• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

12345

"You are now ready for the final phase of your membership into the White Vampyres Club. On Saturday March 21st, assuming you pass the last test, the members of the Club will honor you, and you will select your trainer. Be at 734 Elm Street promptly at 7 PM, and as before, eat lightly and dress casually.

Continue to take your blue diamond shaped pills every day, once in the morning and once in the evening. In addition, follow the regimen of herbal supplements in the package you just retrieved. Remember to bring your leather cock strap, your collar, and to give yourself a thorough enema before Saturday's ceremony."

This was the contents of the e-mail that was waiting for me when I returned to my dorm room (WVC Ch.13 - The Traffic Stop). Scanning the instructions that accompanied the supplements, it didn't seem to be complicated. But by the time Friday arrived, my cock was constantly erect. I was totally embarrassed with the enormous lump that distended my pants. Most of the time, no one noticed, but on those occasions when someone did, it was the cause of considerable attention. I was grateful when Saturday finally came and I could spend the day hiding out.

After taking care of the required preparations, I actually entered the house early on Saturday and found the usual note with instructions. I sat and waited, wearing the blindfold and robe, the sandals and the leather collar. Under the thin robe, the leather strap was snapped tight around my erect cock and swollen balls. I couldn't remember the last time I'd emptied them, and I was nervous.

What was the "last test"? Would I be equal to it? And would I finally get to cum? Valerie had said as much, but now with the reality only a few minutes away, I had doubts.

I heard a car pull up, the doors open and close, and felt the gentle hands leading down the steps, out of the house and into the back seat. Leather, of course. Surreptitiously, I let my hands caress the seat but there was no way I could tell if it were Valerie's Acura or not. And a discreet sniff of the air didn't reveal any clues either.

The drive out of town was silent and uneventful, and I was led into the small anteroom, my stiff cock tenting the robe, swaying before me with each step. A few moments later, the door opened and Mistress entered. Her spicy perfume preceded her and the sharp click of her high heels announced her arrival.

"Good evening, Bill. Show me your penis."

Immediately, I unbelted my robe and held it wide. I caught my breath as she curled her hand around my thickened shaft. Squeezing gently, she stroked me to a full erection. It didn't take much. She chuckled.

"I see your penis is particularly responsive tonight. That's excellent. Once you pass the final trial, and I'm confident that you will pass, you will then choose your trainer."

As she fell silent, I wondered exactly what she meant. A trainer for what? I didn't have time to ponder this as she continued to fondle me, coaxing even more blood into the swollen organ, pumping my stalk, fingering the prominent ridge that crowned my engorged bulb. Smick, smick, smick - the now familiar sound echoed in the small room.

"And you're generating lots of pre-cum fluid as well. That's very good, Bill."

Mistress kept posting up and down my dripping cock as she continued.

"Once you are secured in the spread eagle position, you will have your blindfold removed, and you will finally see the interior of our chapter room. Although you met each member last week, tonight they introduce themselves to you, this time without your blindfold. You will be able to put a face and a figure to each. It is likely you will know and recognize some of the sisters, despite wearing masks and costumes."

My breath was starting to become ragged as she wrapped her second hand around my pole to work on my throbbing hard-on.

"Each sister will kneel before you, bowing down between your parted legs and will honor you by kissing this, your royal scepter. She will receive this magnificent penis of yours into her mouth, licking and sucking it, but you are not allowed to ejaculate. At least, not then. Once you have met the entire chapter and each member has bathed your erect penis with her saliva, you will once again be blindfolded."

Recognizing that I was getting close to the edge of orgasm, she abruptly stopped stroking me and pinched the tip of my cockhead, staving off the impending explosion and forcing the blood back down my shaft.

"Should you ejaculate prematurely, before you've met every Club member face to face, then you will have failed the final test. You will be escorted from these premises with a wonderful memory, but nothing else. You will not join the Club. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress. I must not cum."

I could hear the smile in her voice as she replied.

"At least, not until I say you may."

Satisfied that my moment of urgency had passed, Mistress released my still bloated cock and tied the robe loosely around my waist. Taking me by my shoulder, she led me down the hallway, pausing just before we entered the great room.

"Do you have any questions before we begin?"

It was the first time I had a chance to ask any questions, and I was so anxious about the coming events, that I couldn't think of anything. She chuckled at my evident distress.

"Don't worry, Bill. You'll have an opportunity to ask all the questions you like in a more relaxed setting next week. Are you ready to meet the members?"

"Yes, Mistress."

My voice squeaked as I struggled to get the words out.

"Then let's go. One more thing you should know. As they introduce themselves, each member may lick your face. It's a Club tradition, and you are not to respond. Simply let her have her way with you."

I heard her swing open the door and we entered. As before, there was an expectant hush over the group, but this time it seemed different. We mounted the stairs and Mistress stripped away the thin robe, leaving my jutting erection swaying freely before me, tightly bound by the leather strap. Unseen hands quickly attached cuffs to my wrists and ankles, pulling them wide and securing my limbs to the frame, stretching me into a large X.

"Good evening, sisters. As you can plainly see, Bill and his large penis are ready and eager to play. Mount the stage and array yourselves for his unveiling."

In silence, they gathered on the platform. I could hear the distinctive click, click, click of high heels as they climbed the steps and positioned themselves. My cock was throbbing in anticipation. I held my breath as Mistress stroked my back, letting her hand drift lower to caress my bare buttocks as we waited.

"Now Bill, behold the assembled members of the White Vampyres Club."

Deftly, she removed my mask, and I blinked in the bright lights. The small stage was bathed in the at least dozen theatrical spotlights that were arranged to cover the entire platform. The room itself wasn't particularly large, but it did have ceilings that were quite high, giving it a spacious, regal quality.

To one side of the stage, numerous couches were lined up end to end, covered in white sheets. Various odd shaped pieces of furniture, some wooden, others burnished aluminum, were stowed away against the back wall, among them small steps, large frames and what appeared to be a throne. But what held my attention were the assembled members of the Club, lined up across from me, perhaps fifteen to twenty feet away.

My already erect cock surged higher at the sight of so many stunning women. I was astounded by the sheer volume of bare skin, by the amount of black leather, and by the size and variety of nude breasts and shaved pubic mounds. Each member wore some kind of concealing mask, either high-heeled boots or sandals, and a black leather costume that revealed her breasts and nude pussy. A few had tattoos and most sported some form of body jewelry, including numerous genital piercings that gleamed from bare pubic mounds. With a start, I realized that I had already tasted every single one of them.

Behind me, Mistress continued to fondle my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging my muscles. Suddenly, I realized that I hadn't seen her. She had remained out of my sight during the unmasking.

"Come sisters! Greet this male supplicant, and his very eager penis!"

Wearing thigh high boots, the first member approached. The chain top she wore swayed with each step, rubbing over the incredibly long nipples that jutted pink and fully erect from her smallish breasts. Originating from a leather collar around her neck, the chains fell in concentric circles across her sloping globes to be gathered in a leather strap that lifted them slightly. The bottom series of chains were suspended from another leather strap, this one around her slim waist that allowed the glittering metal to bounce loosely against her bare lower abdomen with each step.

Her long strawberry blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail behind her leather half mask, and even through the narrow slits, I could see that she had bright blue eyes. The pale skin of her thighs contrasted sharply with the black leather boots.

"Hello, Bill. I'm Taylor. We met Wednesday in the Sigma Epsilon parking lot."

Speechless, I just nodded. She was the sorority president.

With that introduction, she took my head between her hands and gently licked first one cheek, and then the other. Glancing down at the quivering erection protruding from between my thighs, she slowly sank to her knees and purposely wrapped one hand around the swollen shaft. I held my breath as she leaned closer, the warm air from her exhale washing over the purple knob. Caressing my buttocks, Mistress smoothly urged my hips forward as the kneeling blonde opened her mouth wide and guided the engorged bulb of my cock between her lips.

Holding me firmly by the root of my stalk, she began to post up and down the thickened shaft, pausing to bathe the bloated knob with her saliva as she drew her head back. Mistress palmed both of my ass cheeks at the same time, squeezing them together and then pulling them apart.

The room was silent as the rest of the Club watched Taylor pick up the pace until she was energetically bobbing up and down on my erection. A few girls were idly fingering nipples or pussies, and one pair was caressing each other. After several minutes of soundless slurping, Mistress gripped my hips and pulled me backwards, although Taylor tried to keep my hard-on securely in her mouth. Reluctantly, she let go, my stiff cock emerging from between her wet lips with a noticeable 'pop'.

As she gracefully rose to her feet, she smiled at me and took her place at the end of the line as the next member approached. This girl was also blonde, about the same height, but with a stocky muscular build that reflected the amount of time she must have spent in a gym. Wearing a leather collar and an open corset that both revealed and supported her large breasts, she jiggled her way toward me. I was mesmerized by the enormous nipples that peeked above the edge of the black leather. Puckered and erect, the pinkish brown circles must have been nearly three inches across, and were pierced horizontally by shiny silver bars.

Smiling broadly, she stopped about two feet from me, resting her hands on her wide hips with her feet well apart, showing me her bare pussy and the double rings that gleamed from the pink lips. Wearing short ankle boots, she had her dark blonde hair pulled back so that it cascaded over her bare shoulders, held in place by her black half mask. In addition, she also sported a glittering jewel in her navel.

"Hi, Bill. I'm Brooke. Remember me?"

Of course. Valerie had introduced us in the Student Union. She was the regular from the weight room. As Mistress Shannon continued to massage my butt, I nodded, not trusting my voice.

Her voice was flat, and her demeanor was almost belligerent, like she really didn't want to be here. Or maybe, she didn't want to be here with me.

When she opened her mouth to speak, I caught a glimpse of a tongue stud. My jutting hard-on throbbed involuntarily, bouncing up and down as I realized that very soon, that metal button would be raking my engorged cockhead. Behind me, Mistress dipped her fingers down into the cleft between my bare ass cheeks, running them lightly over my puckered sphincter.

"From the weight room at the gym."

"I remember."

Without sounding too much like mouse, I managed a response as she leisurely closed the last few feet to stand aloof and proud, right in front of me. Sticking out her tongue to make certain that I saw her stud, she leaned forward and licked my right jawline, starting just below my ear until she bathed my chin, a long wet kiss that was punctuated with the metal button.

Holding my gaze, she reached down and curled her hand around my quivering pole. It was not a friendly grasp. I caught my breath as she squeezed. A wicked gleam appeared in her brown eyes as she pumped my stalk, a short jagged movement that was meant more to establish her position.

"Get on with it, Brooke."

Mistress Shannon gently reminded the blonde as she slipped a finger into my ass. Still maintaining eye contact with me, Brooke dropped to her knees and sucked my hard-on into her mouth. Reaching between my open thighs, she cupped my tightly bound balls with one hand as she continued to jack my cockshaft. Swirling her studded tongue around my pulsing knob and bathing my jutting erection with her saliva, she applied her talents with a gusto that surprised me. I would have guessed that her fervor lay elsewhere.

After a few moments, I felt a familiar tingling in my balls and started to respond to the stocky blonde, following her rhythm in shoving my cock farther between her lips. Mistress gently but firmly pulled my hips away from the enthusiastic attention Brooke was lavishing on my hard-on.

"That's enough. We want to leave something for everyone else, don't we?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Looking slightly embarrassed and but still haughty, the muscular blonde rose from the floor and retreated to the end of the line, her firm buttocks revolving atop those toned thighs.

Next up was a tall girl with long slim legs that appeared even longer because of her thigh high boots that stopped just below her nude crotch. I couldn't tell whether she was blonde or brunette since she wore a black leather mask that covered her whole head, leaving only her mouth and chin bare. Unlike the two previous members, no collar circled her long neck. Her leather corset was cut to reveal her small firm breasts, standing high and proud, topped with long reddish brown nipples.

As she approached me, she too stopped to pose, opening her thighs to reveal the three vertical metal bars arranged in a 'V' in her plump lips. With a tight smile, she stepped closer and gave a long lick on the left side of my face, all the way from my jaw to just under my eye, a prolonged gesture that was more of a way to mark me that it was a welcoming sign.

"I'm Diane."

With her expressionless green eyes boring into mine, she sank to the floor and sucked me between her thin lips. Almost perfunctorily, she wrapped one hand around my shaft as she worked me with her mouth. While the other two sisters had shown admirable delight in servicing my cock, Diane almost looked bored. I suspected that she might not prefer men.

While sliding her finger excruciatingly slowly in and out of my ass, Mistress tapped Diane's bare shoulder when the time was up. Glistening with her saliva, my stiff rod swung free as the tall girl spit me out and stood up. Unlike the previous members, she stood aside and waited for the next in line to draw near. This girl was quite small and slim, a very pretty redhead with porcelain skin and surprisingly full breasts. Besides her black eye mask and high-heeled sandals, she wore only a high posture collar with a single glittering chain that swung between her bare breasts to snuggle between her pink pussy lips and disappear into her crotch. Her rounded globes swayed softly as she walked, crowned with tiny red buttons for nipples. They too were pierced, adorned with shiny round rings, each glittering with a bright red stone.

Almost shyly, she paused and spread her thighs, exposing more body ornaments, two pairs of jeweled rings that decorated her full pussy lips. Like a proud mother hen, anxious to protect her vulnerable young, Diane hovered nearby.

"Hi. I'm Jordan."

As she introduced herself, I saw the flash of shimmering metal in her mouth. The petite redhead had one more ornament. Like the gym rat, Brooke, she wore a stud in her delicate tongue. Timidly, she stretched up and lightly flicked that studded tongue across my right cheek.

Avoiding my gaze, she glanced down at my towering erection before descending to floor between my outstretched legs. Hesitantly, Jordan reached up and curled one hand around the base of my thick stalk. Her nipples were fiercely erect, pointing proudly out from her full breasts as she leaned forward and opened her lips, stretching wide to accommodate my broad cockhead. She could barely get it into her small mouth.

"Be careful with Jordan. Yours is the first penis she's ever handled."

Mistress whispered in my ear as she kept massaging my buttocks, pulling them apart so that her finger could slide more easily in and out of my hole. That made the small redhead's tentative licking all the more arousing. Although she might be experienced, it must have been with other women, mostly like the tall girl in the full head mask who lingered close by.

I began to relax as Jordan me licked me up and down, bathing my twitching hard-on with her saliva as the nub of her stud stimulated me even more. Gradually, she grew more confident, more energetic, even trying to swallow my bloated knob once more. This time, she was able to ingest the whole bulb, her pretty lips reaching partway down my thick stalk before she choked and spit me out.

Mistress signaled the end of her session and I pulled back, letting the kneeling redhead rise elegantly to her feet. She gazed down at my jutting cock, now shiny and wet with her saliva. As she retreated, Diane slipped an arm around her shoulders and they left together.

Next up was another petite member, but this girl had tawny skin and short jet-black hair. Muscular with broad shoulders, she looked vaguely familiar as she strode toward me, wearing an eye mask, high heeled cage toed sandals, and a black leather bikini top with open cups that left her large breasts high and free, pointing out from her torso like torpedoes. The straps that circled those proud globes connected to a leather collar around her neck.

"Hello, Bill. I'm Mya. Remember me from the gym?"

Of course, she was the Asian girl who was the blonde's workout partner, and I certainly did remember her. She'd caught my eye before, and the spectacular body revealed before me now confirmed what I had only suspected before. And as she spoke, I caught a glimpse of another tongue gleaming with studded metal.

"Hi, Mya. Yes, of course."

Like the members before her, she stopped to pose, standing with her sandaled feet spread well apart. Since she wore nothing below her waist, I could clearly see the silky smooth pubic mound and the two metal rings adorning her plump pussy lips. She arched her back, thrusting her firm breasts out toward me, the large oval nipples dark brown and erect, pulsing eagerly atop those amazing spheres. Her eye mask only slightly hid her dark eyes, glittering behind the black leather.

Smiling slyly, she stepped up to me, poking her excited nipples into my chest as she licked my cheeks, first one and then the other. Lightly tweaking my own erect nipples with her fingers as she slid down my torso, she quickly sucked my engorged cockhead between her lips and began posting up and down, the metal bar raking my sensitive skin. Unlike the timid Jordan, the Asian girl knew her way around an erect cock.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds