• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 05

Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 05

123

Melissa bent over and placed her hands on the arm chair. She felt the big black hands close on her tight, round ass. They were Nate's hands.

"Fuck me, daddy!" Mel hissed. Nate responded by grabbing a big handful of Mel's blonde hair and twisting it around his hand and jerking back hard. Mel's head snapped back as Nate's 10-inch whore pleaser plunged into her hot, wet joy box.

"Oh! Shit! Fuck me! FUCK ME, NATE!" Mel screamed as she pushed her ass back to meet Nate's thrusts. She could feel her feminine cunt walls expand as the 11-inch black snake plunged in and pulled out. She responded by squeezing his cock. They began a rhythm of love. Nate jerked again on Mel's hair and rammed in deeper. Both lovers could feel Mel's cervix open and Nate's cock enter her womb.

Melissa was Dee's 18-year-old daughter by her husband, Pat. Dee had no idea that Mel as she called her was fucking black men until she saw her working as a stripper and turning tricks at a club. After reuniting - and in complete acceptance of each other's lifestyles - Mel came to live with Vic and Dee.

"Cum in me! Shoot your cum in my cunt, master!" Mel pleaded. She was bareback and without protection. It was something she had discussed earlier with her mom, Dee. The mom said that a sensuous love was when two lovers were fucking and both were bareback and unprotected. But Dee explained that the most sensual love was when the woman was fertile with her momma egg waiting for a black daddy to mate, and both lovers knew she would be impregnated.

Mel felt that her cunt and womb was the center of the universe! Nate's 11-inch black pleasure snake was long, and it was wide. Earlier, she could barely open her mouth wide enough to take it. His balls felt heavy and full of sperm as she held them. His nut sack was like super-sexy black velvet purse, holding a sensual, golden treasure.

It took Mel much effort to take Nate's cock all the way down her throat. With a little help and earlier advice from her mom, Dee, she mastered the technique. Mel felt she was all alone in a room full of people. There were perhaps 30 people mingling and sexing in Vic's apartment. Some were on the couches. Others were in the bed of the open warehouse style loft apartment.

It was a dark, lusty party that Vic hosted on his first week back from Paris where he finished shooting a major documentary film.

***

Two days ago, Dee had been thrilled! Vic looked handsome standing in the doorway that first day back home. She ran to him and put her arms around his neck. He was her first real love, and she could not help it. Their lips met. It took Dee's breath away.

"Oh Vic! I love you!" she whispered.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't keep in touch with you while I was away," Vic said when they broke their kiss. "However, I was following your life through a close friend," he added.

"It doesn't matter! You are here now. I love you, Vic!" Dee said, looking into his face. She was glowing! She wanted to scream those words, "I love you Vic!" Her clit was stiff and her cunt was leaking momma juices. She kissed him again. She smelled his manliness and male pheromones. Her female pheromones were permeating the air and filling Vic's nostrils.

Dee removed her top and bra while she sank to her knees and unzipped Vic's pants and pulled out his 10-inch cock. Dee was oblivious of the fact that her hot blonde daughter, Melissa, and Lisa were watching. She held his nut sack with her left hand and the base of his cock with her right hand. She skinned back his foreskin. Her senses told her Vic had recently had his cock in a hot cunt. Her mouth was wet when she closed over his glans.

A profuse amount of pre-cum spilled over her tongue. That made Dee's cunt flood with juices. She moved her hand up and down the part of his cock that was beyond her mouth. She worked on his cock for several minutes. Her wetness mixed with Vic's profuse pre-cum spilled out of her mouth and over her hand, dripping over her tits. Dee was an athletic woman of 33DD-22-32. She pulled off of his cock and took his balls in her mouth. She licked and sucked each ball carefully and sensually.

"Bitch! You are a hot slut!" Vic whispered. Out of the corner of her eye, he watched Lisa and Melissa locked into an embrace. Their lips were pressed together in hot lesbian love.

"I know who you were with last night. I even know that Pat was there," Vic said. "Kobe is a good friend of mine. I'm glad you got along. Oh yes! I told Kobe to come over this evening with Pat."

"It's going to be interesting for Pat to meet his daughter here," Dee said grinning. She turned to Melissa. "What do you think, Mel?"

That was two days ago...

***

All day Dee couldn't get her mind off of Vic. She loved him before he left; and now that they have reunited, her love felt stronger. She had only briefly thought about the black baby growing in her body. Dee kept busy talking to Lisa while Vic sat at his desk near his studio talking about his next big movie deal. She saw Mel eyeing Vic, too. Dee's slut side took over, and she fantasied about a three-way with Vic and Mel.

By mid-morning, Vic announced that he was going to entertain some friends who would be in his next movie. It was to warm up the principle characters to each other.

Dee and Lisa left with Mel. They wanted to buy Mel some sexy clothes before she left for her job as a stripper and whore. They went to Dee and Lisa's favorite shop and looked around. Dee chose a white slinky mini dress with back slits. The front scooped low, revealing her breasts and the hem was just below her cunt. When she bent over, the brothers could easily see her hot slick cunt. She also got a micro-mini bikini that glowed under black light.

Dee and Lisa left Mel at the club. Mel was going to join Vic's party after she last act. When Melissa got to Vic's place, the party was almost beginning. The room soon filled up with hot, super sexy white models and black men. Their naked bodies took Mel's breath away.

Someone handed her a drink. She walked to a table strung out with white lines. She picked up a straw and followed a line. She felt her body float from the psycho-sexual sensation. She sipped the drink and was quickly surrounded by three hot black men who helped her undress. Nate began kissing her. He was a six-foot, three-inch super sexy stud with washboard abs and huge muscles on his biceps and thighs. He was covered in tattoos.

She broke with Nate and sank to her knees. While looking up into his eyes, she held his velvety black nut sack like a treasure of gold, grabbed his uncut cock with her right hand. She slid his velvety foreskin back. A clear liquid oozed out of his pee hole. The glans was bulbous and rapidly tapered off to his smooth shaft. Her mouth would barely fit around his cock glans. Mel began working her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked.

Mel milked some pre-cum out of his cock and tasted it. It was bitter-sweet. She loved it! Looking up into Nate's eyes, Mel sucked in. Her cheeks showed the effects of the suction. Then Mel skillfully let the cock slide down her throat. It wasn't easy, but it thrilled her.

***

Fucking a male that she didn't know was not new to Mel. She was a working girl who enjoyed giving pleasure. Like Dee, she derived pleasure from giving pleasure especially to black men. A black boyfriend had turned her out to fucking. He got her a job at the strip club to pay for her 33-double-D's.

Nate pulled his cock from her throat and stood her up. When Mel stood up, some one's hand wrapped around her head and pulled her lips to his. It was Vic! She opened her mouth and let Vic's tongue slip inside. They became engrossed in a sensual tongue-locked kiss. Mel felt submissive as Vic's bodily fluids filled her mouth. She melted down to Vic's cock.

Mel had lost count of the cocks that she had sucked tonight before arriving at the party. Vic's cock was certainly one of the best. She worked on the head and let it slip down her throat. Vic's cock showed an outline down Mel's slender neck. That outline of a cock moved in and out as Vic fucked her throat.

"Take my cum, slut!" Vic hissed. It was a command. Mel had never felt so submissive in her life. She was frantically making love to Vic's cock. Her hand was moving up and down his shaft as she sucked on the head. Vic's pre-cum caused her mouth to salivate profusely.

"Bitch! I'm cumming," Vic moaned. "Here it comes!" Three shots of cum flooded the whore girl's mouth. She heard Vic's next command, "Don't swallow the cum, slut!"

Mel opened her mouth to show Vic his load on her tongue.

"Stand up!" Vic commanded.

Mel stood up.

"Turn around," Vic said.

Mel turned to see Dee standing behind her.

"Give the slut my cum!" Vic said.

Dee tilted her head aside and planted her lips against Mel's lips. Their mouths opened. Mel's tongue slipped inside and met Dee's tongue. Immediately, the precious love fluid filled Dee's mouth. It tasted sensual. Dee felt Mel press her breasts against her firm tits. Their lips and tongue were working a sensual rhythm. Both were savoring the tastes, smells of this super sensual moment. Dee's hand played with Melissa's clit.

"Lay back, bitch!" Vic's command was directed at Mel. He helped Mel to lie back on the couch. Dee knew what to do. She spread Mel's legs and opened her labia with her tongue. She pushed Vic's seed out with her tongue into Mel's tight cunt. Then she began to circle and massage Mel's clit in a sexy rhythm of love. Dee used her lips to apply more stimulation. Mel's hips were contracting and hunching upward, driving Dee's tongue deep into her cunt. At the same time, Dee knew that Vic's sperm was spreading out into Mel's body.

Mel felt someone's hands on her head. She looked up to see a short white cock and balls above her head. Instinctually, she began sucking on the nut sack and fondling the cock. It was small and almost pathetic, she thought. Nevertheless, she took it in her mouth. It quickly came to life! She worked on it frantically. Mel was disappointed when the cock unexpectedly shot a small load of cum in her mouth. She quickly swallowed it all. It was mixed with Vic's cum. As she pulled away she recognized her father, Pat!

Pat crawled over Mel and assumed a 69 position. He sensually cleaned her cunt as Mel stroked, sucked, and squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock.

On the other side of the room, someone pushed Lisa down on her hands and knees. He placed his cock against Lisa's slack ass and pushed.

"Oh my gawd!" Lisa moaned. She loved anal. Her ass tightened around the big black cock. A cock was presented to her mouth. Lisa quickly took it. Then Lisa was pulled backward until she was lying on her back atop her anal lover. This exposed her cunt. A white woman with a black 10-inch strap-on mounted her and shoved it into her cunt. The strap-on had a vibrator.

"FUCKING HOT!" Lisa screamed. She tightened her cunt walls and screamed again. A black male straddled her body and pushed his cock to her mouth. She took it. Lisa was now air tight. She had a cock in her ass, a cock in her cunt, and a cock in her mouth. She started stroking and sucking the cock. They kept up a rhythm for 30 minutes before the cock in her mouth exploded. Lisa held the load in her mouth. Then the cock in her ass shot its precious fluid. Then Lisa kissed her lesbian lover and pushed cum into her mouth. Together they swallowed the cum and continue their tongue locked kissing.

***

A ray of sunlight crossed Dee face, waking her up. She glanced at the clock. It was 10. She looked up at the overhead mirror to see that she was sleeping between Kobe and Vic. She remembered that she had fucked both of them and several other black males. She looked across the warehouse/studio at array of tripods, cameras, set backgrounds, and lights. The partygoers appeared to be sleeping wherever they could find a place to crash.

Dee slipped off the bed at the foot and ran to the restroom. She looked at her face. Her lipstick and makeup was smeared. She smiled as her mind raced through yesterday's events. Dee smiled and her clit started to grow and her cunt flooded with love fluids.

It was an open bath with a toilet, lavatory, bidet, dressing table, and shower. It was not intended to give privacy to open-minded people who saw no need for privacy. Dee unabashedly took a pee and wiped her cunt.

She stepped into the shower and let the water run over her face. Dee felt two hands cup her breasts and a hot male body push against her ass. She pushed back. She looked down and the hands were black and tattooed. She turned to see Nate. She saw him fucking Melissa last night. She envied her daughter for getting one of the biggest cocks in the party. Melissa's look was one of a woman in love. Dee knew she must catch up.

"I'm gonna wash you, slut," Nat said. Dee passively presented herself as Nate rubbed soap and water over her hot athletic body. He paid close attention to her cunt and ass. Dee reciprocated by washing Nate's body including his cock. When she started washing his 11-inch cock, it sprung to life. Dee kneeled down and put her right hand around the shaft, feeling it grow. Her left hand cupped his heavy balls.

"Are they filled with cum?" she thought. Dee desperately wanted to know. She massaged his cock, reveling in how massive it was. She envied Mel for becoming Nate's woman.

"I've got to have it!" she thought.

Nate turned off the water and stepped out of the shower area. He handed her a towel. Both lovers dried off while silently measuring at each other.

"You one hot white bitch," Nate said.

"You are one hard black man," Dee responded.

They kissed. Dee felt his hot thick lips over her lips. She felt his hands roam over her body. She moaned. She was a submissive, and Nate's hands brought out her most submissive nature. One finger tweaked her cunt and clitoris. This was the way she wanted to be handled by a black man. Her studded nipples were standing erect. Dee's head fell back as she moaned in delightful ecstasy. Waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through her body. Nate released her.

"Get your ass over there and get on some make up! I don't like to see a stringy haired white bitch," Nate said. He slapped her on the ass. Dee sat down at the makeup table. She sat still for a long time soaking up the pleasure of her afterglow.

***

Mel slept until noon. When she got up, she felt the results of the night's action. There was a glow in her body and cunt. Also there was a multi-colored floral tattoo over right shoulder. Nate had introduced her to a tattoo artist who completed the job. Mel went to sleep feeling the tingling of the needle. The skin was still red, but she felt the design made her look sexier.

"That's hot," Nate had said after the session with the artist.

"When that heals, I want your left shoulder tattooed," he said. He led her to the shower where she carefully washed her hot body. She saw Dee and Lisa working out. She decided to join them.

Vic gave her brief details of his next movie. It would be a full-length feature. He had the financing for it. Most of the cast has been chosen. Part of the filming would be done here and part in London. He said that Dee could come with him. That thrilled Dee.

Later, Dee and Lisa drove back to the wine bistro. She was hoping to run into Kobe.

Observing all the rules of the bistro, Dee and Lisa sat on the first six-inches of their chairs with their backs straight. They looked straight ahead as the waiter took their order. It was red wine for Dee and a Merlo for Lisa. They finished their wine and softly chatted.

"Come with me, bitch!" Dee could not see his face, but she knew he was black. Obediently, she followed him to the back. He motioned to enter a room. She never got a glimpse of his face. Dee stood in the room for a moment and a door opened. A nude male appeared. He was wearing a black hood over his head. He had a riding crop in his hand.

"Stand here!" he commanded.

Dee obeyed.

"Remove your clothes!"

Dee obeyed.

He strapped her on a X-shaped frame with her arms up and her legs splayed out. Once strapped on, he fastened a leather collar around her neck. The collar had a ring in the front. It was three-inches wide. Then he rotated the frame until her head was down and her legs were up and her cunt was presented to him. He put clothes pins on her labia and inserted a large black dildo.

He turned her upright and placed a hit of molly in mouth. Then he placed a red ball gag in her mouth. Straps held it tight against her mouth.

He turned her over again. He tapped the dildo and it started to vibrate. The crop came down on her inner thighs. Dee began to cry, but the feeling was pleasurable. She could see that his cock was erect. Dee derived pleasure from giving pleasure...

***

Both hoes finished their BDSM sessions and walked out of the bistro. Dee was feeling hot from the hit of molly she was given.

"Let's go watch Lisa's act," Lisa said.

Mel was not on stage, but a hot woman with tattoos over her body was writhing around a pole. She finished her act. Just before Mel came out, Pat walked in with a black man and sat down in the second row near the isle. When Mel danced on stage, Pat pulled out his cock and started stroking. Mel blew a kiss at him. Pat dropped a one hundred dollar bill in the box. After her number, Mel danced off the stage. Pat and his friend walked backstage, too.

Dee looked at Lisa and smiled. Without speaking they walked to the back. When they turned the corner, they found Mel, the hot black man, and Pat doing a three-way in the hallway. Mel was kissing the black man while Pat stood behind massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. He pushed her over and Mel grabbed the 11-inch the black serpent and started stroking and sucking. Pat grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed his cock in her ass.

"Oh shit! Fuck me," Mel moaned.

"I want some of this!" Dee said. When Dee and Lisa approached, the four broke off and retired to the room with the bed. The black man stacked Lisa and Mel in a 69 and fucked Mel's cunt while straddling Lisa's head. He sunk it in balls deep in one thrust. He fucked Mel's cunt and switched to Lisa's mouth. He switchd back to Mel's cunt and thrust in balls deep. Lisa started sucking his balls. He shot his load in Mel, pulled, and finished off in Lisa's mouth.

That left Dee and Pat all alone. Dee kneeled down and took Pat's pathetic white cock. She licked it and took it in her mouth, while stroking it. It took five minutes before Pat shot a load in her mouth.

Dee looked up at him and stood up against Pat. With her tongue, she pushed some cum into his waiting mouth.

The black man switched from Mel's cunt to Lisa's mouth and plunged down her throat. Then he switched back to Mel's wet cunt. Pat got down and cleaned out Melissa's cunt.

After it was over, Nate walked in.

"Momma! I just bought your hoe ass," he said to Melissa. "You are working for me, now," Nate told Mel. That declaration by Nate took Dee's breath away. Dee was a hoe for sure and now mom and daughter were hoes for the black man.

"You are still working here," Nate told Mel. No one asked Melissa what she wanted. She - like Dee - was too submissive to say no to her black master.

***

That night after work, Nate gave Melissa a hit of molly and took her to a special tattoo parlor where she had her tongue split. Another floral tattoo was added to her left shoulder. It took 10 days for her tongue to heal, but it left Mel looking very sexy. Dee couldn't wait to see Mel use her sexy new split tongue. "Maybe Mel would use it on my cunt," Dee thought.

Nate and Mel became very close. Mel wanted to please Nate. She always was submissive to Nate's pleasures. She had fallen in love with Nate. Dee was very jealous, but she was proud of her daughter.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds