send Marge over to you when she misbehaves. I think it would do her some good to be disciplined by someone like you."

Karen was reeling from this compliment from the very severe Deb, who had really put Karen's mom through the wringer, much to Karen's delight.

"I'm really honored, Deb, that you would entrust that task to me, so yes, I will be pleased to do your bidding so far as that is concerned," she answered with a grin. "You can rely on me and that this will be between us."

"I knew I could," Deb drawled in reply and smilingly, she took Marge's hand and escorted her to the door as the others all bid them both sincere good nights.

Soon the four sat down and stared at each other. The women confessed that they really were surprised by all the events of the evening—from the proposals to the interest by Deb and Marge in joining the festivities.

"I'm not sure the Vows column of the Times will seize this as newsworthy," Emily shrugged, "although if they knew all about all of our sexuality..."

"You know, ladies," Bill responded, "Rod and I do work for fairly strait-laced outfits, and normally I would expect to be called in for some sobering advice from the top brass, but this might just work because the two of you"—he bowed twice, to Emily and then to Karen—"are just so fantastic and fun and gorgeous!"

This pleased Karen a whole lot, who was always much more insecure than her great friend Emily, who was accustomed to being treated quite grandly for her attractiveness.

Karen managed to thank Bill and then to give him a nice kiss as well. With that Emily commandeered the proceedings and suggested, nay directed, a move into their marvelous bedroom.

Once there, Emily told Rod and Bill to shed their clothes. When they hesitated, she said with a huge grin, "Don't worry. We both know how big your cocks are and we've decided that they will do."

Both men laughingly unbuttoned their shirts and trousers, then pulled their undershirts over their heads and slipped out of their boxers. Finally they shed their socks as well and stood naked. Both were actually pleased that they each stood proudly erect.

"Hmm," Karen said, "I suppose we should take that as a good sign since we haven't even taken anything off yet."

The women now carefully undressed each other. Karen unbuttoned Emily's fancy blouse and Emily undid Karen's front-buttoned shirt. Then each unzipped her friend's skirt and soon the two were in their matching lacy white brand panty sets.

"Voici les deux femmes fatales," Emily announced with a flourish. Then she stated the first order of proceedings.

"Bill, get across Karen's lap and Rod, come over mine," she said calmly patting her lap as both sat on armless chairs facing the other.

The men shrugged and Rod offered, "I figured you girls had something like this planned for us."

"Oh, indeed we do," Karen giggled.

Both Emily and Karen now made sure that the nice erect cocks were caught between a pair of feminine thighs. Then they each put one hand over the waist of their now-fiancé and began to spank the men's pale white bottoms. It was clearly more for effect since both Emily and Karen had shown they could spank quite severely if they wished.

Soon the spankings ceased and the men were prompted to stand. Then Emily told them to kneel in front of their seated ladies, but that Rod would be in front of her and Bill before Karen's spread legs.

"We're giving you an introduction to our absolutely best friend," Emily gleefully announced, as she and Karen slipped their pretty white lacy mesh panties down and off. Rod looked happily at Emily's blond pubes and the pink opening that was clearly visible thru the fine hair. Karen was hoping Bill would find her nicely trimmed auburn bush attractive and she was more than pleased when she saw his smiling face descend between her thighs and create a mouth seal over her hidden labia with his tongue teasing her clit.

They were then instructed to bring the women to orgasm with their tongues. Both of the guys had plenty of oral experience and used their strategies developed during years of dating to excite the women so that both were soon writhing and managing to explode almost simultaneously.

"Very well," an out-of-breath Emily slurred her speech. "Now you both get your rewards."

She and Karen reclined back on the spacious bed and Emily added, "You may mount she whom you just satisfied orally." The men were so entranced by the sweet feminine aroma that had permeated their senses that they gave scant thought to the eventuality that each would be fucking the other's fiancée.

Emily found the entry of Rod's cock into her love tunnel more than delightful, while Karen kept her toned vaginal muscles pressed tightly around Bill's magnificent instrument as it made its way into her inside passage. Once in, the spectacle proceeded apace as each joyfully screwed his lover's dearest friend.

As the lovemaking reach a crescendo, Karen was the one to order them both to withdraw before they came. Both Rod and Bill were now totally confused but followed the little lady's directions.

Emily then showed the way by turning over on her stomach, a move Karen also made at the same time. This time, the men were told to put on condoms, and then slip some lube on them and into the rear passages of their intendeds.

"That's right, you will have me anally," Emily smiled at Bill. "And you, me," Karen grinned at Rod.

Once more doing as they were told, the men rolled the condoms onto their cocks, still hard from being deprived of a cum inside the different vagina they had just invaded.

Then Bill kneeled behind Emily, who was on all fours, her gorgeous ass facing him, and lovingly dabbed some lube on her perfect little anal rosette, then urging it inside with his index finger. Emily sighed with pleasure at the anal intrusion. Rod similarly crawled behind his lover and slipped lube inside Karen's anus.

Both men then climbed onto the bed behind their loves and gently introduced their large equipment into the girlish rear orifices. Emily had more experience in this activity so Bill's entry was smoother and soon he was pumping his darling's back passage much as a front-door fucking. Rod took it slower with the smaller Karen, whose anal canal needed more prodding to expand to welcome him inside.

But soon both couples were at it and lost in the ecstasy available from anal stimulation. It would have been just perfect if the guys had spurted at the same moment but that was not to be. Instead, they heard Emily let out a cry of intense pleasure when Bill's cum blasted into her rear insides, while soon thereafter Rod let go of his and Karen, in her case for the first time, welcomed her lover's liquid gift into her rectum.

As all four gradually recovered their consciousness, the girls rolled over and held their intendeds in their arms. It had all seemed much more natural than Emily and Karen had dared to expect.

Finally, as they started to feel the wetness drip from their openings, they told the men to come with them and both sat backward with their bottoms hanging over the edge of the bathtub in the large bathroom so that Bill and Rod could first kneel to lick the juices oozing from their anal rosettes.

These were rather funky, combining male ejaculate and feminine anal musk mixed with lube. But soon the girls turned round and the men were delighted to lick the still dripping pussies that now faced their faces.

Thinking of the oft-expressed similarity of the female pudenda to the mollusk, Karen then thanked both of them, recalling from her musical background, "This was a real nice clambake, guys!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Coupling for Good

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds