• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chronicles of Danny Ch. 09

Chronicles of Danny Ch. 09

123

Author's note: Totally forgot about the non-consent involved in this chapter and so I've asked the editors to place this in the non-consent category. Sorry to those who might have been offended without the proper warning.)

*

The next day, Ashley and Danny met up for lunch after class. When Natasha didn't show, Danny began looking around the dining hall and said, "Hmm, I haven't heard from Natasha in a while. She wasn't in fitness class either. I hope she's okay."

"Maybe she's just sick, I know a cold has been going around lately." Ashley said.

They continued eating their food, deciding not to wait for Natasha any longer. "Oh, guess what? I've been thinking about how to get Cammy and Kara and I think we might have a chance." Ashley said.

"How?" Danny asked.

"Their boyfriends are coming to town after the semester, which means they'll want to go out and have fun and they won't be protected by the rest of the sorority."

"But, we still need to get to them." Danny said.

"True, but it'll be easier to corner them in a bathroom at a bar as opposed to cornering them on campus." Ashley said, "I still haven't thought about the exact details but I'm thinking this would be a good chance."

After they finished eating, Danny and Ashley cleared their trays and made their way to the doors. "You might be right." Danny said, "Maybe we can humiliate their boyfriends as well."

"Oh my god!" Ashley exclaimed as she stopped walking just before they got to the door.

"What is it?"

"I think I know what happened to Natasha." Ashley said as she grabbed the school newspaper and held it up. There on the front page was the headline, "STUDENT CAUGHT STREAKING IN DECEMBER WEATHER." There was a picture of an upset Natasha with her legs tied together and her hands behind her back. Black bars were placed over her breasts and vagina but the ropework around her shoulders and hips clearly indicated that she had been stripped of her clothes and wasn't streaking.

"How could they do that to her?" Danny asked as they clenched their fist in anger. "Ugh..those fucking stuck up...errr!" they pushed the door and stormed out of the dining hall.

"Danny wait!" Ashley called as she ran after them. "Where are you going?"

"I have no idea." Danny said as they ran their hands through their hair, "I just need to get off of campus before I do something that gets me expelled."

"We should try to get in touch with Natasha and find out if she's okay."

Danny sighed and stopped walking for a moment and said. "You're right. Let's see if she's still in her dorm." They took Ashley's hand and walked to Natasha's hall, unaware that they were being watched by the Three Furies from a distance. They grinned at each other as Kara held up a jump drive in her hand and snickered.

While they were walking to Natasha's dorm, Danny tried calling her but got no answer. They were even more distraught when they went to Natasha's roomand found out from the RA that she had withdrawn from school.

"You mean she just up and left?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, she stormed back in the dorm saying that she was expelled." the RA said, "Can't say that I'd want to come back after something so humiliating. She could be heard crying in her room all night, I had to let her roommate in with my keys because Natasha wouldn't open the door."

"How are we going to find her?" Ashley asked Danny. "There's no one else here who are friends with her except us."

"Not just us." Danny said and they left the dormitory with Ashley following them to the parking garage.

****

Indeed, Danny knew Natasha had other friends and another life, back at the BDSM club where Natasha knew Mistress Victoria. As the sun was coming down, they drove out of campus and towards the city where the club was. "Do you think she might be there?" Ashley asked on the car ride there.

"I don't know. But she spent a lot of time with Mistress Victoria so she might have told her if she was leaving town." Danny said. "I'm not too familiar with dom and sub relationships but I doubt it's okay to just up and leave without saying anything."

The two partners arrived at the club and it was not as packed as it had been the night of Natasha's first demonstration. The bouncer checked their IDs and stood aside to let them in. "Is Mistress Victoria here tonight?"

"Yup. She's in the dungeon, just down the hall." The bouncer said.

Ashley and Danny followed the bouncer's directions, walking past a couple wearing latex body suits and masks. "This place is giving me ideas." Danny said as they squeezed Ashley's hand.

"Me too." She said with a grin, "Maybe when we get home tonight we can play?"

Danny nodded as they entered a large room that had about a dozen people. A dark blue light colored the brick walls, giving a much darker and grittier atmosphere to the club. There was another bar off to the left and to the right was where the crowd was. They were in a semi-circle and at the center was Mistress Victoria, dressed in leather pants and a corset.

Hanging in front of her was a woman with her hands tied behind her back and her legs spread upward like she was doing a toe touch. Ropes wrapped around her ankles and were attached to the harness hanging from the ceiling that had her suspended in the air. She wore a leather zipper mask and had a pink butt plug inserted into her anus. Mistress Victoria was inserting a long dildo in and out of the woman's pussy. As she rotated around, Danny recognized the woman as the same one they saw the first time they came to the club as she had the same tribal tattoo on her lower back.

Just then, one of the audience members turned around and smiled when they saw Ashley, it was Drew, the bearded man who had sex with Natasha during her demonstration. He walked over to them and said, "Well hello. What brings you two here?" he asked.

"Uh, we're here to see Mistress Victoria." Danny said, feeling their temples burn as Drew addressed only Ashley.

"Oh, well you better wait." Drew said, "She isn't too happy right now. She's been pretty rough on our guest of honor all night." He gestured to the woman suspended in the air.

"Really? I wonder why." Ashley said.

Drew shrugged. "No idea, you can try talking to her after she's finished. But be careful, if she's not in the mood, you might be next up there. Not that I'd mind." He said with a wink towards Ashley. She lowered her head and looked away to hide her face that was turning flush.

"Thanks." Danny said as they walked to join the crowd, pulling Ashley along who also thanked Drew for the information. Danny wasn't too fond of Drew flirting with Ashley and wanted to get her away from him. As they got up close they could hear the woman in the mask moaning as Mistress Victoria shoved the dildo inside her.

"No no NO! No cumming yet!" Mistress Victoria said as she grabbed tightly onto the woman's breasts and squeezed. "You cum when I tell you you can!" She stopped when she looked up and saw Danny. "You!" she said as she pointed at them, "I want to talk to you."

"Uh...now?" Danny asked looking to their right and left to make sure they were the one's Mistress Victoria addressed.

Mistress Victoria picked up a small cattle prod and ran it along the woman's thighs, zapping her as it touched her skin, causing her muscles to tighten up. Mistress Victoria then handed it to Drew and said, "Keep doing that until I come back and she better not orgasm while I'm gone."

While Drew resumed Mistress Victoria's torturing duties, she led Danny and Ashley away from the crowd to a small table with a candle and leaned her arms on the table. "Sorry if I seemed curt, but I'm pissed off because Natasha came to me and said she was expelled."

"We know." Danny said, "We just found out about it today. Where is she now?"

"At my place resting and in need of serious comfort after what those children did to her." She hissed the word "children" through her teeth as she clenched a fist. "No one humiliates Natasha but me and especially not against her will. I found spank marks on her and that is not acceptable."

"This is my fault." Danny said, digging their nails into their hand. "If I didn't want to get back at the Three Furies Natasha wouldn't have been taken by them."

"That may be, but it's too late now." Mistress Victoria said, "I want them to pay for what they did to her."

"Well we've been trying to do that for a while." Danny said, "We managed to get one of them but the other two are proving to be a challenge."

Mistress Victoria curled her lip and leaned in close to Danny and Ashley. The look in her eyes made them nervous, as if she was going to tie them up and discipline them. "If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know." She said. "I want to humiliate these women too and any way I can be part of their humiliation would be great."

"Wow." Danny said, "Thanks. We'll contact you once we have a plan set in motion."

"See to it that you do." Mistress Victoria said as she stood up from the table, "I'll let Natasha know you two came here and will have her get in touch when she's feeling better."

"Thank you." Danny said. They watched as Mistress Victoria returned to her dominatrix duties, taking the cattle prod from Drew as she zapped the woman's pussy, causing her to rear her head back in response to the pleasure and pain. "Let's go." Danny said, "It's getting late and I want to think of a plan to get back at the Three Furies, we need to end this." Ashley followed Danny to the door, looking back at the woman in the mask once more, seeing Drew in the crowd look over his shoulder and give her one more wink.

*****

Back on campus, Danny parked their car in the garage and then walked with Ashley back to the dorms. 'That's so sad about Natasha." Ashley said as she followed, "I hope she knows she can reach out to us."

"I'm sure she does." Danny said, "Maybe she needs someone mature like Mistress Victoria to console her for a bit."

As they walked along the lamp lit street, they saw a police car parked on the side. Danny didn't give it much attention until the doors opened and two police officers stepped out. Both were women, one of them taller than the other. The first had brown hair tied in a ponytail with a pale white complexion while the other one had lighter brown hair that barely touched her shoulders and had tanner skin.

"Excuse us ladies." The one with the ponytail said.

"Yes?" Danny asked as they stopped walking, irritated at the "ladies" comment.

"Mind telling us what you're doing here so late?" she asked.

"We were just returning from visiting a friend and now we're going to bed." Danny said

"And you're both students?" the officer asked.

"Yes we are." Danny said pulling out their student ID. Ashley did so as well. "Is this against the rules to return late?"

"No, but it is odd that two ladies would be out so late during the week." The other officer said as she walked up to them. Danny looked down at their name tags, the one with the ponytail's name was Riggs and her partner's name was Rodriguez. "Where'd you come from?"

"Excuse me but I don't think that's your business." Danny said.

"Oh isn't it? Then you won't mind if we search you two."

Ashley and Danny looked to each other in surprise and then Ashley said, "Not to be disrespectful but I don't think you two have the right to search us without reasonable cause."

"Rodriguez, grab the blonde, I have the butch." Riggs said. Rodriguez approached Ashley and grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing?!" Ashley shouted as she tried to fight free. "You can't do this!"

"Yes we can, you're both being quite uncooperative." Riggs said as she grabbed onto Danny.

"Hey!" Danny shouted as they struggled with the officer. "This is bullshit! We have rights!"

"You're students on campus." Riggs said, "You have limited rights and if you don't want us to take you to jail, you'll cooperate by letting us search you at the station."

Danny stopped fighting and sighed, "If we let you do this you'll let us go?" they asked, realizing that there was nothing to fear since they knew they didn't have anything.

"Yes of course." Officer Riggs said, "You could have made this easier by just cooperating."

"Danny, they can't search us! They're being out of line!" Ashley said.

"It's okay Ash." Danny said, "Let's just let them search us and get this over with."

Ashley lowered her head and bit her lip, feeling her face get a little warm but then said, "Okay."

"Smart move ladies." Riggs said, "Rodriguez, cuff the blonde."

Rodriguez got her cuffs from her belt and cuffed one of Ashley's wrists. "What?!" Danny and Ashley both shouted. Ashley tried fighting free but Officer Rodriguez grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back to cuff the other wrist. "Ow!" she said, "This isn't right!"

"We said we'd cooperate!" Danny said as their arms were forced behind their back and cuffed.

"We want to make sure you won't cause any other problems on the way there." Officer Riggs said. "Get in the car."

Danny's nostrils flared but they walked towards the car. Ashley followed their lead as she stepped into the back next to Danny as well. "Babe, what's going on?" she asked.

"I don't know." Danny said as they heard the car door shut. Officer Rodriguez got inside and the car started. Danny and Ashley tried to relax but kept wondering what the officers were up to. They kept silent the entire time. At first, Danny thought that this was a joke and that the women were not real police officers, but the fact that they had the appropriate vehicle and police gear told Danny that they were legitimate campus police.

"What do you think we have anyway?" Ashley asked as she felt her hands shaking. The officers didn't answer. Instead, they continued driving and when Ashley looked out her window she gasped and said, "Oh no!

"Ashley what is it?" Danny asked as they saw Ashley try frantically to open the door, incapable of doing so with her hands cuffed.

"Danny! It's the sorority house!" Ashley said

Danny looked out the window and saw the sorority house with the lights shining behind each window. "Shit!" Danny shouted. "Officers! I don't know what you've been told, but you can't take us there! Those students have held a grudge against us and-"

"Oh we know." Officer Riggs said, "That's why we're being paid to take you there."

Danny's mouth dropped as they realized they were being set up. Sweat accumulated on their brow as they saw the officers get out of the car and walk around to the back to open the doors.

"Let me go!" Ashley screamed as she was yanked out of the car. "Danny help!"

"Help somebody!" Danny called as they were pulled out of the car as well. "We're being kidnapped!"

No one answered and the couple was pushed towards the sorority house by the two officers despite dragging their feet and wriggling to break free. As they were led onto the stoop, the door opened and Madison was on the other side, dressed in her sorority T-shirt. "Well helloooo!" she said with a wicked smile, "Thanks so much for bringing them to us!"

"Anytime." Officer Riggs said, "They're all yours." they shoved Ashley and Danny inside. Both of them stumbled into the room and immediately saw the entire sorority surrounding them, all dressed in their sorority T-shirts. Cammy and Kara stood in the center.

"Welcome lady and IT." Kara said.

"Our payment Kara." Officer Riggs said. Kara reached into her pocket and handed the Officer a wad of cash. She counted it as she stepped outside the door. Cammy and Taryn stepped behind Danny and Ashley, blocking their escape and as soon as the door slammed shut, they were pushed forward to the left through the dining hall and into the large living room. Inside the room was a wide sofa, a few lazy chairs and a fireplace. At the other end was a large white screen that had been set up and opposite of that end was a projector. Ashley and Danny were shoved forward and forced onto their knees and Kara walked in front of them, forcing them to look up.

"Shut the door Cammy." Kara said as the last of the sorority members entered.

"Let us go!" Danny said forcefully.

"No." Kara said, "Tonight you two are going to be shown what happens when you try to fuck with this sorority. We already showed your other friend what happens and now it's your turn."

"Kara can't you just leave us alone?" Ashley asked, "Why do you have to take this so far?"

"Shut up. You don't have the right to talk to us anymore since you left us for this dyke." Kara said.

"Not to mention humiliating us!" Brianne said as she stepped out from the crowd of sorority members.

Taryn also stepped forward. "You humiliated me and ruined my career!"

"Mine too!" Brianne said.

"And you both destroyed my fashion show!" Madison said.

"Yes ladies we know." Kara said, "And for striking out against this sorority, you both will be punished. But first, I thought I'd treat everyone to a movie and there's no sense in having a movie, without the stars present." She smiled as she looked down at Danny and Ashley.

"W-what do you mean?" Danny asked. "I've never been in a movie."

"Oh sure you have." Kara said with an insincere smile. "Cammy, why don't you start it for us? Everyone get comfortable!"

The sorority girls gathered around the couch and floor as they sat to face the white screen. Danny and Ashley looked to each other with scared eyes, they tried to reach out and hold each others' hand but couldn't reach. Upon looking at her, Danny could see Ashley was trying not to cry.

"It's okay." They whispered to her, "I'm right here with you."

"Ugh." Cammy groaned as she looked into the corner of the wall behind her. "There are cobwebs back there. Brianne! What did I tell you about that?"

"I had to get ready for this." She said defensively.

"Let it go Cammy and turn on the damn projector." Kara growled.

The light from the slide show flickered on and then a black screen appeared. "Shhh!" Kara said, "The movie is starting!" The rest of the sorority quieted down as they watched the screen shift to show a dorm room. At first, Danny wondered why they videotaped a room and then gasped when they saw Ashley and themselves stepping inside. The two of them wore the clothes they had on the night before. Danny knew what was going to happen next.

"Mm, is that for me?" Ashley asked as she saw Danny hold up the pink dildo they used.

"Oh my god!" Ashley cried but it was muted by the hoots and hollers from the sorority who saw Danny inserting the toy into their panties. "Turn it off! Now!"

"Shut up!" Cammy said as they forced Ashley's head up, "Some of us haven't seen the movie yet so don't be rude."

Ashley felt her eyes get wet as she saw herself kneel before Danny and suck on their dildo.

"Yeah suck on it bitch!" a sorority member shouted.

"That's gross!" Madison said.

"That' doesn't make sense, they can't feel it why would she suck on it?" Taryn asked.

Danny's stomach went sour as they saw themselves exposed on the screen, their most intimate of acts captured on camera. They were especially embarrassed at being seen in such girly underwear, would it have been so bad just to go camo that night?

"In that case, I think I'm ready." Ashley said on screen and knelt on the bed.

"Ooo you like that freaky shit don't you you little slut?" Cammy hissed at Ashley whose lip quivered. She watched as Danny fucked her from behind, her mind going numb as the rest of the sorority laughed as she begged Danny to spank her harder and pull her hair.

"Ohh Danny, it feels so smooth, you feel so smooth." She said on video and Ashley started to cry softly, rocking back and forth as she heard her own sexual moans.

"You like being banged by a dyke?" Cammy teased.

"Ooo you dog" Kara said to Danny who screamed in rage. They tried to stand up and go after Kara but Madison, Taryn and Brianne held them down.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chronicles of Danny Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds