• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Rhonda TAKES Me!

Rhonda TAKES Me!

My first-wife-to-be took my virginity. And I mean TOOK!

We were in seniors in high school, both over 18 and almost exactly the same age. Although I was popular enough with the girls, I had never done more than fingering them. Then I heard several of my friends talking about this girl, Rhonda, who was in one of my classes. They were talking about how easy it is to fuck her and that a lot of the guys actually had fucked her, and regularly, according to the high school rumor mill.

One guy, Malcom, was talking about how she gave him a blow job in the parking lot during the Friday night football game. She was with a bunch of girls in the bleachers watching the game. He noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned one button lower than "normal'. He was behind her to the left and he kept leaning over trying to see down her blouse which, as he tells it, was tauntingly loose.

She was talking with a girlfriend of hers and paid him no attention. A few minutes later he looked over and saw that there was one more button undone. This really grabbed his attention. Now he could clearly see that she was not wearing a bra. He said he almost fell over the bleacher because he was bending over so far trying to catch a glimpse of her nipples and rearrange his hard-on. She looked over her shoulder and caught him looking.

He was caught, he said. But before he could say anything, she introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Rhonda. Everybody knows me...why don't I know YOU?"

"It's getting really cold since the sun went down." she said as she seemed to point her hard nipples in his direction.

He offered his jacket and Rhonda told him that she had a jacket in her car but she was afraid to walk out to the dark parking lot alone to get it. Of course Malcolm, being raised properly in the south, offered her his jacket as they walked to her car to retrieve hers.

As she stood up from the bleacher and turned around to face him, he got a great view of her hard little titties as yet another button had fallen open. As she leaned over to whisper something to her girlfriend, her open blouse was right in the girls face. Her friend said "Damn Rhonda", and nodded toward her nearly nude breasts as they both giggled.

As Malcolm and Rhonda walked out of the High School Stadium toward the dark and deserted parking lot, she put her arm around his waist and snuggled up close. "Thanks for keeping me warm, Mal. I was freezing. I'm gonna owe you now." She said as she giggled again and drew even closer to him.

He said she was all over him as they stumbled through the dark parking lot to her car. When she opened her car door, she told him that she was freezing and asked him to sit in the car with her and turn the heater on for a few minutes. She got in the passenger seat and gave him the car keys. He said that by the time he got in the drivers side, she already had her shirt completely unbuttoned and untucked from her jeans. She told him "I hope you don't mind too bad, but I thought we might be a little warmer if we didn't have on so many clothes."

She continued and took her blouse completely off and said,"I think we can make our own heat. I feel it working already."

He said she climbed across the front seat before he could say a word and started kissing him passionately. Rhonda unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and reached in and grabbed his already hard cock.

He couldn't believe this was happening! As many times as he had tried ...even begged a girl to do this, Rhonda was doing it to him of her own volition! SHE was the aggressor! High School guys are not used to that! She pressed his head down onto her titties and gently rubbed them in his face. All this time she was stroking his cock too.

Suddenly he said, "...and then she sucked my dick!" The guys all laughed and moaned and went their separate ways.

After they had all left, I asked him to tell me exactly how she sucked his dick. He said that it was crazy...she started sucking him and just as the precum was leaking, she stopped sucking him and kissed him. She kissed him HARD, he said. Then she started sucking him again. Same thing! As soon as he was about to cum, she stopped and then kissed him again. This went on over and over. Mal said that he thought he was gonna die before she would let him cum. He was beginning to be afraid that she wasn't going to "go all the way" with it.

Finally she didn't stop sucking and even picked up her pace and took him deeper and faster and before he could react, she made him cum in her mouth. He said she moaned loud as his cum filled her mouth. She kept sucking and sucking and sucking and licking it all up. Finally she rose up, swallowed, opened her mouth to show him that she had swallowed his cum and then she grinned really big and said "Now don't go and tell all your friends that I did that. A girl can get no rest when the guys all find out she's a swallower." Then she laughed an evil laugh as if to say "..but I know you will..", or perhaps she meant "...they all already know what I do..." and then she kissed him really deep again. A long drawn out deep passionate kiss with lots of tongue and juices.

Then they went back to the ball game and he kept feeling her up the rest of the night. At the end of the night she told him not to get any serious ideas..."...it was JUST a blow job...I give all the guys blow jobs. You don't have to be in love with a guy to suck his cock."

"OH WOW" I said, "Why he didn't tell all the guys about the end of the BJ? That was the best part!"

Mal said that he didn't want anybody to think he was "queer", kissing her after he had cum in her mouth. I told him that it sounded pretty damn hot to me! Then I told him, "She's so damn hot that if you would have fucked her, I would suck your cock just to taste her pussy and not even think one queer thought!" We both laughed a big laugh about that as if we both knew I was kidding. But I'm not sure I WAS "Just Kidding!"

Another friend said that he "heard" that so-and-so fucked her the next weekend. Next thing you know we "hear" that she has fucked several of the black football players. That turned off some of the guys, but for some reason that made her even more attractive to me!

I heard some girls whispering once and they referred to her as the 'trashiest whore in the whole school...probably in the whole state...LOL...LOL...".

Rhonda wore the shortest miniskirts in the school and her thighs were "thick". She obviously loved showing off her hot body. Her blouses were always really, really tight and you could usually peek between the buttons where her blouse bulged open.

The black guys would openly talk about what a hot ass Rhonda had. I saw one of them, "Pettigrew", slap her ass in the hallway once and keep his grip there for a long second as he squeezed her ass cheek. She stopped, turned around and looked at him and flashed a super-hot grin at him as if they had a secret.

The next quarter she was in my home room. I began to notice that she had a bra on when she got to school, but before the end of the period, she was braless with one too many buttons undone. A female teacher told her one day "Rhonda honey, you need to fix your blouse". Rhonda grinned, paused, looked down at her own chest and then back up at the teacher but didn't button up.

Another friend, Larry, told me that he sits behind her in one class and she lets him play with her titties in class. Another friend talked about her giving him his first blow job. He said it was a quickie in the school parking lot at lunchtime.

I was getting really excited hearing all this talk about Rhonda. For four months now I kept hearing about easy and fun and good Rhonda was.

I decided to ask her out....after copping a few freebie feels of her tits and ass from time to time without getting slapped, my confidence was building. But then again, nobody wants to be the ONLY guy that Rhonda ever turned down. Such would be my lot, I feared. I may end up as the only guy she didn't fuck, but I would NOT be the only guy who didn't even try!

The first night we went to dinner she was rubbing my foot and legs with hers. Teasing me all through dinner. Her titties had my undivided attention all night. And every time she got out of the car I was looking ALL the way up her short, short skirt. I never could get the right light to see if she was wearing panties or not.

Lots of kissing and playing grab-ass in the car and then back to her parent's house. I was being very proper and gentlemanly, just in case I was mistaken about her being a total slut. I thought maybe the night was about over. We went to the living room and her Dad insisted that the living room door could NOT be closed all the way.

We were on the couch making out dry humping when she suddenly and expertly unzipped me and pulled my dick out. I had been hard all night. She bent her head down into my lap and started sucking me. WOW! My first blow job! I thought I was going to cum any second! I had no idea they felt THIS good!

I asked her about the open door and her parents in the next room.

She said "Don't worry. I've done this a million times and they have never peeped through the door."

As she was sucking my cock at the moment, it didn't hit me at first that she had just told me that she had sucked and fucked a LOT of guys this way! "A million times...!"

Then she kissed me deep and hard just like Mal said she did him. I could taste my own cock on her tongue. I had never even imagined that before, but WOW was that sexy! She sucked me even more and then kissed me again. Over and over she sucked me and then kissed me and sucked me and kissed me just like Malcom had described.

She said in a whisper 'Tastes wonderful doesn't it?" Then she winked a knowing wink without slowing down. I think I mumbled "Yessss." Rhonda said "I can tell." I really did love it right from the first taste and there was never any point in denying it to Rhonda...she "...could tell." It became an obsession with me for the rest of my life.

She told me to lie down on the floor and take my pants off. Suddenly I realized that this was going to be more than a blow job! She stood up and got totally naked! WOW! YEP, no panties! I couldn't believe there was a beautiful sexy naked woman standing over me. Life can get no better! Then she straddled me and squatted down and lowered herself onto my stiff cock!

I couldn't believe it!!! My little virgin dick was finally inside a girl's pussy...HELL, this was a WOMAN's pussy! I WAS FUCKING!!! For the first few seconds I couldn't tell if I was inside of her or not, cause her pussy was so big, but the muscles finally tightened up and squeezed even my tiny little dick! She rode me hard for a while...moaning so loud I knew we could be heard... and then she slowed down just as I was about to cum....then faster again...She rode me HARD!

I just KNEW her Dad was going to come screaming into the room! All too soon, I was about to cum...I couldn't help it and Rhonda couldn't stop me this time. I managed to tell her that I was gonna cum and she started fucking even harder and faster! All the while mumbling "Fuck me! Fuck me! FUUUCCCKKK MEEE!. Damn it! Put it ALL the way in!!" She made me cum in her pussy! My first fuck was a perfect one!

Without a word of warning she rose up off of my dick and sat right down on my mouth! I certainly didn't expect that! Mal had warned me about the blow job kissing, but nobody had said anything about this! I was not at all sure what to do. This was my first time! She was squirming on my face and whispering "Eat me...eat me...." I didn't know how! So I sortta licked and swallowed...it was actually pretty cool! I was surprised just how great my cum tasted all mixed up with her hot pussy juices. I think that since this was my first time, I assumed all girls would do this. I hoped they would. This was ALL better than I could have ever imagined!

And then it felt so amazing to hold her naked body next to mine and kiss. Kissing ...again the flavor and texture of her juices and mine were mixing together. The guys never mentioned this part of it in public. Nobody except Malcom. I thought about him when she was sucking me, making me taste my own cock...wondering if that is what his cock tasted like too? LOL. Someday I would find out what another man's cock tastes like. Now I just wish I hadn't waited so long! LOL!

The next day at school, I was able to join in the conversation too! The guys knew I had been out with her and they asked "SO...did you fuck her?" I said "No...she fucked ME!" Everybody laughed. There were about 7 or 8 of us talking and one guy asked..."Is there anybody here who has NOT fucked Rhonda?" Nobody answered. We had all fucked her. Then he said "Is there anybody in this county who has NOT fucked her?" Another big laugh!

I kept dating her although I knew that she continued to fuck a lot of other guys. Everybody knew she was my girlfriend, but they also knew that that didn't slow down her fucking around either. Most guys called me crazy and stupid and pussy whipped...but I didn't care.

Guys were always telling me "Hey, I fucked your girlfriend last night...". Since then, I have always had a thing for slutty women. I don't want a woman who is so boring as to only want sex with the same man all the time.

I married Rhonda and we stayed married for several years. During that time she fucked every friend I had and then some... I don't know a number exactly, but however many the high school "Class Whore" fucks; that's how many men my first wife had before we were married. After we were married I tried to keep count but after 10 or 12 in the first few months, I stopped. I suspect that most of them I never even knew about. She never tried to hide them; it's just that I didn't try to keep tabs on her. She loved telling me the stories of her lovers and I never tired of hearing them and seeing, feeling, tasting the evidence. I still prefer a Slut for my primary relationship. I fall in love too easily...especially with slutty women. It's a character flaw I suppose. LOL.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Rhonda TAKES Me!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds