• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Master's Bargain

A Master's Bargain

Master, renowned for his risk taking and spurious business activities has got himself into a bit of a pickle. He has been arrested at Caracas Airport for suspected drug smuggling. He is in the shit and he knows it. Slave was innocently recruited as his general dogs body for the voyage and has also been apprehended. It's late, the airport is close to deserted and master is alone in a room and makes a bargain he knows he will one day regret. A deal is struck...

Slave, alone in an interview room, no company other than a table in chair, is soon confronted by three lean looking security men as they enter the room. Slave senses immediately that they are not there to interview her. Not how she anticipated anyway.

Slave is told to stand up and face the wall behind her. She does so obediently. Next she is blinded folded, made to turn around and then pushed down to her knees. Before she has any chance to catch her bearings she hears the unzipping of trousers and within a few short moments has a cock thrust deep into her throat. She gags as the cock is thrust into into her mouth deep and hard and her eyes water at the pressure she is under. Next the guard who is forcing himself upon her holds her nose and she can barely breath as she takes his full length in her mouth.

The two other men in the room are erect and force slave to take their cocks in each hand as she continues to be throat fucked by the third man.

Slave is taken aback and barely has time to gather her thoughts as the men take it in turns to abuse her throat in this way. She gags and splutters, taking quick gasps of air as one lengthy cock leaves her mouth only to be replaced seconds later by another. With her nose blocked she tries to pull back to get air but the shafts being pushed to the back of her throat are too long and her head is pushed into the groin of each man and hands are held tight onto the back of her head, she is completely unable to gain any control in this situation.

As slave is blindfolded she cannot see the faces of the men abusing her and cannot tell what will happen next. Uncertain and scared she loosely holds onto the cocks that have been thrust into her grasp. The guards, displeased with this low level of obedience give slave a sharp slap to the face and bark at her to wank them properly. Slave chokes at this action and manages to free herself from the cock in her mouth, panting heavily, desperate for air, a mixture of spit and pre-cum runs over her chin and tears run down her face.

The first guard pushes slave down onto her back, he is unhappy with her disobedience and he squats now over her face, filling her mouth with his cock completely he pulls her neck up and precedes to face fuck her while the second man begins to rip open slave's blouse, pulling her bra up over her tits he pulls hard and slaps at her nipples causing slave to cry out muffled moans through a throat full of cock.

The man who is forcing his cock hard down slave's throat now gets up and drags her with him. Next slave is forced to bend over the table with head leaning over the other end. Before she has a chance to catch her breath her head is roughly pulled up by the hair and again she is forced to take a cocks full length in her mouth. The punishment is hard and relentless and without warning her throat is filled with the mans come giving her no option but to swallow every last drop. All the while the man continues to face fuck her hard.

Slave hopes that she will only have to suck two more cocks and perhaps the ordeal would be over but she is sadly mistaken.

While slave swallows the last drop of come in her mouth her body is pushed down by powerful hands. Further hands proceed to lift up her skirt and rip down her panties. She is now totally exposed to the men behind her. She is soon forced into a position where she is made to arch her back so that her highest point is her now bare arse. She knows that she is about to be fucked and feels deep shame as she also realises that her pussy is dripping wet after her ordeal. Is she actually enjoying this a little? Certainly some of what was happening was similar to sessions with her master.

One of the men grabs slaves's arse cheeks and spreads them wide apart. He realises that slaves's pussy is wet and alerts the other two men. They all start laughing to complete slave's shame. The man puts two, three, four fingers in slaves's pussy and rams them in hard. Slave is breathless now and awaits the inevitable.

The man with his fingers deep inside slave's pussy then sticks a finger from his other hand in slave's exposed arse hole, then a another finger and another and another. Pain and pleasure receptors to the brain are so closely bound and despite the pain of eight fingers probing inside her the deepest recesses of slave's mind know that a secret fantasy is now being played out for real.

Slave is now completely stretched open by this stranger's strong hands. Finding it difficult to hide her feelings she cries out, the whimpering sound resembling more pleasure than pain, though the two feelings are at this point a bittersweet sensation.

Slave tries to fight the urge to push back to accomodate the probing fingers and welcome them further inside her, she cannot decide if this is pleasurable but it is a fantasy of hers to be used in this way and as the fingers spread her open she begins to hear herself moan against her will.

The guards share a look of amusement and taunt slave telling her what a slut she must be and how she must be used to taking a lot of cock inside of her, slave feels herself blushing. Her whole body is shaking now and sweat runs down the arch in her back, pooling in the dip of her lower back, the second guard procedes to lick this off her.

The second and third guard now assist in holding slave's arse cheeks open so that the first guard can really get into her.

The first guard has worked in his whole hand now, the second guard runs his hand over slave's lower abdomen and begins absently thumbing slave's swollen clit. He grabs slave's hand and places it on her abdomen so she can feel how deeply the first guard's arm is violating her tight little arse hole through her abdominal muscle wall. She can clearly feel his hand and wrist move inside of her.

The second hand in her pussy is making wet, sucking noises as it rams up into slave's little cunt hole, now stretched and soaking wet. There is no hiding slave's excitement now.

Moaning and bouncing back onto the hands that fill her slave is taken aback as the first guard swiftly pulls his hand without warning from her tight arse hole, the other guards spread slave's mouth open with their hands and pull her head back sharply, the hand that has been fully inside her tight anus is now forced into her mouth, slave is ordered to stick out her tongue flat and as she does so each finger, thick with her musky scent is ran along it.

Slave is now wide eyed, she gazes up at the guard filling her mouth, her glazed eyes are wet with tears and there is a mixture of lust and surprise across her face as she chokes and splutters unable to breath. The guard with hold of her nose pulls his hips back in one slow movement then slams his cock to the back of her throat hard causing slave to gag and choke loudly much to the guard's mutual amusement.

The guard in slaves arse hole has the largest dick and is working it deep into her gaping hole, he is sucking each finger and spreading her arse hole open, pushing his fat fingers past his cock and into her so as to penetrate her more deeply. He is rough and heavy handed as he plays with slave, occassionally slapping and pinching her pink arse cheeks.

Slave is wet with sweat and her hair is matted against her face, her make up smudged, she is sure she looks like the dirty whore she is behaving like and it excites her, she can feel the fingers and cock burrowing into her arse hole, rocking back on them she wets herself with come, gushing her juice onto the groin of the man beneath her, she knows this will be the first of several orgasms she will encounter as her deepest fantasies are played out.

The guards, realising how much slave enjoys their abuse, begin to tease slave, pinching and slapping her sensitive post-orgasm clit. Slave tries to cover herself but the man who was filling her mouth moves down and runs his tongue hard against it sucking the juices of her arousal from her swollen bud and running his hand along her, feeling where her pussy rubs against the dick beheath her.

Slave cries out and throws herself onto the chest of the guard inside of her, curved like this her arse hole is now fully exposed. The guard who had been tonguing her clit leans over and notices how wide the guard in her arse has worked her, there is plenty of room in there for more than one.

The third guard stares at the sight before him with fascination. The guard below this unknown woman has now taken a firm hold of her arse cheeks and is thrusting his cock up hard and deep into the recesses of slaves's quivering pussy. The guard continues his trance like study and now focuses on his other friend who is brutalising the girl's arsehole.

The guard in slaves arse is impressed with just how much this girl can take. Never has he put his thick 10 inch cock completely inside a girl but now he grinds into slave's arsehole until he is balls deep inside it. He shows utter contempt for the bitch but also admires her all the same.None of the girls he and his friends have take advantage of in the past have been able to handle this kind of treatment. He has a steady hard pace now, almost taking out his length entirely and then thrusting it back deep inside slaves butt hole. The pleasure is immense for the guard as the blonde slut is pushing back into him as he thrusts forward. His balls are slapping against the woman's arse and the noise gives him such pleasure.

Slave's arse has been fisted and fucked for a good half hour now and is now gaping. The third guard brakes out of his trance and signals to his friend situated behind slave to adjust his position so he can also fit inside. Guard 3 squeezes beside his friend and wonders whether he can actually fit another cock inside slaves's tight delicious arse hole. There is only one way to find out..

Slave can't quite believe what is now happening. She has a big cock grinding into her pussy at the speed of an electric drill and has what feels like a cock the size of a baseball bat up her tight butt hole. Now her arse is split even wider as a third cock enters her. There is little easing in of her sore hole. This third cock grinds deeply inside her and the two filthy fuckers inside her arse grind deeply into her in unison. Slave never imagined she could take suck punishment and boy did it feel good...

The four sweaty bodies now almost move as one as each man grinds deeply into the woman and slave pushes back hard as the men grind forward into her. Tears stream down slaves's cheeks and she can no longer even tell herself whether they are tears of shame, pain or pleasure.

Slave closes her eyes allowing her other senses to intensify. The room is thick with the scent of sweat, cock, pussy and arse. The men entering her are grunting like animals and slave hears herself whimpering with intense feeling, occassionally the cocks spreading her arse would push and open her further and she would cry out, pushing down to take more, trying to clench her gaping hole to feel the ridge of each dick on her insides.

The guard in slave's pussy now lifts slave gently off him, careful not to dislodge the hungry guards who are stuffing their throbbing meat into her sore hole, he stands and cradles himself in his hand, slave is so wet his cock is slick and covered in pussy juice and his own pre-come.

He shoves his two fingers into her mouth and pushes downward, hooking her, and pulling her face toward him. Slave can taste her juices on his rough fingers. He grabs her by the nape of the neck and tugs her head back so that she is now looking up at him. Gaining better leverage by balling his fist up in her hair, he holds her head straight and slaps her hard across the face.

The guard's stretching slave's arsehole laugh at this turn of events and one grabs a handful of slave's arse cheek and pinches it before bringing a hand down hard to tan her behind.

The guard infront of slave feels his cock twitch and a smirk spreads across his face.

He positions himself and shoves his hard cock into her mouth going deep with the first thrust. Once again slave is forced to suck cock. Slave gags and her body attempts to gasp for breath. The guard's cock is rock hard now and he can feel pre come ooze out of him from within her throat. Swiftly the guard pulls out and slave takes a sharp inhalation, this is cut short as he takes her by surprise, slapping her cheek hard with his cock. Slave begins to breathe faster knowing her airways will soon be blocked again. In comes his cock, faster and deeper, in and out, tears and mascara dripping from her eyes, cocks pulsating in her sore, tired mouth and arse hole.

Suddenly with some relief the men in slave's arse hole withdraw. Slave hears her arse squelch and pop as the long, slick penises are pulled out of her. She knows what is coming next and before she knows it the two guards have joined the other and all three men stood before her.

One by one they push their fingers between her teeth to open her up, and plunge their fat cocks between her swollen lips. Pulling her head all the way back the first guard shoves his cock into her throat until her lips hit his balls. Slave begins to writhe and noises come from inside her neck. Fingers are shoved inside of her pussy to feel how wet she is, and then into into her mouth so she can taste herself. Slave suckles eagerly, sucking her arse from dick and her pussy from fingers she can tell these men are now getting close to climax.

Slave knew how this will end for her and sensed that the men had done this many times before. The man who had been pumping slave's gushing pussy now has a firm hold of the back of slave's head as he grinds his cock balls deep into slaves mouth. His ejaculation is intense as the three of them have been ravaging the woman for a full hour now and his balls are at busting point.

Slave feels like she is drowning in come and wonders whether the ejaculation will ever end as it spurts down her throat. Slaves's urge to swallow is intense but the man has her head pulled up and is now holding her nose so swallowing is actually a difficult thing to achieve. At last the man lets go off slaves's neck and nose and slows his grind into slave's mouth and now gently slides his meat in and out. His fun is now over and steps aside.

Slave is again handled roughly and a further cock is thrust into her mouth. This cock has been deep inside the recesses of her anus and the musky smell is strong but slave devours every last millimetre of the man's throbbing cock. She wants to enjoy these last moments.

Slave had expected to have to swallow three large ejaculations but the third man seemed to have something different in mind for her as he again grabbed slave from behind and plunged his throbbing cock deep into slaves's deep arse hole. The two men again pump slave in unison. They come simultaneously as again slave feels like she might drown in semen and can feel the heat of the come deep inside her bowels. Again each man's orgasm is intense and when the deed is finally over the men leave the room as quickly as they had entered.

Slave is naked, filled with come and totally exhausted. She curls up in a ball on the floor and doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. One of her fantasies has now been fulfilled but she was totally unprepared for it.

After a few minutes one of the men who had brutalised slave comes back into the room and gently picks up slave with his huge muscular arms and carries her into an adjacent room with a shower. Slave is now allowed to clean herself. Also neatly folded on a chair are her clothes and belongings.

In the opposite adjacent room master sits contentedly. He has watched the whole of the debauchery behind a two way mirror. The men had been paid well and had done a fine job indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Master's Bargain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds