• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Prison Redefined Ch. 01

Prison Redefined Ch. 01

They were at the Klinsberg Cafe eating lunch when it first happened. Juliet Baylor was sitting across her two best friends, Katie Deal and Lily Munn, at the table and the waiter, a young guy, brought them their entrees. As they begun to eat, there was an ominous buzzing around the room, only for Juliet to remove her phone from her purse to get the same notification that Katie and Lily got. It was from Circa, and for some other phones from other notification apps, of a breaking news story.

"UKRAINIAN LEADER TOPPLED, NEW PRO-CRENA GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHED"

Juliet rose her eyes slowly from her phone to meet those of Katie and Lily. As all three of them were in Kiev, this was naturally bad news. She knew nothing of this new "pro-Crena" government, but she could wager given the suddenness of this notification that it couldn't be too friendly.

"Did you see-" asked Juliet.

"Ya - what the hell," shot back Lily, looking in disbelief at her phone.

"We better get home soon so we see what's going on," responded Katie.

One of the waiters turned on the TV. All three of their heads turned to what was going on. There was live footage of cars being overturned, soldiers in the road, and the government capital on fire.

"Holy shit..." said Lily. "I think we should go now. We are only a tens of miles from this."

She got up. So did her friends.

"Waiter," asked Juliet," could we get our check quickly?"

The young boy returned.

"I'm sorry?"

"We'd like our check."

"Ma'am the whole damn restaurant wants their checks. Our machine is slow, you are gonna have to wait about twenty minutes."

He left.

Lily was angry. She looked sternly at Juliet and then outside. They were eating outdoors so it would be easy to slip away.

"Let's just ditch this place, we didn't even eat. We got to get home!" swore Katie.

Juliet and Lily seemed to nodd in unison at this.

So they took off, quickly heading out. But it wasn't the smoothest of departures because a few sections before being barely out of the vicinity Lily turned her head as the young waiter yelled.

"Hey where the hell do you think your going!"

All three ran past the corner and headed their way to their car. They had walked a great deal, their car was at least two minutes away from them, even by speed. They went to shop first prior to heading to this renowned cafe.

"Lily, how damn far did we park," swore Katie. Katie had light brown hair, fine breasts, a thin stature, and could run faster than any of them. Having practiced cross country she was taking this with ease physically but her attitude wasn't much the same.

"It's like two more minutes away!" yelled Lily back. Lily had nice short hair that rounded around her head, all deep black. She was said to look almost identical to the Snow White from Disney and she often dressed daintly too. Wasn't much of a runner and was panting.

"Hurry we gotta go-" said Juliet - she having dark brown hair, round breasts, tall stature, a well complimented butt, and built legs.

But Juliet's comment wasn't even able to be completed.

"And going where that is?" said a very stern voice.

All three of them halted to see two uniformed police officers wearing a light blue uniform with a six pointed star badge on it. One of them held out his hand while the second held a walkie talkie. They were muscled and each had glasses on. Both wore a hat of a similar blue shade.

"Sorry Officers," said Juliet kindly," we just saw the news about the government-"

She paused herself. There was a chance these officers were from the new side.

"Changing hands and we wanted to get home to find out what's going on. You see our car-"

The second one had just got off his walkie talkie and stood out in front of the cop that was holding out his hand. He pointed at all three of them.

"Yup, those are the three, arrest them."

Juliet, Lily and Katie's hearts all sunk at once. Arrest? For what? They watched as the first officer seemed to move around them as the second one zoned in.

"I'm sorry," yelled back Lily in a high pitched voice," What did we do! We were just heading-"

Her voice was interrupted as the walkie-talkie officer grabbed her by the waisted, turned her around, and pushed her head onto the car on the side of the road. Juliet and Katie watched in horror, each bringing their hands to their mouths as the walkie-talkie officer took out a ziptie and wrapped it across Lily's wrists which were pulled behind her back, tying them in place.

"What are you doing!" screeched back Lily in anger as she fought but the officer had her firmly planted against the the car.

Not even a moment passed before Juliet and Katie felt a quick stinging motion as they were zapped from behind by a taser rod. The first officer then pushed both of their bodies against the car so their boobs meshed against the car windows. Juliet was just regaining herself as she felt her hands yanked behind her and a zip tie harshly restraining her wrists. Katie yelled out, presumably as she also ziptied and the officers with their palms efficiently kept them push against the cars.

The walkie talkie cop now outstretched his hand and voiced into the microphone, "Got the Klinsberg Cafe thieves in custody, heading to new HQ detainment center one now"

"YOUR ARRESTING US FOR LEAVING THE CAFE?" yelled Lily at the top of her lungs,"THERE IS A FUCKING GOVERNMENT BEING OVERTHROWN AND THIS IS YOUR TOP PRIORITY"

Katie, however, had her snide side on.

"Well we did leave without paying," said Katie harshly at Lily.

"And whose fucking idea was that," resorted back Lily. Thier heads were facing each other as they both were pushed harshly against the car door.

The walkie talkie cop took out his device.

"Suspects admit to committing crime, change of planes, moving to detainment center three now."

There was a muffled yell.

"Wait we didn't admit shit," Katie said back. " I didn't even order anything!" She was wrestling now while spewing lies. Ironically, Katie had ordered the most expensive dish.

"Look arrestee, you better comply or your gonna be off far worse," said the first cop sternly. "We are leaving now."

Juliet moved her eyes around. She couldn't see much past the back of Katie's face.

"Officer, how are we getting back anyway?" asked Juliet as she tried to move her hands but found them securely fastened in the wrist tie.

The second officer smiled as he lowered his head so that Juliet could see him over Katie's head.

"Using the car you're being arrested on."

A disguised car! That's how this new government seemed to be operating. It has to be the new government based on the way they talk. Juliet was furious but she didn't want to be aggressive. She had heard too many stories of the nicer police being abusive to attractive women and she didn't want herself invaded.

The first officer opened the door and showed Juliet inside, followed by Katie and Lily, both of whom were grumbling loudly.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH," yelled Katie back suddenly.

The second officer took a glance and smiled a bit at the first one. The first policeman leaned into the back seats where all three of the arrestees were at and said," Damn, looks like this middle chick is gonna be loud. Mind?"

The second officer seemed to hand him a ziptie, a seemingly longer one. Katie was yelling all sorts of things when he went behind her head and pushed the ziptie against his mouth and tightened it. Katie was still yelling audible words but she was painfully gagged by the piece of plastic.

"Shut up, bitch," said the first officer as he got into the wheel side of the car," You especially are in for a hell of a booking."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Prison Redefined Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 504 milliseconds