• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ms. Laura Ch. 08

Ms. Laura Ch. 08

I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee. Ms. Laura was fast asleep, the events of the day having worn her out as much as I. the room was dark and everything was quiet. The only light showed threw the curtain or the red glow of the alarm clock.

3:22 it was far from sun rise. Inching my way out of bed I watch carefully for Ms. Laura to be disturbed. She had said before I needed to wake her to piss, but she seemed too peaceful. Slowly I place my feet on the floor and carefully stood up. Standing there I turned one more time to see if she stirred.

Once confident she wouldn't wake I took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom. Finishing my business I was about to return to bed when I caught my reflection in the mirror. The leather strap and metal tag worn around my junk was the only thing I had on.

Tall, fit, and young, maybe it was the fact I had finally lost my virginity, but I felt sexy. Ms. Laura had told me many times how much she liked my and how sweet I was. It was finally dawning on me that I might be a catch. After all Danielle thought I was cutie.

Exuding with new found confidence I began to touch myself. It was maybe a delusion but my cock looked bigger I thought. I was at it a good seven minutes before I noticed it.

"What do you think you are doing young man?" Ms. Laura was standing in the door way.

"I was just taking a leak Ma'am," I froze realizing what it looked like.

"Really slut," her tone of voice was very stern, "that's not was it looked like, get on your knees."

I collapsed to my knees instantly, "yes Ma'am."

"Crawl over here," she said again in that stern voice, "my slaves aren't supposed to touch themselves without permission. I let you sleep without restraints one time and this happens."

I crawled low to the ground as not to incur her wrath.

"That it boy come with me," she stormed off into the main room.

I followed on my hands and knees contemplating what she might have me do. In the main room the lights were on and Ms. Laura stood waiting, something behind her back. I crawled up stopping at her feet.

"Not slave it's a little late for your punishment, but we'll handle that in the morning. Now go lay down on your back on top the bed," she waited for me to comply then crawled on top of me straddling my legs with hers, "you may want to think about something that turns you off or this will hurt."

I didn't know what I was hearing. Then I saw it. Ms. Laura held it up. It was a clear plastic tube, curved to a 90 degree angle and shape sort of like a flaccid dick. Open on one end she slide it down over my cock and jammed it in. still half erect the tight confines of the object pinched hard on my dick.

I winced in pain, but Ms. Laura pretended not to notice. I thought about white rabbits and cars trying to ease the strain.

Finally it was all the way down and I found the sense to ask, "What is that Mistress?"

Ms. Laura then pulled out what looked like a single hand cuff cuff. She looped it under my testicles and then into a little specially designed hole at the top of the tube. After synching it down she produced a tiny lock and key and locked it in place.

"This is a chastity device. It's for little sluts that can't keep their hands off their junk," Ms. Laura stood back up.

She then gave it a little tug to check its fit. It was pretty snug. The tube portion was just big enough to fit my flaccid penis, I could already tell from how I strained it would be impossible to become erect.

"Now sit up!" she demanded.

I complied but was still in shock by what just happened. She found the same collar from last night and clasped it around my neck then the chains once again around my wrists. Then this part was new. Taking a shorter chain she wrapped it around the post at the foot of the bed. The other end was attached to my collar then pulled tight till my head was no more than a foot from the end.

"Mistress I don't think I can sleep like this," I said naively.

"Yes you can if you get off the bed," Ms. Laura smirked, "now get comfortable. I'll wake you in the morning."

"Yes ma'am," I rolled of the side of the bed in capable of standing up all the way.

As I passed around Ms. Laura hunched over she gave me a good smack on the ass. I found a spot on the ground I could stretch out the laid down. Between the chained and the new device firmly attached to my genitals it was going to be along night.

Ms. Laura stood over me for a little bit and the smirk on her face got bigger, "I'll see you again in the morning, good night babe."

"Good night Mistress," I muttered before burring my face.

Ms. Laura got back into bed then turned out the light. Left alone in the dark I thought about what I had done and now what had just happened to me. I couldn't reach my balls, but I could feel the cage was tight. The added weight and hard plastic pinched some sensitive area of skin. Worst of all the thought of Ms. Laura standing over me and our experience in the pool only made me strain harder.

This whole situation made me feel vulnerable, and knowing I was at her mercy aroused something deep inside me. I truly was under her control now.

Morning came all too slow. Cold and burdened by my constrains I woke up several times in the few hours before the sun came up. At a point I just started to sit up and watch Ms. Laura sleep. I had become a custom to seeing her without her makeup and even grown to like it.

Almost an hour passed by before she began to stir. First a twitch then a few fluttery eyes them finally she rolled closer to me.

Bundled up in the comforter she looked at me with a tired smile, "you've been up for a while haven't you?"

I nodded trying to show my displeasure with my face. She only chuckled.

"Come here," she beckoned.

I crawled as close as I could before being stopped by the chain. She chuckled again. Her hand them reached out from under the covers to the night stand and grabbed the keys.

"Have a job for you," she tossed them my way, "undue you self then come here."

I started hastily taking off the chains on my wrists, then the collar holding me to the post. Finally I reached to undue the lock that held my manhood, but I was stopped there.

"Not that one Johnny," she stuck out her hand waiting for the key, "you haven't earned that one back yet."

I paused looking at the lock then her hand. I felt blood flow starting to harden the decision in more ways than one. Finally I gave it up and handed her that key. She placed it back on the night stand then I crawled over to join her by the bed.

"Now Johnny I need some waking up. Why don't you crawl in her and do that for me," Ms. Laura opened her blanket up so I could crawl in.

Still cold from my night on the floor and snuggled up against her warm body before pulling the cover back over us. She wrapped her armed around me and we started to kiss. Having gotten the hang of it from the night before, I closed my eyes and took her led.

Slower and deeper than the night before, her soft lips blended with mine. I became bold and pushed deeper with my tongue and tasted hers. It was sweet and cool. As we continued I felt her hand slide down my side towards my imprisoned cock.

My body anticipated contact even as my mind reeled in frustration. Blood surged south and my part pushed outward hopelessly against the cage. A dull pain flowed from my nether.

She caressed the outside of the device teasing me, and then gently biting my lower lips tearing it away like a wild animal. It was clear she knew my torment and was now revealing in it.

"You're a good slave Johnny you just need more discipline," Ms. Laura looked me in the eyes, "you look hungry."

Before I could say another word she pushed my head down under the cover. I was confused till I found my supposed breakfast. Ms. Laura had pushed her panties aside and forced my face into their treasure. I opened my mouth and clothed my eyes as I had learned and started to probe her moist mound with my lips.

Kissing slowly first her inner thigh I worked my way around teasing her as she had me. My cock was pulsing in its prison and my pain turned into a passionate rage. I started suddenly hoping to catch her surprise grabbing mouthfuls of flesh and manipulating it with my tongue. Each time sorting out the small lump I knew to be her clitoris.

Ms. Laura moaned and the hands on the back of my head became fists of hair. I pushed harder. My last time finding her clit I took it in my lips pressed hard then rapidly knocked it back and forth with the tip of my tongue.

Her moans became hard shallow breaths and her grip got tighter. I then took my middle and ring finger and snuck it into her vagina. Working deep I pressed against her top pf her abdomen from the inside and worked it slowly.

"Eeeh!" she squealed, "Where did you learn about that?"

My mouth full I didn't answer. She hips began to buck and I held on like a rodeo rider. Finally frustrated I pinned her hips with my free arm and kept working.

"oooh! Someone just might have a dominant streak after all," Ms. Laura giggled as she adjusted to my force.

Suddenly her voice changed and the labored breathing returned and then a squeal. I found myself holding her down with everything I had and her insides began to convulse. If my mind wasn't as focused on the task at hand I would have thought something was wrong.

Suddenly she ripped my head out from under the covers and back to her face. she then kissed me long and hard as our tangled bodies began to cool down.

Finally she released, "you are coming along nicely. I have half a mind to take you out of jail for that one."

My mind returned to my neglected privates. A feeling of dissatisfaction welled up in my stomach and I knew she wasn't going to any time soon.

"Now get dressed real quick and get some coffee and toast from the bar down stairs," Ms. Laura then rested her head and let out a sigh, "try and think of something for us to do today too."

As I crawled out of the bed she slapped my ass. I then crawled over to my pants and put them on. I felt the plastic cage bulged out in an obscene lump. I covered it the best I could with my shirt before heading down stairs.

Down stair I found myself to be followed by phantom eyes. I had come to grips with my attraction to Ms. Laura, but still the idea of be discovered uneasy. As I walked I felt the extra weight sway with my gate.

Frequently the cage would pinch and I would be forced to make awkward adjustments. Once in the lobby I started the machine brewing Ms. Laura's coffee. I sat down at a table while I waited.

Everyone in the lobby walked pasted carrying out their routine. It was then I found myself in a curious position. The phantom eyes disappeared and I felt like I was hidden. My feeling was that I was obscured and my identity or at least new one was under the surface. For the few minutes I sat there it was like I was watching myself in a sort of out of body experience.

The machine beeped and I took out the coffee preparing like she wanted. As I carried it up I realized I was a new person. Ms. Laura had turned who I was inside out. She had liberated me from my self-imposed darkness. In doing so she had given me a knew confidence in what I wanted and that I no longer had to settle for anything less purely to meet societies approval. I was free even though I was a slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ms. Laura Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds